Monday, June 18, 2012

The Language

In Planet Beasts, their main language is English. But they never forget their native tongue since the dawn of civilization of the planet and the Beasties, which is called ‘Beastich’.

Here are some of the words you might find in the book:

Goysha – Good morning
Pesa – Good afternoon
Mauva – Good day
Ro – Good night
Yontia – How do you do?
Shabba – Good evening
Galley – Canteen
Tunak – Congratulations!
Krusher – Bulldozers
Kunak Aimak – I love you
Kuray – Stop!
Naydem – Sorry
Yosh – Shut up!
Xecxo – Tea
Daka – Basketball
Sogo – Milkshake
Cig – Coffee
Illuma – First-aid kit
Seregai – Calm down
Werth – Wake up!
Darekos – My condolences
Kunak Tiamak – I hate you
Kalakai – Love bite
Vito - Holidays
Bungwa – Bathroom
Reydeces – Thank you
Coma – No
Peruth – Yes
Thakarawa – Are you alright?
Bumbini – Good luck!
Irken – Wedding gown
Werq – Wedding tuxedo
Vuluda – To the Death
Potera Setera - I miss you so much

Well, that’s just to name a few. There’s a whole lot of crap which I couldn’t figure a way to translate (coz I haven’t created it yet), but so far, this is all I’ve got

No comments: