Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp47

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
After making Lucius sign all the necessary papers, Severus quickly joined Harry in the carriage and made their way to Sirius' place, but not before making a pit-stop at Kingcross Station to switch vehicles because of the nature of their journey. Fred and George were eagerly waiting in the blue Cadillac for them and helped them bring Remus into the car without alerting suspicious eyes. Harry continued to pet and soothe Remus along the way as the wolf did not like the cramped space of the Muggle vehicle, and Severus finally saw firsthand Harry's Creature Charmer power that Hagrid and Charlie raved so much about at work. Severus secretly wondered what else does his beloved had under his sleeve.

It didn't take long for the car to arrive at Grimmauld's Place, thanks to the twins' driving and within moments, they were right in front of the gate entrance of the estate. Double-checking to see if there were any prying eyes and saw there were none, Severus gave Harry the green light to let the wolf out.

"C'mon, Remy," Harry tweaked Remus' ear. "We're here."

Remus whined excitedly and almost jumped out of the car with glee.

"Now just in case, I don't want him attacking Draco. He may seem like he is tame enough, but I'm not taking any chances, so if he seems like it, pull him back," Severus said before stepping out of the car.
Harry nodded and held onto Remy's scruff of the neck and waited for Severus to walk past them and go up to the door to knock before following after him. Paprika was serving Draco his usual order of ginger snaps when they heard the knock on the door. Ever since Draco came in a month ago, Paprika would jump to the chance to serve him. In fact, everyone seemed to fight over the privilege to meet Draco's every whim and fancy ever since Paprika spouted her mouth amongst them telling about 'the kindest, sweetest Young Master she had ever seen in all her life'. Her words were proven when Draco did not join Sirius for dinner one night, but came into the kitchen in the middle of the night requesting something to eat. The smile he gave him and the way he asked them if there was anything edible, and the way he insisted to eat together with them and engaged in such friendly conversation made the hired help feel like they would do anything for him, regardless the task at hand.

"Shall I get it, Young Master?" Paprika offered.

"Yes, please do. Call me if it's anyone but my father," Draco said. He would've gotten the door himself but as he said, he'd rather not bump into Lucius.

Paprika happily rushed down, ignoring the fact that she was wearing her usual naked apron as ordered by Sirius. She answered the door and the first she saw was the nose and mouth of Remus. Terrified to see that it belonged to the huge werewolf, she screamed and backed away. Remus rushed in hurriedly, dragging the poor Harry along with it by the heels and making the poor girl run to the nearest barrier she could find to hide herself. Severus caught onto Harry's weight and that made the wolf stop as Harry's grip on Remus' scruff of the neck was still firm, forbidding it from taking another step. Remus whined and wanted to get away but Harry held him in a death grip.

"No, Remy. Stay."

"What's going on?" Draco heard the commotion and made his way downstairs. As soon as he saw Remus in Harry's hands, he beamed and ran to him without a second thought, hugging him and screaming, "REMUS!!! Oh Merlin, Remus!!!"

Remus let out a canine smile and whined happily, licking his little Young Master from head to toe. Seeing Remus not attacking him, he let go of the wolf's scruff and allowed the two lovers to reunite and rekindled their flame, giggling at the sight.

"Well I am glad he didn't try to attack," Severus said, but there was a smile on his face to see his godson so happy.

"Remus, oh, I am so glad to see you," Draco ran his hand through the soft fur. "And in one piece too. I was afraid Father was going to…"

"He would've been if we hadn't got there in time."

"What? What happened?" Draco looked to Severus. Severus shut the door behind him and gestured them to continue their conversation in the living room.

"I am not entirely sure, but when we got there, he was about to have you Father for a snack."

"Yup," Harry grinned. "You should have seen him. Mr. Malfoy looked like he was going to pee in his pants or something. Luckily we got there in the nick of time. I talked to him and make him calm down. Severus drew up some papers for him to sign, something about changing ownership to you."

"He's right on that," Severus confirmed Harry's statement. "Sorry it took me so long, but the manager of the business seems to have a grudge on me and want nothing to do with me ever since I made him keep his part of the deal of releasing Harry. I had to bring along Sirius' estranged cousin Tonks who works under the Ministry to convince him to show up if he still wanted his business to be kept under the rug and didn't want it to go down the toilet."

"You mean Auntie Nymphadora? The one everybody didn't like because she's got that weird shape-shifting powers or something?" Draco asked in surprise. When Severus gave him a nod as a reply, he smiled, "She is like the coolest relative I've got so far. I just don't understand why nobody likes her."

"Maybe because of the fact that her mother decided to derail from elitism and marry a Muggle-born, I suppose, but that's what you get for having people like your parents."

"I met her," Harry said. "She is so nice and sweet, and I like her doing that hair colour-change thing. It's fun!"

"Maybe I should go visit her sometimes," Draco thought out loud. "That is if she doesn't hate me for my family."

"She wouldn't think of you any less, Drake," Severus said. "She even volunteered to be your child's godmother."

"She's welcomed to do so. So am I really Remus' master now?"

"It's all in the papers," Harry handed the contract to Draco to read. The blonde read through it and smiled.

"I'm glad. I will take things from here then. Thanks for helping me out…"

"What's going on?"

Everyone looked up to see Sirius coming into the living room, with Paprika hiding behind him. Apparently, Sirius was too drunk to care that someone was in his household screaming bloody murder and Paprika had to go get him off the couch of his drinking room to do something about it.

"Paprika was giving me a killer headache yelling at my ear insisting I come downstairs and…" Sirius turned to see Remus the wolf at Draco's feet and pointed at it in disgust, "What is that wolf doing here? No pets allowed here in my home!"

"This is my Remus Lupin, father of my child, in wolf form. He will return to normal soon enough," Draco said calmly before his stomach started getting queasy. "Now if you will excuse me, I am going to take Remus up to my room, then puke my guts out. Sorry I can't chat with you longer, everyone. I'm sure Sirius will see you all out."

"Go ahead," Severus said. "You take care now. I will bring in your private tutor as soon as Albus sends him or her here."

Draco nodded and took Remus by the scruff of the neck upstairs. Sirius looked incredulously after them before turning sharply at Severus.

"That was not part of the deal, Snivellus! We agreed to bunk in one person, not two! And that half-breed nonetheless!!!"

"Just think of him as an additional slave into your household," Severus raised his brow. "Do we have to go over this again?"

Sirius' eyes seemed to seethe with vengeance before growling, "Fine! But if there's any more addition, I swear I'll chuck all of them out!"

"Fine," Severus growled back. He didn't like that argument anyway. Taking Harry by the shoulder, he waved goodbye to Draco who was looking down at him from the banister and left the house, not even sparing a second glance at it. Sirius turned to look at Draco grudgingly before stomping off to goodness knows where he wanted to go. After that tense moment, Draco went into his room in relief. Remus whined and pulled at Draco's shirt to take him to the bathroom, remembering that Draco had wanted to puke his guts out.

"I know," Draco nodded and made his way there. As soon as he had his head over the toilet bowl he vomited whatever he had just eaten. Groaning, he glared at Remus, "Even ginger snaps doesn't help, and I blame you for this."

Remus gave him a lupine-like apologetic grin, then rubs his head against Draco's back to ease the nausea.

"I wish you were human again. I could really use a hug right about now."

With that, Draco puked again, and for the next ten minutes, the blonde had his puking episodes on and off until there was nothing else to regurgitate out but bile. Remus whined apologetically as he tried to ease the vomiting. It felt so helpless that it couldn't do anything about this, but unlike his normal transformations, it'll probably be about a fortnight before it could slowly revert back to human, just like the first time it happened to it. After Draco felt that he had probably emptied out his gut, he got up and washed before lying down on the bed. Remus sat on the floor, watching forlornly at its little Young Master—now officially its Master—looked like he had just run a long marathon.

"Get up here," Draco patted the bed. "At least I can have a fur pillow."

Remus yapped before climbing up the bed and snuggled against Draco, with Draco settled nicely against its belly. Draco snuggled close and pulled a blanket over it, stroking the wolf's fur affectionately.

"Granger—that's Harry's friend, and mine, I guess—said I could be having twin or multiples. I don't know if I can do more than one baby. I just want one. A little girl that looks like her Papa, that's all I ask for."

Remus looked down at him for a while with a surprised expression, then reached down to sniff at his belly. It carried on sniffing for a while before looking up at Draco with loving eyes and whined.

"What?" Draco leaned up at Remus' whine.

Remus patted on Draco's belly with his paw, then tapped the bed twice. Unfortunately, Draco didn't understand.

"Yes, the babies are in there."

Remus shook its head and repeated its actions again twice.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what you are saying, Remy."

Remus bowed its head, then looked around for something to portray its meaning. It found two small pillows lying about on the floor and picked them up, then put both of them side by side against Draco's belly, then repeated its actions again, patting his belly and then patting at the two pillows.

"Oh, you want a pillow, well, why didn't you say so?"

Remus bowed its head in defeat. Draco still didn't understand him. It really hated its condition right now. As it tried to figure out what ways it could use to get it through Draco's head about what it wanted to say, a knock on the door was heard.

"Who is it?" Draco asked.

"It's me, Paprika," Paprika's voice came timidly from outside.

"Come in."

Paprika peeked into the room first and saw Remus there. Her eyes widened with terror and squeaked as she jerked backwards.

"D-D-Does he b-b-bite…?"

"Not unless you threaten him or me," Draco replied, grinning as he stroked Remus' head.

Paprika swallowed tentatively and entered the room with a tray of food in hand. Keeping a wary eye on Remus, she placed the food on the study table and said, "Master is having some drinking buddies with him, so I thought maybe you'd like to have your dinner in your room."

"Oh yes, thank you," Draco nodded, pulling the blanket off. The last thing he wanted was to be in a group of crazy drunken old men talking about the yester years and singing stupid old songs with their appalling voices that could crack glass. "But forgive me if I can't finish everything. I have just done puking my stomach inside out."

"It's OK," Paprika replied. "In fact I got you something light. We have oatmeal and cheese crackers, and some warm milk to ease your stomach."

"Sounds good."

Remus whined, still trying to tell Draco what it's trying to tell him before, repeating the action. He had to know before the truth hit him too late. Draco noticed him and turned to Paprika.

"Oh, did you bring Remus something to eat?"

"Yes, I made Gustav give me some raw beef from the larder for him…" Paprika stopped short as she looked curiously at Remus' actions. "I think he's trying to tell you something, Young Master."

"I know but I don't know exactly what it is. First I thought he wanted a pillow, then I just thought he wanted food. Maybe…" Draco blushed at the thought.

Paprika looked at his actions again and said, "I dunno. I think he's trying to tell you something about your twins that you're carrying."

"I don't think that is…TWINS?!" Draco exclaimed at the last statement Paprika made and looked at Remus incredulously, "T-Twins…?!"

Remus nodded in relief, his little Master finally getting the picture, thanks to Paprika.

"Err…Sorry, I thought you knew…" Paprika stammered, but her words didn't reach him as the poor blonde crossed his eyes and fainted. Remus whined worriedly as it picked him up by the collar to bring him back to bed. She rushed quickly to tend to him, shouting in shock, "Y-Young Master!!! Pull yourself together!!"

After a moment of having a wet towel on his forehead and Remus licking his face, Draco came around. The first thing he did was smile and reached up to scratched Remus behind the ear.

"Woah, that was an odd dream," Draco sighed.

"Oh, thank Merlin, Young Master, you're awake!" Paprika let out a breath of relief seeing her Young Master coming to.

"I'm OK, Remy," Draco said, trying to ease Remus' whining and laughed at a thought. "I dreamt about you and Paprika saying that I was having twins."

"Umm...It wasn't a dream," Paprika corrected. "I told you that just now, really. I was just translating what the wolf told you. I'm sorry…I thought you knew…"

"I thought I was having one!" Draco jerked up, the truth sunk in like a boulder thrown into the sea. "I can't raise two babies! Damn that Mudblood Granger! It's all her filthy mouth telling me and cursing me about having…"

"Y-Young Master, calm down. It's not good for the babies…" Paprika tried to calm him down, knowing that it was just the mood-swings talking.

"NOT GOOD FOR THE BABIES?! WHAT ABOUT ME?!"

Afraid that his beloved was getting hysterical, Remus pinned Draco down gently on the bed, letting out a dog purr to try and comfort him. Draco wanted to hit out at Remus for getting him into his situation but ended up breaking down into tears instead. Paprika patted Draco's shoulder, hoping that it would ease his mood-swing.

"Well, you got your wolf to protect you. Everything would be just fine, Young Master. At least you're carrying life, unlike me."

Draco was still crying too hard to fully understand what she was saying. Seeing that she couldn't do any good at the moment, Remus nudged his wet nose at Paprika's hand, urging her to leave.

"I'll leave you two alone now," Paprika nodded and left the room quietly, closing the door silently behind her.

"I can't do this, Remus. I just can't…" Draco sobbed, shaking his head as he became a teary mess in the wolf's embrace. How could this happen to me? he thought sadly. How could everything that is wrong in this world happen to me?! Why can't I be just like everyone else…?!

Remus whined and pulled Draco against its belly like a mother dog would to a pup, then curled around Draco like a warm blanket, continuing to comfort him with its dog purr. Oh, how it wished it was human so that it could do more than this.

Paprika, who listened in for a while from behind the door, sighed and left to tend to her Master Sirius' orders. She will fully explain what she had meant just now when the time was right.

No comments: