Thursday, October 3, 2013

100 List Challenge: Pain



The Crying Traveler
With a swipe of the Wood Nymphs' arms, the birthing hut was complete within seconds and the immediate family led the heavily pregnant Kiba and Melly in, while everyone in the clan stood outside in wait.

"We better get straight down to business then," Meme said to his fellow Nymphs. "Both of them are fully dilated and very eager to come out. Onole, Newt. You and the others together with Kal help out with Melly's birth. Kita, Merric and I will handle Kiba's birth."

All the Wood Nymphs nodded and got right down to it. Elly comforted Kiba while Kita, Meme and Merric coached him through the birth, and Kalana was helping out the rest of the Wood Nymphs with Nakh supporting his daughter's back as he held him in a kneeling position, while Kito and Raito were comforting Melly. According to Meme, it would be easier for Melly to give birth kneeling as he is having both the twins' children.

Soon, the birthing hut was filled with screams, moans and groans of pain and words and shouting of encouragement as the birth carried on almost all night.

--:--

Love of the Damned
"Fai? Fai, is that you?"

Thilius morphed into his original form as he came close to the abandoned warehouse. He could feel the strong aura of both dark and light fighting for dominance coming out from that warehouse and knew that if he were to enter in human form, he would be torn to shreds.

"Fai? It's me, Thili. Where are you?"

"Don't come any closer!"

Thilius' breath hitched as he heard his angel's voice. It was like two people speaking in him, one with his original voice and one much deeper and sinister. His angel Fai was there, curled up in a ball, in a fetal position as he held his bulging belly.

"Fai, is it time?"

"I said don't come any closer!!!"

"I'm not going anywhere, Fai. You're in labour. You're in pain. You need help."

"I don't need your help! Leave me alone!!!"

As Thili came closer and held the struggling angel in his arms, he saw that his hair had gone totally as black as his, and his beautiful white wings were swimming in some sort of a blank ink-like colour. Fai was breaking into cold sweat and his clothes were tearing by the aura he was emitting.

"Let go of me! Let go of me! You did this to me! You got me fucking knocked up! I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU!!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!"

"I'm staying, Fai. You need me. You can't do this alone," Thili said as he checked Fai. He was wondering how Fai was going to have the baby (hoping that it wouldn't have to come out the way it got in) and felt some sort of opening between his anus and his genitals, slowly widened as he carried on being dilated. Soon, he could feel something wet and round coming out of it.

"The baby's coming, Fai," Thili said as he hugged Fai. "You have to push."

"It hurts~! It bloody hurts~!!"

"I know. I know. I'm so sorry," Thilius whispered in his ears, his tears of sympathy pains involuntarily flowed out. "But you have to push. I'm right here. Just push whenever you feel like you have to, Fai."

Fai took a deep breath and screamed as he bore down, rattling the warehouse ceiling as he went

No comments: