Saturday, March 17, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp77

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
Harry's return to the Snape Manor was a joyful event to everybody. All the hired help welcomed him back with open arms, and Neville and Colin were positively thrilled with seeing their little friend again after so long since they last saw him when Albus took him away. Even those who weren't that close to him or didn't really like him initially were happy to see him, even though in not so many words. The Head Housekeeper gave him a welcoming smile and a bit of a cheek ruffle while the cynical gardener himself came up to Harry and gave him a bear hug all of a sudden before shoving him away lightly, muttering "Get outta here" before walking away as if that hug never happened.

Being that he is pregnant, Severus ordered the hired help to give their assistance to Harry as much as he needed it, and immediately got started on emptying one of the guestrooms to make room for the nursery for their coming child. Severus claimed that all expenses be spared to make the room as perfect as possible, and had even planned together with Harry on sketching a blueprint plan on how their nursery should look like. Neville and Colin were just as excited to be part of witnessing their little friend carrying their future little Young Master in him and even chipped in to contribute ideas for the nursery, in which Colin would occasionally help them decide on baby names, toys and clothes while Neville got anything Harry craved to eat. Severus even arranged with Headmistress Casey have a private tutor just has he and Albus had arranged for Draco to help him move along with the semester and catch up with everyone else, with another extra help from Harry's little best school friends Aaron, Rach, Becka and Jude who came religiously every other day to share notes and knowledge with him.

Albus, when he came over to visit his little grandson, updated them on their current efforts to take down the Ministry and to apprehend Lucius. Arming themselves with Lil's memory of seeing Harry under Lucius' captivity when she disguised herself as a ragamuffin and approached them in Trinity Vane as evidence, the Aurors, without an official warrant from the Ministry, raided the Malfoy Manor again and arrested Lucius under the charges of suspicion of harbouring a fugitive just like the first time they did when they did their first search at his manor. This time they left no stone unturned as they looked everywhere from top to bottom, every nook and cranny to find any proof of Harry and/or Voldemort ever been to his manor.

Luck was on their side as they discovered something that Lucius had not expected. Moody, who had always been the eccentric and the unorthodox one of all the Aurors, decided to stray away from his group for a moment and conduct the search the Muggle way, finding things by putting himself in a Muggle police's shoes. After scouring around the area while the others did it the wizarding way, he had the sudden urge to check under things after his crazy eye detected suspicious aura lingering about. Thanks to that urge, he had discovered a hidden dungeon with the access point right within the fireplace that even Draco himself didn't know existed. Apparently due to the fact that Aurors relied on too much on magic and not on gut instinct like a proper wizard law-enforcer should, they were blinded by the magic used by Lucius to conceal the door to even notice that it was right there, hidden in plain sight if they're were to search using the naked eye, although Moody's crazy eye had something to do with it. After leading the other Aurors to search the dungeons, they have discovered some of Harry's clothes that he had bought from Trinity Vane and that Lucius would take the boy down there in occasions when Voldemort allowed Lucius' turn to have his way with him and play out many of his twisted little sick sexual games on him.

Lucius denied it, of course, when he was shown the clothes, claiming that it was one of the many clothes he made sex slaves that he bought to wear in their foreplay, but one whisper of a spell for a DNA test on the blood that were on the skirt immediately revealed that it belonged to Harry as well as traces of Lucius' semen. During the interrogation, Lucius refused to admit he had any part with harbouring a fugitive and aiding a criminal to kidnap a minor, and also refused to admit he had anything to do with the massacre that happened in his home that was supposedly done by his wife Narcissa. They had taken care not to question about his involvement in stopping the prophecy so as not to alert the Ministry about them finding out the truth, but judging by the way Lucius not implicating the Ministry of anything as he always did to worm his way out of situations, it is assumed that he, too, was left in the dark about this. Unfortunately, before they could lock him up for an official hearing, they had not counted on Lucius' desperation and mastery in apparating and when they were not looking, he had quickly apparated out of the interrogation room and was officially branded as the fugitive of the law.

Thankfully, despite the fact that the Ministry was forced to acknowledge, along with Lil's memories that was broadcasted through an advanced version of the Pensieve witnessed even by the press, that Lucius indeed have been harbouring a fugitive and taking part in kidnapping and sexually abusing Harry, the Ministry has yet to know of Harry's rescue and him being under Severus' custody due to them being too busy trying to track down Lucius. Albus urged Severus and the Order not to speak of it for fear of giving them a chance to reclaim Harry into their custody. Severus, of course, would want nothing of the sort and was very happy to let the Ministry continue assuming that Harry is still under Voldemort's captivity, and had ordered Sirius under the threat of death (and the threat of exposing the lineage potion family tree) to provide extra protection for his godson Draco and Remus since Lucius was now at large and considered armed and dangerous. Albus ended their secret meeting by saying that at the moment they were cooperating with the Ministry to capture Lucius and subsequently Voldemort, but while they're doing that, they will secretly collect more evidence to implicate the Ministry on this entire scandal.

Right now, Severus was anxious to spend another wonderful night together in bed with his beloved and Harry seemed to be taking his time in the bathroom.

"Pet? You OK in there?"

"Yeah," Harry called from behind the bathroom door. "Um…I think I need your help."

"What do you wish your Master to do…love?"

Severus' grin disappeared and his voice trailed off as he saw that Harry dressed in the corset Lucius had bought for him, along with a pair of silk, almost transparent panties and he was trying to fix the laces that held the corset in place. On the towel rack hung a lingerie of the same colour as the corset that seemed to be ready to be worn later on.

"What is that?" Severus demanded, pointing at the corset as if it was the most offending thing in the world.

"Um…a corset?" Harry looked back up at him a little awkwardly, his cheeks a tint of pink. "I need you to lace me up."

"W…Where did you get that?"

"It…came along with me when Lil and Beck rescued me…I just thought…that…"

"I told you, pet, your life with them is over!" Severus said as he came over to undo the corset. "You're not a slave anymore! You're my beloved and soon to be the mother of my child! I thought you understood that!"

"Then…Then you don't like me in this…?"

"What…?" Severus blinked in surprise.

"I know it sounds crazy but…when Lucius bought this for me…half of me imagined how I would look like and how you would think if I were to wear this for you…" Harry was close to tears at Severus' initial reaction. "I thought…I might be sexy for you for whatever time remains for my figure before it starts gaining weight…So…D…Don't I…look sexy?"

"P…Pet, oh, pet," Severus knelt down and held him close. "You know you're sexy to me either way. I don't care if you would look like a beached whale. You will always be my beautiful little pet."

"But…But…" Harry's tears soon found their way out of his jade-green eyes and down his rosy cheeks as the boy started sobbing.

"A-Alright, love, alright," Severus hurriedly helped him with the laces of the corset, knowing that those were the famous mood swing tears the Head Housekeeper had warned him about. Once he was done, he quickly helped Harry put on the lingerie and wiped his tears away. "See? All done now, OK? Please don't cry, pet," he stopped to take a look at Harry for a second before smiling a little, "Come to think of it, you do look nice in them, love."

"I…I do…?" Harry sniffled, wiping the rest of the tears away.

"Yeah, and you getting all worked up to try and impress me makes it even cuter."

"You…You really think so…?"

"Oh, I know so," Severus purred a little as he ran his finger along his ass. Harry finally stopped crying and looked up at him, smiling a little.

"How do you want the mother of your child to serve you?"

"Mm…I can't decide," Severus said as he swept the boy off his feet and carried him bridal style to the bed. "You look so deliciously wonderful right now."

"I think you are a tad over dressed, my Master," Harry licked his lip and crawled over as soon as he was on the bed, his hips swishing from side to side.

"Oh yes, silly of me. I'm not dressed for the occasion, or in my case, undressed."

Severus immediately magicked his clothes away, making the boy feeling himself getting wet just looking at him. Harry knelt down and rubbed his hands over Severus' thighs.

"You're beautiful, my Master."

"Oh yes," Severus ran his hand along Harry's ebony tresses, "but not as beautiful as you."

"I can't wait to taste you," Harry flicked his tongue over the head of his cock. "Mmm, you're making me wet just from the taste."

"Mmh, yes," Severus cringed at the feeling, hissing in pleasure. "You really know how to tease, love, but are you sure you're ready for this?"

Harry responded by smiling and licking his lips before he took him into his mouth.

"Aah…" Severus let out a pleasurable moan. "Mmh…Yes…Oh yes, I miss your mouth on me."

"Mmm…" Harry hummed as he closed his eyes, sucking him slowly, his hand moving down to stroke himself through the panties.

"Mmh, yes," Severus started panting erratically as he felt the lovely wet heat around his cock. "You're very good at this as always."

"Do you want to come in my mouth?" Harry pulled off and stroke Severus' length. "I won't swallow—I don't want our baby to eat your come—but I want to taste it. It's been so long…"

"Ooh, yes, let me come in your mouth, love. Just don't stop blowing me," Severus almost begged, running his fingers through his hair.

Harry went back to blowing him, moving his hand faster on himself. He moaned around Severus at the taste and the feeling, his heart feeling so much better that he was sucking his beloved's cock and not Voldemort's or Lucius'. He had longed for this feeling to return to him, to have Severus' body and soul with him, his hands along his hair, his voice echoing in his ear, his breath on his skin, everything that was him in his presence.

"Oh yes, oh yes, keep going…" Severus panted even harder. "F…Faster…I'm…I'm almost there…"

Harry responded by swallowing him down to the root, fucking his mouth to get that come. A few moments later, Severus almost screamed his approval as he released his load into Harry's mouth, filling him up. Harry quickly pulled back so Severus came in his mouth and not in his throat. After tasting it for a bit, he sighed in satisfaction and spit it out onto his hand before he reached to clean it up with a tissue, while Severus panted as he tried to stand properly.

"Mmh, yeah…That was brilliant, love. Did you like my taste there, Har?"

"Yes," Harry licked his lips. "Just wish I could have swallowed."

"I know," Severus smiled down at him. "But you know how it is, our little child can't take my kind of 'milk'."

Harry chuckled and hugged Severus, "I love you, Sev."

"I love you too, Harry. So much," Severus laid Harry on the bed. "Mmm, you look so beautiful."

"Can you please help me come?" Harry asked, his panties nearly soaked.

"Mmh, I've been meaning to want to try this when I first saw it," Severus said as he ran his fingers teasingly through the wet patch where his pussy was. "So, with or without your panties on?"

"Ah…!" Harry whined. "W…Without, please."

"Wow," Severus breathed as he marveled at the wet pussy once he took off the panties. He then started tracing circles on the swollen clit and grinned at Harry's reaction. "You're so wet and so swollen. Who knew you'd be so horny?"

"It's your fault. Your cock made me, and I'm only horny for you."

"Then I am glad that I turn you on so much, love," Severus started rubbing the clit hard, with one finger thrusting into him, really taking his time to indulge and experience the new body part his little beloved had.

"Ah! Sev, fuck me! Please…!"

"Come for me first," Severus said. "I want to see it. Let me hear you scream out your first orgasm for me."

"Harder! God!"

Severus responded by finger-fucking him with two of his fingers and leaned down to lick and suck at the clit. Harry soon screamed his orgasm, his body jerked and clenched as he came all over Severus' hand. Severus quickly leaned down and drank up the boy's cum greedily, milk him out for more, making the boy scream his approval as he came again. The older man slurped down every last drop before running his tongue along the folds.

"Mmm…" Severus licked his lips. "So delicious. I never thought you would taste so exquisite. It's intoxicating. I could just do this to you all night."

"Please…" Harry panted. "I want you inside me."

"Mmm, yes, my love. I'm going to make you go crazy tonight."

Severus rubbed his cock on the wet folds to lube himself up before slowly filling Harry up to the hilt. Harry gasped in pleasure, his body arched up instinctively to meet him.

"Yes, mmh…Fuck me hard, Severus. I want to feel it."

"Your wish is my command, love."

After adjusting himself to that lovely soft, wet heat, Severus started a fast and steady rhythm, each thrusts getting closer to the G-spot, in which Harry begged for him to go harder. Severus hissed at the clench of Harry's pussy. He had had female sex slaves before in his time before and after he had his ex-love, but none of them felt as riveting and wonderful as what he had between his legs, gripping at his cock right now. It was exhilarating, to the point where he almost wished that he could stay buried in this heat forever. When Harry begged him to go harder again, Severus was beyond bliss.

"Yes, yes, yes…!" Severus groaned as he moved harder n faster, finally hitting the G-spot spot on n assaulting it relentlessly. "I'll give it to you, all of me…!"

"GOD! YES RIGHT THERE!"

Harry twisted and jerked and arched, his body getting close to another orgasm and his hands that gripped the sheets literally ripped it, though he was too drowned in euphoria to realize that. Severus couldn't care less about the sheet; he was enjoying himself too much. He spread Harry's legs wider for easier access, pounding into that G-spot as hard as he dared, remembering at the back of his mind that Harry has a baby in there. Soon Harry made another high-pitched scream, squeezing Severus tight as he came on him, his eyes rolling back in his head. The muscles clamped on him so hard, Severus swore he'd squeeze it into a pulp.

"Damn, yes, that was good! Yes, come for me some more. Go crazy on me!" Severus thrust on the G-spot some more, his hand going down to rub the clit.

"God, yes!" Harry tossed around as his vagina squeezed again, milking even more out of his body.

"Oh yes, yes, YES! I'M COMING!!"

Severus quickly pulled out and bathed Harry's middle with his come, stream upon stream of it all over him. Harry panted, laying there limp like a noodle, but still more or less awake yet sated. Severus was still hard and ready due to the long disuse since Harry's kidnapping, and especially since Harry still in his corset turning him on like crazy.

"Sorry, pet, but I'm not quite done with you yet. Turn around and flip your ass up at me."

Harry, trying to muster whatever strength he had, slowly moved into a kneeling position, although in reality, his ass was in the air and his belly up but the rest of his body was on the bed.

"C…Can I…ask for something…?" Harry whimpered.

"Yes, pet?" Severus was about to position himself before he was stopped in his tracks by his little beloved's voice. Harry hesitated a while before shaking his head weakly.

"Never mind. Forget I said it."

"C'mon, pet. You know you can tell me anything."

It was probably the longest 30 seconds of Harry's life before he finally said it.

"I…want you to double penetrate me."

Severus blinked in surprise at that request, "W…Why the sudden gesture?"

"I…I don't know. V…Voldemort a…and Lucius made me try it and…it just…I just want you to do it to me, is all…"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Please…?" Harry looked up at him pleadingly. "Just do this once…and I'll never ask of it from you again."

Severus, moved by Harry's cute pleading face, accio-ed the toy he had kept at the bedside drawer for almost forever since Harry was relocated to Kym to study and lubed it up with Harry's pussy juice, whispering an extra lube spell for good measure before pushing the toy into the boy's 'front door'. His cock was wet enough from Harry's heavy coming and slid it into Harry's ass in one swift thrust.

"Ah!" Harry gripped the bed, breathing hard. "Slowly, please. You know that I was…"

"Sorry, love. You're just so enticingly sexy that I forgot," Severus kissed the boy's back apologetically to calm him down. "I couldn't hold back. Ready, love?"

"Yes," Harry nodded.

Severus quietly whispered a spell to start off the toy before following its pace, moving in and out of Harry steadily. Hearing the boy hissed his approval, Severus whispered the spell to make the toy thrust a little faster, while he shifted to hit the prostate just right. Harry moved back against the toy and against Severus, begging for the older man to go harder, in which Severus chuckled in compliance, spelling the toy to move harder, making it hit at his G-spot while he fucked his prostate, increasing his pace.

"Oh God!" Harry arched his back in pleasurable shock at Severus' cock hitting his prostate and the toy on his G-spot. "I'm gonna come soon…!!"

"Yes, come. Come as hard as you want. Squeeze ard me again," Severus groaned in ecstasy as he reached over to tease the clit again, he and the toy moving in perfect rhythm, hitting both the prostate n the G-spot at the same time. Harry soon came again after a few more thrusts both from front and back, his whole body going taught and tight as he came harder than before as he screamed his orgasm. Severus screamed as well at the feeling of Harry's muscles tightening around him again and assaulted him some more at the perfect spot, making the boy jerk and tightened a little more. Finally, the extra squeeze made Severus lose it as he pulled out, squeezing his cock between Harry's butt-cheeks and thrust until his seed was literally covering the boy's back.

"I…wanted you…to come…inside…me…" Harry whined between breaths.

"But I thought…" Severus panted as he came down from his high, "I'm not supposed…to come inside…"

"I think since I'm a pussy boy, it wouldn't harm the baby if you come inside my butt instead of my pussy. But s'alright. Still good."

"Don't you want to take it out?" Severus asked, his head gestured at the toy that was still inside Harry's vagina.

"Yeah," Harry grinned weakly. "I need to rest."

Severus grinned back and whispered a spell for the toy to stop before taking it out, feeling rather glad that Harry was back to his old self again after being held out for so long. It had been so long since they had this much 'fun' and it felt almost forever since Harry finally let go of himself and agreed to be more than just held and cuddled to sleep. He was afraid that the trauma he had experience would deter the boy from ever having sex with him again, but seeing that Harry had gone through all this trouble to dress up and turn him on, he knew things would be back the way they were supposed to be.

"How is the first time taking me after so long, Sev?" Harry rolled on to his back once the older man helped him clean it off.

"Mmh, wonderful. So wonderful," Severus crawled over to nuzzle him. "How does it feel letting me take you?"

"Mmm, very good. So much better than what I have been through. I have missed you so much, though I better not tell my Master or he would get jealous."

"Oh? Really now?" Severus smirked, knowing all too well that tone meant Harry was in one of his naughty role-plays as his hand came over to tweak his nipples "What will he do if he finds out?"

"He might get mad," Harry licked his lips. "I don't want that."

"Oh? Will he do this to you?" Severus tweaked some more, squeezing the nipples a little harder.

"Mmm, maybe. Or he might spank me."

"Oh ho, really now? Then your Master has found out and he will punish you," Severus chuckled as he picked Harry up by the legs and rested his ass on his lap.

"Ah! Master, I can explain~!" Harry whined playfully, getting into the roleplaying.

"There is nothing to explain, my slave. You have betrayed me for another. You will be punished." Severus was getting into the role-play too as he raised the boy's legs high until the ass was showing, then started spanking him as hard as he dared.

"I can't help it. Ow! His cock felt so good."

"You prefer his cock rather than your master?" Severus slaps some more, careful not to go too hard. "Such a naughty boy, yes, you are."

"I like both your cocks. Ah!" Harry was beginning to go wet again, but at the same time, tears were starting to form. "Forgive me, Master. I couldn't help it."

"Beg, my little slave. Beg for mercy," Severus slapped a bit more, alternating between cheeks.

"Please, Master. Forgive me. It hurts. I'm sorry…" Harry whined, more tears flowing, though he tried to hide them. It was stinging but nothing he couldn't handle, and it wasn't really the pain that was making him cry. "Please take your pleasure in me. Forgive me."

"Oh yes, I most definitely will. I am going to punish you good n proper."

So saying, Severus took the toy again and lubed it up real good before slowly inching it into Harry, this time in his ass.

"Ah, M-Master…" Harry whined as he felt the toy fill up his backdoor. "Punish me; I have been a naughty boy."

"Yes, I will. You naughty boy will be taught a proper lesson."

With that, the older man started up the toy to thrust him, but instead of putting himself into Harry's pussy, he used his fingers to rub the clit instead. Harry wriggled and whined in protest, wanting Severus inside him but the man gave him no quarter, continuing his diddling until the boy was literally begging for it before he replaced his fingers with himself, entering him in one thrust until the tip of his cock and Harry's G-spot met.

"Yes…!" Harry moaned. "Please fuck me and I will never cheat again."

"I will fuck you so hard you will never think of any other man ever again."

Severus soon spelled the toy to move faster and deeper and matched its speed, attacking the G-spot again and again, making the boy scream his approval as he put his arm around Severus' neck, his nails digging in. Severus had his legs over Harry's thighs, careful not to put his weight on the boy, and bent his knees before fucking him nice and deep as he was allowed to, increasing the power of the toy as well to assault his prostate, making the boy scream at the top of his lungs, his body coming closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh yes, mmh!! You will want no one but me! You will have no one's cock but mine! All mine!" Severus roared a little possessively as he jabbed him over and over again along with the toy.

"Yes, yes, yes! I will…!! OH GOD! I'm COMING…!!!"

Harry soon came all over Severus' cock and squeezed tight, making Severus thrust even harder to milk him out to make him come some more. At probably the umpteenth time, Harry came for the last time his sluggish body could allow before Severus finally lost it and pulled out, coming all over his middle again and his thighs. As the older man's tremors died down, he took out the toy before lying down beside him breathlessly and finally noticed that the tears that Harry shed was nowhere near due to lust. Worriedly he turned the boy's head to face him and looked straight in the eye.

"Are you OK, pet? Did I hurt you?"

"Are you…Are you satisfied now…?" Harry whimpered, knowing that his cover was blown. "Do you really…forgive me now…?"

It took Severus a while to connect all the dots before he realized what was this all about.

"D…Did you do this because you wish to atone for you being with…?"

Harry's nod confirmed his question, his tears poured out even more as he let loose a string of sobs.

"Oh, pet…Pet…" Severus held him close and stroked him. "I told you already, none of this is your fault. I am not angry with you."

"But…But…I feel so dirty…with their…essence in me…I…I wanted to be cleansed by you…I wanted you to punish me…!! I…"

"Shh…Shh…Shh…" Severus rocked the boy to and fro, comforting him. "There is nothing to forgive. All is fine, pet. Don't blame yourself anymore. Please be strong. Our child needs you, and I need you. I will never, ever leave you or let you go through this ever again. I swear it. It is never your fault. Never has been, never will be. You are not dirty. You are my pet and the mother of my child. You are my everything. I love you, Harry, from the moment I saw you. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Please, pet…"

Harry didn't feel too convinced, but hearing those comforting words was enough to wash his guilt for now. Severus noticed that too and lifted the boy's head to make him look into his dark orbs, saying those 5 meaningful words that he had wanted to say for the longest time.

"Will you marry me, Harry?"

No comments: