Monday, January 8, 2018

Train Boy Who Lived-Chp Finale

EPILOGUE: AFTER TRAIN BOY

Twincest: Hey, guys. It’s been a week since the Train Boy’s success. It’s like, you know, all that fire power in me is finally extinguished and nothing excites me anymore. How’re you guys hanging?
Moony: Will power all gone…Lethargy taking over…
HerbologyFreak: I just lost 5 kg from all this hype…
ParkinsonDisease: I just asked for another extended leave to recuperate from the lack of excitement. I hope I don’t lose my job over this…
Padfoot: Not me! I’ve changed! I vowed to take in Train Boy’s example and have a total makeover! In fact I just bought a branded T-shirt just like what he wore.
Wormtail: I’ve got a new job! I think the lady boss has a thing for me!
Chinatown: Don’t kid yourself! You’re just a masochist!
Know-It-All: My boyfriend and I did a “Train Boy Roleplay”, but unfortunately, instead of getting steak, I’m getting beef noodles for meals. Meh~!
RedHeadFreckles: Can’t help it if I’m broke!
Headmaster: Ah, youngsters…

Hey, guys. Long time no see. Got something to report.

Twincest: Ah~! Train Boy?!
ParkinsonDisease: Oh?
GrumpyCaretaker: Good show, Train Boy!
QuibblerGirl: You sound energetic!
PotionsMaster: What’s to report?
Moony: Eh??

Yesterday, I showed Dragon Guy the forum chatroom.

Chinatown: Ah?
HerbologyFreak: O_O
Lil’Photog: Huh?
FrenchLady: Huh?
GentleGiant: Wha…?

How do I put this…Well, coz he wanted to see it, and I believe he would understand me better this way.

Padfoot: Y-Y-You let him see~?!
Ablaze: Everything way down to the history thread?!
ParkinsonDisease: You fool!
GrumpyCaretaker: H…How did it go?

He said he was surprised to know there are such nice people around.

Moony: Re…Really?!
Twincest: N-N-Nice people…Nice people…Dragon Guy really said that about us…?!
FrenchLady: And then? And then?
Lil’Photog: Ooh~! Dragon Guy~!
HerbologyFreak: Nice to meet you, Dragon Guy~!
Wormtail: Give us more details, man!

Well…I went to his home yesterday afternoon…

“Remember the friends I told you about?” I asked as I sat beside him, petting Salazar.

“Yeah?” Dragon Guy aka Draco replied as he waited for the forum chatroom to load and scrolled down to find the thread I told him about.

“You’ll see them there. They’re right there.”

“Wow. You’ve got really a lot.”

He read through the chats and had different facial expressions for it, but when he got to the part about me asking about Hogwarts, he really rolled on the floor and laughed. I felt a little silly when he did that, but I guess me being the butt end of the joke was getting a little old for a while that I was used to it by now.

“You’re really going all out, aren’t you?” Draco giggled as he regained composure.

“More like desperate, if you ask me,” I lamented.

“To know your thoughts and…to know you trust me with seeing this, I’m really flattered. Thanks for telling me, love.”

I chuckled a little awkwardly. It felt nice hearing him calling me ‘love’. It felt good.

“To be honest,” Dragon Guy said while reading the rest of the posts, “after the incident, I never thought I would fall for you. The cups I got were really very cheap at an employee discount price, seriously, and I just thought genuinely that it’d suit for you as a thank you gift. When you asked me out for dinner, I never really gave it much thought, only that it’s basically a genuine thank you dinner and never thought to continue on from there.”

I felt like crying at this.

“But when we had our dinner, the first thought that came to my mind was the chance to talk again, but don’t get me wrong! I wasn’t exactly falling for you! I just thought that you’re someone nice to talk to and someone good to spill my guts out to.”

Way to crush my high hopes, love.

“So when I talked about you to Aaron, I suppose he was the one to let me see the light, more or less, and to try to awaken my sorta inner feelings for you, I guess. He was right, I was a little on the naïve side when it comes to relationship, and during our 2nd dinner, Aaron helped me to see that.

“Since then, I guess you became more and more important to me. It felt hard to part during our 3rd date, and I kept on wanting to see you for the next day and the next, so I invited you over to my house. Although you never got any of the hints and chances I threw at you, and when you left, I really felt like screaming at you for being so slow in the head!”

“Sorry…” I whimpered apologetically as Draco teased my nose.

“But, it’s all good,” Draco said as he laid his hands on my shoulders.

“It is…?” I looked up at him.

“Because…Because with this group of people, you had the courage for us to be together. So…it’s all good…”

“Yeah, it’s all good now…”

We shared a kiss so passionate, I felt as if God had stopped whatever He was doing for a moment to watch us.

That’s more or less that.

Padfoot: Aw~! Lovers! You guys are real lovers now~!

And right now, I’m off for my date!

Twincest: Go ahead, soldier!
Wormtail: Don’t worry, Train Boy. To know you’re doing fine, I can die happy now.
FrenchLady: You seem so happy now, Train Boy.
Moony: Agreed, agreed!
RedHeadFreckles: Go! Train Boy!
Know-It-All: Be happy!

I will be happy. I will.

Thanks to you guys.

You can count on it!

Train Boy aka Harry James Potter over and out!

THE END

No comments: