Wednesday, October 2, 2013

100 List Challenge: Can You Hear Me?


The Crying Traveler
"NAKH~!!"

Nakh could hear his 'wife' from a distance. He was shouting something at him while running towards him but he couldn't really hear him.

"What?" Nakh cupped his ear to hear him better.

"Be careful out there!!! And be back soon!!!"

"OK!"

Nakh was about to leave when Kal shouted something again.

"...Can you hear me, Nakh?!"

"Sorry, what?" Nakh asked. It's so hard to hear his 'wife' when he's not near his ear on his shoulders.

"I love you, Nakh!!!"

Nakh smiled. Now that wasn't so hard to hear.

--:--

Love of the Damned
The annoying static crackled at his ear as Thilius tried to look for a better reception.

"Sorry, what?? I can't hear you, Fai! I'm in a crowd! Can you call me back??"

"I'm won't call you back anymore, Thili," Fai replied. "I just called to say I'm leaving."

"Sorry, what??" Thili still couldn't really hear through the static.

"I love you, Thili. Forever," Fai said as he hung up the phone.

"Hello? Hello? Hello?"

As he heard the hung up tone, something in his heart told him something is very wrong going on back home and he needed to get there, fast.

===

A/N:
In Thili-Fai scene, Thilius was in another country doing a model photoshoot when he got the farewell call from Fai telling him he was leaving, but unfortunately he can't really hear him, but he knew something was wrong.

But Fai knew it had to be done in order to protect Thili and save him from his outburst and his negative emotions that was slowly taking control of himself

No comments: