Thursday, October 3, 2013

Diner Dash Cafe

An artwork that I've been delaying to draw in my list of ideas that I have kept for a long, long, loooooooooooooooong time.

I've been playing a lot of Reflexive Action Games like Delicious Deluxe, Diner Dash: Flo on the Go, Pizza Panic, Delivery King, Flowershop Deluxe and stuff like that and I suddenly had an idea to draw this. All the games in one collaborating together to create Diner Dash Cafe. Took me FOREVER to sketch, ink and colour. :faint:

This is one of the reasons why I do NOT like to draw full scale drawings on big paper with uber details in them... ^^;

Hope it's up to standards.

Characters involved:
Diner Dash: Flo on the Go
Delicious Deluxe
Pizza Panic
Granny's Dream Farm (or that's what I think it's called)
Flowershop Deluxe: Big City Break
Snowy's Lunch Rush (again, I think that's the name of it)

No comments: