Sunday, March 11, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp24

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
As reluctant as Draco was to wake up for school, he had to. As soon as he heard Remus' soft wake up call near his ear, his young and healthy body immediately went into shagging mode, and by the time he was done—along with cleaning up and having a very rushed breakfast before jumping into the family carriage to go to school—he was already one hour late for his first class, but nevertheless he came to school pretty refreshed. Besides, no one really missed him anyway when he was gone, except the nymphomaniac Pansy Parkinson (who is now letting herself get fucked by everyone else except Draco to get over the fact that she was dumped for a sex slave) and his goons. This goes to show how many times Draco had skipped classes and had gotten away with it. Of course, he was on time for Severus' Potions Class.

He had news to relay to him anyway.

After Potions Class, he stayed back, waiting for everyone to leave while Severus stacked the papers the he would grade later. He waited for quite a while for the Potions Master to notice him before he finally looked up to see him still there sitting with that expectant look on his face.

"Yes, Mr. Malfoy, can I help you?"

Draco looked around to see if everyone was gone and came up to him, "I got what you needed."

"Do tell," Severus said, sat up straighter.

Draco told everything he had heard from Remus, including the price to pay for a slave's freedom. By the time he was finished, Severus looked thoughtful.

"He is right; it is dangerous."

"Are you sure you wanna go through this? If anything happens to you, Harry would be mortified. He may never recover from this."

"He will. He is young. He will find someone to love him if and when I am gone."

"No, Uncle Sev, I will not allow it! Harry has been through enough hell! He seemed so happy now that he's with you. Remy said he had never seen him smile until now. You put him through that kind of loss again and I swear I'll...I'll hate you for the rest of my life!"

"I could be dead by the time you start hating me. But Draco, he is not happy. You may not know this, but I'm going to tell you something that does not go out of this room."

"Alright," Draco said as he crossed his arms against his chest. "Tell me."

"Your father has been coming to the school more and more. Just the other day, I found out from Harry with a little talking into that your father has been coming to Harry."

"What…?" Draco widened his eyes in disbelief. He backed away and shook his head. "I…I don't believe you. He's just…concerned about my grades and the welfare of the school, is all. I know he's a pain in the ass sometimes but he would never…"

"Harry was under veritaserum, Draco. He would not lie even if he wanted to," Severus replied as he told everything that his pet said during that fateful night under the effects of veritaserum, leaving his blonde godson tearing up out of guilt.

"I…I…I can't believe…I'm so sorry…" Draco started crying a little, feeling so remorseful over what his father did to his lover's best friend. Severus came around his desk and hugged his godson, comforting him with a backrub like he used to do it when Draco was younger.

"This is why I have to do this. I will not let Harry be raped by anyone else, especially not your father."

"How much more pain can my father do…?" Draco sobbed in his arms, fresh salty tears of guilt and shame escaping from his silver-grey orbs.

"Much more in his lifetime. That is where he gets his pleasure, Draco, from other people's pain," Severus said sadly, remembering many of the things Lucius had done ever since they formed this bond of brotherhood relationship, more so ever since the nasty older blonde had gotten him into this situation and dared to lay his hands on his beloved.

"I'm so sorry," Draco dried his eyes and bowed apologetically. "I apologize to you in his behalf."

"Don't, Draco," Severus said as he straightened him up. "You did nothing wrong."

"I still feel guilty. He's still my father and…"

"And you are nothing like him, Draco. The sins of the fathers doesn't have be paid by the blood of the sons. If anyone should be sorry, he should, but then again, I wouldn't forgive him so easily. Remember to never be like him, boy, no matter what. I know you have been into the occasional mischief in school lately," Severus stopped him when the blonde tried to protest, "I'm not blind, boy, I'm a professor. I can know a troublemaker when I see one. It's alright to get naughty once in a while. Just remember never to stoop to your father's level."

"I won't. I would never be like him. Never."

"Then you have nothing to worry about, Draco."

Draco nodded, then frowned a little, "I just wish you didn't have to do this."

"I will do anything for my Harry."

"Guess whatever I say would not sway you," Draco sighed and shrugged. "I hope Harry would take it as well as I did."

"I doubt it. He will be angry and every other emotion, but acceptance is not one of them."

Draco chuckled, then stole a look at the time, "Oh dear, I'm going to be late for Transfiguration! I was already late for Charms, I can't afford to miss out another class. Father would kill me if he knew…" he muttered those last words as he gathered his books. "Good luck with you and Har."

With that he quickly ran off, leaving Severus alone in the potions lab surrounded by the scent of today's lesson.

"I hope. I need all the luck I can get."

--:--

Harry was sitting at the Quidditch field. He had just finished clearing up the Quidditch equipment after the Gryffindor and the Hufflepuff team had a friendly training match and was now reading an Easy-to-Read children's storybook out loud, learning the words. Severus, on the other hand, after he finished teaching another class, went out to search for him. Seeing him from afar seated there at the reserve players' bench reading, he smiled and went down the hill.

"Hello there, Harry."

Harry looked up and grinned, "Hi, Master."

"What are you reading?" he asked, sitting next to him.

Harry held up the book and showed him the cover. It was a kindergarten version of a Muggle book entitled 'Little Red Riding Hood', a gift from Hermione.

"Ah, I remember that," Severus smiled as he remembered browsing through a few children Muggle books when he was in one of his leisurely trip to Muggle world with Lucius a few years after Draco was born. "The Muggle version is too nice to the wolf though."

"I like story," Harry smiled.

"Hmm…" Severus lamented a little. He felt really bad right now that he had to wipe that beautiful smile off his face with what he was going to tell him next. "How have you been?"

"OK. Hermione and Ron teach new words."

"I'm glad," he smiled. "What about…Draco's father?"

Harry looked away. He didn't want to answer that question. Ever since he told Severus and Albus the truth about his predicament under the influence of veritaserum, Albus had been keeping a tight watch on him. He was taken along with the old man everywhere he went, even during today's council meeting under the pretense of serving refreshments while Albus talked matters with some of the representatives of the Ministry. Of course, Lucius was there, but with Albus around, he dare not behave out of the norm. But that didn't stop him from sneaking a few gropes or two under the table when Harry served tea and snacks to him. Luckily after that, Albus made Lucius come to his office to look through some complicated paperwork and talked elaborately about his son's progress in school, keeping him distracted enough to allow Harry to sneak out and do his chores. Knowing that Lucius would never set foot in such a public place like the Quidditch field where every eye can see them together made him feel safe enough to sit there and read his book, but the question Severus asked made him fell a little restless again.

"I'm sorry I asked. You don't have to tell me, I am not your Master…and soon no one will be."

"What you mean?" Harry looked at him in surprise and confusion.

"I want to free you, Harry."

"You…You dun wan me anymore…?"

"That is not it, Harry. If you were free, Lucius would never be able to touch you again. He would be committing a crime to touch you the way he did. Don't you want that? Don't you want to be free from him?"

"But…you, me, together, right?" Harry held onto Severus' sleeves.

"I'm not sure what you mean," Severus was a little muddled. He still need to get the hang of Harry talking in incomplete sentences.

"I free, you be with me still, right?" Harry rephrased his question.

"If Albus will let me, yes."

"How you free me?"

"Albus and I will go to find out as soon as semester break is on. But, Harry, I will have to warn you that it will be hard."

"Why?"

"They make masters do dangerous tasks in order to free their slaves. Harry love, I may die if this doesn't work."

"Die?!" Harry was shocked. That was the last thing he wanted happen to his beloved. "No, no, no! I dun wan! I dun wan u to die!"

"I would rather die than have that…that THING rape you anymore!"

Harry started tearing up. He knew his master would do anything for him, and so would he, but dying was something he himself was willing to do, not for his master to do. Anything but that.

"You die…I die…"

"No, you won't. You will be safe. You will have Albus to look after you and have someone else to love you just as much as I do."

"No!" Harry screamed, shaking his head. "You die, I die! I dun wan u to die! You die, I go cut myself, I go jump, and I go die!"

"Harry, you will not!" Severus gripped the boy's arm. "Stop that. You will and can get over me if it came to that. I will not allow you to take your life over me. Someone else will love you just as much as I do and you will learn to love him as well…"

"No, no, no! I no love anyone! I love you! I love Master. I no get over anything!"

"If everything goes right and according to plan, I will live, but no promises."

Harry leaned forward to hug him tight, "No do this…Please no do this…"

"I have to and I will. I will not let Lucius hurt you ever again. I'd do whatever it takes to protect and if this is the last thing I have to do, so be it."

Harry shook his head, his forehead rubbing against his chest as he sobbed in his arms. It didn't have to come to this. He didn't want this to happen. He was contented the way life worked for him. He was contented just the way it was. Why did Severus have to sacrifice so much just for him? Even though he knew the older man loved him, that didn't give him the right to throw away his life just for him.

"Shh…Love, it's alright," Severus said as he rubbed his back just the way he did to Draco. "Don't worry. Be strong for us, OK, Harry?"

Harry, seeing that no begging or crying or screaming could move his master away from his decision, got frustrated and tore himself away from Severus, slamming both his fists on his shoulders before running away. If that was what he wanted, fine, he could just run in front of a huge train and die for all he cared. He ran and ran until he was at Albus' office, spat the password and, ignoring Fawkes' greeting chirp in that empty office (apparently Albus and Lucius had left the building, so to speak), stormed into his room, not coming out for the rest of the day.

Severus sighed. He knew this wasn't going to be easy, but at least he had got the message through and won't have Harry kept in the dark when the day came for he and Albus to face the music. Slowly, he got off the bench and picked up the 'Little Red Riding Hood' book Harry had forgotten.

He'd probably give this back…when the time is right.

No comments: