Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mojo Jojo the Daddykins-Chp1


Published: 09-02-03 Completed: 04-08-05

MOJO JOJO THE DADDYKINS
Mojo Jojo was curled up in a ball in his great lab. Around him was a heap of horribly-trashed weapons that seemed like either it really need some serious repairs or seriously needed to be thrown out in the trash and be replaced. His ceiling was a huge hole that was done by The Powerpuff Girls which he didn’t bother to fix for the moment. In fact, all the debris and dust and dirt and the awful smell of gun powder and explosive powder and the carcasses of trashed weapon fragments and such were just left just like that and the cleanliness obsession Mojo Jojo usually had was gone. He really didn’t bother to clean up or fix things or anything. He just left it there. He had lost it.

As he continued curling up in a ball like those freaky people in the asylum, his mouth kept continuing the same words over and over again.

“It was me…It was me…It was me…”

The Powerpuff Girls were in the living room, nursing Professor Utonium and helping him relax after a hard day trying to beat Mojo Jojo. All the girls had a grudging look on their faces.

“I still can’t get over the fact that Mojo Jojo was actually responsible in creating us besides you, Professor,” Blossom said as she massaged Professor Utonium’s shoulders. “I mean we’re actually created by our own worst enemy!”

“Yeah! And to think he was actually our dad!” Buttercup practically spat out the last word.

“I feel bad too,” Bubbles said as she brought Professor Utonium his coffee. “I can’t let him be our dad. You are our dad, Professor. Not Mojo Jojo.”

“Well, I know that, girls,” Professor Utonium took a sip of coffee and replied. “But what has happened has happened. There is no way to change it. He and I have somewhat created you.”

“Well, I hate it!” Buttercup protested. “I don’t like it at all! If we knew we’re gonna turn out like this, I wished we’re never been created!”

“Buttercup…” Professor Utonium tried to reason with this hard-headed daughter but she had already rushed up to the bedroom. Blossom and Bubbles followed suite, a small sulk on each of their faces. Professor Utonium sighed and took another sip of coffee.

“How am I going to make them understand?”

“I hate it! I hate it! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!!”

Buttercup was complaining over and over again as she aimed her fists onto her punching bag, venting out all her anger. Bubbles could be seen drawing faces of Mojo Jojo on her drawing paper and crossing them out vigorously with her red crayon. Only Blossom sat on the bed with a small sulk. She was always the calm and collected one, but this news was too much.

From the corner of her eye, she saw a falling star in the sky. She quickly ran over towards the window, took a deep breath and yelled out loud, like she had never yelled before. Come to think of it, she had never yelled out that loud with so much anger and hatred before. The whole of Townsville echoed as she made her unspeakable wish to the disappearing falling star:

“I WISH WE WERE NEVER BORN!!!!!”

No comments: