Monday, January 8, 2018

Train Boy Who Lived-Chp 26

CHAPTER 26: THANK YOU

“You know…”

My heart skipped a beat. I thought eternity just went past before I finally heard Dragon Guy’s voice.
“Once I said ‘I love you’, I seem to love you even more.”

I chuckled nervously; my body trembled like there was a Level 6 earthquake.

“I…I…I…” I was stuttering again. “I…c…can’t…b…believe…it…This…Th-Th-This ain’t a…d-d-dream, r-r-right?”

Dragon Guy smiled sweetly and placed his hands on my cheek before he suddenly pulled at my cheek without warning. Still chuckling with his fingers still stretching my facial muscles, he asked, “So? Not a dream, right?”

“Well…It doesn’t hurt, really…” I tried talking with my lips stretched apart like Play-doh, “but I’m convinced. It ain’t a dream.”

We laughed as Dragon Guy let go of my face. We laughed for quite a while, ignoring the stares of passers-by, letting our hearts ease up from all this fiasco. Finally, after we released each other’s tension, he took my hands again and looked up at me.

“You know, we’ve been together for a while, but we never really called each other by our real names.”

“You’re right, we haven’t,” I admitted.

“Draco Malfoy,” Dragon Guy introduced himself all over again. “You can call me Drake if you like.”

“Harry,” I finally introduced myself for real. “Harry James Potter. You can call me anything you want.”

We stared at each other for a while. We knew what we wanted to do, what we needed to do. Instinct was guiding us now, and I knew it was finally happening.

I just never knew, for that 2, 3 seconds, I would taste something so soft, so tender and so warm in this whole wide world…

And that’s about it, guys…

Moony: Celebrate good times, come on!
Padfoot: Yahoo~! Yahoo~!
RedHeadFreckles: You’ve really proven me wrong about love life, mate!
Knw-It-All: Yayy~! (clap clap) TT_TT
Lil’Photog: There really is a god! Those who look out for people who stand up on their own two feet like Train Boy!
Chinatown: Yippee~!
PotionsMaster: God is someone like the drunkard geezer and the people knowing the brand of the teacups, and also those who encouraged Train Boy to make the call.
Headmaster: From a chance encounter that looked almost insignificant in nature to most, plus a whole lot of courage and a little bit of nosy people, along with Train Boy’s effort and growing up, a miracle was created today.
HerbologyFreak: I want my own Dragon Guy too~! Or in my case, a Dragon Girl~!
GentleGiant: A compassionate and innocent heart that would never falter and give up hope, and a forward and courageous attitude…Ah, young man, you have let me see things I’ve long since forgotten.
Wormtail: Yeah, baby, yeah~!!
FrenchLady: Congrats, Train Boy. This is wonderful!
Twincest: Good work, Train Boy!

Thanks, guys. I feel so happy right now. I love you, guys.

PotionsMaster: Oh, Train Boy…
Chinatown: Train Boy…
Moony: Great work, Train Boy!
Padfoot: I love you too, Train Boy!
HerbologyFreak: Me too.
ParkinsonDisease: Me too… TT_TT
Know-It-All: Congrats, Train Boy!
Lil’Photog: Hurrah~!
FrenchLady: Train Boy…
Twincest: What a reunion, eh, Train Boy?
Ablaze: Train Boy, you’re graduating now, brother!
S&D: Boot camp’s over, boys. Thanks to everyone! Great work!
Wood-stock: To all our chat friends and to those great guys and gals who gone through great lengths for Train Boy, it’s an honour to know you in this forum chatroom.
GrumpyCaretaker: Train Boy and Dragon Guy, you gotta be good now!
GhostintheToilet: We wish you good luck, Train Boy!
RedHeadFreckles: Don’t say goodbye, mate! We’ll meet again, Train Boy and to all my battle friends!
GentleGiant: You guys are wonderful! I’m so touched, I couldn’t stop my tears!
NearlyHeadless: Be happy now, Train Boy. Thank you one and all.
BloodBar: Hey, hey, Train Boy? You won’t forget us, will you?
QuibblerGirl: I wish you the best of luck…
Slugger: Great work!!
MadEyes: Be happy forever, boy!
Reporter: Goodbye, my friend.
TurbanGuy: Train Boy~! Thank you, thank you~! So long, young man~!
Centaur: Thank you for giving me a dream, Train Boy!
IndianTwins: Thank you, Train Boy, and everybody involved! Let’s meet up somewhere some time!
2Fatties: Take care, Train Boy. One day, we will try our best to get to where you are…hopefully…

I never know.

I never know there is so much people…

So much people supporting me…

Watching over me…

I never know…

I never…

I…

Tears are coming down my cheeks.

Tears of joy.

Tears of relief.

Tears of happiness.

Tears of completeness.

Tears that tell me I was never alone.

Thank you, guys! Good will to all single men!

No comments: