Thursday, May 15, 2008

Videos, Videos, Videos

OK, Blog-Whore, what have you done this time?

I'm just so sick and tired of being kicked out all the time! Remember my last entry in my TMMOBG blog?

Yeah...?

YouTube kicked me out! Can you believe it?? Of all the rotten luck, they kicked me out! And they never notify me why?!

Maybe coz you broke some sort of law in there

Did not! I've been very careful to make my vids at least PG-13! I have not breeched anything!

What about Veoh.com? I thought you had an accout there.

Yeah, but it's not worth it. They're too sensitive about everything that I used to make fanvids. Unless I actually drew Naruto myself or made my own Harry Potter movie, they won't accept my vids. Nada! Not one single one!

OK...So watcha gonna do?

I'm gonna start putting all vids that I've made right here! In Blogspot! Let's see if they kick me out again!

Alright. Good luck on that... -_-

Anyway, that was my rant back then when I started the video blog, but now that I haven't been very active on it, I decided to delete that blog and move it to this blog, since, well, it's sort of art of a different kind, and it's my work, so yeah.

Enjoy!

No comments: