Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp42

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
Later that day, after sorting out all the paperwork and attended a few meetings, Lucius got off work early. He couldn't wait to settle the score with Severus and prove once and for all that he was far superior than he ever may be. The hired help were surprised to see their master back home earlier than he usually did, but they were not ones to question their master's actions. They were to be seen but not heard unless required to, anyways. Lucius went into the study and briskly flipped through the Daily Prophet while waiting for the time to come to show his dear old god-brother who the boss is.

Severus, on the other hand, made sure Draco was asleep before he headed out. He was going to show Lucius at his own game. It had been quite long since they dueled, as he recalled when he was sitting on his carriage on the way to Lucius' manor. The last time they dueled was just a friendly match between each other when dueling was in season. Lucius had beaten him straight out then, sending him with a battered body and a bruised pride, and Severus had been practicing his moves ever since to better him. Gilderoy Lockhart, the school's last DADA teacher during Hermione and Ron's 2nd year before Mad Eye Moody took over on the 3rd, did try to start a Dueling Club to bring the dueling season back, but was totally knocked out by Severus' Disarming Charm when they made a demonstration for the students, and had to be admitted to the mental institution centre of St Mungo's throughout his whole natural life when he accidentally tried to manhandle Fluffy, causing his spell to backfire on him and sent his mind elsewhere.

Severus broke out of his musing when he felt the carriage stop and the Malfoy Manor in sight. Not a moment too soon, Severus thought to himself and got off the carriage, telling the driver to wait for him. He told the butler what he wanted as soon as he got in and made his way to the promised location of their duel. The butler nodded and went to the study, notifying his Master about Severus' arrival.

"Master Malfoy, Master Snape is here to see you. He said he'll be waiting for you by the lake."

"About time," Lucius chuckled and put away the newspaper that he wasn't really reading anyway. "Very well, I will go meet him personally."

So saying, Lucius walked out of his study towards the lake by his house. As expected, Severus was there already waiting for him. Lucky for him, the Potions Master didn't have his wand out yet and he even had his back to Lucius, not knowing that he was already there behind him. Careless as always, dear god-brother, Lucius smirked as he went up to him quietly. Stealthily, he took out his wand and touched the tip dangerously at Severus' nape of the neck.

"You're getting sloppy, god-brother," Lucius sneered, glad that he had the upper hand. Unfortunately for him, Severus was wiser than that. In a quick move Severus had his wand in his hand and swerved behind Lucius, mirroring his actions.

"Not sloppy, Lucius. I just know you. You didn't think I hadn't heard sneaking up on me from a mile away, did you? Please, I can hear a student's whisper from the back of the Great Hall amongst the din of chattering people if I wanted to."

Lucius spun round to avoid the wand, "Alright. You've got a keen sense, I'll give you that. You do remember our deal if whoever loses, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. But I don't plan on losing."

"Very well then. Shall we begin our duel?"

"Yes, we shall."

With that, both of them did the ritual moves of dueling. After bowing and holding their wands up in the dueling salute, both of them walked ten paces away from each other and posed in a dueling mode. Severus put up his wand in stance and made the first move before Lucius could.

"Confringo!"

"Protego!" Lucius countered the charm, then cast his own. "Diffindo!"

Soon, a hectic duel ensued. The commotion was starting to draw people's attention to look out of the window to see what was going on. None of them dared to come out of the manor for fear of being hit by random spells and getting themselves killed, but a fight between two of the most powerful aristocrats and Dark Arts users was not something they'd want to miss out. Even Narcissa, who just got home from her Secret Wives' Club at her sister Bellatrix's home, joined the audience and watched in earnest to see how the duel might turn out.

Lucius tried to cast a Splitting Charm again to send Severus into pieces, but Severus blocked it and sent out a stinging hex. The spell scratched the blonde's arm, leaving a very bad stinging feeling, but he was not going to be deterred by that. He quickly cast a charm that creates a slamming impact on Severus, in which Severus barely jumped out of the way, the spell knocked over the tree behind him. Had he not moved out of the way, he would've met the same fate as the tree did.

"Levicorpus!" Lucius shouted, casting the spell. This time, it worked. Severus was lifted to the air, but that didn't stop the Potions Master from casting his spell as well.

"Stupefy!"

Lucius ducked before the stunning spell could hit him. Laughing out loud, he brandished his wand again, shouting victoriously, "I didn't go through all our childhood together for nothing, you know! Sectumsempra!"

Since he was still in air, Severus couldn't get away. His arms and sides were opened by the slashing spell, sending blood all over the place. Severus winced a little before saying, "Well, I hope you are not attached to your hair. Incendo!"

Lucius had not expected Severus to use that spell. Within seconds, his head and most of one side of his body caught fire. Without thinking, he immediately made a run for the first place he could think of to get rid of the fire: the lake. Severus fell to the ground as Lucius' hold on him with the spell was no longer in effect. He quickly closed the wounds but he knew that wasn't enough. He needed a potion to reduce the shock and recover the blood-loss as soon as he got home, but first there was a deal to settle. He waited for Lucius to climb out of the lake, coughing and spluttering as he did.

"You left the field, Lucius. You forfeit to me."

"You…You cheated! You made me leave the field!" Lucius shouted in denial, coughing out whatever got into his mouth.

"That is the whole point of a duel, Lucius. Either to get kicked out of the field or be defeated with the strongest spell. And I did not cheat. If you knew your water spells, like you should, you could have brought the water to you instead of going to it instead. Honestly, you're the one getting sloppy."

"I will not stand for this!" Lucius glared darkly at Severus, dripping wet. Severus tried to hold back an amused smile. Again, due to his anger, he had failed to realize that a simple drying spell would do to spare him from this sorry state.

"You can and you will. I know a bleeding spell that'll make you bleed from every pore of your skin. I would love to use it."

Lucius fumed for a while before letting it go. He knew better than to try and tempt Severus to do something he would regret making him do, especially when he had challenged Severus to make him dangle naked by the toes out of the attic window when he refused to give back the younger man's toy horse when they were 11. "Fine. I accept my loss. But you have no idea what sort of mistake you're doing letting my son carry that half-breed's child."

"I think I do. And since you are so hell bent on wanting to rid the child at the sight of the boy, he will be under my custody from now on until you've come to your senses, and he will be staying at school with me."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and fulfill the bargain before I change my mind about this."

"With joy," Severus smiled as he cast the spell.

Lucius winced as he could feel a deep heat emitting from his groin. From the pronunciation of the spell, he knew he was being cast the impotence spell. He cursed inwardly at Severus for giving him the worst punishment ever for him. After a few moments, the deed was done.

Severus turned to walk away, saying, "You know you earned it, Lucius. If you ever touch my Harry again or try to come even an inch closer to Draco to cause him and his child any harm, I swear I will kill you. From this moment forth," he stopped and looked over his shoulder at him, "We are no longer family."

Lucius remained kneeling at his position dripping wet as he cursed Severus again and again.

--:--

Draco had woken up from his nap to see Severus panting on his chair. Severus had finally made it back to the school and to his room, and collapsed in his chair. He had lost too much blood during the fight and it took all his willpower not to faint in the carriage on the way to school. The incantation was wearing off and the wounds have reopened. The young blonde could see blood seeping from his robes as Severus muttered more incantations to seal up the wounds tighter.

"Uncle Sev? What happened?" Draco asked worriedly, not daring to come close. The sight and stench of blood was making him feel a little giddy.

"I need a wound-healing and blood-replenishing potion," Severus panted. "They are in my storage room, one with a white and green label and one with a blue and red label."

Draco quickly rushed to the storage room to look for the said potions. He soon found it and passed it to Severus, who in turn downed them one by one with one gulp.

"Should I get Harry for you?"

"No, he should not know about this. Maybe later, when I look better."

"I'm…I'm sorry for dragging you into this, Uncle Sev… This should've been my problem…"

"I am fine, Draco. Just a little rest I will be fine."

"What should I do now?" Draco hugged his belly sadly. "I know I'll be expelled for sure, and I can't go home like this…"

"You are under my protection right now. I will make sure that you can still carry on going to school and carry the child to term at the same time. You are not going home, not with those vultures of a parent waiting to tear you apart."

"But…But I can't just leave Remus behind!" Draco exclaimed, remembering the missing piece of the puzzle. "He's still in confinement! God knows what my father would do to him!"

"I am sorry, Draco. I can't do anything for him. I have to worry about you first."

"I have to get him back!" Draco started to panic. "I can't leave him alone there! I…I can try to sneak in and get him outta there! I know every nook and cranny of the house; I can get Remy out…"

"You will do nothing of the sort," Severus placed his hands on his shoulders. "Heaven knows your father might have acquired other help to create an abortion potion, just waiting for you to come and make you take it."

"But…But I have to do something, or I'll go crazy thinking about him there…"

"You will stay here and take care of yourself. We will think about getting him out after your baby is born. Think of yourself first."

Unfortunately, Severus' words fell on deaf ears. Draco was too worried to listen to Severus' comforting words and began to hyperventilate. Severus quickly held Draco in his arms and rubbed Draco's back to ease his breathing.

"Breathe, Draco, breathe. Nice and slow. Breathe."

The younger blonde tried to but ended up succumbing to his morning sickness and vomited on Severus' sleeve and onto the floor. Severus patted his back to make him let all out easier before conjuring a glass of lukewarm water.

"Drink, Draco. You need lots of fluids right now."

Draco waited until his vomiting calmed down before taking the water to drink it slowly. The drink felt a little tangy to the taste. The look Draco gave Severus told the older man enough that he sort of figured out something was in the water.

"I added a little potion in it. I want you to sleep; you need it."

"But I just woke up, Uncle Sev," Draco protested.

"Well, you need some more," Severus insisted. "Trying to pretend to be normal and doing the usual school workload like all your fellow sixth-year peers are doing is not good for you, especially in your condition right now."

"Will it hurt the baby?" Draco asked worriedly. "The potion, I mean."

"It's a mild calming potion. It will not hurt it. I'm your godfather and a Potions Master. Would I deliberately hurt my upcoming grand godchildren?"

Draco shook his head, "No. you wouldn't. I trust you, Uncle Sev."

"Good, now finish the drink and I will take you to where you'll be staying in the meantime. Don't worry," Severus smiled in a way only Draco knew was genuine. "I will go talk to Headmaster Dumbledore about this and see what we can do about carrying on with your studies in your condition. I won't betray nor will I forsake you. You have my word."

Draco nodded and finished the drink. Slowly, as Severus tucked him in, the drink's effect kicked in and Draco succumbed to the need of sleep. Making sure Draco was deep in Dreamland, Severus closed the door and made his way quickly out of his dorm and to Albus' office.

No comments: