Sunday, March 11, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp23

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
"Severus? Severus Snape?"

Albus made a fire-call first thing in the early morning dawn. He had just finished the last of his paperwork and was about to retire when Pig flew in and landed headlong onto the table. As expected, it scared the socks out of Fawkes and startled the sleep out of the old man, but he soon calmed down when he saw that the owl was carrying a letter for him. The envelope was sealed with wax but there was no crest on it to indicate who it came to, and when he opened the letter and read it, there was something familiar about the handwriting but he couldn't seem to pinpoint whose it belong to. At first he suspected the handwriting altering spell, but when he read the content of the letter, all that was not important.

"Yes?" Severus poked through grumpily. He had spent the whole sleepless night pacing to and fro the office trying to figure out how to get his little pet back and from harm's way and he wasn't really in a good mood at the moment.

"Come to my office for a while. There is something important we need to discuss."

"Alright. I'll be right there," Severus sighed. Moments later, he was up in the office. "What is it, Albus? I'm not in a mood for petty discussions at the moment."

"I doubt you find this petty," Albus said as he handed the letter to Severus. Severus took it and read it, which said:

Dear Sir,

It has come to my attention that the slave in your care has been mistreated by another. We, as concerned citizens, cannot stand by and watch such injustice be done, even to a slave.
We would like to suggest a plan, if you are willing to partake in it. You could release him from slavery and adopt him as your son. That way he would not be able to be harmed.
Sincerely yours,

Concerned Citizens

"It is a strange notion, but it seemed like a good idea," Albus commented on the letter content. "I wonder who sent this though."

"Do you really think this could work?" Severus asked. The handwriting may seem different, but experience taught the professor that the writing style and the nature of the tone could possibly indicate it belonged to Hermione, since he had her as his students for 5 years now and seen her work. But then again, he could be wrong.

"Most possible. Not by a long shot, since there have to be a lot of legalities to face, but overall I think it could work."

"But there have never been any cases of slaves being freed ever since they started the slavery business. Even my previous slaves, when I find no use of them, were returned back to the business, and I never knew what happens to them after that. No one has ever heard of freeing a slave before, let alone adopt one."

"Well, anything is worth a shot at this point. Maybe we may be the first to do so. That is, if you do not mind me adopting Harry, of course."

"I would trust no one else to look after my pet, and I have always viewed you as family. But what does that mean about me and Harry?"

"I'm not sure, I'm afraid. I suppose your status would be just ex-master and ex-slave. If he were to be freed from slavery, whatever he had done with you in the past may probably be considered null, as if he had never been your slave at all, but whatever you or others may try to do might be considered pedophile by law. I might officially be his adopted grandfather, of course, and his status as my grandson would probably protect him from any attempts of pursuit by others, but I'm not sure what that leads you."

"So I would not be allowed to be with him at all?"

"I wouldn't say that. You have my full consent as to dating Harry like a normal couple should, but Harry is below the mature age to date. I can make it as a pretense that you're babysitting Harry for me, but judging by your past history with the boy, I suggest you do your 'private' things...well, privately."

"I have never done anything with him in the public eye. I give my word that it will be private and secretive."

"Good. Then we will wait until the semester break is up for the O.W.L. students' revision benefits. You will take me to the person dealing with the slave trade business so that we could talk matters with the manager."

"Why me? I am nothing to Harry now, in the public eye."

"Well, technically you were the one who bought Harry and that you putting him under my care was a punishment sentence. Even though you passed ownership to me, unless you actually write up and sign an official business contract stating I am Harry's master, they probably still state that you as the buyer in the business records, so probably they'd rather do dealings with you than with me."

"Very well then, I will go. How do we explain this to Harry? All he has known is Masters and Slaves."

"I doubt he'll be able to handle it if it came from me. But for you, you'll know when that happens. You've survived many trials in your life; you will get through this one. Harry is a smart boy and he trusts you more. He'll understand if you tell him."

"I hope so. I don't want him to think that he is not wanted nor needed any more."

"He won't. He loves you very, very much. Remember that."

Severus nodded, then asked, "When should I speak to him?"

"It's best if you speak to him before," Albus scanned through the calendar before continuing, "the semester break. Who knows the business would require him to sign some papers to be released. I suggest you consult someone who knows the ins and outs of the business and how the procedure goes first before talking to him. You do know someone, don't you?"

"Not really," Severus shrugged, "but I can find out."

"Well, you can always ask a fellow slave. Who else close to you owns a slave from the business?"

"Draco does," Severus replied, remembering the half-werewolf he had spoken to when Harry was still in his care, "but it was a gift from his father and I refuse to talk to that man."

"Well no one said anything about talking to Lucius," Albus gave him a knowing grin, trying to hint him on something. When Severus raised an eyebrow, seemingly not getting the picture, he hinted again, "Draco is your student, is he not?"

"Yes, he is," Severus said casually, then quickly got the hint. "You mean I should talk to him?"

Albus nodded in reply. Severus smiled slightly before making his way to his next class.

For the first time since he started working in Hogwarts, he was actually looking forward to teaching today.

--:--

Draco stayed back after Potions Class was over, waiting for everyone to leave except him and Severus. During class, Draco had noticed that his godfather cast him quick glances every other minute. It may not be noticeable to others, but it was a bond both Draco and Severus shared after years of being a part of a family, and that body language was a signal for him that his godfather wished to talk to something with him in private.

As soon as they were alone (and after dismissing his goons), Draco came up to Severus' desk.

"You wanted to see me, Uncle Sev?"

"Yes, Draco," Severus nodded. "I need to ask you for a favour."

"Anything, Uncle Sev," Draco replied eagerly. "Anything to make me feel better about your…well, situation."

"I need to you to talk to Remus about the slave business. I need to know how the procedure for freeing a slave goes."

Draco widened his eyes in shock, "You…You mean you want to free Harry from slavery?"

"Yes," Severus nodded.

"But…But no one has ever freed a slave before! Not even Father has! Whenever he got tired of a sex slave he would just make calls to the business to take them away or personally send the slave back to the manager to hand-pick another one or wait for another invite to one of their auctions! No one in history has ever done this before."

"It is the least I can do to keep Harry from any other prying hands since I have lost him to Dumbledore. Besides Harry deserves it. There is no other way."

"Well, alright," Draco replied, seeing that his godfather had already made up his mind. "I'll talk to him once I get home. I'll tell you as soon as I know everything."

"Thank you, Draco. I appreciate it."

"Anything for the favourite family member," Draco said, smiling warmly.

Thus, by the end of the day, the young blonde quickly made it back home to relay the questions to his beloved slave. After dumping his bag and robes in his room, he went to find the half-werewolf. He soon found him at the stables helping the stable boy to tend to the horses. Remus, at upon seeing him, flashed him a welcoming smile.

"Welcome home, Young Master."

"Remus, I need to talk to you, right now."

"OK," Remus replied, rather surprised at the urgency in Draco's tone of voice. He excused himself from the stables and came to him. Draco took his hand and walked him back to the room. Once they were inside, Remus quickly knelt at Draco's eye level and asked, "Are you alright, Drake?"

"I'm fine. I want to ask you about the business."

"What about it?" Remus, relieved that it was not something of life and death, got up to help Draco pick up the bag and the robes he dumped carelessly on the floor.

"How would you go about getting a slave freed? Do you know about it?"

Remus hesitated in his tracks for a moment and said in a low, dour tone, "You don't wanna free me."

"Well, I wasn't talking about you, really, although the thought of freeing you comes in mind once in a while. I was talking about Harry. Uncle Sev wants to free him, and he asked me to ask you about the procedures."

"You don't wanna have Master Snape free him either, seriously," Remus' tone continued to be low and dour, not looking directly at his Young Master.

"Why?" Draco asked, feeling rather odd at Remus' sudden change of mood.

"The business won't just 'free' someone. They have a policy that every slave is a bread winner. If they were gonna give away their prized bread winner, they would have to make it hard for the masters to do so. Why do you think those slaves are still there even though the master can afford to free them with all the money they have?"

"But Harry needs it, Remy," Draco shrugged, not sure why his love was making a fuss about such a trivial manner. "Uncle Sev wants to make sure that Harry would never be touched by anyone else again. It's for Harry's own good."

"I know, but trust me, when I tell you about how they go about this business, Master Snape would think twice about freeing Harry."

"Why?"

"Because usually when a master wants to free a slave, they won't just accept money. They can get that through normal auctions. And besides, they know their clients are damn rich enough to afford monetary means to free a slave. No, they would set a price even higher than money. Something much, much more valuable and many have backed away as soon as they named their terms."

"Stop beating around the bush, Remus Lupin."

"Well, they would ask the masters to pay them in rare items, like a dragon's egg or some sort of forbidden items or collectibles only sold in the black market. But they don't want it bought from some cheap place. They know they have the money for it. They want it freshly taken from the source first-hand and delivered in person. So let's say they want a lock of a Scottish giantess' hair to free Harry, Master Snape has to really get one from the giantess personally."

"Oh…well…" Draco scratched his chin nervously. "That does sound not only hard but extremely dangerous."

"That's right. And that's not all. Even if some of those daredevils who actually manage to meet their terms, they will make some sort of excuse to delay delivering the freed slave to them, sometimes even kill the slave and made it like they died of natural causes or suicide. Even if they had no excuses not to free the slave, they will find some loophole or some sort of technicality that will force the master to return the slave back to them, and that everything they had done regarding the freeing procedure would be either covered up from the public eye or never mentioned at all, and the sad failure tales the masters tell to their friends would discourage others to even think of attempting to free their slaves. That's the reason why masters now are just willing to buy, use them until they get bored and return them back to the business to retrieve their deposits and the slave will be sold to another master.

"I have seen a few cases where my fellow colleagues were in high hopes being freed by their kind masters—which are very rare—only to be disappointed because of either them backing away as soon as they hear the terms given by the manager or died trying to get the things the manager wants or being torn apart from their masters and their freedom by the loopholes the manager managed to dig up. It's a terrible cycle we have to go through. Why do you think none of those slaves were ever free and never once have you heard a master's triumphant effort to free a slave or a slave's touching story of being freed by a compassionate master?"

"I…I didn't know…I'm so sorry…" Draco felt his heart clenched at the thought of all those slaves bearing happy, blissful faces thinking that they would finally be free from the clutches of sex-selling and slavery, then forced to be slapped hard on the face, waking up with the dire reality of the situation.

"Although I suppose that even if you tell this to Master Snape, he would never budge from it. I can tell from the way he met Harry's every whim and fancy," Remus smiled wryly, with Draco nodding in agreement. "You think Master Snape would take up the challenge?"

"I think Uncle Sev would do anything for Harry. If Harry were to fall into the pits of Hell, he would jump after him to save him. That's how much he loves the little tyke."

"I'm sure he will, but I just fear for his life. He's too willing to throw it away for Har. Har would be the one left off hurting."

"True, but maybe it wouldn't happen that way. Even if our Divination teacher Prof. Trelawney predicts a million possibilities of bloodshed, we may never exactly know what the future holds."

"I hope so."

"So then I would have to go through all that to free you?"

"Pretty much that," Remus replied, then put his hands on Draco's shoulders and continued sternly, "But I won't let you do that. I can't let you risk your life for me. It's not worth it. I'm fine as it is right here."

"But if you were free, you would never have to do what anyone told you to do."

"True, but it would mean you will no longer be my master. I am my own person. I live to serve you. Who will I go to when I'm free? Who will look after you then?"

"We could still be together, just different," Draco said in a matter-of-fact way.

"I'm not sure I could get used to it though…I live to serve…" Remus was still hesitant about the idea of being free. After all, he had been trained to obey and serve since he was a child.

"I just don't want you to be public property," Draco pouted, gripping Remus' sleeve possessively. "I want you to be all mine."

Remus smiled at Draco's pouty look and reached over to hug him, "I know, Drake, I know. But even if you manage to free me, I doubt Master would allow us to be together. He still views me as a low-life, and having his son dating an ex-slave—a half werewolf for the matter of the fact—is definitely not his cup of tea."

"Father can just fuck off. I don't care about him. He…hasn't ordered you into his bed, has he?"

"Of course not. I steer clear away from him. Besides, I heard Master Sirius Black is giving away his slave and your father is willing to buy it off him."

"Good," Draco smiled in relief and hugged him even tighter, remembering that Sirius had a habit of keeping numerous slaves, both male and female, to satiate him and his family's impossible sex drive. "You are all mine."

"I belong only to you, Drake. I promise you."

"Show me."

"Eh?" Remus was caught by surprise at that request.

"Show me whom you belong to," the boy whispered seductively.

Remus blushed a little. Trust a teenager to have such raging libido even though he was close to exams. Probably it could do him some good to entertain that libido of his; the boy had been rather stressed out these days, since Master Malfoy pressuring him to ace in O.W.L. forced him to remain abstinent for a considerable number of weeks. During the first few days of the first week of abstinence, Remus was made to sleep on the floor so as not to let his Young Master fall into temptation, and then the latter days of those weeks, the boy decided to completely keep himself from succumbing into mad, hot passionate bedding by bunking in at the Slytherin dorm on a vacant bed studying his head off until today when Severus asked him to go home to ask Remus what he wanted to know. Judging by the tone of the whisper, if Draco had any self-control left, he would only be too willing to throw it out of the window and jump on him there and then. He knew just what to do to relieve the stress, preferably the one between the boy's legs.

"Your wish is my command, Young Master."

With that, Remus began to doing a little strip tease for Draco, while the boy smiled and sat on the bed to watch the show. The half-werewolf slowly removed his top, unbuttoning his shirt one by one while gazing seductively at Draco, his hands occasionally reach down to run his hand along his own groin erotically to arouse his Young Master. Draco grabbed a random palm-sized plushie and threw it at the offending hand.

"I didn't say you could touch yourself, wolf."

Remus chuckled and pulled away, not the least bit offended by Draco calling him 'wolf'. Normally he would be a little upset whenever anyone called him that name, reminding him of his damned lineage, but unlike the hired help who called him out of spite, the way Draco called him that was endearing and gentle, like a master would to a dear pet, thus he allowed only his Young Master to call him that while flashing a wild canine glare at anyone else who called him that. He slowly found himself undoing the buttons of his pants and taking them off smoothly as he danced erotically, slowly swaying his hips left and right as he ran his hands all over his own body, while the young boy bit his lips and moved his hand over his tented pants, slowly rubbing his reacting arousal as he watched this exotic display. The older man then moved deliberately slow to remove his underwear, his seductive gaze never leaving Draco's eyes as his usual light-brown orbs glowed a magnificent golden, releasing its feral aura.

"Fuck…" Draco breathed, his hand pressing more against his crotch and his heart pounding at the unadulterated and untamed wildness that was setting off jolts of pleasure within his young body.

Remus finally took off everything, but turned his back and continues his seductive dance, not wanting to show him his manhood on purpose. Draco growled in frustration at the denied view and pulled himself out of his pants, stroking slowly as Remus continued not to face him, still dancing away and swaying his well-toned ass at him erotically. Finally Draco had enough stimulation and arousal from the half werewolf. The testosterone between his legs were begging for release.

"Remy, get over here," Draco barked his order. Remus turned his head to smile naughtily at Draco, not stopping his administration of eroticism.

"Make me."

Draco stood up and stomped towards Remus, grabbing a handful of the half werewolf's hair at the nape to turn him around, crushing their lips together. Remus kissed him back just as hungrily, fighting for tongue-dominance in which he lost soon enough. Draco reached up to pinch a nipple, rubbing it between his fingers until it was a hard nub, making the older man's breath hitch at the feeling but not stopping him from kissing. Finally, Draco broke off, leaving a string of saliva between them and backed away a little.

"Down on your knees."

"Yes, Young Master," Remus said as he did as he was told.

"Suck me."

Remus obeyed, sucking lightly at the head of the cock, his tongue occasionally playing with the slit.

"I said suck not tease," Draco growled, a little frustrated that his wolf was bent on playing torture games with him.

Remus grinned and started sucking long and hard onto Draco's cock, bobbing in and out as he clench and unclench his lips over the length lightly. The boy moaned, his legs going wobbly.

"So good, wolf."

Remus then dived in and deep-throated him, his head of the cock banging against the back of his throat. Draco moaned even louder as he could feel the sensitive tip of his shaft hitting against the smooth flesh behind amidst the lovely wet warmth.

"Mmm, I want to come down your throat. Can I…?"

Remus muffled in agreement, the vibration of his voice sending chilling spines up and down the boy's spine as he continued to deep-throat him. Draco soon started to thrust his hips into Remus' mouth. Glad that he lacked the gag reflex after years of training, Remus continued to suck and lick him while Draco fucked his mouth.

"I'm coming, Remus…" Draco moaned, the pit of his stomach giving off the familiar tightening. "Oh…Oh…OH GODS…!!"

At Draco's yell of completion, he came, thrusting deep into Remus' mouth, some of his cum showering directly down his throat. Remus swallowed every drop, holding Draco's hips in place, sucking harder to milk out any of them left. Draco was shaking, his legs giving out on him and would've collapsed to the carpeted floor if it weren't for Remus' stronghold on his hips. After taking everything in, Remus pulled out with a pop and put Draco back onto the bed.

"Well, that went pretty well," Remus said as he wiped off any drool or excess cum from his mouth and licked his hand clean.

"I didn't hurt you, did I? I was a bit rough." Draco asked timidly, feeling ashamed about what he had just did out of the blue, now that his head was clearing.

"No, no, no. I'm fine with it," Remus assured him as he kissed his forehead. "I've been through worse. You are still as gentle as you've always been."

"I was too forceful," Draco insisted, covering his face with his hands. "I know I was."

"You were fine, Drake. I like this aggressive side of you. In fact, I think 'he' likes it too," Remus replied as he removed the boy's hands from his face and pointed at his still hard cock.

"Do you…want me to…?" Draco saw the size of the length and blushed.

"If you want to," Remus replied with a grin, "or you want me to do something else with it?"

"I suppose you have earned it," Draco smiled as he reached over, stroking him lightly before rolling over, sticking his still clothed bum out.

"You sure you want this? I'm not doing it unless you want it as well."

"Oh, I want it, Remy. I need it. You have no idea how it feels to masturbate and fuck yourself with your finger alone in a dark dorm with tons of snoring people around you and only a Silencing Charm around your canopy bed to protect you from possible voyeurism."

"Alright. You asked for it, thus you shall receive it," Remus chuckled as he started removing Draco's pants, keeping his shirt on, tracing his tongue along the butt-cheek.

"You tease too much," Draco gasped at the feeling of Remus' warm and wet tongue along his ass.

"It's nice to see your reaction when I do that," Remus grinned as he prepared him by licking his hole and tongue-fucking him.

"Fuck…!" Draco groaned, gripping the sheets tight.

Taking off the rest of Draco's clothes, the half-werewolf stuck his tongue all the way in, wriggling against the muscles within. Draco twitched and whined in protest, the familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach starting to crawl all the way down to his newly awakened erection.

"Enough, Remy," Draco begged. "At this rate, I will come before you."

Remus wiped the drool off his mouth as he released his oral hold on Draco and quickly thrust into the wet hole with one swift entry, earning a loud approval from the boy whose head fell forward in ecstasy. He started slamming into him, his hips slapping against Draco's ass loudly, echoing throughout the room.

"Yes, harder, Remus, harder…!" Draco moaned, gripping the sheets tighter to keep from flying forward.

Remus hit him even harder, holding onto Draco's hips tightly and pushes him in and out his cock aligned with his thrusts. Draco couldn't help but slide up the bed slightly as Remus found the prostate after a few shifts in angles and assaulted with his borrowed superhuman strength, making sure that he did not use too much lest he would turn without warning. Hearing his Young Master begging for more, Remus turned Draco around until the boy was lying on his back and pushes his hips higher just the way he liked it. He piston in and out with his superhuman strength and rammed into him, literally bashing his cock against the boy's prostate, letting out beast-like groans in the process.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Draco reached to stroke his cock hard, doubling the pleasure both front and back as he was ravished through and through by the half-werewolf.

"I'm…I'm going to come soon…" Remus groaned, his voice sounding almost like a wolf.

"Yes…Yes, anything you want…!"

"Fuck…Fuck…FUCK…!!" Remus kept thrusting until he released everything he's got into Draco. Seeing that Draco was still stroking himself, Remus wrapped his hand around his to help him out while he tried to settle down his own orgasmic tremors. A moment later, Draco came as well, string upon string of white liquid squirting all over both of them. After arching his back impossibly high to ride out the tremors, the boy fell back onto the bed, panting with his eyes closed. Remus pulled out and laid beside Draco, panting as well.

"Sorry I came first, Drake…"

"I…" Draco was still breathless. "I don't blame you…It's been so long…At least I…came twice…"

"It has been a while since you came that much," Remus grinned, then reached over to clean them up with Draco's discarded clothes before pulling the covers over him and kissing his forehead, "Now take a nap. I'll wake you when dinner's ready. I take it you won't be going back to your school dorm tonight?"

Draco glared at him, hating to be told what to do. But truthfully he did need his rest. It had been so long since he actually slept on his lovely satin sheets in his own covers in the nude and in his own personal environment. The smell of moth balls, dust bunnies and old wood was not good for his health, even though they say that it was the best school bed a Slytherin could ever have. There was no way he was going back to that dingy old dorm tonight after experiencing the time of his life with his wonderful lover. Nodding as reply, he lay back down and closed his eyes, slowly but surely succumbing to the drowsy effects of the afterglow.

As Remus dressed himself in new clean clothes and picked up their soiled ones to be washed, he sighed inwardly at the thought of Harry having to possibly go through what his previous colleagues did in their eternal hope of spreading their wings into the vast world of a possible bright future, only to be crushed and torn off the wings into a bloody mess on the floor filled with despair and devastation.

"Master Snape, I do hope you know what you're doing."

No comments: