Saturday, March 17, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp79

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
"Oh, they are just so adorable, Draco~!"

Draco chuckled as Harry ogled at the babies in the glass container. Remus came in with the drinks and handed one to Harry.

"They're still a little underweight and small," Remus commented. "But a couple of months in this make-shift incubator and a healthy diet of their 'mother's milk, they'll be as right as rain in no time."

"Wow!" Harry looked at Draco in both teasingly and in awe. "You actually have boobs?"

"Not exactly proud of it," Draco blushed, giving him a 'Quit it' look then chuckled. "But it's essential for the twins' health, which speak of the devil…"

Just as Draco said, the little girls started to whimper for their 'mother's milk. Draco gently sat up and lifted the top of the glass container and took them out carefully one by one. Remus quickly reached over to help Draco undo his shirt, which revealed his A-sized breasts behind sports bra. After Remus helped the younger blonde raise his sports bra, Draco brought the hungry squalling babies to his nipples and they immediately started sucking powerfully.

"Wow, that is fascinating," Harry commented as he watched Draco nursed the twins. "I wonder if that would happen to me."

"Maybe, maybe not," Draco replied. "Who knows? But I put high stakes on it happening."

Harry looked a little pale thinking about it, making Remus chuckle.

"I think whatever happens to your body, Har, you would still be a good 'mother', and that Master Snape will love you just the same."

"Thanks, Remy," Harry smiled as he habitually stroke his growing belly.

"How's the baby doing there, Har?" Draco asked.

"Very well," Harry giggled. "In fact, I just had my last check-up and Ard-RĂ­ Constantine said the baby and I are fine. Sev, on the other hand, seemed to be more anxious and has more mood swings than I am, almost like he's the pregnant one instead of me."

"Seriously?" Draco looked at him in almost disbelief.

"Yeah. Like he's the one going to give birth in 6 months time. But," Harry smiled as he shrugged, "I find it sweet. It shows that he cares very much about us. In fact, his sympathy pains actually calms my own mood swings, and also ease my worries on Voldemort possibly tracking me down and plotting to attack me. Sev's thinking it could be a girl, but I'm aiming for a boy."

"Gut instincts is always right, Har. I proved Remy wrong on our twins' gender."

"Speaking of which, how goes the case?" Remus asked as he helped Draco put the babies into the glass container as soon as they were fed and burped. "Since Master Snape and I have being relieved of duty from the Order, have there been any updates so far?"

"Unfortunately no," Harry sighed as he tickled one of the girls' cheek before Remus closed the lid. "Grandpa Albus is keeping a tight lip on this so that no one would end up listening to our conversation, especially the Ministry. I heard from Ron who heard it from his dad that they're pretty jumpy right now ever since your father was brought in for prosecution."

"They should," Draco rolled his eyes. "After what they did to us, that's the least of their problems."

"I just hope this thing gets over and done with quick because I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you and I are part of a life-changing prophecy."

"You got that right, Har. I mean I know I was meant for better things than being the slave of my family's ideology, but this is just wicked."

"Tell me about it. You're not the only ones befuddled here," Remus replied in agreement, raising his hand. "And I'm sure Master Snape feels the same way."

"We're a little overwhelmed about this, I'm sure," Harry sighed. "But like my friend Jude said: If fate meant for something to happen, then there's no stopping it. We're often meant to do something in our lives somehow, big or small."

"Though we definitely didn't expect this," Draco sighed as well, running his fingers along the glass container, casting a longing glance at his little babies.

"I guess we'll just have to go along with the ride and…"

"So this must be my little grand-nieces."

Everyone looked up to see Severus entering the room, first coming towards Harry to give him a kiss before looking closely at the twins. The twins opened their eyes for a while to peek at Severus when he gently tapped the container to get their attention, then yawned and went back to sleep again.

"They look just like you, Lupin," Severus commented. "Only with Drake's hair and eyes."

"A lot of people say that," Remus replied sheepishly.

"Oh, Remy," Draco chuckled as he smacked Remus' shoulder playfully. "He meant that as a compliment, love."

"How's it doing for you there, Sev?" Harry asked. "I hope your customers were not angry for holding out on them and on a long hiatus."

"They'll get over it," Severus waved it away. "I just need to make their potions better than they expected and they forgot about why they were angry for waiting so long in the first place."

"Just as I expected from you, love."

The quartet engaged in small talk for a couple hours—although Severus was also more or less in the dark about the updates on the Order's progress—before Harry decided that they have outstayed their welcome and made his leave with the older man. Remus sent them off before returning to see that Draco had started to nurse the twins again. Draco had been warned by Mrs. Sinistra that mother's milk, despite the fact that it packed the nutrients the children needed most and best to be weaned off it at their age of 1, are usually not as filling as formula milk, so the twins would probably get hungry faster. So as soon as he heard the twins started whimpering, he took one of them in his arms and almost immediately maternal instincts kicked in as he carried her close, undid his shirt, raised one side of his sports bra and guided her mouth to his nipples.

"That is hot, Drake," Remus chuckled as he leaned close to see it was Abigail feeding.

"Keep your pants on, Remy. It's just breastfeeding," Draco pouted with a blush. "I still can't believe I'm sporting boobs now."

"Well, it does have its advantages other than feeding our cubs," Remus laughed when Draco gave him a glare. "I can't help it, Drake. I think you are very hot now."

"Sorry, but until I'm fully rested and my birth canal disappears 100%, you're not having me," Draco replied as he continued to feed Abigail. "Mind bringing over Amarinth as well, please? She's wailing her head off."

"I guess I will be dating my hand for a while," Remus sighed exaggeratedly as he picked up Amarinth out of the glass container and gave her to Draco. Draco raised the other side of the sports bra to his other daughter and let her feed along with her sister, earning a groan of arousal from Remus.

"OK, OK, Amarinth. Shh…" Draco ignored that groan. "Here you go."

"Could you at least suck me once in a while?"

There was a long pause before a healthy tint flushed past Draco's cheeks.

"I might. But not until I'm done feeding."

Remus grinned happily and tried not to look at Draco for fear of losing his self-control and jumping the poor blonde right there and then. Soon, the babies were all done feeding. He burped them like Mrs. Sinistra taught him how and put them back into the container, cooing cutely at them with his shirt still undone and the sports bra still raised, his boobs sticking out a little. Remus licked his lips; he desperately wanted to feast on those nipples. He didn't know why, but Draco was really making him turned on right now, and having him in that state was not exactly helping matters. Draco tucked the babies in before he noticed the hunger on Remus' face and grinned.

"Looks like someone's hungry for Mommy's milk too."

"I want you so bad, my love," Remus whined, leaning in to kiss him on the cheeks and neck.

"I'm sorry I can't. Mrs. Sinistra said I'm not ready yet."

"I know, Drake," Remus sighed. "Don't worry. I'll live…somehow."

"But I'm not averse to giving you Mommy's milk."

So saying, Draco showed his A-sized boobs to him with a grin. Remus smiled deeply, almost from ear to ear, and leaned down to kiss his nipple. Draco trembled at the touch of his lips.

"Mm…does Baby want Mommy's milk?"

"Yes, please," Remus leaned down to take one in his mouth, suckling on it, the mild taste of musky milk lingered at the tip.

"Aah…! Mmh…!" Draco was feeling rather sensitive after the feeding. "Yes, drink Mommy's milk, Baby. It's good for you."

Remus moved down from his chest to his navel, licking and sucking the skin. He made his way to Draco's cock and held it between his hands.

"Now this is my kind of 'milk'." Remus grinned, making Draco's breath hitched at the touch.

"Ahh…! Mmh…god, I miss this…"

"I missed you," Remus whispered, licking the tip, tasting Draco's cock for all its worth.

"Mmh…!" Draco shivered at the lick, then realized they were in the same room with the babies in the makeshift incubator and accio-ed a towel to cover it and cast a silencing charm on it before levitating it a few feet away from them. "Don't wanna traumatize them now."

"Sorry, Drake. I nearly forgot about them," Remus chuckled sheepishly, but he went on in his task of pleasuring him.

"Oh…" Draco shivered as he ran his fingers through Remus' hair. "Oh god yes…! Mmh, Remy…"

Remus took him deep in his mouth, swallowing around him to get the wonder pre-come, causing Draco let out a strangled scream as he felt his cock hitting deep into Remus' throat.

"Feeling good, Drake?" Remus asked once he pulled out for a moment.

"Y…Yes…" Draco whined, feeling a little dejected at the loss of the warm, wet heat, in which Remus chuckled and stroked him. "Feels so good…! Please…don't stop…"

"What if I want your beautiful lips on me?"

"Oh yes, please," Draco licked his lips. "Let me taste your man meat. I wanna drink your milk too."

"Suck me, Draco," Remus stood up and pulled himself out. "Suck me good."

Draco crawled over to the cock almost immediately and started licking the tip a few good times to get it nice n hard before taking into his mouth whole.

"Mmm. So good, Draco," Remus moaned. "Take more. I want to feel the back of your throat."

Draco nodded and took everything in, his gag reflex trained well not to react after so long being with him. Remus moved his hips slightly, rocking back and forth as he reached down and pinched Draco's nipple. It took all the young blonde's willpower not to bite down as he felt the pinch, being that his nipples were very sensitive as he continued to suck the half-wolf.

"You're so good, Drake," Remus said as he flicked the nipple before letting it go. "Lay down."

Draco sucked a little more before laying down as told. Remus moved over him in a 69 position and gave him a "You know what to do" look before he leaned down and took Draco into his mouth. Draco hummed his approval as the warm wet heat returned around his length and lowered his head to take Remus' cock back in his mouth, sucking hungrily. Remus moaned at the wonderful mouth that engulfed his length but moved faster than Draco did. He wanted Draco to lose control sooner than him. Draco was almost losing when Remus started blowing him, since it's been almost forever, but this was really making him snap. He let out a muffled scream as he could feel the familiar tightening in the pit of his stomach, his blowjob almost forgotten. Remus grinned and moved his mouth faster, bobbing with vigor. Draco released his hold on Remus' cock and started screaming, his body trembling with ecstasy at the incoming wave.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'M COMING!!!"

With that last scream, Draco let loose his load into Remus' mouth. Remus drank him down, savoring every drop. Once he had swallowed everything Draco had in him, he gave a last lick on the tip and turned around to face him.

"Seems someone has a bit of lack of control," Remus smirked and leaned down to kiss his neck. "Though you look absolutely beautiful when you orgasm."

"Horny toad," Draco panted with a pout, then looked at Remus' still erected cock. "You still haven't released yet…"

"I know. I am waiting to get the most pleasure out of you. But I am about to explode," Remus chuckled as he gestured at his cock which was turning a shade of purple.

"Then let your lovely little Young Master fix it for you," Draco grinned as he leaned over to kiss the cock and take it back into his mouth.

"God!" Remus bit his lip. "I want to fuck your throat."

Draco muffled his agreement as he sucked him long and hard, massaging his balls. Remus moved his hip, fucking Draco's mouth as he peaked. He couldn't stop to feel the pleasure, he just need to come and come he did. Draco almost groaned in relief as he finally tasted the bittersweet muskiness of his beloved's seed. He drank it hungrily, pumping his cock and massaging his balls, demanding more of the wonderful taste. Remus pumped his hips to get every drop out and into Draco's mouth.

"Drink it all. I want you to swallow every drop as I did you."

Draco lapped it up like he had been thirsty forever. Oh, how he missed the taste of his love juice as he savoured every drop, earning a groan of approval from the half-wolf.

"Mmm…You taste so good, Remy…" Draco licked his lips of the residue at the corners with relish.

Remus laid down beside him and kissed him, tasting himself on his lips, in which Draco kissed him back, tasting a little bit of what's left of himself inside Remus' mouth.

"I wanna fuck you so bad, Draco," Remus breathed. "I am going to go mad from this forced abstinence."

"You'll be able to fuck me all you want as soon as my birth canal disappears and I'm all healed up, love," Draco chuckled as he lifted the silencing charm off the babies' makeshift incubator, though still leaving the towel on so as not to let the babies see them naked.

"Yes, Drake." Remus nodded in defeat. "But now I need to take shower to cool down, or…" he snuggled down, kissing Draco on his lips with a grin. "I can kiss you until I am hard again, then we can go at it again."

"Mmm…Someone's being rather fies—" Draco's words were cut short by the babies' cries to have their diapers changed, earning a groan from Remus.

"If I say I hate them at this moment, would you be mad?"

"A little," Draco laughed. "But then again, it's understandable."

"You rest. I'll do it for you this time," Remus kissed Draco's forehead and made his way to the glass container. "I am really going to need that shower."

Draco chuckled and lay in bed watching Remus did his thing with the twins. He sighed in content. He felt so loved and pampered, and felt as if he had been given the best gift any man could ever have.

What could go wrong?

--:--

"Please hurry up. My work is at stake here."

"Your work is already at stake before you knew it, Shaw. Just be patient for a moment and keep a lookout."

The young boy named Shaw looked nervously around as Lil and Beck did their thing. They were in the Hall of Records and were at the Restricted Area, and the record keeper Shaw was, needless to say, bullied into submission by the Iron Maiden to have access through them.

"Got anything on your side?" Lil asked as she searched through the second half of her files.

Beck flipped quickly at her stack, thanks to her speed-reading and was about to take the last one when something caught her eyes. Moments later, she grinned with satisfaction.

"Oh yes. And it's big."

No comments: