Saturday, August 28, 2010

OJ Fake Trailer



I Almost Said I Love You



The One You Left Behind

My creative juices started flowing again, and I actually went ahead and created fake trailers for our TOYLB and IASILY RP XD

IASILY is done based on the beginning of the RP, where Oz and Drix thought they've defeated Thrax but actually didn't, and all the shit happened with the mayor and everyone not believing him, until the part where Thrax showed up in Oz's life.

TOYLB is done based on somewhere in the early parts of the RP where Oz discovers he's carrying Thrax's spawn and running away from the law, with flashbacks of their encounter in between, until the fateful day they finally came across each other in the flesh

Personally I think it's total FAIL (I'm my worst critic), but you be the judge!

Disclaimer: I do not own whatever was used to make this trailer

No comments: