Monday, January 8, 2018

Train Boy Who Lived-Chp 25

CHAPTER 25: TRAIN BOY'S TEARS

“I…have something…important to tell you.”

Dragon Guy didn’t reply. He looked up at me expectantly, waiting for my move. Again, I could feel the pressure of time trying to unfreeze itself before I could make my move. I had to get moving.

“I…I…I…uh…I…”

The words just wouldn’t come out. My heart was ready. It told me it was ready. My body was tingling with the sensation of letting out everything that was bottling up in my heart. But my mouth just wouldn’t obey.

“I…I’m…I’m…”

Come on, mouth! Come on, work!

“I’m…”

I could feel the aura of my fellow char friends surrounding me, as if they were just right there, watching me. It felt like they were urging me to carry on, to be strong, to say what I need to say. Some were panicking, some were tense, some were nervous, some were excited as hell, some felt as if the person himself was sweating bullets and some were cheering me on. I could even feel the snarky PotionsMaster, who had always been skeptical about my progress, ushering me on. I could feel them giving me the push on my back, helping me out.

But I just couldn’t.

My mouth just wouldn’t move.

“I…I’m…I…I’m…”

I felt my hands being taken into gentle, silky ones. I looked up to see sparkling grey eyes looking up at me. I saw a smile creased on the pink lips across his fair skin framed within silver-blonde locks. I heard a beautiful voice coming out of those lips, lighting the fire courage within me.

“Give it all you got.”

Memories of us ever since we first met flooded my mind. The incident in the train, the address exchange, the forum chatroom, the English teacups gift, the phone call, the makeover, the dates and friends I made and the life I changed for myself…All came crashing down on me. In a good way, that is.

That was all I need.

“I…love you. I love you, Dragon Guy…I love you…”

It felt like forever before I felt Dragon Guy’s hands clutching mine tight.

“I…love you too, Train Boy,” Dragon Guy whispered just enough for my ears to hear, “ so, shall we be together for always?”

ALRIGHT~!!!
Twincest: Alright, Train Boy!!!
Padfoot: Success! Success at last!! Success~!!
ParkinsonDisease: Congrats, Train Boy~!!
FrenchLady: Thank God…Thank God for Train Boy… (sob)
RedHeadFreckles: He confessed~! He confessed~! Boohoohoo~!!
Know-It-All: He confessed~!!
Moony: Thank you so much, Dragon Guy…You’re the best!
PotionsMaster: Congratulations, boy. Be sure to make Dragon Guy happy now…
Wormtail: Boohoohoo~! My tears~ My tears won’t stop falling~!

My body trembled in shock and almost in disbelief. He…He loved me too…? I…I saw signs, possible signs, but I never knew it could be true. No, it’s too good to be true…!

“Let’s be together. Always and forever. OK?”

My heart just swelled three times inside my chest and threatened to burst out into a million pieces. In fact, I felt pieces of my warm heart trickling out of my eyes as I let out a strangled cry after another, burying my face onto Dragon Guy’s hand, sobbing for all its worth, not in pain, but in joy. A joy that I could not contain.

Unexpectedly, I felt Dragon Guy’s arms around me, holding me close. His hand reached to my back to stroke it, calming me down some. My arms instinctively wrapped around him, sobbing on his shoulders.

“It’s OK, Train Boy,” he whispered. “It’s OK. Please don’t cry. People are watching, you know.”

“S…Sorry…Sorry…” I replied. “It’s just that…no one, not even a guy, treated me this nice before…so…so I…”

I almost lost my breath when I saw Dragon Guy looked up at me with a tearful smile. He was crying. Dragon Guy was crying! Was he crying…for me?

“Ah ha ha…” Dragon Guy chuckled awkwardly, wiping his tears away. “I…seem to have a case of sympathy pains…Ha ha…”

Sympathy pains…for me…?

I…made you…?

“Oh God, I love you so much, Dragon Guy!” I cried as I hugged him tight. “I love you so much!”

“I love you too,” Dragon Guy whispered.

We held each other in our arms for quite a while before I heard Dragon Guy made a small squeak for me to let him go. He looked up and stared at me for almost a long time. His face looked like he wanted to say something. I waited patiently.

I wonder what he was going to say…

No comments: