Friday, January 1, 2010

What If-Chp Finale

The next second was just something that no one had expected would happen.

OJ was hit by Driz—or Ethanole—using his cannon and was sure that his body was pretty much broken into pieces. But when he saw Ethanole aiming the cannon at the vein, he knew that this spelled trouble. This kind of blow was a sure fire to freeze up the walls of the vagina and rupture the blood veins. Shane didn't have to wait for C-Section to bleed to death; Ethanole's cannon will. OJ had to do something quick.

And without warning, he did the unthinkable. He made a rush during that split second when the cannon was fired, lunged forward and immediately suffered another extra blow as the cannon hit him. He felt his whole body going into pieces again and his insides were frozen over, shutting off his breathing. It was like feeling your whole body dropping and slowly plummeting into the depths of the ice-cold ocean. In fact, as he fell into unconsciousness, icicles began to form throughout his body and climbed from the tip of his shoes to the top of his head.

"No!! Dad!!!"

Ethanole has yet to marvel the freezing over of OJ and ready to fire another shot when Jared popped out of his hiding place and was aiming his gun at him with glaring eyes filled with hate.

"Oh, look who's here. Daddy's little boy," Ethanole grinned evilly.

"How dare you hurt my Dad!" Jared said through gritted teeth.

"I thought you hated him," Ethanole asked mockingly.

"No one ever freezes my Dad into a popsicle," Jared moved closer towards Ethanole as he spoke. "No one ever hurts my Dad and makes him bleed. No one ever lays even a finger on my Dad!!!"

A fight began to break between Jared and Ethanole. Butt-kicking and face-punching ensured, including non-stop fires. Jared tried hard not to hit the vital parts of Shane's vagina and get a good shot at Ethanole, but Ethanole was way quicker. He evaded every shot Jared could let out and quickly grabbed his neck, choking him.

"No one can defeat me!" Ethanole shouted proudly and victoriously. "I've been given the power to destroy this city from my one true love Thrax, and nothing can stop me! Ha ha ha!"

In the midst of all the fighting, OJ somehow was able to hear the hectic goings-on and fought hard to open his eyes. He saw a blurred vision of Ethanole clutching his son's throat real hard and Jared's face almost going white out of breath. If he didn't stop him, he would lose him and he could never live up to his promise. Struggling in his frozen casing, he tipped himself and tried to reach out for the treacherous Ethanole. Finally, with much effort, he was able to topple onto the ground with a thud and able to forcefully move his frozen hand towards him. With one final heave, he pushed his hand forward and gripped hard on his ankle, taking the virus by surprise.

"What the...?"

No sooner he said that than icicles—huge ones—began to form throughout his whole foot. Not only that, the icicle traveled all the way to the other foot and froze that up too. Ethanole let go of Jared abruptly and glared hatefully at OJ. Jared doubled over and coughed and choked, trying to breathe.

"You son of a...I'm gonna kill you!"

"What do I have against you...?" OJ breathed out his words.

"You killed my love! It's because of you, he's dead! I'm going to finish where he started and finish you off as well."

"OK, do whatever you want," OJ grinned a little as he noticed Jared slowly getting onto his feet. "But let me tell just one thing: You want Osmosis..."

"You got Osmosis," Jared finished his famous quote as he aimed his gun at Ethanole's forehead. "This is for my dad."

Those were the last words Ethanole heard before the shot blasted off his entire skull.

OJ smiled and whispered "That's my boy..." before slipping into unconsciousness again.


OJ opened his eyes and winced at the light streaming into his pupils. After able to adjust his eyes, he soon found himself lying on the ever familiar bed of the room Gillian let him stay in. The first thing he saw when he turned his head sideways was Gillian's smiling face.

"Yo, sleepy head! Back from the dead yet?"

"Gill...?" OJ massaged his throbbing head. "What are you...What am I...How long was I out...?"

"Oh, you're about 5 days out, give or take," Gillian replied, still grinning mischeviously.

"5 days?! What the hell...? How's the baby? Is it out? What about Driz, I mean, Ethanole, I mean..."

"Relax, Jones," Gillian laughed at OJ's panicked look and incoherent babble. "Everything's just fine now. You don't expect 5 days to pass by without something good happen, right? The baby's OK. He's out and he's healthy and strong. It was a tough time that night but after you two trashed that so-called 'cold pill', and after a little time, the frozen stuff that virus shot on the vital parts have all thawed away and the baby was ready to go. Everyone rejoiced over it, man! Everyone was throwing confetti and fireworks and everything. The whole town was a celebration. Shane even named the kid Baby Hope, despite the fact that it’s a he, but then again I can assume that this kid is gonna give her much hope in the days to come. She’s happy, and we’re all happy for her.

"You, on the other hand, didn't look too hot though. As soon as the baby was out, Jared was seen running towards us carrying you in his arms. Man, you look like something Shane dipped in the ice-cream for too long. Fortunately, we were able to thaw you out of the ice as well. You sure worried us all. We were expecting to celebrate over a cocktail or something but you definitely wasn't in a mood for a drink. All in all, everything was a-OK. We stuffed the virus into the afterbirth so that the docs outside there can take out of Shane and everything went swell. They were even ready to celebrate your victory and award you with something as soon as you're up and about."

"I may be up, but I ain't about right now," OJ groaned as he tried to sit up. Gillian helped him.

"Oh, and there's someone here who wants to see you."

OJ looked up and saw that it was Jared standing at the door with a small smile on his face. It's been like, ever, since he had seen a smile on Jared's face. He looked away, feeling awkward. Gillian slinked his way out of the room, leaving them together alone.

"Uh...Hey, Jared," OJ grinned, trying to act as casual as possible.

"Back from the dead, I see, Jones?" Jared said as he walked towards the bed.

"Yeah, well, I'm still alive...and, uh, I..."

"You were great out there that day, I had to admit."

"You ain't too shabby yourself, kid. I bet you didn't get that from me."

"No, I didn't," Jared replied, his eyes not looking at him. "I've got something more than that."

"Huh?"

Without warning, Jared reached out and hugged him tight. OJ was taken by surprise. He didn't expect this to happen from the person that had been avoiding him ever since he enter Shane Metropolis.

"I thought I was gonna lose you..." OJ could've sworn that Jared was trembling in his embrace, trying to fight back tears.

"H...Hey, I'm here now, ain't I? I ain't gonna go until I've done I said I'd do."

"I missed you so much...I never meant anything I said before...I've never felt so alone before in my life when I was in this city...I just wanted someone to really talk to..."

"Shh...I understand..."

"I just wanted you...I want my Daddy..."

"Hey, it's OK. I'm here, and that's all there is to it. You won't ever be lonely again, I promise."

As they continued to be in each other's embrace, OJ could see that this was a beginning of a very beautiful father-son relationship.

No comments: