Saturday, March 10, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp12

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
After Severus had left, Draco was a little at a lost. As he took Remus back into his bedroom, he was wondering whether or not he should carry on with the punishment. He knew that his godfather would've wanted it, even though his mouth said he didn't, and he knew he had ways of finding out whether or not Draco was did as he was told. He was torn between hurting his love and obeying his godfather's—the only person who ever treated him like a real son instead of his own father—wishes.

"Do you think we should?"

"Should what, Drake?" Remus asked curiously.

"The punishment."

Remus scratched his chin awkwardly. "Oh, that. Well…"

"Actually I cannot impose on you the full blame," Draco tried to worm his way out of the situation. "I'm also the one to blame for distracting you. So if you feel you don't want to be punished, I can always…make Uncle Sev think that you have."

"Well, technically speaking…I do feel guilty for what I've done. I suppose I do deserve a bit of reprimanding."

"OK…" Draco said, rubbing his hands together. He may be his father's son and he may look like the apple that didn't fall far from the tree, but he knew in his heart that he wasn't cut out to be a mean master like his father. "What should I do? Should I starve you for a few days or hit you with a stick or slap you or…"

"Spank me."

"What?" Draco was surprised. "You're not a child anymore. Why should I treat you like one?"

Remus looked away, not sure how to answer that.

"Did Father ever…?" Draco asked, realizing where this notion was going.

"One of his many fetishes," Remus nodded. "Whenever he caught me doing something wrong, that would give him the excuse to do it during our 'nightly games'. He calls it a befitting punishment for me."

"Are…Are you sure about this, Remy?" Draco was still apprehensive.

"To be honest, I won't feel better about myself if you didn't do it."

"Oh, alright…But tell me when to stop, OK? I don't want to hurt you too badly."

"Please don't hold back. I'm fine."

So saying, Remus removed his pants and knelt beside the bed, laying his upper half of the body on the bed and baring his naked ass at Draco for him. Draco gulped at the sight and blushed a little. He couldn't help feeling turned on by the beautiful fair skin that was his lover's buttocks sticking out for him to see in all its glory. Maybe I shouldn't do anything to that pretty ass… Draco thought, trying to look away.

"Hit me as hard as you can, Drake. I can handle it."

"Are you sure…" Draco asked, running his hand over the older man's ass, making him shiver at his touch.

"Just do it, Young Master."

Draco knew that when he called him that, he meant business. He finally took a deep breath and let his hand come down smacking Remus as hard as he could. He was startled at the sound, unable to believe that he was actually doing it. Remus bit his lip as he felt the sting, clutching the bed sheet tightly while Draco let another fly, making his bottom red. Remus tried to think of something irrelevant in particular because the pain was making him feel aroused involuntarily. He had Lucius to blame for that. Not only was his ex-Master very interested in Muggle forms of sexual excitement such as bondage, sex toys and S&M, he was also very interested in spanking, especially when Lucius himself was a fan of capital punishment himself. He had seen Lucius slap or cane his son once in a while if he thought he misbehaved in his standards, and he had also witnessed him beating the hired help to the point of near death whenever they made a mistake, or whenever he was in a bad mood or had a lot to drink. To him, seeing someone going red from his beating was very arousing, and during many of their sexual games, he would use any sort of mistake—no matter how small—he could find on Remus and used that as an excuse to 'punish' him. He would bring out a sort of spanking paddle he bought from the Muggle world just for that purpose and would spank him until he would sometimes go almost black and blue and unable to sit properly for weeks. Being trained to transfer pain to pleasure, his body began to become involuntarily 'excited' whenever his bottom was pulverized by the paddle, and now the spanking alone by Draco's small hand was sending him into a fleet of wanting.

Hit after hit came down. Draco himself was feeling aroused at the redness on Remus' bottom, but it also made him feel sick at the arousal. Draco felt disgusted. How could he even think that spanking Remus would be enticing? How could he even consider any pleasure behind smacking Remus' behind and watch it go redder and redder as he alternated between cheeks and in the middle? How could he even see Remus in an erotic way? Remus was in pain! He shouldn't be taking pleasure in this! He had to stop before this gets any more absurd than it was. But somehow, he couldn't stop. Not because Remus hadn't told him to stop, but somehow it was because somewhere, deep inside him, he didn't want this stop.

Remus' breath was starting to get erratic. His cock was impossibly hard and was starting to leak as the pain traveled from his ass all the way there. The pit of his stomach was tying itself into abnormally tight knots and he couls feel himself almost going to come from the pain and pleasure. At the 20th spank, he was going crazy. He had to stop before he lost control.

"Please…Young Master…No more…"

"I…I'm sorry, Remy," Draco was brought back to reality and quickly pulled his hand back, his face flushed in red.

"It's OK…I'm alright now…I just…" Remus found it hard to continue. His whole body was shaking, trying hard to control himself and not come as the stinging lingered on his bright red bottom.

"I got carried away," Draco said, feeling rather bad now at the state he had caused Remus to be in. The bed sheets were hiding the older man's huge erection though, so he had no idea what was really going on down there.

"I'm fine…It's my fault to begin with…" Remus replied, desperately wanting to touch himself and relieve him of the tightening pressure in his cock.

"You can get up now, you know," Draco said as he made a move to the bed, wondering why Remus was taking so long to recover. Did he really hurt him that bad?

"I…I can't…" Remus trembled as he panted. He was beyond pride now. He needed release and he needed it right this minute. "If I move, I'll…"

"Uh…" Draco didn't get it at first, but then by the desperate tone of Remus and small wriggle of his hips as Remus tried in vain to get while controlling himself, the idea sunk in and made him blush. "Oh…OH! I thought I was the only one."

"F… Forgive me…Drake…I…I have to…"

The older man couldn't take it anymore. His hand quickly snaked downwards and started stroking himself furiously, begging for release.

"Wait," Draco ordered. "Lay on the ground."

Remus quickly did so, his hand still wrapped around his cock.

"Now stroke yourself for me."

Remus obeyed, starting to pump himself vigorously, letting out moan after moan of ecstasy as he could feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge. His sore bottom rubbing against the carpet as he lay there stroking himself and fidgeting around intensified the feeling. Draco couldn't help getting a hard-on just watching him that way and knew his lover was going to explode.

"Come for me, Remus."

With one last stroke, Remus screamed Draco's name as he came long and hard for him, spilling his cum all over his hand and onto his belly and chest. By the time he was done riding his tremors, Draco was smiling at him with his face blushed.

"Enjoyed that?"

"Yes…" Remus replied, panting.

"So…" Draco raised an eyebrow. "You like being spanked?"

"I…well…" Remus blushed as he got up slowly and cleaned himself with the tissue Draco accio-ed to him. "Your father kinda helped me grow into it…Wait, help is not the right word. 'Made me' or 'forced me into it' is better to describe it."

"Well then, I guess I am thankful for that, even if it's just a little," Draco commented as he straddled his hips, making sure he didn't get cum on his pants.

"I guess," Remus chuckled bashfully.

"Now open my pants and take me out. Stroke me. It's your turn to make me enjoy this. Take it as 'extra punishment'."

Remus smiled and undid Draco's pants, revealing Draco's long-awaited hard-on and began stroking, his finger teasing the tip to make it leak with pre-cum. Draco whined at the feeling.

"You're still as sensitive as ever, Drake."

"You are the one that tainted me," Draco said as he moved his hips to meet his strokes. "And, gods, I love it."

Remus continued stroking and teasing the cock with one hand while the other hand massages his balls. Draco mewled, his hands gripping Remus' shoulder for support, in which Remus stroke him faster and harder.

"You love it, don't you? You love when I pump you like this?"

"Yes," Draco breathed as he took Remus' hand that massaged the balls and sucked in some of the digits. Remus moaned at the feeling of his wet tongue around his fingers and stroked Draco even faster, feeling himself getting aroused.

"Stroke me inside," Draco asked, letting the fingers slipped out of his mouth in a deliberate fashion.
"Are…Are you sure?" Remus asked back, a little surprised at Draco's sudden boldness.

"I want to get used to it again. I think your fingers would do OK."

"Alright," Remus agreed as he made Draco go on all fours. "Just tell me to stop when you feel uncomfortable."

"I will," Draco replied as he shivered, not from fear, but from excitement over Remus' touch.

Remus sucked his fingers to make them even wetter before slowly entering one finger inside. Draco tensed at first, then relaxed.

"Tell me what you see, Remy. Make me hot."

"Mmh, you look so sexy, Drake," Remus whispered as he ran his tongue along Draco's spine. "Your muscles are clenching me, sucking me in, looks so erotic."

"More," Draco moaned as he reached his hand back to stroke himself.

"Very nice view here," Remus continued as he slowly entered the second finger, kissing one of his butt cheeks, leaving a love-bite. "Your skin feels so soft and wet. I could just lick it out with my tongue just like that."

"Faster, dear gods…" Draco whined impatiently. Remus thrust his fingers into him faster, barely reaching the prostate where he knew the location through experience.

"You want me to move in deeper, Drake?"

"Yes, please," Draco sobbed, his hand flying over to his cock to stroke it for release.

"Your wish is my command, Young Master," Remus replied as he inserted a third finger and thrust deeper, brushing against the sweet spot and occasionally pressing against it, driving the boy crazy. By the time he actually put real pressure on it, Draco was coming, screaming out his lover's name before panting like someone who had run a 10-mile long marathon. He closed his eyes, tried to gather himself.

"Was it good for you, Drake?" Remus asked as he picked Draco up and held him close to his chest, helping him calm down.

"Yes…" Draco replied breathlessly. "And the best thing is that I don't hear Mother and Father and their obnoxious noises."

"I won't let them. I'll never let them invade our private moments no matter what. I swear by my own blood as a half-werewolf."

"Thank you," Draco smiled faintly, then took Remus' chin. "Make me yours again."

Remus knew what that meant. The union that he had been waiting for ever since that fateful first night. But not now. Not tonight. They had enough excitement for one day now and the time was screaming for them to go to bed.

"I will. Next time I guarantee I will. For now, we rest," Remus said as he cleaned off all traces of cum before carrying Draco bridal style as he always liked it to be and put him on bed before lying down beside him.

"But I want it now," Draco pouted, his body betraying his mind as he yawned, obviously tired out of his head.

"Next time, Drake. Next time, I promise. You're tired. Now go to sleep. You have school tomorrow, you know," Remus reminded as he pulled the covers over him, tucking him in nicely.

"Fine," Draco relented, finally admitting that he was tired. "You will stay with me, right?"

"I will," Remus nodded. "I'm yours now. I'll never leave your side, ever."

Draco smiled in content as he closed his eyes and snuggled to his chest, falling asleep within minutes. It had been a long day for everyone. Remus kissed his forehead before falling asleep as well.

"Sweet dreams, my little Young Master."

No comments: