Monday, January 8, 2018

Train Boy Who Lived-Chp 17

CHAPTER 17: THAT SORT OF FEELING

Probably this figure is the reason why I can never get a boyfriend…That’s his message, so thus it is confirmed. He’s single.

Twincest: That’s…That’s…
Padfoot: That’s wonderful!!!
Wormtail: You’re not pulling our leg, right?
HerbologyFreak: Our Dragon Guy is single!
Lil’Photog: Wohoo~!!!
GrumpyCaretaker: A single, no-strings-attached man ready for the taking!
RedheadFreckles: Exchanging messages sure is rather blissful, isn’t it, Train Boy? One of the best times in courtship…
Know-It-All: Aha! He said “Can never get a boyfriend”, eh? I told you my sixth sense is never wrong! See, he’s giving you another chance! Can you feel it, Train Boy?
RedheadFreckles: Remember, Train Boy ol’ pal, this is the happy times. I’m telling you, regardless your partner is a woman or a gay guy, he will change…Trust me…
FrenchLady: Ignore him, Train Boy! Now it’s time for the grand showdown!
QuibblerGirl: Yeah. Be cool, Train Boy, be cool!
ParkinsonDisease: Ride on, Train Boy, ride on!

I know that, guys. I’ll go full frontal assault right now like you said. I’ll keep messaging him, and tell you guys any updates. Wait for me.

I pick up my phone and reread the message again, just to make sure my eyes are not playing tricks. I know, it’s so skeptic of me, but I have to be sure. After being assured I didn’t hallucinate this message to life, I press the reply button. I give my words a thought before I reply him back.

I think regardless if you’re fat or thin, you still look as good as you are. Don’t mind the others. They just got no taste. Lol! Unlike me, I know myself. I don’t look the look, I don’t act the act, I don’t talk the talk, I don’t even walk the walk. Ditto here too about me unable to get any boyfriend!

I heave a sigh of relief as soon as the message is sent. I know Dragon Guy is a fast replier, but waiting for his reply somehow feels like eternity for me all of a sudden. When my phone buzzes, I literally attack it and read the message.

I think you’re a nice guy. I get nice feelings when I’m with you.

Oh my God! Oh my God!

“OH MY GOD~!!!”

I think I probably woke half the neighbourhood with my scream, but I don’t care. He said I’m a nice guy! He gets nice feelings when he’s with me! This means so much to me~!!!

I get nice feelings when I’m with you too.

Please don’t let me have such feelings. Lol!

He sounds so cute when he says that, making me pound the bed with joy. Maybe I can change my tact by pretending to be ignorant.

Such feelings? What ‘such feelings’? I’m inexperienced, so you’ll have to elaborate on that! Lol!

I wait for his reply.

I wonder what he thinks when he reads my messages.

Does he find it humorous?

Does he laugh at the expressions and emoticons I make?

Does he grin at the cheesy lines I make?

Does he think it through like me before he replies?

Does his face screw up like me when he waits for my messages?

Does his heart pound like I do when my messages feels like forever to reach him?

How I wish I could see him now.

See his reactions on my messages face to face.

His message comes in. I read it.

Do you mean ‘that’ feeling? Don’t you think it’ll be better to say it face to face?

Face to face, huh? Is he trying to hint that he’s giving me another chance on giving it another shot that I missed when we had tea at his home that day? It could work. I mean, at least Salazar wouldn’t be there to kill the mood. But what about other factors? Like outside ones, for instance? Wouldn’t that…

It’s the outside we’re talking about. There is always a place where there are no distractions and no disturbances, nothing to kill the mood. When there’s a will, there is a way.

It’s worth giving a shot.

After all, like my chat friend said, Dragon Guy is throwing me a straight ball, a chance of a lifetime.

It’s about time I have the glove to catch it.

I reply him.

I guess…I do have…things to say to you face to face…

It feels like forever again before his reply comes in.

Then let’s set up another date.

Date! He calls it a date! My heart skips a beat reading this line.

Well, next week is the summer hols and my part-time college semester is already over, and our office is having a company trip for the high-ups, so we all get more or less a good long few weeks off. I’m free at that time.

Sorry, Train Boy~! We’re having a company trip during the summer hols too~!

Gah! I fall onto the floor wallowing in self-pity again.

Agh~! The mood is literally killed again now.

I can’t last all summer hols alone like this…!!

No comments: