Friday, November 4, 2011

Ji Shi Ben (My Karaoke Dub)



I had a thing for tragic song during my younger karaoke days, and this is one of the songs I love singing most. So found a karaoke version of this song and decided to relive the good old years

Lyrics for those who cannot decipher my cat scratches:

翻看随身携带的记事本
Fan kan sui shen xie dai de ji shi ben
(review the diary book i've always been keep along with me)
写著许多事都是关于你
Xie zhe xu duo shi dou shi guan yu ni
(there're many things all about u)
你讨厌被冷落 习惯被守候
Ni tao yan bei leng luo, Xi guan bei shou hou
(u hate 2 b disfavored, u r used to b waited on)
寂寞才找我
Ji mo cai zhao wo
(n u only come 2 me when u feel lonely)

我看见自己写下的心情
Wo kan jian zi ji xie xia de xin qing
(i find the mood i used 2 keep down)
把自己放在卑微的后头
Ba zi ji fang zai bei wei de hou tou
(placeing myself behind humbleness)
等你等太久 想你泪会流
Deng ni deng tai jiu, Xiang ni lei hui liu
(waited 4 u 4 2 long, tears shed when thinking of u)
而幸福快乐是什么
Er xing fu kuai le shi shen me
(but what is happiness 2 me?)

爱的痛了 痛的哭了
Ai de tong le, Tong de ku le
(those in love was feeling pain, those feeling pain was crying)
哭的泪了 日记本泪页页执著
Ku de lei le, Ri ji ben lei ye ye zhi zhe
(those crying was tired, those infatuation was kept in diary books page after page)
记载著你的好 像上瘾 的毒药
Ji zai zhe ni de hao, Xiang shang yin de du yao
(about those makes u good, like addicted 2 dopes)
它反覆骗著我
Ta fan fu pian zhe wo
(they kept cheating me)

爱的痛了 痛的哭了
Ai de tong le, Tong de ku le
(those in love was feeling pain, those feeling pain was crying)
哭的泪了 矛盾心里总是强求
Ku de lei le, Mao don't xin li zong shi qiang jiu
(those crying was tired, i was always forcing myself in this dilemma)
劝自己要放手 闭上眼 让你走
Quan zi ji yao fang shou, Bi shang yan rang ni zou
(i ask myself 2 let go, closed my eyes and let u go)
烧掉日记重新来过
Shao diao ri ji zhong xin lai guo
(to burn out the diary book and love again)

Disclaimer: I do not own whatever was used (except my voice) to make this video

No comments: