Saturday, March 10, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp16

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
"Finally. Pretty good work, Crabbe. Let's see who has the last laugh now."

Lucius chuckled to himself as he took out a piece of parchment to reply the letter that he had just received via owl from his lackey Crabbe the senior. Apparently his connections and power in the Ministry didn't come without its benefits when it comes to asking for favours. Needless to say, he had to pull a few strings to get what he wanted but at least he had his revenge, and that's what mattered to him the most.

Ever since that fateful day when he was being bitten by Harry, he was hell bent on getting back at Severus. Family or not, no one gets the better of a Malfoy, and when a Malfoy wants revenge, he/she will get it one way or another. It was a sort of family religion that even Draco himself practiced occasionally when he exerted his teenage power over his schoolmates. The day after the incident, Lucius rounded up some of his lackeys, Crabbe and Goyle the seniors included, to dig up any dirt they could find on Harry that the slave trader had missed out. They even went down to the home where the late James Potter and Lily Evans used to live and where they were assassinated, and he even dug up some old files regarding the arrest of Tom Marvolo Riddle and his recapture to find out about his hideouts. They couldn't find anything valuable for Lucius' purposes, but they did find out that Riddle had a habit of collecting trophies like personal belongings of the people he killed. After searching the most recent hideout of Riddle before he was finally recaptured, Lucius managed to find the last will and testimony hidden in an old box among other things like picture frames, James' old Snitch which was no longer functional and their many certificates and medals of honour for their contribution to society. After going through proper channels to make sure the will was legit, it was a matter of time before he went up to Minister Cornelius Fudge and Albus Dumbledore to speak about Harry's misbehaviour and produce the will to enforce the punishment. Lucius relied on Cornelius' secret loyalty to him to agree to any form of punishment Lucius would suggest, and the rest of it was, sadly, history.

"Maybe I should reward a little bit more handsomely to Crabbe and Goyle for a job well done, don't you think so, Nightwing?" Lucius said as he wrote, occasionally engaging small talk with his owl Nightwing who was perched on her usual spot eating a piece of raw rat meat he had ready for her. The owl was the least bit interested in all the human talk, but she was a good listener all the same.

"Father?"

Lucius looked up to see his son standing there looking confused. Apparently, Draco was on his way out to attend extra Charms classes when he stumbled upon Lucius talking to Nightwing with his office door half-opened. Lucius made a mental note to always keep his door closed when he rambles to himself.

"Yes, my boy?"

"You were saying something, Father. I don't mean to interrupt you though," Draco replied. Lucius looked a little longingly at his son. He wasn't really into the thought of incest, but if he were not his blood and were not the split image of his younger self, he would've ravished him there and then. From a little toddler he used to hold in his arms, Draco had grown into a rather beautiful young man, more so ever since he had witnessed him being made a real man by his ex-slave Remus. He felt it rather a waste for such a beautiful boy as him to be associated with a sex slave who could be old enough to be the boy's father. Lucius cleared his throat before more dirty thought ran any further through his mind.

"It's alright, boy. I was just receiving the news from your friend Crabbe's father that Albus has already taken Harry off your godfather's hands."

"Why, Father?"

"Because, dear boy, we've found the slave boy's late parents' will, and it states that he was supposed to be sent to Hogwarts to look after at the time of their death," Lucius replied as he briefly told him about what happened in the meeting. "He was only fulfilling his parents' wish. After all, it is the law under the Legal Affairs. Though I personally believe this should give your godfather a wake-up call."

"But don't you think that's a little mean, Father?"

"Well, that'll teach him to disregard the customs of slavery and not disciplining his slave. I warned him he'll be sorry for spoiling the boy. I warned him the boy would bring him nothing but misery. Look what mess the boy got him into."

Draco sighed inwardly. He knew it was no point arguing with his father when he was in a grudging mood. It seemed he had not gotten over the fact that Harry had taken a chunk off him.

"Yes, Father. I understand. I must be going. I have extra Charms class. I'll just go get my books from my room and be off," Draco replied, bowing at him in respect and went to his room, leaving his father to grin and smoke his pipe with a smug look on his face as he finished the last sentences on his letter and sent Nightwing on her way to Crabbe's home.

Remus was folding the clean clothes and putting them in the wardrobe when Draco entered the room. He immediately flashed him a happy smile.

"Hey there, Drake."

"Father made Uncle Sev lose Harry," Draco got straight to the point as soon as he closed and locked the door.

"Wh…What? H-How?" Remus asked in shock.

"Father claims that he had found Harry's parents' will and asked the Ministry to make Uncle Sev give Harry over to them, but I can bet my money on Father getting back at Uncle Sev for not punishing Harry for biting him. Gods, my father is such an ass sometimes."

"Then…Then where is Harry now?"

"At Hogwarts," Draco shrugged.

"Isn't that where you're schooling?" Remus asked worriedly. "Who's his new Master now?"

"My headmaster Albus Dumbledore. He's a nice, almost grandfatherly, man, but he can be a pain in my ass sometimes," Draco replied with a sulky look on his face.

"Oh?" Remus chuckled at his facial expression. "How so?"

"He's annoying, that's all to it."

"Really?" Remus asked, hugging Draco from behind. "Do tell. How annoying can he be?"

"I try to get others in trouble sometimes, mostly the Gryffindors, but he just smiles and never does anything. He's such a biased fool."

"You call that annoying? I call that being nice, or maybe because he knows you're the mastermind behind all this, but because you're Master's son, he knows he can't do anything without getting himself fired, so it is best if he didn't do anything."

"Fine, take his side," Draco pouted, not wanting to look at him in his current dejected mood. "You don't even defend your Master."

"Aww, c'mon, Drake. I'm just stating a bit of the facts. You'll always be my little Young Master," Remus tried to comfort him, hugging him close to his chest.

"What about in a few years?"

"Drake, even if your hair turns whiter than paper, you will still be my little Young Master, and I love you for that."

"What if I topped? Would I still be your Young Master?"

"Oh? Are you sure you wanna top? You've always loved me ramming up on you."

"Well, maybe, but that's not the point," Draco blushed.

"Hmm…?" Remus raised an eyebrow, giving him a naughty skeptical look, then tackle-glomped him onto the carpeted floor. "Maybe, you say? You wanna rephrase that?"

"Remus Lupin," Draco sighed and rolled his eyes in defeat. "You dirty old man."

"I…I'm sorry," Remus stuttered, realizing what he had just done and tried to get up. "Was I being too pushy?"

"That was not what I mean, now back on me." Draco growled, pulling him back down by the collar. "I like pushy sometimes."

"You think…" Remus smiled expectantly. "You're ready now…for me?"

"I believe so, Remy. It's been a long while."

"You have extra Charms classes today, you know."

"So what?" Draco grinned naughtily. "I am your Master. You must do what I say."

"Yes, my Young Master. Your wish is my command."

With that he started kissing him nice and slow, feeling him up and down his body. Draco moaned softly into the kiss, his own hands exploring Remus' body as they sneaked under his jersey shirt and roamed all over the perfectly-shaped abs and torso. Remus removed his school uniform one by one, teasing his body as he went while he continued kissing, making the boy arch up into each touch and tease. He traced his hands on Remus down to his ass and grabbed it, pulling him closer.

"Mmm…Anxious, aren't we?" Remus asked as he removed the last of Draco's clothing, baring him all for the world to see.

"Of course, you're driving me crazy with your teasing," Draco grinned, licking his lips seductively. "Remy…is it wrong to want it rough on our second time?"

"Well, no, but…I don't want to hurt you…"

"I don't want that either. But I want it hard and fast."

"Why the sudden gesture?" Remus was surprised.

"I don't know why. I just do," Draco shrugged, then remembered something. "Or maybe it's because I caught those two Gryffindors Seamus and Dean roughly shagging each other senseless yesterday at the forbidden toilet where Moaning Myrtle is without even the decency to cast a Silencing Charm. Moaning Myrtle seemed to be enjoying the show though. She hushed me and we both ended up watching it till the end."

"My naughty Young Master being a Peeping Tom, eh? Alright, you got it, my little Young Master/"
So saying, he started tearing off his own clothes and hungrily took one of Draco's nipples in his mouth, sucking it hard, making the boy moan with pleasure.

"Yes, gods…Trap my arms above my head, please."

Remus did so, taking both Draco's wrists with one hand then put his fingers of the other hand into Draco's mouth, saying, "Suck me, you dirty little thing."

Draco grinned and opened his mouth, taking in the fingers and sucking them erotically. While he did that, Remus leaned over and bit onto Draco's nipple, giving it a little tug, making the boy let out a muffled moan as he bucked up. The older man could feel the vibration of Draco's voice on his fingers as he moaned with pleasure while he gave the same treatment on the other nipple, sucking, biting and tugging at it lightly.

When he felt that his fingers were lubricated enough, he took them out and put in two at once, just like how rough sex always start off. Draco bit his lip at the first pain, but he knew he would get use to it. Remus knew that he shouldn't be hurting his Young Master, but he was asked to do it rough, and had to respect Draco's wishes. He began pumping in and out, scissoring him to stretch him out nice and as he brushed against the prostate where he knew through experience and in a way he knew would drive Draco nuts.

"Yes," Draco hissed, trying to push down on those fingers. "More…More…Deeper…"

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you? You're a dirty little whore, aren't you?" Remus asked as he added the third finger and thrust in him faster and deeper, often barely pressing against the prostate just to drive him crazy.

"Yes, I'm a filthy whore, Oh God, fuck me, damn it!"

Seeing that Draco was starting to beg for it, he grinned naughtily and pulled out his fingers, earning a whine of protest from Draco. He carried him by the armpits like you would to a toddler with his superhuman strength, then dropped him onto the bed, making him bounce on it lightly as he landed on it.

"I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit for a week, baby."

"Well I was hoping you would take on the fl—"

The rest of Draco's sentence died on his tongue as Remus attacked his nipples again, sucking and biting him off with such vigor. While he did that, Remus quickly entered him with one thrust all the way to the hilt. Draco bit his lip as he felt himself being entered so roughly, knowing that he could never back out of this now that they were already into it.

"Wait, wait just a moment."

"I…I'm sorry," Remus said in a worried tone. "Did I do something wrong?"

"It…hurts a little," Draco admitted. "Just wait a moment. Then you can fuck me into the bed."

"Alright. I'll wait till you've adjusted," Remus replied as he kissed Draco's forehead.

"So much for rough sex," Draco sighed, feeling rather embarrassed to be in this situation.

"It's OK. It's just your second time," Remus stroked his hair, grinning. "Once you're used to it, you're gonna enjoy it, well, something like that, in a way. You alright now? Coz looking at you alone is gonna make me come."

"Sure. I think I'm alright now. Keep my hands above my head."

Remus nodded and pinned Draco's hand above his head, then started moving and adjusting until he found the prostate that made Draco howl and see stars.

"I am going to pound you into the bed now, dirty thing."

"Oh fucking hell! Gods, harder, I want to feel it!"

"Oh, yeah, you love it, don't you, you little slut?" Remus growled as he raised Draco's hips until his feet rested on his shoulders before pinning his hands down again and assaulted the prostate ferociously.

"Dear gods," Draco bit his lip as his eyes clenched and unclenched, the white hot stars flicker in and out of his mind's eyes. But it wasn't enough. He wanted more. More of this blissful torture. He looked up with a challenging look at Remus and said, "You call that hard, you bastard?"

"You want it hard, you bitch?" Remus roared, getting into the rough sex roleplay. "I'll give you hard."

So saying, he picked Draco up and turned him around till his back faced his chest, then held onto his thighs and pushed him up and down his cock vigorously, hitting Draco's prostate over and over again.

"Yes! Yes! Oh…!" Draco panted, arching his back at the pleasurable assault. "Harder, harder! Make me go insane!"

After a few moments of slamming Draco's hips down his cock, he forced Draco on all fours and rammed him hard, fast and deep like a freight train, literally slamming himself into his Young Master, the sound of skin slapping against skin echoing throughout the room. It was more than Draco could hold as his stomach tightened in and out into crazy, impossible knots, begging for release.

"I'm gonna…I'm gonna…FUCK!" Draco fell on his face as he came on his sheets. It felt like his brain had melted out of his cock. Draco's tightening ring of muscles around his throbbing manhood as the boy came made him lose control. A few thrusts later, he came long and hard as well, letting out an almost beast-like groan as he emptied himself inside him. Draco finally slumped and laid on his stomach all over his own cum, too tired to move.

"God, that felt good…" Draco groaned in delight.

"You were wonderful, Drake…" Remus pulled out as soon as his manhood had softened and lay down beside him, panting in his smile as he had his arms around Draco.

"Thanks," Draco smiled back. "I feel like a soft piece of noodle right now."

"Sorry I made you miss your extra Charms class," Remus kissed Draco behind the ears.

"I don't care. Charms can just go to hell. I like being here with you. But if Father asks, you will tell him I went, right?"

"Don't worry, I'll vouch for you. I'll tell him you went for classes. Besides," Remus tapped his temple lightly, "Hypnotism, remember? I can always make either your teacher vouch for you or make your father believe me so much he doesn't need to investigate it."

"Why haven't you used it to get out of here?"

"Because…well, my hypnotism comes with a price."

"Which is…?"

"I can't use hypnotism any time I want. Only in dire or special circumstances. If I use it too much as I please, I will…turn."

"Turn? Around?" Draco scratched his head, a little confused.

"No, silly," Remus chuckled and pinched Draco's cheek playfully. "Turn. As in turn into a werewolf."

"Oh…permanently?"

"Well, not exactly," Remus replied as he held Draco close. "You see, every time I use my special powers in human form, some of my werewolf nature would invade me. Using it excessively would accelerate the process and it'll make me turn into a werewolf even in broad daylight, and I won't be sane when that happens. I might end up killing people, even you. I don't want that to happen, no matter how much I crave the freedom. I made that mistake once when I was 15, I don't wanna do that again. Besides," he leaned his forehead against Draco's, "all I ever want is just right here."

Draco smiled and nodded, "I promise you, one day you will be free."

"And I promise you one day you will be free as well, from this dreary pretense life."

"Remy," Draco hesitated for a moment before continuing, "can I ask you something? This does not go anywhere by here."

"Yes, Drake. Anything."

"Do you think Father likes me? You know, in that way?"

Remus hesitated a minute before asking, "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know," Draco shrugged. "Sometimes I catch him staring at me, like…you know, how he looks at a virgin sex slave. Even just now, when he told me about Uncle Sev and Harry, he was looking at me like…"

"Drake," Remus grabbed Draco suddenly by the shoulders, his eyes changing into the golden colour he was very familiar with. "If he ever, ever touches you like that, I will kill him. Father or not, I will kill him!"

"I…I'm sorry…I…I didn't think it was anything. It could just be my imagination…" Draco looked away. As much as he loved him, he was still fearful of Remus' temper. He rarely got angry, but when he did, it wasn't pretty. The last time he saw him angry was when the Head Cook threw hot water at him during his first year in the Malfoy mansion just because he didn't like how Remus looked at him, and the Head Cook soon found himself at the mercy of Remus brandishing two kitchen knives at his jugular and him growling like a hungry wolf, his eyes golden as the sun. It was also where his father discovered Remus being a half-werewolf and of course, his father quickly learnt how to subdue him: with a silver rod.

Remus noticed that he was scaring Draco and quickly calmed down and reverted back to his human eyes. He took Draco close to his chest and said, "If he does anything to you, you tell me, alright? You come straight to me and tell me and I swear I'll…"

He couldn't continue. Anger and jealousy began swimming in his heart as he struggled to deny to himself that anything of that sort could happen. It couldn't. It shouldn't! He would never let it happen. If it actually happened and he was not there to stop it, he didn't know what he'd do.

"I promise, Remy," Draco said as he leaned his forehead against Remus'. "I promise you I will."

"I love you, Drake," Remus took Draco's chin and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too," Draco smiled back.

It was the most genuine and blissful smile he had ever had in years.

No comments: