Friday, February 11, 2011

Jon Swearing


This is absolutely hilarious, a comic strip that I got from my part-timer friend of Jon swearing at Garfield! LOL! I think Jon snapped and couldn't take his shit no more! I just really have to share it!! XD

For the record, this is not some random fan making a Garfield-bashing comic strip with just using excellent Photoshop skills or whatever, this is actually drawn by the yours truly Jim Davis as a more of a personal tryout thing for fun and was not for publication, though I have no idea how my part-timer was able to get this comic strip.

If he were to actually publicize this as an actual part of his comic strip, Jim would totally face the wrath of many Garfield fans and parents out there, and possibly scar the young 'uns for life!! XD

No comments: