Monday, January 8, 2018

Train Boy Who Lived-Chp 22

CHAPTER 22: AUGUST 2ND

Rise and shine, everybody~!

Twincest: Good morning to you too.
Chinatown: Sleep well?
Wormtail: Almost time now.
PotionsMaster: How’re you feeling?

How should I put this? Um…well, I’m still more or less nervous than I should.

HerbologyFreak: You think it’s OK for Dragon Guy to stay out tonight?
Padfoot: Any thought on researching nearby hotels? LOL

H…Ho…Hotel…??

H…Hotel…? Um…Well, even if he’s OK, he’s…About the hotel, err…We’ve already got a car, and we’re not pressing for time, so we can stay out as late as we like…About the hotel thing…Well, the hotel…um…

Lil’Photog: Oh, come on, Train Boy. It would be even stranger not to go to such places. I mean, I wouldn’t say anything about high schoolers, but you two ARE adults…
GentleGiant: Well said, young man!
GrumpyCaretaker: Hear that, Train Boy? Spoken like a true experienced man!

W…Well, it’s not impossible…Argh…I suddenly feel kinda depressed…

Twincest: Hey, hey! Who’s the one saying that “I think he does like me, love me even”?!
Know-It-All: Keep your wits up, Train Boy!

Honestly speaking, I have thought about whether or not I’ll die single, probably even die a virgin…I guess it might come to an end…

PotionsMaster: Well, there is no confirmation whether or not you’ll escape the virgin life, honestly.

He…He…
 
He may be right…

W…What am I to do…?!

S&D: Who the hell are you to say such depressing words?!
Know-It-All: Don’t worry, Train Boy! Not going to be any problem!
Ablaze: Yeah! You’ve improved a lot so far!
FrenchLady: You’re just one small step away!
Twincest: Dragon Guy likes you! No doubt about it!
Wormtail: I like you too!
Chinatown: Believe in yourself! Believe in Dragon Guy!

People to bring me the harsh reality and ground me, and people to lift me up and get me back on my feet. How odd is that? But it’s comforting to know that there are people who care. I feel honoured, really, to be loved by them.

It’s like a family I never had.

The thought of getting this far, it’s unbelievable even for me. Everything took such a big turn in events. Makes me wonder sometimes, what exactly have I been doing with my life in the past?

Padfoot: Look on the bright side. If it weren’t for the past, there wouldn’t be the present you!
ParkinsonDisease: You may be good now with your new you, but the best of you is back then when you found the courage to stand on your own two feet.
Lil’Photog: Have courage, Train Boy!
QuibblerGirl: And also thank goodness that you called him instead of writing to him.
Twincest: That was our idea! Thank us!
HerbologyFreak: No way! I’m the originator here!
RedHeadFreckles: Well, the person who put the idea in action is Train Boy.
Know-It-All: Hell yeah! Train Boy’s the hero here!

You guys…Thank you so much…

I really feel like being in a real family than I could ever imagine.

Oh! It’s a morning message from Dragon Guy!

Good morning~! Great weather we’re having! I’m looking forward to a great day with you~!

Ah ha ha! Now I’m all hyped and jazzed up! Nothing can stop me now!

Wait for me, guys! Wait for my return and I will promise you, I will bare our my soul to him!

Lil’Photog: Yeah! That’s the spirit!
FrenchLady: I’m sure right now, Dragon Guy must be anxious to see you.
ParkinsonDisease: Probably gussying himself up just for you.
Twincest: Ooh~! Our hearts are pounding…
Padfoot: So am I! My body is trembling all over the place!
RedHeadFreckles: Wish you luck!
Know-It-All: Ditto here!

I quickly put on my clothes that I’ve prepared beforehand. I take down my casual bag for all the upcoming souvenirs I’m going to get and I check and recheck myself to see if anything’s out of place.
I’m all set and ready to go!

But first…

Back then, my days were neither short nor long. Everyday is numbered and predictable. No surprises. Now, there is no telling of whether it is a dream or it is real. It’s an unbelievable feeling. Honestly speaking, anticipation and insecurity is going on par right now inside me. But like I said, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. Today might be the day that changes the rest of my life. I will take in all your cheers into my spirit and step out of the darkness of my world. So it’s now or never. Train Boy over and out!

As I take the subway down to Dragon Guy’s place, and as soon as I reach his front gate and press the doorbell, seeing Dragon Guy coming out with his T-shirt, fashionable overalls, canvas jacket and sport shoes, and as we greet and compliment each other, I can almost feel and hear my chat friends cheering me on.

Padfoot: Train Boy! Train Boy! Get it on, Train Boy!
Slugger: I’m eating while supporting you!
Chinatown: Get it on, Train Boy!
GrumpyCaretaker: We’ll pray for ya, Train Boy! Go on!
ParkinsonDisease: Go! Train Boy! Let it all out!
FrenchLady: Make us proud, Train Boy!
Chinatown: Will there be a problem? Will he make it?
Wormtail: If it doesn’t work, I’ll never date again. I’ll swear asexuality!
ParkinsonDisease: That’s it! I’m taking the day off today!
Moony: I’ll make sure I don’t do overtime tonight.
HerbologyFreak: Well, I’m gonna prepare myself for tonight by taking a long nap.
Twincest: Well…even if Dragon Guy does reject you, I think you’re no longer the same ol’ Honeydukes geek boy now, Train Boy.
Know-It-All: We’ll all be proud of you no matter what!
Lil’Photog: There won’t be a problem! Go for it!
PotionsMaster: Keep your spirits up, Train Boy.
S&D: Ride on, Train Boy!
Padfoot: Remember, we’re right behind you!
QuibblerGirl: It’s the final battle! Get your freak on!
Ablaze: Hope you’ll have the most wonderful day of your life!

We drive off down the road to town now.

Wish me luck, guys!

No comments: