Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp51

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
The room was silent as the lovers did their thing: Remus reading some books on childcare he got from a very dark, dusty section of Sirius' library and Draco working on his potions homework. Because of him carrying twins, he started to show much earlier than expected, so Severus decided that it was time for him to start studying at home. Albus, as promised, brought the private tutor and every day, at 10:30 am sharp, she would show up at the door and gave special private lessons to Draco on his schoolwork, with Remus waiting hand and foot for them.

It turned out that his private tutor was no other than Aurora Sinistra, Hogwarts' Astronomy professor. Apparently she was a rare kind, probably one in a million, among all the wizards and witches geniuses ever existed in the history. She was what Muggles would call her an 'all-rounder', in which she can learn something as easily as pie and master it within days when it takes months for an average wizard/witch to do so. Basically, you just need to toss her a book on any subject, let her read through it for a day or two and put it to practice for another day or two, and she would be an expert in it. In fact, she could more or less be at the same level with Severus Snape when it comes to potions. If she were to be compared IQ with Hermione Granger, she would've been about intellectually 10 times higher than the little 'insufferable Know-It-All" as Severus would put her. If it weren't for the fact that Prof. Sinistra insisted that she kept a low profile and insisted that she taught her first love subject, which was Astronomy, she would've been serving in the Ministry as one of the highest position in the Aurors' Department as a Pretender, which was a high ops undercover agent who could only be taken by the most versatile and intellectually flexible of agents.

As Draco tried to match the equations of the ingredients of the potion he learnt that afternoon, he remembered the first day Prof. Sinistra came in and claimed to be his private tutor. He was flabbergasted that she knew everything there is in the Hogwarts school syllabus and knew every single theory and thesis of any subject she was thrown at when Draco was skeptical about her teaching skills and wanted to test her out. Prof. Sinistra revealed to him that Albus chose her to be his private tutor not only because she was an all-rounder, but also she had the experience in the past of teaching youngsters who accidentally got knocked up because, as she put it, "they couldn't keep their legs closed". Her mother was also an experienced teacher to young mothers both male and female and also worked part-time in St. Mungo's as a midwife, so basically Prof. Sinistra grew up in an environment where babies were abundant and innocent mistakes made by teenagers before their time was very common to her. She had nothing against Draco of having a forbidden pregnancy though. On the contrary, she was actually thrilled and proud that Draco had taken the bold step of accepting his pregnancy rather than choosing the irresponsible way of getting an abortion.

It's about time the Ministry stop being such a bias racial fool and start looking at the big picture, Draco smiled to himself as he remembered her saying to him when Draco asked her why wasn't she upset about him having a werewolf's child. A child, regardless the species, is still a child. And they have every right to have a chance to live in this world.

He was about to dip his quill to continue writing his essay when he suddenly felt something.

"Um…Remy?"

"Something wrong, love?" Remus looked up quickly at Draco's call, his face showing concern.

"I felt somethi—there it is again," Draco sat up and put his hand on his tummy, his words cut short when the feeling came back again.

"What is it? Are the cubs al…" Remus quickly put his hand on his lover's belly and his words stopped short as well as he felt what his lover felt. "Oh Merlin…W…Was that…Was that a kick…?"

"That or the babies are giving me indigestion," Draco joked half-heartedly while trying to feel for the kick, but it didn't happen again.

"Now that was interesting," Remus said as he grinned at Draco's disappointed pout at the babies stop kicking. "Seems like they wanna tell us they're here."

"Yes, they seem like they want to be here with us," Draco smiled, then took a breath and sighed, "Remus, I don't know…I'm scared. I'm afraid of what might happen to the pregnancy, to the birth…what if something rubs off the wrong way, and something goes wrong…I don't think I can handle that if it happens…"

"It's alright, Drake," Remus reached up and hugged him. "I know it's a tough road ahead, but trust me, everything's gonna be alright. I'm with you now. You're not alone in this."

"But our children will never be accepted," Draco started to sob. Remus could tell it was one of the mood swings Paprika spoke of and held him close, helping him to ride it out. "They will be bastards and laughed at."

"I will not allow it. If they're gonna hurt our babies, they will answer to me."

"But you're just a slave," Draco noted, then it hit him. "I can never free you."

"Why not? I thought Master Snape said your father had handed his ownership of me over to you."

"Yes, but I want you to be free. I don't want you to get taken away like Harry did. I can't live without you. But I know that's exactly what they're gonna do. Once the Ministry gets wind of our illicit relationship and the spawns I'm carrying, which I assume it might happen sooner or later if Sirius decided to rat us out, they will separate us for sure and force me to abort the children…or worse, kill them as soon as they're born, since my pregnancy has already gone this far."

"They won't take me away. I swore I will never leave you, remember? They will have to risk being turned to separate us, and I know for sure that's the last thing they'd want happen to them. I'll gladly infect them if that's what it takes to keep their hands off you and me. I know you can do this. Besides, didn't we agree to go for that trip to get the payment of my freedom together?"

"But the children…what would happen to them? I will not have them going to my parents when we are away on the trip," Draco said in worry. "Heaven forbid what they'll do to them."

"They won't. I will not allow it," Remus replied determinedly. "I'm sure Master Snape would help out, or maybe even that Aunt Tonks of yours. Didn't she volunteer to be our cubs' godmother? And there's always Paprika. I have you know she would be a very good babysitter, even a substitute mother for our cubs."

"She…She is…?" Draco looked at him in surprise.

"Remember when you were in such a wreck, she mentioned something about you carrying life, unlike her?" Remus asked. When Draco thought back a little before he nodded in reply, he continued, "Well, when I asked her about it yesterday when I was making tea for you and Prof. Sinistra, she told me that she used to get knocked up with Master Black's child. Twice, in fact."

"Sh…She did…?!" Draco's eyes widened in shock at the news.

"Yes," Remus nodded, then continued, "She said that before she was in the slave business, she grew up in a family of many siblings, her being the eldest to take care of all of them, thus the experience. Apparently despite the fact that they were already poor enough as it is, her parents had no sense of birth control whatsoever. When the amount of children got too much for them to handle, they were sold to childless families while she was sold to the business. She was bought by Master Black at the auction and during her first days working here, she was Master Black's favourite for a while. She was always his target to fulfill Master Black's sexual fantasies and met his every perverted whim and fancy. Whatever creative ways of expressing his libido, he had her to do his bidding. She was quite young, almost a few years older than your current age at that time, and she got confused with Master Black's need for her as him being genuinely interested in her romantically. When their usual sex games got a little frisky and she got pregnant with Master Black's child, she was totally disappointed that Master Black met with that news nonchalantly and ordered her to have an abortion.

"She refused, of course, and Master Black beat her so badly she had a miscarriage. Same thing happened as well the second time around, but she knew then that Master Black would not approve of her running away from him and raising the child alone, so she approached him, told him she was pregnant again and personally handed him the beating rod he often used whenever he was drunk and in a bad mood and go around punishing people, totally resigned to her fate as Master Black told her to lie down on the floor and let him beat her belly until she lost the child. Since then, Master Black no longer needed her as his sex toy and made her into a personal slave, probably a little afraid that he might knock her up and end becoming a child-killer again, but that didn't stop him from making her wear those ridiculously scandalous outfits. Surprisingly, when I asked why she continues to put up with this even though she knew it was degrading even for a slave, she just smiled at me with tears in her eyes and said, 'Even though I know Master Black would never love me back, I will still love him'."

"Oh Merlin…I…I never thought…" Draco cupped his mouth with his hands. "But…how…? How could she love a lowlife like him? How could she allow Sirius to do the things he did to her and still love him…?"

"Maybe because she knew that deep down inside, Master Black does have a sort of attachment to her."

"How so?"

"Did you know that throughout Master Black's lifetime since he started getting into the slave trend as his forefathers did, he had roughly about 10 new slaves that comes and goes every quarter yearly?"

"That goes without question," Draco rolled his eyes, remembering Lucius complaining to his wife over dinner about Sirius overdoing it with the slave turnover in the house.

"Well, Paprika was taken in roughly 5 years ago, and all the hired help confirmed that she was the first and only slave who continued to remain in the Black household for such long period of time till today while the rest of her colleagues that came in with her were soon gone 3 months after he was done with them. And after the two miscarriages, Sirius had not once considered letting her go, saying things like 'She belonged to him' or 'She cost him a fortune to buy' or 'I'll let you go whenever I feel like it', things like that. Does that not show Master Black's possibility of having a soft spot for her?"

"Now that you put it…I guess he does. Hah, shocking. One of the Black family members actually capable of love. My parents would have a field day with this news."

"Her love for Master Black is just like my love for you, Drake: undying and unconditional," Remus kissed Draco's forehead, "and I promise you, once you get the payment for my freedom, I will take you as my 'wife'."

"I just don't see how that can happen," Draco replied, still skeptical. "I mean, Uncle Sev almost got himself killed trying to get Harry's payment for freedom. What are the odds of us surviving the journey and the ordeal getting your payment of freedom, especially when you're their best bread-winner and their veteran slave? And our babies, I don't want them to be bastard orphans if we don't make it back alive."

"They are not bastards. Please don't say that, Drake," Remus said sternly as he touched foreheads with the younger blonde. "They are our children. Regardless if they are born out of wedlock or not, they are still our children. Would you rather view them that way or would you rather think that they are bastards?"

"I just don't want them to be called that," Draco sniffed sadly. "I would never call them that."

"They will never be called that. I will make sure of it. I will make sure that both you and I will come out of this alive and be reunited with our children once our mission is done. I will marry you as soon as you get the payment for my freedom and they will never have to worry about that," Remus whispered, hugging and kissing Draco softly, in which the latter kissed back.

"But that is so far away."

"Time will pass by very fast, Drake, you'll see. Sorry I don't have a ring and all, but will you marry me when that time comes?"

"Do you even have to ask?" Draco smiled. "Yes, yes, I will marry you, and I don't care even if you give me a ring made out of woven daisies."

"I'm glad," Remus smiled and kissed Draco's forehead. "I love you very, very much. You and our cubs. You know that, right?"

"I know," Draco replied, then looked down at his slightly protruding stomach. "Should we think of names?"

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"I don't know," Draco shrugged. "That's why I asked you."

"Hmm…" Remus tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Well, I have been thinking that if we get two boys, I might named them Alexi and Aloysius. They were the names of my forefathers who were the first Lupins in the family."

"I thought of one name. Abigail. It means 'Joy of a Father'."

"Abigail? That's a nice name. You think one of the twins would be a girl?"

"I'm kinda hoping that way," Draco smiled. "A girl that looks like her father."

"You never cease to surprise me, Drake," Remus chuckled. "I've always assumed you might the first person to suggest that the babies should be boys. But what if the twins are both girls? What would you like the other one to be named?"

"I…don't know. I guess we need to think about other names then."

"How about…Amrita?"

"That is pretty. What about Ambra?"

"Ambra? Sounds…odd. What does that mean?"

"It means amber in Italian, to honour the colour of your eyes. You do realize that when you're not in your golden eye bestial mode, your eyes are actually amber in colour?"

"Do I? Oh, OK. I guess it's alright. I'm also thinking between the lines of Alexandra and Amarinth."

"I like Alexandra, or even Alexandria."

"You know, we can go on forever with this, but we wouldn't know till our cubs are born."

"Yes. I hope that is the longest way off."

"Well, you wouldn't want to carry the weight around you forever, right, especially when it's twins we're talking about? It'll hurt your back," Remus chuckled, "and your balls because I won't be able to do this to you," he tickled Draco's nipple and then pulled away teasingly as he spoke.

"Remus Lupin~!" Draco frowned, a blush on his face as he closed his eyes briefly by the sensation of the half-wolf's tickling on his nipple. "No teasing."

"Alright, I won't," Remus chuckled again, then pulled Draco close. "I think it's about time you get your head out of those books and pay attention to more important things, like going to bed. Adequate rest is best for the babies."

So saying, before even giving the blonde a chance to protest, Remus picked Draco bridal style off the chair and carried him to bed. As the blonde toed off his shoes and let them carelessly fall onto the carpeted floor while his distance between the bed shortened, Draco nibbled his lip, a habit he developed when he wanted to say something but afraid of the person's reaction. Finally he decided to get it off his chest.

"Can I be selfish and ask you something, Remy?"

"Yes?" Remus responded as he put him onto the bed.

"If you think it would not hurt the babies, maybe you could…suck me?"

"Why the sudden notion?" Remus raised an amused brow.

"You're the one who started it, and I haven't had a decent release in…like, forever ago?" Draco huffed, a blush across his face.

"Alright, but don't blame me for unable to wake up tomorrow morning for Prof. Sinistra's class because you want to sleep in after getting this good."

"Please, Remus?" Draco begged, his eyes looking pleadingly at him, making the older man smile.

"Anything for you, my little Master."

With that, he crawled down until he was facing Draco's crotch. Draco grabbed the bed sheets in anticipation as the half-wolf's hands reached to the waistband, slowly removing the pants off the blonde, together with his underwear. He could see that his little Master was already half hard, thanks to the initial nipple-teasing.

"Please hurry…" Draco breathed, licking his lips.

"Patience, Drake," Remus said as his tongue started flicking at the head of the cock, teasing it and making the boy squirm.

"I…ah…ain't got…ah…any…"

"Then get started."

Chuckling, Remus put the head of the cock between his puckered lips, sucking lightly at it. Draco groaned "Ah, fun" in sarcasm and tried to move his cock up to his mouth, thrusting in, but the older man quickly held down his hips to the bed so that he wouldn't move.

"You asked me to do this, so stay still," Remus grinned naughtily, reducing Draco into a begging, whining mess. After being able to make his little Master grovel for it, he took the boy's cock whole, surprising him by sucking him hard. Draco gasped, tilting his head back as he widened his eyes in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yes!!" Draco screamed, clawing at the bed, as Remus sucked and bobbed his head on Draco's cock, blowing him expertly, his tongue lashing out in random patterns while making those wild suctions that drove the blonde insane. Draco screamed his approval again, moving one hand to Remus' head and ran his fingers through his hair, while the half-wolf licked as he sucked, one free hand snaking down to massage the balls. He pulled out occasionally to run his tongue along the cock before putting it back in again, blowing him and humming as he did. The vibration from Remus' humming soon did the boy in.

"Re-Re-Rem…Remy…!!" Draco arched as he came.

Remus quickly held down his hips, drinking every drop of his cum that he had missed so much since their last coupling together. As Draco had not come for quite a long time, he barely recognize the massive release he let off into Remus' mouth as he twitched and spasm-ed a little from the orgasmic tremors. Remus swallowed every drop like drinking nectar from the heavenly flowers of the gods, not wanting to waste anything. It felt as if the ceiling came down on him when Draco finally recovered, lying back down and panting, his eyes closed again.

Once Remus had his fill, he pulled out and wiped his mouth, reached down to kiss Draco's forehead as he helped him put on his pants.

"Sleep tight, Drake," Remus whispered, then kissed Draco's belly as well, whispering to the babies inside, "you too, cubs."

Draco nodded before rolling over and falling asleep. Remus pulled the blanket over Draco and helped him to clear his books before returning back to the bed, hugging him close as he too fell asleep with him. Draco snuggled into the warmth when Remus returned to the bed and nuzzled at the crook of the older man's neck, in which the older man kissed his forehead again and returned to slumber.

Such is a sight to behold.

--:--

"I don't know anything! I swear I don't know anything!"

Riddle glared coldly at the pleading lady who was holding her dead mutilated son miserably, pleading for him to let her live. With a flick of a wand, he made her levitate in the air and with another flick of a wand, tore all her clothes off, leaving her bare to be kissed by the biting winter cold. Riddle came up to her and ran his tongue on her cleavage before taking her chin.

"Come, come now, Greta. He is still family, after all. Are you sure you never had any sort of contact with him? What kind of cousin are you?"

"I swear!" the lady he called Greta cried. "James and I were never really that close! We are almost 5 times removed! The last time I've ever seen him was during his graduation party at his home where he announced his engagement with Lily! I swear I never knew he had a son! Please, I have nothing to do with this! Please let me go!"

"Oh, I will let you go, alright," Riddle said as he licked the tip of his wand. "I'll let you go with a bang, most definitely I will."

With a shout of a spell, the lady exploded in a split second, spraying every miniscule body part of her everywhere. Riddle closed his eyes and held his hand out, allowing the blood to spray on himself like as if he was some regular guy enjoying the falling of rain on a midsummer's day. He exhaled and ran the wet metallic-smelling blood through his hand, smearing it all over his face while licking those that dribbling past the corner of his lips.

"Excellent, Master. Another job well done," Wormtail, who was a few feet away from him, took out a dirty papyrus from his inner robes and used his wand to strike off a name off the branch of a drawing of a tree. He didn't enjoy as much of the bloodlust as his Master, but he definitely enjoyed striking off names from the family tree created from the lineage potion his Master made, like he was a very important secretary of sorts.

Riddle opened his eyes and fished out the picture he had gotten from Wormtail from the Muggle family he killed. The little boy looking upward at the fat man uncertainly before staring at the camera with fear, his clothes about 3 sizes bigger and his hair messier than a bad hair day, and his eyes the striking jade green that etched deep within Riddle's vengeful heart.

"Soon, little boy. I will get you…soon…"

No comments: