Friday, November 4, 2011

Always on Your Side-YamixTea (My Duet Cover)



I have now thrown away all my pride and self-respect to showcase to you what I have been doing whenever I'm free and have a nice song I wish to express myself by singing at it, so yeah, look forward to listening to my crappy cat scratches for the next few entries.

This one is a remade lyric for the song "Always on Your Side" by Sheryl Crow ft Sting I found for a Revolutionshipping (YamixTea) that I found online, and I decided to sing those lyrics over the original karaoke version of the song.

Here's the lyrics if you can't understand my cat scratches:

[Tea:] Your memories are all locked up, so neatly hid away
So every now and then I try to help
'Cause you were always waiting for that name from your past
And I will search it out wherever it may hide
'Cause you know that I am always on your side

[Yami:] Every day was good with you, so sweet and innocent
But the demons from my past life reappeared
Giving only glimpses of the memories I forgot
Too weak to fight their evils once again
Leaving all my friends defending all these years

[Both:] Is there someplace far away,
Some place where all is clear?
[Tea:] Easy to remember the name that would win it all?
[Yami:] Or am I left to wonder for another thousand years?
[Both:] This isn't how it's really meant to be
No, it isn't how it's really meant to be...

[Yami:] Well, my mem'ry is all faded; never is it clear
How to pull it close and make it stay
When enemies are free to try my every remaining nerve
And I'm left to struggle on and wonder how...
[Tea:] Even through it all, I'm always on your side

[Both:] But is there someplace far away,
Some place where all is clear?
[Yami:] Easy to start over, to save the world again?
[Tea:] Or will Bakura keep us from reaching you in time?
[Both:] Well, this isn't how it's really meant to be
No, it isn't how it's really meant to be...

[Tea:] And I know you need to leave; tell me before you go
How to pull you close and say goodbye...
[Yami:] Memories aren't free to fly; they'll never leave my mind
I'll be leaving you with love and tenderness...
[Tea:] Will I ever get to see you anymore?
[Yami:] Well, you know that I'll be always on your side.

Disclaimer: I do not own whatever was used (except my voice) to make this video

No comments: