Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Adopt-A-Boo


If you're curious as to what I have been up to these days, I've been joining a bunch of expos and events to sell my art services to earn some extra cash and hopefully be able to support my family as well.

I started off with offering Anime Me! commissions, which are basically caricature drawing services where I draw people's portraits in anime style. But while doing that, I thought maybe I should come up with something that also can sell at the side and grab more attention, and while I was browsing Facebook and saw all those Facebook stickers people use on their comments, idea struck.

And thus Adopt-a-Boo is born!

Adopt-A-Boo is basically a wordplay on the word "adoptables" and the character name "Boo", which is a tiny little ghosty who loves to cosplay and represent popular culture. He's the character in my handmade keychains where I draw them on detachable keychains and offer custom services if they want to see their particular fandom drawn in Boo style.

In each event, I would come up with a common theme as ready-made keychains to attract attention, and it's what I'm showcasing below:

Emoji Collection

Foodie Collection

Marvel Superheroes Collection

DC Superheroes Collection

Disney Princesses Collection

Anti-Hero Collection

Holiday Collection

Sports Collection

Social Media Collection
Each keychain is roughly about $1, while each custom-made keychain is roughly about $3. All details can be found on either on my Facebook or my Instagram, so if you guys are interested in adopting a Boo of your own, feel free to either leave a comment here or DM on my social medias

No comments: