Wednesday, October 2, 2013

100 List Challenge: Out Cold

The Crying Traveler
"Melly-chan~! Accept our courtship~!"

Kito and Raito popped out of the grass from nowhere, letting a dozen doves each that carried heart-shaped confetti in their beaks, surprising both Elly and Melly who were there to get some fresh air and hopefully, for Elly's part, try to revive Melly's memory of him.

"You scare the hell outta me!" Melly shouted, annoyed at the sudden surprise Kito and Raito threw at him.

"You like it? We caught all those doves ourselves!" Kito said.

"And I made all the confetti myself!" Raito continued.

"How many times have I told you?! I will not accept your courtship!"

"Maybe if you have dinner with us tonight, you might just change your mind."

"Eat this instead!"

With one swipe, Melly sucker-punched the both of them, giving them a swelling as huge as ostrich eggs, while Elly watched awkwardly.

"Attempt number #150...?" Kito groaned.

"Failed..." Raito moaned before both of them went out cold.

--:--

Love of the Damned
"Can I have some of your Lays?"

Fai and Thili are watching TV, and Fai was hogging all the chips.

"No, I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry. Lemme have some," Thili said as he grabbed the Lays potato chip bag out of his hands, much to Fai's annoyance.

"GIVE IT THE FUCK BACK!!!"

Without warning, Fai sent an all-out punch onto Thili's face, sending him off the couch and forcing him to drop the bag. Fai picked it up casually and continued eating, leaving Thili out cold.

"I told you I was hungry."

===

A/N:
Kito and Raito had attempted a total of 350 times to get Melly to accept their courtship, but it took one selfless sacrifice in "Sacrifice" to win his heart.

Hell hath no fury like an angel scorned. LOL!

No comments: