Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ozzie/Drix-I Can't Be Your Friend



When I heard this song, I KNEW it was the right one for my first fav pairing of OJ, which is Ozzie/Drix! So, without hesitation, I got to work on this one. Again, the story behind this vid was:

Drix and Oz have been partners for a while after the Thrax incident, and weirdly, Drix seemed to often get into fights with Oz all the time, everyday without fail, taking a toll on their partnership. In secret, Drix had been starting to have feelings that was more than just professional partnership or mutual friendship for Oz, and was being difficult so that Oz would not notice. But when a common cold case gone awry and Drix was forced to leave, Oz soon realized that he, too, has feelings for him as he chased after him, begging him to return. He eventually did and they both solved the case, which earned Oz a promotion and the cell requested that Drix should be promoted alongside with him, indicating that he is willing to take him and Drix's relationship to the next level...

Disclaimer: I do not own whatever was used to make this video

2 comments:

Shopi said...

God! I LOVED this video!! This was my first OJ yaoi couple and it still is <3

btw, I'm Shopi-Star on dA ;)

brianandruth said...

Hello! Wii won't let me see vid... :'(

I'm SuperKittyGirl on dA!♪