Saturday, October 29, 2011

Osmosis Jones Hyadain World Western Show



I saw the TFP version of this and I just simply couldn't resist! I HAD to make a vid outta this. The original song is from Super Mario called 'Super Mario Hyadain World Western Show' where Koopa fights with Mario over Princess Peach's affection, but played by our OJ characters, and who better than to do the Thrax/Ozzy/Drix love triangle, with Leah in the mix XD

Those who can't see the lyrics (which I grabbed and modified from the original song to suit this universe) is down here:

Drix: Hey, Thrax, you're such a stubborn fellow
Why don't you give up on Ozzy?

Thrax: Well, I regret to inform you that's unacceptable.
I'm her destiny no doubt about it!

Ozzy: Won't the two of you stop it?
Just look at the mirror...

Drix&Thrax: Well, you don't have to say such a thing...
Men compete with their heart!

::Interlude::

Thrax: Nice job

Drix: Ah, nice job

Thrax: Drix baby, how are things lately?

Drix: Doing excellent, you know. The phlegm and fever are all smoothed out

Thrax: Isn't that nice? No time to slow down.

Drix: Oh, cut it out, Thrax. Ah, second verse is starting.

::Second Verse::

Thrax: My sweetest Ozzy babe, I'm in love with you
If you can't understand that, I'll have to kidnap and seal you away again

Drix: I'll steal you back risking my life
But I can't steal your heart.

Ozzy: Cut it out, both of you
Are you listening to me at all?

Drix&Thrax: The tsundere in you is also charming
And men compete with their heart!

::Second Interlude::
Suki sa suki sa suki sa
(I love you I love you I love you)
Suki sa daisuki da
(Love you love you a lot)

::Third Verse::

Leah: Wait a minute! Aren't you forgetting someone?
Luigi! Entering the stage! Thanks for waiting!
Wait? What? Excuse me?

Thrax:
KY! KY! Try to understand the atmosphere here
(KY is a Japanese term for spoiling the romantic moment)

Drix: If you get carried away I'll really kick the hell outta you!


Ozzy: One health freak is enough for me
Quite insolent for a stand-in

Drix&Thrax: By looks we'd only pass medium/low class

Drix: Well, men compete with their heart

Thrax: Men compete with their heart

Ozzy: Men compete with their face

::Ending::

Thrax: Ah, it's finally over

Drix: I'm exhausted

Thrax: So let's get the night life rolling

Drix: Ah, sorry, I got....this and that for today

Thrax: Ah, you fiend, next time won't you introduce him to me?

Drix: Wait,is the mic still on?

Thrax: Is it? My bad!

Disclaimer: I do not own whatever was used to create this fanvid

No comments: