Thursday, October 3, 2013

100 List Challenge: Seeing Red



The Crying Traveler
"Hello there, you must be Kalana Pureheart."

Kal turned to the dirty blonde who smiled at him suavely.

"Yes, I am. Who wants to know?"

"The name's Hajime Ichigo. I have been setting my sights on you for a while. If it's not too bold for me, would you hold it against me if I were to court you in front of your ex-husband?"

"Oh, you are such a gentleman," Kalana chuckled as Hajime took his hand and kissed. "And no, I wouldn't hold it against me. He's not my husband at all. He claims to know me, but I assure you, we have no strings attached."

"Good. Then would you like to be my mate for the Full Moon Festival tonight?"

"I would love too."

And all that was happening while Elly and Kita tried to hold a very pissed Nakh back, trying to convince him that Kal was doing this because of his amnesia.

--:--

Love of the Damned
"There's Faira Essex!!!"

Faira, Thilius and Luke's day out for lunch was disturbed by an army of groupies rushing over to Faira carrying tons of gifts.

"Can I have your autograph?"

"Here's a gift for you!"

"Divorce that charcoal boy! Marry me!"

"I got these flowers for you. Freshly plucked!"

All of them gathered around Faira professing their desire to possess him. Thilius could read from their facial expressions and their minds that they were not good intentions. Luke had to quickly grab him before he did anything stupid.

"Lemme at 'em! Lemme at 'em! I wanna make them into barbecued fillet minions!" Thilius growled as his fire crackled and burned in his hand.

"Calm down, Thili," Luke urged. "Fai can handle this."

===

A/N:
LOL~! Funny with them seeing red at their predicament.

Kal, here, since he is pretending to have amnesia, claims to not know Nakh and have no ties with him, and since technically he doesn't 'remember' Nakh, he more or less has the freedom of a single bachelor, thus the behaviour.

Faira has always been the more favourite one among the boys while the ladies prefer the tall, dark and handsome Thilius. Guess being an alluring angel and demon does have its perks.

No comments: