Monday, January 8, 2018

Train Boy Who Lived-Chp 16

CHAPTER 16: I SAID IT...
 
I come home today to find out my chat friends been exchanging stories while I was doing overtime and did some last minute shopping for a new shirt. They seem rather interesting.

Wormtail: I almost had the same experience Train Boy did today. There was a drunkard banging at the door for no particular reason demanding to be let in. Obviously he thought he was already home. He was yelling about him being the bread winner and accusing whoever he was scolding about being ungrateful and such. Of course, following Train Boy’s example, I approached him to stop his nonsensical mood. He approached me just like Train Boy’s situation did, scolding me of my balls and demanding my age, but instead of stirring trouble like Train Boy’s did, he laughed and clapped my back, saying that I was one in a million of all those apathetic people who just watched him pounding away at the door, praising my bravery. He just grabbed me, made me sit beside him and jabbered about his college scholarship graduate son who was the same age as I am and quit his banker job to be a cartoonist, and sobbed about his plight. No football man appeared to rescue me, no one went to call the train guard and there is no Dragon Guy or Dragon Lady anywhere nearby…(sobs) TT-TT
Twincest: Well, I suppose Train Boy’s experience is like the luck of the draw.
HerbologyFreak: I let a lady have my seat today in the sub, and yet when I tried to sit next to her on an empty seat, she harshly moved away from me, leaving a huge gap between us…(sobs)
Lil’Photog: Train Boy sure got it good. I envy you, Train Boy…
Twincest: Speaking of which, where is our ol’ pal Train Boy? He hasn’t shown up yet.
Wormtail: Busy sms-ing his darling Dragon Guy, no doubt! (grumble)
Ablaze: Since he’s always sms-ing that Dragon Guy all day, then they should be a couple already, what with them already holding hands!
PotionsMaster: We can’t say that for sure…
RedheadFreckles: Then again, I must say, right now at this level, he should be at the height of happiness…
Wormtail: Ah! A newbie! You sound like you’re an experienced lover! Please tell us more!
RedheadFreckles: Well, what my experience was with my lady was…well, before I professed my love, my heart is always racing up and down with worry, just like Train Boy. When we finally held hands we would be exchanging sweet glances and smiling tenderly to each other. Like Train Boy, I would feel a little restless wondering what the other party is thinking, or what she feels for me. A little annoying, but at the same time it felt just nice to let my imagination run wild and think of wishful thoughts and retain that lovey-dovey feeling. Although…this sort of blissful feeling won’t really last that long. As soon as they gotten used to you and entered your life, they’ll just take you for granted, farting in front of you, ignoring you even though you’re literally walking in front of her naked…(sigh)
Padfoot: I tried to follow Train Boy’s example today. I got a haircut and bought new clothes. I even bought myself a complete tea set and researched on the proper classy tea-drinking, which includes heating up the cups, putting two teaspoons of tea leaves, pouring hot water and letting it sit for 3-4 minutes, then sipping the tea and let the taste savour in my tongue. It’s really delicious! I have never tasted such classy tea in my entire life! But…it feels so empty…Playing the “Train Boy Game” alone feels so empty…Hurry up and get online, Train Boy~!

I’ll get online soon, just after I sms Dragon Guy about my new clothes and get changed in my home clothes. I’m not even halfway done unbuttoning my work clothes when Dragon Guy replies me. He must have nimble fingers and killer typing skills to be able to reply me so quickly. I read his message.

Getting ready for summer, I see? You must have bought a cool dress to suit your cool nature, didn’t you?

Cool? He calls me ‘cool’? Ah, that is like the highest compliment I can get! I reply him quickly.

Thanks for the compliment. I’d feel happier if I know I’m dressing up just for you.

No way. You flatter me. I always get upset when it comes to this season. Because as soon as summer comes in, those damn thin clothes do nothing to hide my figure…

Hide his figure? What is there to hide?

Don’t be ridiculous! You’re nice, lithe and slim! You don’t have to hide that figure!

No, no, you don’t understand. My friends and even my own parents say that I’m too thin, that it kills off any charisma I have, and that I’m thinner than 5 aneroxic girls put together. You know, stuff like that…

I don’t think he’s that thin. But how am I going to put in words to comfort him?

Before I can think of some witty words, he sends me another message again. I read it.

Probably this figure is the reason why I can never get a boyfriend…

I read and reread the message over and over again, making sure that I have not read it wrong or I am not imagining things. I even flip the phone close and take a breath before reading it again. It’s still there, clear as day.

I can never get a boyfriend…

I quickly go online and tell me friends the news.

It’s confirmed. He’s single.

No comments: