Saturday, November 5, 2011

Zhou Chuan Xiong-Huang Hun (My Karaoke Dub)



This was the shazaam during my high school years of all the Chinese songs we've listened to. No one in my generation had never heard of it, unless they're not Chinese. Of course I couldn't resist singing the karaoke version of it LOL

Lyrics for those who cannot decipher my cat scratches:

过完整个夏天
guo wan zheng ge xia tian
After the whole summer,
忧伤并没有好一些
you shang bing mei you hao yi dian
my sadness still did not improve.
开车行驶在公路无际无边
kai che xing chi zai gong lu wu ji wu bian
Driving my car on the vast, boundless roads,
有离开自己的感觉
you li kai zi ji de gan jue
I feel that I'm getting out of touch with myself.
唱不完一首歌
chang bu wan yi shou ge
The song that I could not finish singing,
疲倦还剩下黑眼圈
pi juan hai sheng xia hei yan quan
Left me so tired that there are rings around my eyes.
感情的世界伤害在所难免
gan qing de shi jie shang hai zai suo nan mian
It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
黄昏再美终要黑夜
huang hun zai mei zhong yao hei ye
No matter how beautiful the dusk is, the dark night must follow.
依然记得从你口中说出再见坚决如铁
yi ran ji de cong ni kou zhong shuo chu zai jian jian jue ru tie
I recall that you said, "Goodbye" with a tone of steel,
昏暗中有种烈日灼身的错觉
hun an zhong you zhong lie ri zhuo shen de cuo gan
I had a delusion of being burnt by the sun in the darkening dusk.
黄昏的地平线
huang hun de di ping xian
The horizon at dusk,
划出一句离别
hua chu yi ju gao bie
Drew out your line of, "Farewell."
爱情进入永夜
ai qing jing ru yong ye
Love plunges into eternal night.
依然记得从你眼中滑落的泪伤心欲绝
yi ran ji de cong ni yan zhong hua luo de lei shang xin yu jue
I still remember the tears falling from your desolated eyes.
混乱中有种热泪烧伤的错觉
hun luan zhong you zhong re lei shao shang de cuo gan
In the confusion, there is an illusion of being burnt by the hot tears.
黄昏的地平线
huang hun de di ping xian
The horizon at dusk,
割断幸福喜悦
ge duan xing fu xi yue
Severed happiness and joy.
相爱已经幻灭
xiang ai yi jing hui mie
Love has already been destroyed.

Disclaimer: I do not own whatever was used (except my voice) to make this video

No comments: