Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp58

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
Severus walked as fast as he could down the school grounds through the snow towards the school condominium. Cold white clouds of mist escaped from his slightly blue lips as he brought his small luggage on tow. He prayed that he would not be too late to see his little beloved, although technically, he was.

It was about 3 days after Christmas and only then that poor Severus was able to get away to go and visit Harry. He had read in the Kym semester periods that during December, they will have a two weeks holiday starting a day before Christmas Eve and he would've taken the leave for that week if it weren't for the fact that he had to finish a thesis that could not wait and marking some last minute students' assignment and being badgered by 5 customers left and right to produce potions for them at an inhuman deadline. By the time he was done with everything, he was seen in the mansion uncharacteristically rushing up and down, helter-skelter to pack his luggage (yelling at Neville and Colin in the process to hurry up) before running out of the house and into the carriage, almost forgetting his winter robes and his shoes in the process.

"Hello, Mr. Snape."

Severus was greeted by Judith who was looking up at him nonchalantly while standing at the entrance of the school condo. He remembered seeing her briefly during the day Harry enrolled into Kym, and had seen her another time during his visit to see Harry after the boy's school outing. She was obviously waiting for someone to pick her up, judging by the luggage she was bringing. Severus sighed inwardly at the sight of it, feeling that at least he was not the only one who had missed Christmas.

"Hello. Sorry, I cannot chat right now. I have to…"

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you."

Severus stopped at his tracks and turned to Judith who looked as if that comment had never been spoken. He came up to her and looked at her warily.

"What do you mean?"

"Potter-Dumbledore is not exactly in the best of moods right now. Not only you missed Christmas with him, but apparently he got the news from his grandfather on Christmas Eve saying that he couldn't go over for Christmas because he was busy, not to mention Aaron, Rach and Becka had left for the Christmas hols without as much as leaving a gift for him. I'd say he's feeling rather abandoned right now."

Severus bit his lip. He understood that Albus couldn't have him over for Christmas because he was technically still in hiding and that Albus was heading the case on recapturing Riddle and relocating the Potters to safe houses, but his friends not having the courtesy to give him Christmas gifts? That was a bit too much, wasn't it?

"Then why did you not spend Christmas with him or given him a gift? Surely you must, since you're here."

"I was…away for a while on a personal errand," Judith replied quietly. "By the time I got back with his gift, he didn't want to see anyone. But I suppose it's a blessing in disguise, running into you."

"What do you mean?" Severus raised a curious brow.

Judith smiled wistfully before fishing out a small bottle of pinkish-blue bubbly liquid and passed it to Severus. One look at the colour and Severus knew what it was.

"Is this…?"

"Something to 'keep your spirits up', if you know what I mean. I got it on my way back from my personal errand as a gift for him originally because I know you'd be showing up to see him sooner or later. The apothecary owner claims it works wonders. I'm sure Potter-Dumbledore will be in a good mood in no time."

Severus fingered the bottle and smiled gratuitously before patting her head.

"Thank you, young lady. You have been a wonderful friend. Harry is lucky to have known you."

"My pleasure."

As she watched Severus leave with the potion in his robes pocket, she unzipped her luggage just a little bit to steal a look at the colourful, nicely wrapped presents, all of them labeled 'To Harry, Merry Christmas!' and smirked to herself quietly.

--:--

"Get the fuck out of here! I hate you!"

Severus took a deep breath to try and compose himself. Half of him felt bad because he knew he kind of deserved this, but half of him felt upset because he did not come all the way from London to Ireland just to be given this treatment.

"Harry, please, be reasonable. I'm sorry I'm late for Christmas, but…"

"What am I to you?" Harry demanded, his eyes sodden with tears.

"Let's not start, pet. You've known my feelings for you…"

"You have never made them clear! Ever since you freed me, nothing seemed to be the same anymore! We cannot be intimate in front of people because I am still sexually under-aged, we meet almost every once in a blue moon, then this Riddle fellow appears and we have to be apart again! I'm sick and tired of this! What am I to you, really?"

Severus sighed as he tried to hold Harry to calm him down, only to be pushed away tearfully. Judith was right about him not being the best of moods, but he had not expected it to hit him so hard. All this shenanigans about Riddle and the seclusion and the murders in the newspapers, plus this new lifestyle away from his familiar home and disappointment from friends whom he thought they cared, must've taken a toll on him.

"Just sell me back to the business and be done with it! It would be easier on both of us, and Grandpa Albus would not have to be concerned about my welfare ever again! You wouldn't have to listen to my emotions! Better yet, just offer me as bait to that Riddle fellow and be done with it…"

That blew off Severus' circuits as he shot up to him and took the boy by the shoulders, shaking him, his face strewn with emotions no one, not even Harry, had ever seen.

"No! I will not sell you, nor will I send you to your grave! I told you before you are mine! Do you think I want you to return to a life I strive so hard to get you out from? Do you think me so cruel to feed you to the lions after rescuing you from them? I will never let you go! Never!!" Severus leaned his head against the crook of Harry's neck and panted heavily after yelling so much in one breath. "Do you not still understand that I love you?! You can rant and rave and make me feel sorry for myself all you want, but I will never let you go, you hear me?!"

Harry was stunned. It was like time was standing still and forgot to move as he stood there in Severus' arms. He had seen him angry before, but never this angry. Had he been a little too much in his outburst? Grandpa Albus couldn't spend Christmas with him, Aaron left off a day before the hols and Rachel and Rebecca followed suite a few days later, all without leaving a present behind, coupled with the fact that he was still not in the best of terms with Judith and getting more and more snide and cynical treatments from her, but Severus, late as he may be, showed up to spend the hols with him. He came all the way here and this was what he gave him? Harry felt so ashamed of himself after getting that sort of wake-up call from his beloved.

"I'm sorry…I'm so sorry, Severus…" Harry sobbed in his arms, gripping his robes tightly, not wanting to let go. "Please don't go away…I didn't mean to…I just…I'm just so frustrated…with Grandpa Albus not taking me home for Christmas so that I can see you…Aaron, Rach and Becka gone without a word…and you not showing up…I thought…I thought…"

"Hush, pet," Severus said as he caressed Harry's head. "It's alright. I know you're upset. I'm here now. I'm sorry too; I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's Christmas after all."

"Please don't leave me…Don't leave me alone…I'm sorry…"

"Shh, shh, shh, it's fine, don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. I'm spending the rest of the Christmas hols with you, I promise."

"Have…Have you eaten yet?" Harry, after calming down and wiping away his tears, looked up to him and asked.

"No, unfortunately," Severus chuckled as he helped to wipe away stray tears that fell down the boy's cheeks. "I took a train, a carriage, flew a broom and took another carriage all the way to get here, and didn't have time to eat."

"Then I'll make a firecall to the condo cafeteria and asked the hired help for some food then. They still have got a lot of leftovers from the pre-Christmas dinner we had the day before the hols started."

"Yes, please. I'm starved."

Soon, the couple found themselves in the dining room eating nicely warmed Christmas dinner leftovers under the romantic light of the candles. Harry was back again on Severus' lap like the old days eating off his hand and feeding him at the same time, and Severus was enjoying the feel of Harry sitting on him with his head leaned against the crook of his neck. It felt so good to enjoy each other's company after so many months apart and wished that this moment would never end.

"How is Draco?" Harry asked as he popped a cherry tomato into his mouth. "I hope his babies are doing fine."

"They are fine, both mother and children," Severus replied, smiling. "A little bit of hormonal drama in between, but overall, he, the children and Remus are all in perfect health. They've even decided on names."

"Really? What are they?"

"Both the children are confirmed to be girls, so Drake decided on Abigail and Amarinth."

"That's nice, very fitting," Harry giggled before twiddling his thumbs. "Do you think…we could have children of our own as well, Severus?"

"Once you are of adult age and once we settled down, yes, of course," Severus kissed the boy's forehead. "You can have all the children you want, if you are willing to accept the consequences."

"The bloating, the food cravings, the mood swings, the constant bathroom breaks, the swelling feet, the aching back and the birth pangs? Yes, that and more, because I know I'll be carrying your child."

"You have no idea how sexy that sounds, Harry."

So saying, Severus leaned over to kiss him, his fingers caressing his cheek tenderly. Harry kissed him back, opening his mouth for Severus to gain more access before reaching out a hand to stroke the older man's chest that hid behind the fabric. Holding him close, Severus slowly kissed him deeper as his tongue explored every crevice of Harry's mouth inside, making the boy moan in his mouth. If it weren't for their need for air that forced them apart, they would've kissed like that all night.

"Wait, pet, I've brought something for you," Severus said as he accio-ed his duffel bag and levitated its content. "It's your favourite. Merry Christmas, Harry."

"Nummy~!" Harry giggled, purposely using his limited vocabulary as he saw what Severus had for him: a bottle of Cabaret Sauvignon wine, slightly chilled and at the right age, tied in pinkish-red ribbon at the neck.

"I got this at Kings Cross Station for a value offer. And," Severus fished out the bottle he got from Judith and waved it at Harry, "all is not lost. Here's a Christmas gift from your friend."

"Huh? What is this? Which friend?" Harry asked as he fingered the bottle curiously.

"The girl with red ruby eyes, the one who had really long hair and a chill about her. She said she knew she couldn't approach you because of you being upset and knew I was coming, so she passed it to me. As for what this bottle is, it's a lust potion. Made right and it can have a very strong effect. I'd recognize that colour anywhere."

"Oh…And I thought…" Harry stopped at his words, deciding against revealing Judith. It would probably be wise to keep Severus out of the dark about all the unfavourable treatments he had been getting from her, or else he would have shown her a thing or two and that would make things even worse between them.

"You thought what? That your friends didn't care?" Severus asked, assuming it was what Harry wanted to say. "Well, at least she did. Let's give this a try, shall we?"

"You sure you're up for it? Might be too strong for you."

"Oh, you have no idea how much I wanted to make something like this for you. I am going to drive you crazy soon."

Thus, Severus uncorked the bottle using a spell before pouring the content of the bottle into wine, shaking it to mix it thoroughly. Then he poured two glasses and clinked glasses with Harry before doing a bottoms up. They carried on for a while, chatting and giggling about things in general before they soon felt the effects of the potion mixed in the wine.

"Mmm…" Harry shrugged slightly to get rid of the cricks. "I feel…kinda tingly, like there's mini fireworks going on in my body right now."

"Mmh, so do I, pet," Severus said as he nuzzled noses with Harry. "That's saying the potion is starting to work. Let's not waste it now, shall we?"

Severus quickly carried Harry bridal style towards the couch of the living room and set him down, unable to wait anymore to get to the bedroom. They threw away their clothes in a careless heap, not caring where it landed, and started snogging each other as their hands roamed each other's bare body, savouring the touch of warm skin on their fingers. As Harry's hand traced its way downwards, Severus snaked upwards to pinch both Harry's nipples, making the boy moan in the kiss as he rested his hand on Severus' cock.

"Mmh…You like my cock, don't you, Harry?" Severus smirked as he peppered kisses on the boy's forehead.

"Yes, Sev…" Harry replied, his face flushed.

"Well then," Severus sat up and lay back on the couch, then pushed Harry's head down a little as a gesture, "you can have it."

Harry nodded and crawled between Severus' legs, taking him immediately in his mouth, swallowing down to the root. Severus hissed at the contact. This was the first time in a long time he was given a decent blowjob, and he was glad he got it from his little beloved.

"Mmh~! Oh yes, you're good…"

Harry hummed in reply as he bobbed up and down, tasting him and looking up at him erotically, making Severus grip onto the sides of the couch and his cock harder.

"Mmh, you look so sexy, Harry. It feels so good…"

"Thank you, but…" Harry pulled and licked him, blushing, "I've…uh…I've gotten hard as well just blowing you."

"Really now? I've got just the thing to handle that."

Without warning, Severus picked Harry up and guided him into a 69 position, with Harry on top. Harry gasped in surprise at first, but then giggled and went back to his business. Severus relaxed his throat and took him whole, teasing the tip of the cock with his tongue, and that made Harry cry out, letting go of Severus. The older man chuckled inwardly before letting go as well.

"I don't recall telling you to stop, pet," Severus said with a pretend stern voice, nipping lightly at the head of the boy's cock.

"I…I'm trying…It's…just so good…" Harry whined as he licked and sucked on the tip.

Feeling Harry's mouth and tongue on his member, Severus took him back into his mouth, sucking and licking the boyhood hungrily, occasionally licking the balls, rolling it around his tongue. Harry moaned around him and he could feel the vibration of his voice on him, making him moan as well. He continued to suck him while trying to hold back his own impending orgasm as long as he can, while Harry bobbed fast, Severus' blowjob creating so much pleasure on his cock that he just couldn't stop moaning. In turn, Severus' cock throbbed real hard, begging for release as he was bombarded with the vibration of Harry's moans and the bobbing.

"I'm…I'm close, Harry…!"

Harry responded by taking him down the root, letting him know he wanted Severus to come in his mouth. Severus held Harry down to the hilt, allowing him to come in his mouth as well as he let loose his load into Harry's, unable to hold back any longer. It took Harry a second longer but he did come, after swallowing Severus' load. He leaned up slowly, panting, and his legs shaking. Severus waited until his tremors subsided before helping Harry to get off him carefully.

"You taste wonderful as always, Harry," Severus panted as he kissed Harry on the lips, tasting a little bit of himself.

"Yes, so do you," Harry kissed back, tasting himself as well. "I…I think I'm getting a little hard again."

"It's the effects of the lust potion. It can allow us to go round after round."

"How…How long will the effect last anyway?" Harry asked, blushing as he looked down to see that his cock was starting to reawaken again.

"I'm not sure, to be honest," Severus admitted. "It depends on the metabolism of the body and how strong your stamina is, and how much your body can expel the potion after exhausting it. There have been cases where someone had gone almost a week nonstop."

"A week?! That'll kill my ass for sure!!"

"Ah, but the lust potion will dull the pain, slightly increase stamina and greatly amplify the pleasure. You won't even feel it until it completely wears off."

"You make it sound like it's the most interesting science project ever," Harry pouted in a pretend-angry tone.

"Yes, of course," Severus said as he wrapped the boy's legs around his waist before carrying him up. "You are my interesting little science project."

Severus carried Harry all the way to the bedroom and dropped the giggling boy onto the bed. Harry breathed in lust as he saw Severus' rod starting to soar as well and he held out his arms, spreading his legs as he welcomed him.

"Prove to me that you love me, Sev," Harry said huskily. "Make love to me."

"I will," Severus said as he crawled up the bed into Harry's arms. "I most definitely will."

With that, he leaned down to kiss Harry deeply, running his hands through his hair. Harry kissed back, wrapping his hands around Severus' neck to keep him in place, while the latter peppered butterfly kisses all over Harry's face, making Harry feel ticklish as he squealed a little in delight. Pleased that his little beloved was enjoying him, Severus smiled and traced his tongue along his neck before capturing his lips again, his hands snaking down to his chest and rubbed his nipples. Harry shuddered and moaned as Severus did a tongue dance with him while he rubbed on the nipples some more, making them into hard nubs, which in turn forcing the boy to moan more and rub his boyhood against Severus', desperate for some action. Unfortunately, not only Severus didn't comply, but he stopped rubbing and capture the nipples in his mouth instead, sucking and nibbling them until it ached with want.

"Sev, please…I need you…" Harry pleaded, his hand threading through Severus' hair.

"Patience, pet," Severus whispered a lube spell on his fingers and eased one into Harry. "I want to make love to you, not fuck you senseless."

"But I want you to fuck me senseless…" Harry whined, his hand tightened in his hair.

"Shh…Let me prove to you I love you…"

Severus entered another finger, thrusting gently, scissoring and stretching him slowly. Harry tried to push down onto his fingers, feeling the pleasure like nothing before. He didn't know whether it was because he hadn't had Severus in him for so long or it was the strong effects of the lust potion, but he couldn't wait. He wanted Severus in him, right now, but Severus was giving him no quarter. He felt the older man's other hand covering his eyes gently and kissing deeply as the latter, entered his third finger all the way in, briefly brushing the nub of nerves within.

"Ooh…! D-D-Do that again, Sev…!" Harry moaned louder than he had been.

Severus smirked and pushed in, pressing lightly against the nub and tickled it, teasing Harry into a frenzy.

"God, oh god, oh god!" Harry tossed his head from side to side. "I'm gonna come soon!"

"Go ahead, pet. Come for me. Scream my name for me."

"Oh god, yes…yes…oh god, oh…SEVERUS!" Harry yelled as he came, white ribbons ending up all over his chest. His body twitched for a moment from the orgasm before slumping to the bed, limp and panting. Severus leaned down to lick a little of the cum before touching noses with Harry, taking out his fingers and teased his hole with his rod, all lubed up beforehand.

"Do you still want me inside you, pet?"

"Yes, Sev…" Harry panted. "I want you inside me, please…"

Severus leaned over to suck on Harry's nipples in turn as he slowly eased himself into him with one stroke. Harry widened his eyes in amazement as he was filled to the hilt.

"Oh, Merlin…It fits so well in me…"

"Yes…" Severus laid butterfly kisses all over Harry's neck. "Mmh, you wrap around me just nice as well…"

Harry tilted his head back to let Severus gain more access in his kisses, but was soon whimpering when Severus didn't start moving. Severus slowly started thrusting in and out, deliberately pressing the tip of the cock against where Harry's bundle of nerves were just right, making Harry cry out with ecstasy. The boy grabbed on the bed with one hand and Severus with the other, stars seeming to dance in his mind's eye whenever Severus hit the right spot, prompting the older man to pick up speed. Severus wanted to just ram into Harry, but he was bent on keeping his word to make love to Harry, not jabbing at him like he was a fuck toy.

Harry moaned his approval and begged for a kiss, in which Severus did, kissing him passionately as he went faster and deeper, starting to hit the sweet spot harder. Harry held onto him as if he was afraid something would snap inside of Severus and all the pleasure would go away. He had not meant for tears to start flowing but the pleasure had been so much. It seemed to be healing his pain of abandonment before and washing away his guilt of yelling at his beloved for no reason. Severus broke the kiss gently to see his tears and thought he had hurt him. Severus quickly slowed down and held Harry's cheeks in his hands.

"Harry? Pet, are you OK? I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No, you didn't hurt me…" Harry replied, shaking his head. "I'm sorry…It just feels too good…You treat me so nice, so gentle, even after I had been so mean to you just now…I don't know if I will ever truly deserve you…"

"Oh, pet," Severus said as he kissed the tears away. "Don't say such things. You know you deserve everything I give you and more. You are my one and only, my everything. Trust me on that, pet, and don't think of anything else."

"Thank you, my Master. I love you so much."

"I love you too, pet. So, so much."

So saying, Severus picked up his speed again, aiming the sweet spot as much as he could while leaning down to suckle Harry's nipples again. Harry gasped as he felt the familiar tightening of the pit of his stomach. That could not be. He just came so much not too long ago. He never thought it would be possible to come during sex, but now twice? He had not come so much in one sitting for quite a long time since the last sex they had back in Hogwarts, and now he felt like as if he had not come before in his whole life. Was the lust potion that strong?

"Oh god, Sev…! I feel like I need to come again…!!"

"Yes, Harry. Let go of yourself," Severus said as he brought Harry's legs on his shoulders so that he got the perfect angle to hit the sweet spot more accurately. He started moving faster, harder and deeper, feeling his own rod throbbing with release as he leaned down to whisper in Harry's ear, "Enjoy this moment. Come as much as you like."

Before Harry could tell him, he could feel the muscles at the pit of his stomach squeezing so hard that it was almost choking his bladder. He grabbed the sheets and let out a strangled scream as he came. Severus hissed at the feeling of his cock getting gripped tight by Harry's inner muscles as the boy came, making his cock throb even more and his own pit of stomach tighten.

"Ooh, you're gripping me in…" Severus groaned as he thrust. "You're gonna make me come soon…"

"Yes…Yes, please…" Harry panted, his body feeling like jelly. "Come inside me. Mark me."

"Oh gods, I'm com…"

His words were caught in his throat as he emptied himself into his little beloved, letting out string after string of seed into him until it overflowed. Harry was able to feel the warmth of his beloved's cum as he was filled to the brim, moaning his pleasure as he held onto Severus' wrists to anchor himself. Severus trembled as the last tremors subsided before he prepared to pull out of him, but Harry quickly grabbed his arm.

"No, please. Stay in a little longer."

Severus was surprised at first, but then smiled and complied. He lay on him with the cock still in him, trying not to put all his weight on him. Harry smiled back and threaded a finger through Severus' sweaty locks.

"Thank you, Severus. Thank you for loving me."

"Thank you, too, for loving a snarky old man like me."

"Ah, but you are my snarky old man."

"Tease."

The couple laughed and kissed each other tenderly for a few minutes, before Harry's eyes snapped open when he felt Severus' cock growing hard and big within him.

"Hadn't had enough yet?" Harry grinned deviously.

"So are you," Severus commented as he rubbed his middle against Harry's rod that had come back to life as well.

"That is some lust potion," Harry breathed as he groaned in pleasure when he felt Severus thrusting into him gently again.

--:--

Harry awoke at the sound of birds chirping outside and stirred a little. Once his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw Severus behind him, holding him possessively close to his chest as they were sleeping in a spooning position. He smiled and planted a chaste kiss on Severus' forehead before wincing a little as he pulled himself off Severus' rod.

Walking a little wobbly towards the kitchen, he went to check if there was anything to eat. He saw some of the Christmas leftover cookies in the larder and took the plate out, nibbling at one while he fixed himself some pumpkin juice. He felt something warm trickling down his thighs and blushed as he saw Severus' essence leaked out of him. His mind wandered to the sex that lasted for almost 2 days and a half thanks to the effect of the lust potion. He could've sworn he had come more than he should during the umpteenth time he was shagged senseless, but his cock always came back to life and his ass begging for more after each session. Looking down at himself, he saw that his memories had sent his 'little friend' shooting up again, pointing at the ceiling.

"Damn…" Harry scolded more towards himself rather than his erection. "Is it still in effect again?"

"I'm afraid so, pet."

Harry almost jumped as he felt Severus' arms wrapped around him and heard Severus' devious chuckle as the older man's man meat was pressed suggestively against his ass.

"Are you not tired from our goodness-knows-how-many-times session last night?" Harry asked as he stuffed another cookie into his mouth, feeding one to Severus.

"Surprisingly no," Severus replied as he reached one hand for the pumpkin juice which was meant for Harry, ignoring Harry's protest. "I know I should, judging by my age, but it seems my body metabolism is rather slow at expelling the lust potion residue. I suppose it'll hold out for a little while longer, not that I don't like it."

"What's with the wand?" Harry asked, gesturing at Severus' wand on the kitchen counter. "And I don't mean the one pressing against my ass."

"You were suddenly gone. I was worried," Severus replied, nuzzling Harry's neck. "Come back to bed, pet. It's cold without you to warm me there."

"Horny toad."

"On the contrary," Severus smirked as he teased Harry's cock with the tip of his fingers, making the boy whine, "you are the horny toad here. Admit it, you want me again, don't you?"

"Y…Yes…" Harry whimpered as he licked his lips, not sure whether it was the lust potion that was making him say it or his body was being a little too honest. "I…I do…"

"Beg for it," Severus chuckled and traced along Harry's lips with his thumb. "I want you to beg for it."

"I don't beg," Harry frowned and pouted, despite his body screaming for it.

"Really? Well, you might want to reconsider that, or else I'm only just going to do this to you."

So saying, Severus reached over and tweaked Harry's nipples. Harry bit his lip to keep a moan from escaping.

"P…Please…Fuck me…" Harry said, not so in a begging voice, but more of needy.

"Not good enough, pet," Severus smirked as he nibbled on Harry's earlobe, continuing to rub his nipples with his fingers.

"Oh come on…" Harry's breathing started becoming erratic. "We both know you want to…ah…please?"

"I want you to beg for me," Severus kissed the boy's lips before going down to suckle Harry's nipples in turn. "Like, really beg me, like you want me desperately."

Harry's knees immediately went weak as Severus slowly maneuvered him to the floor, continuing to attack his nipples, reducing Harry into a writhing, moaning fool. He clawed at the cabinet doors trying to anchor himself, but Severus was not making it easy especially when his tongue was expertly torturing Harry into submission and making his cock throb like crazy. Damn this lust potion…Damn this stupid pride… he thought as he finally said those words with a burning red face.

"I…I want you inside me, Master…I want your cock up in my ass…Please…fuck me…!!"

"Now that's much better."

With that, Severus released his hold on Harry's cock and went down to suck on Harry's really hard rod while sticking two fingers at once into Harry's already wet ass and finger-fucked him vigorously, making the boy scream both in pleasure and in frustration.

"My, my, pet," Severus said as he licked around his cock. "Aren't we still nice and tight after being fucked so hard last night?"

"Fuck…!!" Harry panted. "Please, Master, stop teasing…!!"

Severus chuckled and replaced his fingers with his cock, entering him in one swift and hard stroke. Harry hissed his approval, savouring the feeling of his beloved so perfect inside him. Nibbling at his earlobe, Severus moved inside him at a steady rhythm, while Harry wound his arms and legs around him.

"I love you…!! I love this…!! Ah!! Harder!!"

"Mmh~! Yes, I know you like it rough," Severus groaned in pleasure as he moved faster, pummeling harder and deeper into him until he hit that bundle of nerves.

Harry cried out in euphoric passion as he threw his head back. He had never liked it rough until Severus came into the picture. Some of his past Masters were always stabbing him like a rag doll, giving him no pleasure and sometimes making him bleed because they didn't have the courtesy to use lube on him. But Severus' rough sex here was definitely so much better than their definition of rough. It was like being hit by a bulldozer over and over again, but there was no pain, only pleasure. His cry got louder when he felt Severus pushing his legs up until the knees were touching his chest and rammed into him, assaulting the sweet spot again and again in full force.

"Master!!" Harry screamed at the top of his lungs over and over again as he gripped on a cabinet handle with one hand and clawing at the floor with the other. "I need to…I'm gonna…gonna…come…oh GOD!!"

Severus responded with a grunt and spread his legs wider for more access as he pummeled into him, literally banging against the spot while he reached down to pump the boy's cock. Moments later, Harry bit his lip as he came, spurting all over Severus' hand and on his chest because of the body position he was in, his body twitching and fidgeting with pleasure.

"Still can't hold it in, can you? Just like a woman," Severus grinned as he slowed down his thrusts a little.

"You…You got the willpower of a beast…you know that…?" Harry panted, tears of lust and bliss clung in his eyes as the euphoria overpowered him.

"No, I'm just an experienced man and you need to work on your endurance."

"Your fault for making it so hard to endure, snarky ass."

"Seems like someone's got a potty mouth."

Before Harry knew it, Severus picked him up forcefully and ramming him (but not too harshly) onto the dining table. He grabbed his wand he left on the kitchen counter and accio-ed the ribbon that was previously on the bottle of wine that started all this sexual fiesta and brought both Harry's hands around one of his thighs, then ties his wrists together tight, not giving him any room to struggle from his binds.

"This will prove interesting," Severus smirked as he watched the display with a lustful look in his eyes.

"Wh…What are you doing, Sev…?" Harry blinked in confusion, his hands trying to move but was going nowhere.

"Just trying to be a little creative…and to punish you for being such a potty mouth."

With that, Severus pushed the boy's ass up until his hole was facing him and instead of putting himself back in, he stuck his fingers in, finger-fucking him hard and deep. Harry twitched in ecstasy, feeling Severus' finger delving deep into him but nowhere near hitting that bundle of nerves within him, only brushing it occasionally, and almost immediately, his cock was 'up and at it'.

"Someone's being raunchy today," Severus said as he teased Harry's balls with his tongue, flicking at it torturously slow. "Looks like you prefer to just settle with this, eh? You look as if you can already come just by this alone."

"No, no, please, no…" Harry begged, twisting like he was having a convulsion from this torture. "Fuck me…!! Fuck me already…!!"

"How demanding my pet is today."

Severus replaced his fingers with himself, again entering him with one swift thrust and moved at a steady rhythm, leaning down to lick his nipples. Harry moaned at the helpless yet pleasurable feeling. He wanted to grip onto the table to anchoring himself but he couldn't do that with his hands bound around his thigh, and neither could he wrap his arms and legs around Severus to bring him closer or deeper. It was frustrating but at the same time it was arousing.

"S-S-Sev, please…please let my arms go…"

"Do you not feel excited?" Severus asked as he sped up his thrusts, tweaking Harry's nipples at the same time. "It's kinky, isn't it, being punished like this?"

"But…But I want to hold you…" Harry whined.

"No, this is your punishment for being a potty mouth," Severus smirked a little evilly before he went even faster, getting deeper at each thrust until he was jabbing against the bundle of nerves within Harry, making the boy almost squeak in ecstatic shock. "And until you learn your lesson, you're staying like this."

So saying, Severus leaned down to kiss him just the way he loved it, spreading Harry's legs a little wider, but not too wide to pull at Harry's arm muscles, and hit him just right. Harry could feel the imploding feeling within his cock coming faster than expected. He tried to hold back but without his hands to anchor him on anything, there was no way he could even keep it at bay, especially when his mind was losing his focus with all the white hot stars flashing in his mind's eye every time Severus hit his sweet spot that sent pleasurable electrical jolts all over his body.

"Oh fuck!" Harry panted in a rather high voice, "Sev, I feel like I need too…"

His words were cut short when a loud bang sounded at the verandah, literally shocking the both of them out of their sexual feral mood. Severus slowly pulled out and put a finger to his lips, hushing him before releasing Harry off his binds. He made him get off the dining table and hid him under it, covering him up with the table cloth before brandishing his wand. He picked up his robe that was strewn across a tableside lamp in the living room and donned it on before walking cautiously towards the verandah. Peering out to it, he saw what the cause of that loud bang was and heaved a sigh of relief.

"You can come out now, Harry. It's just an owl that bumped against the closed verandah door."

Harry peeked out of the table cloth to make sure the coast was clear before crawling out from under the table. He came up and saw Severus picking up a rather dazed owl with a parcel in its beak and placing it on the kitchen counter. While Severus took the parcel off the owl's beak, Harry went to the larder and tore off a piece of leftover Christmas turkey for the owl to eat.

"Who is it from, Sev?" Harry asked as he fed and stroked the owl.

"It's from Albus," Severus said. He saw a letter attached to the parcel and took it out to read it.

My dear grandson Harry,

My deepest apologies for not being able to have you for Christmas this year. I do hope you understand that it is not because I don't want you to be here, but because the situation could not permit it. Even this owl was randomly selected by me instead of using my usual owl to send you this Christmas gift because of fear of the enemy's possible spies lurking about. I do hope in time, you will forgive me.

Enjoy your gift, my dear grandson, and Merry Christmas to you.

With love, Grandpa Albus.

P/S: Please send my regards to Severus and tell him to go easy on you. He has been rather…unsettled lately.

"Unsettled?" Harry chuckled at Severus who frowned at that last sentence. "Did you miss me that much?"

"Not funny, pet," Severus replied as he placed the owl on a perch near the fireplace. "So what did Albus get you?"

Harry opened the parcel and in it revealed a piece of silver-ish cloak that shimmered in and out of the light. It felt a little furry to the touch, almost like mink, and when he tried it on, the cloak actually blended into the background, making Harry's body invisible except his head.

"Ah, the ever fun-loving Albus Dumbledore strikes again," Severus chuckled with a hint of sarcasm as he came up to examine the cloak. "This is an Invisibility Cloak, sold by the one and only Weasley twins Fred and George from their prankster shop. Honestly, how those troublemakers are able to juggle their studies and their part-time business is beyond me."

"Wow! This is sold by Ron's brothers? Cool!" Harry exclaimed as he covered and uncovered himself to test the cloak, laughing as he went. "Grandpa Albus always give me great gifts!"

"I bet it's not as best as mine," Severus smirked suggestively, deliberately standing in such a way that his soaring cock was visible.

"Horny toad," Harry pouted as he walked off with Albus' gift, planning to hang it in his wardrobe amongst his clothes for special occasions. He barely realized in his excitement over his gift that Severus was following behind him and only realized his presence when the older man pounced on him just as soon as he hung the cloak, make him fall into the wardrobe with both their lower half of their bodies out of the wardrobe door.

"We are not done yet, and you are not going anywhere until I fuck you good, my little pet."

"Someone's being very demanding today," Harry said as he felt Severus reentering him, moaning as the latter started thrusting deep. "Now who's the potty mouth?"

"I am the Master right now, pet. I get to say whatever I want," Severus grinned deviously as he hooked Harry's legs around him and raised his ass to an angle where he jabbed at Harry's prostate deep and hard.

Harry threw his head back, begging for more as he could feel the tightening of his pit of stomach returned. Severus complied by holding onto Harry's ass tight and literally stabbed at the prostate, each time harder, deeper and faster than before. Harry could feel the tightening strangling his bladder again and could not stand it anymore.

"Oh god, Master! I need…ahh…" Harry tried to get his hand down to stroke himself but Severus pulled his hand away.

"No, pet. You are going to come by me alone."

"Please, Master," Harry whimpered desperately. "I need to. I can't help it."

"Then I'll help you a little."

So saying, Severus reached down to tease the tip of Harry's cock with his fingers. Harry tried to frown in annoyance, but that didn't work with Severus jabbing his prostate and fingering his most sensitive spot on his cock. He ended up moaning instead as he leaned up for a kiss, in which Severus reciprocated, kissing him deeply and continued to tease the cock. Harry soon felt that part in his stomach snap and he came, nearing screaming into Severus' mouth. Severus broke the kiss and hissed as he felt Harry's muscles squeezing him, making him almost going to come, but he held back at the last minute. No way was he going to end this so quickly after being snapped so rudely into reality by that stupid owl and after it was starting to get really good.

"Feels good, eh? But I'm not quite done yet," Severus said as he waited for Harry to get down from his high before picking him up, not pulling out from him, and carried him all the way to the bed and made him go on all fours.

"Oh gods…!" Harry moaned breathlessly, his arms barely able to hold his own weight after being turned into a limp noodle by his orgasms. "Master, you really…have the willpower of…of a beast…"

Severus chuckled deviously as he held onto Harry's hips to raise his ass and started thrusting, aiming at the prostate a lot quicker than before. Harry whined as he felt himself feeling more sensitive now. His cock gave a twitch as if it wanted to come again, but there was no way in hell he was able to…was it? Severus, on the other hand, sped up again and hit the prostate relentlessly, not giving it a moment to dissipate as one of his hand reach down to tease his nipples in turn.

"Blame it on the lust potion if you must," Severus said as he whispered into Harry's ear, "but I am going to make you go crazy when I'm done with you."

"Ahh…it hurts, Master…" Harry whimpered. He knew he was oversensitive at this point, but somehow, whether it was the effects of the lust potion or somewhere deep within the recesses of his sexual primal instincts, he was loving every moment of it.

"But it hurts so good, doesn't it, pet?" Severus asked, licking Harry's earlobe as he went.

"Y…Yes, Master…"

Quietly, Severus' hand snaked down to massage the cock back to life as he carried on fucking him hard and deep. Harry gasped as he felt his cock twitch even more. He had never felt so wanton and so wanted. If it were another Master, he would have felt like a whore, but never so with Severus. He could feel the love and the passion in every move Severus made on him, and that gave him so much more pleasure than anyone could ever give him.

"Makes you feel so good, doesn't it, pet?"

"Yes…" Harry whispered as he buried his face on the pillow. "More…please…more…"

Severus turned Harry around to missionary position and kissed him deeply, his hand pumping hard at the same rhythm as his thrusts were. His thrusts were getting deeper, fully ramming onto the prostate in full force as his hand never left his lover's cock, while his kisses were just as feral. Harry kissed him back, matching his pace expertly as he reached up to thread his hand through Severus' hair. The boy kissed the older man like a person looking for water. Every touch, every thrust, every kiss was heightened to the point where he felt like he would die if it continued, but he would surely die if Severus stopped.

"I love you, Harry…I love you so much…"

"Oh gods…I love you too, Master…Aah…!!"

"I'm going to come, pet…" Severus groaned, the pit of his stomach tightened in a way it could never have. "Come with me."

"I…I don't know if I can…" Harry threw his head back as he felt Severus lick and suckle at his nipples to help him out.

"I can fix that."

Being in bed with Harry under the influence of the lust potion gave Severus plenty of time to explore and discover the sensitive areas of his little beloved, and one of them he knew was somewhere just right behind Harry's left ear. As soon as he leaned down to nibble at it, Harry felt that imploding sensation within him as his cock throbbed twice as hard as it should. He was still amazed that he was able to come again after that last orgasm. If there was such thing as overloading a human being, he would have been the perfect example.

"Ooh, oh gods…I'm gonna come!!"

"Yes, yes, come with me, my pet…!"

A few more thrusts later, he could no longer hold back the humongous orgasm that came rushing through, filling Harry up to the brim and overflowing him again. Harry followed suite a few seconds later, splattering his seed all over them before pasing out into a post-climax nap, feeling as if his brain has melted and came out from his cock and his limbs softer than jelly. Severus panted as the last tremors of his orgasm subsided and chuckled when he saw Harry passed out like he had just been given a knock-out potion. He whispered a cleaning spell before pulling out, cuddling against him to sleep along with him, giving in to the lethargic effects of afterglow.

"Told you I'd drive you crazy once I'm done with you."

No comments: