Saturday, March 10, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp4

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
"Mmh…More…Just a bit more…"

Remus and Draco were at the stables again, the former sucking off the latter. Draco panted as he was coming close, curling his toes and fisting Remus' hair while Remus gave it all he got, sucking and licking and deep-throating his Young Master until the boy screamed in completion.

Ever since Remus gave him his first blowjob, they had been at it for 2 months straight. Of course, they could not do it everyday as they both had their duties to attend to, but every chance they get, they would meet up at their secret place in the stables, making sure that no one was around before getting down and dirty. Today was no different as Remus had yet again managed to milk his Young Master of his delectable juice.

The older man waited until his Young Master fully stopped trembling before he let his hands off his hips and got up, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. He was wearing another long-sleeved T-shirt dress today that reached all the way to half of his thighs, courtesy from his Master Malfoy who bought it at a Muggle flea market in one of his trips to the Muggle world with the Ministry. Again, he wore nothing else underneath, not even an underwear and his 'excitement' was absolutely evident against the thin fabric.

"You're hard again," Draco said not as a question, but as a statement.

"It's alright. I can manage," Remus said that for the umpteenth time, making his Young Master scowl.

"You always say that, and yet I don't see you do anything about it. You never let me help you relieve yourself."

"Young Master, please. Don't be childish. You're tired after a long day at school. Come, I'll…"

"Who are you calling childish?!" Draco shouted, stopping Remus from reaching over to carry him, pushing him away harshly.

"Young Master…"

"What? You think I'm not ready? You think I just take all your services for granted? Why won't you let me do anything for you? I want to make you come too! I want to make you feel good too! You're just like my father!"

Remus' heart ached as Draco glared at him before getting off the table and put on his pants. He knew he had clearly offended his Young Master this time. He may be a child, but he was a growing, learning child with emotions of his own. Of course he wanted to try experience the things he had showed him. Who was he to question his integrity?

"I'm…I'm sorry, Young Master…" Remus said as he hugged him from behind. "I just…didn't want you to force yourself, that's all. I'm…not in a position to ask of your help…"

"Remus," Draco said quietly as he turned around to face him. "I decide whether I wish to help or not. All you have to do is ask."

"I understand."

Draco looked down at the still 'excited' manhood behind Remus' T-shirt dress and asked, "Do I have to swallow?"

Remus chuckled and shook his head, "I won't have you go that far if you don't want to."

"So how do I do it?"

Remus leaned on the table where Draco was and lifted his T-shirt dress, revealing his hard-on to him, "First you start by taking it in your hand and licking the tip."

Draco knelt down and took Remus' length in his hand. Hesitantly, he leaned forward to lick the tip.

"It tastes salty."

"You'll get used to it soon. Keep licking it and all around my cock."

Draco did so, running his tongue around the head and down the length. Remus moaned a little at the feeling. Finally, another one of his sexual fantasies coming true.

"Very good. You're doing well. Now start sucking the head for starters. Use more of your lips and try to avoid using your teeth."

The boy took the head into his mouth. His mouth was slightly stretched to accommodate Remus' size and it felt a little uncomfortable, but he sucked as best as he could. The taste of Remus' pre-cum was making his mouth water. He swallowed so he didn't choke.

"Take it easy, Young Master. Slow and steady. Don't force yourself," Remus said as he tried to keep a level head while enjoying the blowjob.

Draco bobbed down he tried to go as far as Remus did but ended up gagging instead. He pulled off coughing.

"Don't force it, Young Master," Remus said worriedly as he patted Draco's back. "Your mouth is still too small and not trained. Just go as far as you can and let your hand to do the rest."

"Sorry," Draco whispered as he regained his composure. He was determined to make it good for Remus, and that was exactly what he planned to do. He started bobbing again.

"It's alright. Just do it nice and slow," Remus moaned in satisfaction. "Mmh, yeah, like that."

Draco carried on with his blowjob, moving his hand up and down the length. He was starting to get hard again as more and more of Remus' pre-cum lingered in his tongue, unconsciously arousing him. Remus noticed the bulge and patted Draco's head.

"Touch yourself, Young Master."

Draco nodded a little, reaching down to stroke himself and moaned, humming his pleasure sending its wonderful vibrations all over Remus' length.

"You're getting really good. Mmh, yeah, suck me, pump me faster…"

The Young Master did as he was told. He sucked harder and pumped faster, trying to keep up with his hand on his own but failed because he was beginning to enjoy tasting Remus' cock a little more than he should.

"I'm…I'm close…I'm gonna come soon…" Remus groaned, his stomach pit tightened into impossible knots.

Draco pulled out but continued stroking him, moving even faster than before. That did it for Remus.

"I'm…I'm coming!"

Quickly the older man held onto the table for support as he squirted his load. Draco closed his eyes to avoid getting an eyeful and Remus, before he knew it, came all over the boy's face. As he slowly recovered from his tremors, his mind cleared and he opened his eyes to see in horror what he had done.

"Oh, I'm…I'm sorry, Young Master. I didn't mean to…"

"It's OK," Draco said as he licked his lips, tasting the salty cum that trickled near while wiping his eyelids so that he could open them. "Did you like it?"

"You were very good for a beginner. Practice makes perfect," Remus replied as he knelt in front of Draco to clean the cum off his face. His gaze shifted towards Draco's hard-on sticking out of his pants and said, "You still haven't come on your part, eh, Young Master?"

"I…I didn't think I would get hard again…" Draco blushed.

"Giving blowjobs tend to be arousing sometimes, Young Master. Do you want me to fix that for you?" Remus was about to reach down to stroke him when Draco put his hand on his, stopping him.
"Remus?"

"Yes, Young Master?"

"Call me Draco please?"

Remus was taken aback. "A…Are you sure…? I mean, you're my Young Master…Honorary titles should be…"

"Yes," Draco replied, interrupting his rambling. "But I want you to be with me because you want to, not because I am your Master. It makes it feel so…hollow."

Remus blushed as he heard this. He could never imagine that his secret unrequited love would be returned like this. If he didn't take this chance now he would never ever get it again. It was now or never as he leaned his face against Draco's shoulder, hiding his shyness.

"I've been meaning to…to tell you for…for 3 long years now. I…I've been having feelings for you…ever since your father bought me from the auction and…introduced me to you and your mother. I know it's not my place to…to fall in love with my Master but…I…I can't help it…"

"I like you too since the first day you were assigned to me as a personal slave," Draco said as he put a comforting hand on Remus' head. "I don't know if it is love. All I know is that I want to be with you all the time."

"Then it's love enough…" Remus whispered as he kissed Draco, slowly reaching over to pump Draco's neglected cock.

Draco whimpered in his mouth, holding onto to Remus for dear life as he shivered and wriggled, thrusting slightly in Remus' hand. Remus left a few love bites on Draco's neck before advancing to the nipples, drawing teasing circles around them and sucking them in intervals, while his hand continued to stroke and pump his length.

"Remus," Draco moaned. "I feel like I am on fire…"

"Then I shall melt you down, my dear Draco," Remus smirked as he laid Draco on the ground and took his cock into his mouth, swallowing him whole.

Draco clawed at the wooden floor, trying to suppress his moans and groans that were threatening to come out in high volume. In the background, he could hear voices incoming towards the stable. One of them sounded like Tyler, his personal horse-riding teacher. Remus thought he had heard something as well, but he was too busy and aroused to care. All he wanted was to send his beloved Young Master into euphoric bliss. He continued to blow him while stroking himself at the same time.

"P-Please, Remus…" Draco begged, not sure whether to stop this blissful torture or not.

Remus deep-throated him, taking his entire length into his mouth and licked wherever he could reach, humming in ecstasy. By now the voices were getting closer as the vibration from Remus' humming made Draco explode into Remus' throat for the second time. He bit his lips so as not to scream his lover's name for fear of alerting the incoming strangers' attention. By the time Draco was done shooting his load, Remus could hear the voices a lot clearer and those voices definitely belonged to Tyler the horse-riding teacher, the stable boy and the horse-trainer. He swallowed as quickly as possible before carrying Draco and their clothes to hide behind Salazar, one of Draco's favourite horses.

"So, what do you think about the horse we just saw at the market?" Tyler asked as he entered the stable, followed by the rest.

"I dunno," the horse trainer replied. "I think it's gonna be too wild to be put in a stable and be ridden for domestic use. Young Master Malfoy would get hurt riding it."

"But then again, isn't that your job to break a horse?" the stable boy asked as he passed by Salazar, petting its head as he went. Draco was panting hard and shaking from the orgasm, trying to lean on Remus for support. Remus held his breath as he hugged the trembling Draco close to his chest, willing them to leave and hoping that Salazar's size would be enough to hide the both of them.

"True, but that horse is a little too much to break for that. I heard from the trader that the horse had never come close to human civilization until now. It took almost 5 men just to capture it and about three shots of tranquilizer serum to calm it down. It might be too wild."

"Guess it should be put down then," Tyler commented as he took out a carrot to a random horse. "Speaking of traders, we should consider selling some of the horses here. Our prized stallions are kinda overpopulating our stables now. We can't hold anymore horses."

"I'll discuss this matter with Master Malfoy then," the stable boy said. "He should know a few people who are willing to take some of our horses off our hands."

"Good," the horse trainer agreed, leading the men out of the stables. "I'll go with you to talk to him. Vouching for you would help resolve matters faster…"

The two lovers who were desperate to keep their presence unknown waited patiently until they were completely alone before they sighed in relief.

"That was close," Remus said as he helped his Young Master and lover put on his clothes. Draco nodded and leaned up to kiss him.

"Do you think Father would sell you if we were found out just now?"

"I don't know. I hope not. Technically my job is to baby-sit you and satisfy their kinky sexual desires. Nothing else mattered or allowed. Master and Mistress really have insatiable sexual appetites sometimes. It's a wonder I could keep up with them."

"Does Father…and you…" Draco gulped, unable to imagine what went on behind his parents' closed doors.

"Master and Mistress call me almost every night to their room to do outrageous things," Remus sighed and nodded. "Sometimes…yes, your father fucks me while I fuck your mother." Remus frowned and shut his eyes tight when he said that, traumatized at the horrible thought.

"I wished it didn't happen," Draco replied, near to tears as he cupped his face. "I want you all to myself. I want you only in my bed."

"It can't be helped, I'm afraid. Your father bought me. I belong to him for as long as he's still interested in me. As much as I hate this, and I really am very tired of this job, I can't leave. I don't have a choice. Tonight may be no different."

"Remus, you said you love me, right?" Draco asked as he held the older man's face in his hands.

"More than anything in the world."

"Then think about me when they call you," Draco said as he pulled him down for a kiss. "Think of me when they have sex with you. Pretend it is with me. Can you do that?"

"I'll try," Remus replied as he kissed the boy back passionately. "I promise I'll try."

No comments: