Sunday, June 19, 2005

Ammelina Amy


OLD HIGH SCHOOL ART IS OLD!!! @_@

I drew this comic inspired by a super old movie I used to watch when I was a kid, called The Distant Home. If anyone has watched or remember this movie, gimme a link for it, coz I totally wanna get the movie but can't, for the life of me, find it T_T I miss that movie so much!

Summary of the comic:
The war between Planet Aloylian and Planet Zaban forced Queen Ceres to let her concubine friend, Princess Aisha send her only daughter and heir, Princess Juno to Earth to be reborn, safe from harm. 13 years later, Princess Aisha had to come to Earth and guide Princess Juno who was now known as Ammelinna Amy in using her powers and find out about her past before having to prevent King Obern from succeeding in taking over her planet and becoming his evil Queen.

No comments: