Monday, November 29, 2010

Masque of Red Death

This trailer is made for the fantastic Masque of Red Death contest brought to us by :iconthrax-lovers: group that I am a proud member of. Yay, Thrax~!!

And my best dA friend MikomiShizuka has created a fan trailer just for the contest, featuring ME!! LOL, not just me, but a few of us, including herself.

Enjoy!



Description by her:
OHHHH BOY WHERE DO I BEGIN...

Oh, right.
Christina Ricci = Me
Jennifer Connelly = Judith aka IllusionEvenstar
Emmy Rossum = KiaraPhantom

This video is for the story we're writing about Thrax, called The Masque of the Red Death. Each of us are invited to a masquerade ball while Thrax holds the people we love most hostage.

Footage: Sleepy Hollow, Van Helsing, Labyrinth, Osmosis Jones, The Phantom of the Opera
Music: Within Temptation; It's the Fear (edited by myself)

No comments: