Thursday, February 15, 2018

Poison-Chp6

Ozzie came to at the indistinctive sounds mumbled at his ear. He opened his eyes a little to see his Master Thrax looking down at him with his hand patting his face. He felt something wet under him and looked down to his lower half of his body blankly to see that he was lying on a pool of his own saline blood and something foreign-looking…Ozzie’s eyes welled up as the horrifying memory hit him like a ton of bricks.

“Please…Please, Master…I’m sorry…I’m sorry…Don’t punish me…” Ozzie begged, his tears flowing out like rain.

“Quiet!” Thrax growled, forcing Ozzie’s wails to a whimper. “Tell me, who has touched you?”

Ozzie sobbed terribly. How could he tell him that it was by the man who was sent by his cousin? He would never believe him.

“Answer me, Jones! Who has touched you?!”

“F-F-Finn…! Finn touched me…!” Ozzie blurted out, his breath coming in short gasps as his sobs got worse.

“What the hell is he doing here? Did you seduce him?”

“Wh-What…? No, I…”

“Don’t lie to me, bitch! I saw him giving you a few looks when we were at Cox’s office! You led him on, didn’t you? You flirted with him secretly behind my back and invited him here, didn’t you?!”

“I didn’t…I swear…”

“Why else would he be here? Why else would he come just when I left you alone here…”

“I DID NOT SEDUCE HIM!!!” Ozzie, upset by that accusation, snapped as he screamed at the top of his lungs, frustratingly slamming his fists onto Thrax’s chest in his tears. “I did not friggin’ SEDUCE him! He came here himself, bringing your stupid cousin’s delivery and saw me in this stupid apron you made me wear and he friggin’ RAPED me!! HE RAPED ME, FRANK-DAMMIT!!! It’s all YOUR FAULT!! All your friggin’…”

Ozzie got the wind knocked out of him when Thrax held him tightly close to his chest. In the midst of his tears, Ozzie could’ve sworn he felt the arms around him trembling.

“Don’t raise your voice at me, Jones. Don’t you dare raise your voice at me…” Thrax’s voice sounded a little choked, but then again, it could be him hearing things.

“I’m sorry, Master…I’m sorry…”

“You’re infected.”

“What…?” Ozzie looked up at him in shock.

“That damn cell that touched you breeds just like a rat,” Thrax said in disgust. “He’s infected you with his seed.”

Ozzie started hyperventilating at upon hearing the news. Infected with Finn’s seed?! Which means he was…pregnant?! How could this happen to him? How could Finn do this to him? Didn’t he even have the courtesy to pull out?! Those were the things that went through his mind as he was breathing like the oxygen had just left the building.

“Calm down, Jones,” Thrax ordered, but seeing that Ozzie wasn’t listening, he cupped the cell’s cheeks and pulled him face to face, “Baby, baby, look at me. Look at me!”

Thrax’s harsh bark brought Ozzie back to focus as he stared into the virus’ eyes tearfully, his breathing still quick but not as bad as before.

“Listen. I will not have my pet carrying a spawn from that filth. I will deal with the son of a bitch later, but now I must get rid of it, but it will be very painful. Can you handle it?”

“H…How painful can it be?”

“Very. I won’t lie to you. It’ll hurt like hell. But I must do it. Can you handle it?”

Ozzie averted his gaze, not sure whether to go through with it.

“Do you trust me?”

Ozzie looked at Thrax’s eyes again and was surprised that they were showing signs—though not very obvious—of pleading and concern. Ozzie swallowed nervously as his heart gave in to those eyes.

“You are my Master. I trust you.”

“Good boy.”

Thrax made Ozzie lie down back on the floor before he undid the apron Ozzie was wearing and pulled the lower side up till the cell’s lower half was revealed all the way. Ozzie looked at his middle and could see something the size of a marble forming there, finally knowing the full scale of what Thrax meant by ‘infected’. Thrax crumpled one end of the pulled up apron and stuffed it into Ozzie’s mouth.

“So that you don’t bite your tongue. Be prepared. I’m going to do it now.”

So saying, Thrax held his own clenched fist with the other hand and rammed it against Ozzie’s middle. Ozzie let out a muffled scream, almost inhaling the apron as the wind was knocked out of him again. Thrax stopped for a few seconds before ramming down again, making the poor cell scream again as he bit down hard onto the apron to bear the pain. The virus kept at it for about 15 seconds (which felt like eternity) until Ozzie thought he felt something pop inside him and something wet and slimy flowed out between his legs.

“It’s over, baby,” Thrax said as he picked Ozzie up in his arms again. “It’s over now. Your body will take care of the rest.”

Ozzie stole a look at his nether regions and realized that Finn’s spawn came out not from his ass, but from a sort of birth canal that mysteriously formed between his sac and anus, possibly due to the viral DNA he was partially infected with that modified his body. He winced a little as something contracted within him to squeeze the rest of the broken spawn out. After the hurting stopped, Ozzie tried to pry away from Thrax.

“Where are you going?”

“I…need to clean up…” Ozzie replied mechanically. “Need to…clean up this mess…for you…”

“No,” Thrax said as he picked Ozzie up bridal style to stop him from going anywhere. “You are going to take a bath, lie down on bed and rest. Your Master will do this for you just this once, baby.”

Ozzie knew he was in no position to argue. In fact, he lacked the strength to retaliate him. He just allowed Thrax to take him to the bathroom, be scrubbed raw from head to toe to get rid of the smell of sex, be dried and dressed with one of the night robes that Thrax found in the wardrobe and be tucked into bed. As he was lulled to sleep by Thrax stroking his hair, he distinctively heard Thrax whispered something to his ear.

“He will pay, baby. He will pay.”

--:--

“I come here as a guest and this is how you treat me?!”

“Hey, hey, chill, Thrax my man. Let’s not be hasty…”

“Hasty? I’ll show you hasty, you son of a bitch!!”

Ozzie was sort of rudely awoken by shouting voices outside the room. Wincing from the bruise he probably got from the blow Thrax gave him to abort the spawn, he slowly got off the bed and, holding his middle, moved towards the door and peeked down from the banister of the staircase.

Downstairs, he could see Thrax yelling curses and threats at Cox who was holding Finn’s hair in a death grip. Ozzie could only assume that Thrax had called Cox in to complain about the matter and ordered him to bring the crude cell along with him. Finn was trying to struggle his way free but winced when Cox’s grip tightened, threatening to scalp him. He had no choice but to stay still and hoped he’d stay alive after this ordeal. The mayor was there as well, but was tied by the leash to the pole at the entrance of the living room.

“I didn’t know he would do this, Thrax my man, honest,” Cox tried to calm his fuming half-strain cousin down. “I just thought that maybe your pet might be hungry, since you didn’t bring him along for lunch, so I wanted Finn to pass some of what we had to him to surprise him…”

“You could’ve just passed it to me, you idiot! I told you my pet was off limits! Only I alone can manhandle him! And now the only surprise you gave was him your stupid lackey who couldn’t keep his dick in his pants! He came here and friggin’ knocked my pet up! You know how hard it is for me to hurt my pet just to squeeze his spawn out?!”

“Oh my…” Cox was genuinely shocked at this. “I swear I didn’t…” he growled at Finn and pulled him up by the hair, “See what you’ve done, Finn?! See how you hurt my family?! Didn’t I tell you to just send the food directly to Ozzie and nothing else?! Did I tell you that you could go around spreading your spawn everywhere, especially when you’ve already heard my cousin said before that Ozzie is off limits?!”

“I’m sorry, sir~! I didn’t mean it~!” Finn begged for mercy. “It’s just that…he was nicely dressed…I dunno what got into me! I promise I won’t do it again! I swear~!”

“You sure as hell won’t,” Thrax snarled as he flexed out his killer claw. “I will make sure you won’t ever function as a cell no longer.”

Ozzie knew what that tone meant. He had to step in before the poor cell got killed. Finn may have done him wrong, but that didn’t exactly make him deserve a death warrant.

“Guys, guys, chill,” Ozzie rushed down the stairs and held out his hands to stop the viruses. “No need to be so harsh about this. He’s already sorry and all…”

“You stay away from this, Jones!” Thrax growled. “You’re supposed to be resting! Go back to bed!”
“Thra…I mean, Master, please. You don’t have to do this…”

“This the guy who raped you?” Cox asked, shoving Finn’s head to face Ozzie.

“Well, yeah, but…”

“Why would you want to let him live?” Thrax demanded.

“Look, it’s all over, alright?” Ozzie tried to talk things through. “The spawn is gone now. He’s scared spit-less and he’s genuinely sorry…”

“I don’t think you understand how things work here in rat city, pretty,” Cox chuckled as he shook his head at Ozzie’s naivety. “People here in rat city are never truly sorry for what they’ve done. It’s fear that governs this city, no compassion. There is none of the sort here. It’s all about survival for the fittest. You let him go now, I guarantee you he’s gonna have a go at you again, trust me.”

“But…”

“And we of the Black Death family demands retribution,” Thrax said darkly. “It is how we work around here. Don’t question our methods, baby. Now, since you’re here, you might as well watch what people who wronged us end up.”

As if in cue, Coz made Finn kneel in front of Ozzie by pushing him to his knees by the hair. Ozzie watched Finn looked at Ozzie with teary, pleading eyes as Thrax poked him with the tip of his killer claw. The venom travelled torturously slow throughout his whole body, turning him from the usual blue to a fiery red. Ozzie stood there helplessly as Finn’s moans and groans escalated into screams of agony as his membrane broke bit by bit, the infected saline blood oozing out of his body. He started bursting everywhere and even his eyes popped as he died a much slower death than the immunity cell who tried to hit on him when they were still in the city of Nana. In the end, just like the immunity cell, Finn melted into a pile of red goo on the floor, leaving Cox still holding onto his huge clump of hair. Cox dropped the hair carelessly onto the floor and released the mayor from the pole. The mayor bounded happily towards the pile of goo and lapped at it hungrily, much to the disgust of Ozzie.

“I am so, so sorry about everything, Ozzie,” Cox patted Ozzie’s head, his full of remorse. “If there’s anything I can do to make you feel better, just tell good ol’ Cox here, aye? You are just as much of the Black Death family as we are now. Don’t hesitate to ask, OK, pretty?”

“I think my baby has enough excitement for one day,” Thrax said grudgingly as he slapped Cox’s hand away. “Just get us to Buffalo ASAP.”

“Anything for you, Thrax my man,” Cox nodded, then pulled at the leash of the mayor, “You done stuffing yourself? C’mon, let’s get going.”

The mayor licked his lips and sucked his fingers off the goo he just gorged himself with and followed Cox’s lead. Ozzie thought he almost forgot to breathe as he felt his heart thumping against his chest. Quietly, he went to get a rag and wiped off the rest of the goo the mayor did not finish.

“You were supposed to be resting, baby,” Thrax said as he took the rag away from Ozzie’s hand and burnt it off with his killer claw in a split second.

“You didn’t have to do that,” Ozzie muttered, but Thrax still heard him.

“Do what?”

“Finn. You didn’t have to kill him.”

“You want him to have a go on you again, just like Cox said he would?”

“Well, no, but…”

“Lemme tell you something about how the family runs things around here, baby,” Thrax picked Ozzie harshly by the waist and held onto the cell’s chin tight to face him. “We are killers, that you know as much. We are killers that demand eye for an eye. Anyone who hurts the member of the family will be dead, no questions asked. It’s better to eradicate one mistake to stop a thousand more. That’s how we survive, baby. That’s how we manage to live this long: by eliminating the competition and minimizing the enemy count. You saw how pathetic this city is. If you let that Finn go, what are you going to do if he brings along a whole bunch of other cells and have a gangbang with you, especially if I am not there to save you?”

Ozzie looked down, not sure what to say. As crude as Thrax put it, he knew he was right in a way. There was no telling that Finn would be thankful for Ozzie’s compassion. Heck, it might even hurt the crude cell’s ego by letting him. If the people in rat city were as bad as Cox put it, he would bound to exact revenge on Ozzie rather than leave him alone.

“Don’t look so down, baby. Big Daddy Thrax is gonna take good care of you, provided you be a good boy yourself. You are my little good boy, aren’t you, baby?”

“Yes, Master,” Ozzie replied tiredly. “I’ll be good.”

“That’s my little baby,” Thrax purred as he took Ozzie’s lips and gave him a passionate kiss, in which Ozzie eased into it as if it was the most natural thing. He picked him up bridal style again and carried him all the way back to bed. Putting him down, he tucked him in and lay down beside him, stroking his hair and humming a soft jazz tune, lulling him to sleep.

“Does Cox mean it, Master?” Ozzie asked with his eyes closed. “Me being family?”

“Cox may say a lot of things,” Thrax said, “but he would never lie about family. Looks like you’ve earned the Black Death family’s approval. Welcome to the clan, baby.”

“Um…Yeah, thanks…”

“Now go to sleep. Not another peep from you, baby.”

Ozzie was as good as gold as he let Thrax continue to lull him to sleep, but not before acknowledging secretly an odd sense of belonging to this lifestyle.

No comments: