Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Legacy of Michael Jackson



I was plowing through a few of Michael Jackson's MVs just for reminiscence when I stumbled on this.

It still blow me away no matter how many times I watched this video. His fame, his music, his dance, and especially the crazy fans. I mean, the best part about MJ is always the fans. They'd go crazy, scream, laugh, sing along, cry and faint over him.

Over a man!

A man who is just a human being just like the rest of us. A man who bleeds the same colour as we do and makes mistakes and just being human like all of us, and who knows that he is flawed like everyone else but lives through the flaws and broke through to shine like none other. A man who is no different than you and I, and understands that but tries his best to please everyone even if it's just to earn a tiny amount of love from us.

A regular guy who shone like a star.

A man who, despite his humanity and mortality, continues to be loved as a person, deserves not only to be the King of Pop, but THE King.

RIP, MJ

Disclaimer: I do not own this video, it is for showcasing purposes only

No comments: