Sunday, March 18, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp85

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
Remus was holding Amarinth and she would not stop crying. The hired help of Tonks winced a little at how something so small can make such a loud noise. Draco finished changing Abigail's diapers, feeling glad that they have finally been rid of the incubator after Tonk's personal physician checked on them and deemed them ready to be out in the open.

"Sorry it took so long, Remy," Draco passed Amarinth to Remus. "Here, gimme Amarinth."

"Shh, little girl," Remus gave Amarinth to Draco and took Abigail who was ready for a nap. "Don't be. She is my baby girl too."

"As she is mine, though I can tell you haven't been much of a hand in babies," Draco chuckled, hushing Amarinth and started changing her diapers. "I thought you were skilled with children."

"I'm only better with children that are way past the diaper age, I'm afraid. During my services as a slave to Masters and Mistresses with families, I have yet to encounter Young Masters and Mistresses below the age of 5. They all had nannies to look after, never really allowed me to go near them. Bad influence or something."

"Ah, that explains it," Draco nodded as he finished changing the diapers. "There, boo-boo all gone now, Amarinth, so don't give your father anymore tantrum trouble, OK?"

As Remus watched Draco nuzzling their little girl and peppered kisses on her cheeks, he thought back about the past few weeks when they first got here. He remembered being in the study with Sirius and Paprika, enjoying the peace and quiet and some light supper while watching Draco hum the babies to sleep by the fire when Tonks made a secret firecall to warn them that their position has been compromised. Apparently Lucius, while under custody, had been rambling about Sirius kidnapping his son and how he allowed Draco to fraternize with a cursed being and have children, and put the blame of not having Remus sterilized all on Sirius instead. The Ministry knew then that their worst fears of the child of dark being born and had quickly assembled the Auror troops to go on a so-called search-and-rescue mission.

Thankfully, Tonks had overheard of this and volunteered to head the search, thus giving her a chance to warn them beforehand and offer her home as their new hideout. They quickly gathered whatever belongings they had and made a run for it, Floo-ing immediately to Tonks' home and settled in staying at a room at the far end of the house closest to a hidden attic where they could hide if ever a worse-case scenario happens. Before the Auror troops came, Sirius had gathered all the hired help including Paprika and swore into secrecy, telling them never to reveal the truth about Draco and his family being in here. The hired help did not need to be told twice; they loved their little Young Master too much to betray him, and Remus had been the best of friends with them while the cubs had been nothing but family to them. There was no way they would let the Aurors take them away.

So as the troops searched high and low, they kept to themselves and mum was the word for them when they were interrogated by a small group of Aurors, denying any of Draco and his family's existence. Luckily for them, Tonks stopped them from using Veritaserum on them with the excuse that they must have court warrant and under the supervision of a Wizengamot court member to interrogate a lower-class citizen using that potion. Soon they were in the clear and Draco and the family had been hiding out in Tonks' place ever since. Tonks' hired help were very accommodating and welcomed them with open arms, loyal to their Mistress's orders of keeping their existence in the household quiet.

"Dang. You're so good with them, love," Remus kissed his cheek. "You're a perfect mother. Makes me wonder if you're really the only child in the family."

"Well, I try my best. Though I'm surprised how natural it comes to me," Draco scratched his chin bashfully. "Must be what they call maternal instincts."

"Mmm, yes," Remus kissed his cheek again. "Please tell me you are going to breast feed them again."

"Well, Mrs. Sinistra advised me to breastfeed until they're at least 1 year old to maximize their health, so yeah, I guess I'll be giving them tits service for now."

"Like in the next…say…five minutes?" Remus said, leering at him like a wolf in heat.

"Not now, you horny toad," Draco pouted and pushed his face away. "It's not time for the twins' meal yet."

"Then can your husband feed?" Remus asked seductively, going back in for a kiss on his neck.

"No, you're too old for it."

Draco pushed him away, but in truth it was just to tease him; he wanted Remus to manhandle him. It had been so long since they remained abstinent and frankly, he himself was getting tired of blowjobs and handjobs. Remus got the idea and put Abigail in her crib and kissed her. He also took Amarinth from Draco's arms and put her in the crib too beside her sister. He then grabbed Draco up, threw him over his shoulder and walked out of the room.

"I said your mate wants nourishment. And he will get it."

"Hey~! Stop it~! You horny toad~!" Draco kicked his legs in the air n beating his back, but not really meaning it, because he was laughing while doing it.

"No," Remus grinned as he threw him on the bed. "I want sex. Undress."

Draco stuck out his tongue like a little kid, "Make me."

Remus growled in lust and pulled Draco's shirt right off his back "Pants. Or I will rip them off."

Draco grinned, knowing that Remus would not do him real harm as he deliberately takes the pants off slowly. Remus growled again and pulled them off, leaving Draco naked.

"You are gorgeous, my mate," Remus breathed, drinking in his sight.

"Really? Are you sure you're not saying that to make me happy. I know I've gained weight from the pregnancy."

"I couldn't care less," Remus licked his lips and got on the bed, pushing Draco down, licking around his nipples.

"So you…ahh!" Draco whined, his fingers curled in Remus' hair as he suckled him. "You don't c-care if I become a fat-ass…? Mmh…!"

"I would rather you not get too big you cannot function. But they say sex is the best exercise," Remus said as he licked up to his neck.

"Then perhaps I do need the exercise," Draco whimpered as he felt Remus' tongue running along his neck.

"I will make sure," Remus kissed his neck and rubbed against him. "You are going to ride me. Ride me like there is no tomorrow. When you get tired I am going to fuck you, face to face until you come. Then I am stay in you and kiss you until I am hard again and fuck you again. I am going to fill you up so much that you will overflow."

"Mmm…That really sparks off imagination there, my mate. Do your worst."

So saying, Draco grabbed both their cocks together and started stroking, while he leaned up to lick at Remus' nipples in turn, his other hand leaned back to tease the tail-base, in which he learnt is the sensitive spot of all animals. Remus growled and turned over with Draco on top.

"Do you think you can take it without preparation?" Remus asked, rubbing his fingers in between Draco's cheeks and over his opening.

"I can take anything you give me, love, as long as it is with you," Draco leaned down to kiss Remus fully on the lips.

Remus kissed him slowly. In between kisses he reached for the baby oil on the table and used it as lube before pulling him down gently on his hard, waiting cock. Draco literally screamed in Remus' mouth as he felt himself being filled up. God, how he loved Remus' cock when he does this. It would drive him insane anytime.

"Shh, shh. Drake, are you OK?" Remus asked, stopping as he worried that he had hurt his beloved by not preparing him.

"I'm…I'm OK…Your cock…just feels so good…" Draco panted as he clenched and unclenched his ass, sexual drive taking over. "God, I miss it so much…!"

"Gently, Drake. God, you're going to make me come already," Remus panted as well, pulling him down to fully seat himself in Draco. "Now you can move, baby."

"Mmh, yes…I'm gonna ride you, my beloved wolf."

With his hands on Remus' chest to anchor himself, he started bobbing up and down in a slow and steady rhythm, enjoying every inch of Remus' cock in him. Oh, how he missed the wonderful man meat going in and out of his ass. It had been too long, and judging by the grunts and moans from Remus, he knew that he, too, shared the same sentiments.

"God, Drake. So fucking good."

"Mmh, yes, I'm taking in all of you," Draco bobbed up and down, trying to aim for the spot that would make him go crazy.

"Yes, you are…mmh…! God, you feel so amazing…!" Remus groaned, lifting up to fuck him too.

Draco widened his eyes and let out a strangled scream as Remus' thrusts upward hit the spot just right, making him see white hot flashes in his mind's eyes.

"You're not doing your duty, love. I need to feel you coming down on me hard."

"But it's so good, Remy…" Draco whimpered as he started bobbing up and down harder, bringing his ass down hard to let the cock assault him as he let out moans and groans of pleasure.

"Harder, baby, move that ass," Remus said, panting. "God, you are so good."

Remus pulled him down for a kiss, pinching his nipples. Draco whined in the kiss from the pinch, moving faster, the jolts from the spot being hit tightening the pit of his stomach every time.

"Tell me when you get tired and I roll us over again."

"OK…" Draco kept bobbing up and down, the tightening getting worse. "R…Remy…Mate…I'm…I think I'm gonna…"

Remus pulled him up off of him, rolling them over and going down to suck his cock hard. Draco screamed and clawed at the bed, the suction of Remus' mouth was driving him crazy as he begged Remus to stop, but Remus would not stop. He wanted to taste Draco too much. Draco soon lost it and released his load into Remus' mouth, his back arched up from the orgasm. Remus kept his hips down on the bed while he drank him down, gulp after gulp, before leaning up over him.

"I…I wanted us to come together…" Draco covered his face in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, I've got no self-control…"

"Oh, silly Drake," Remus said as he pulled his hands away. "I want you to come as many times as you can. I know you wanted to as well."

Before Draco could protest, he stroked his cheek then leaned down to kiss him, letting him taste himself. Draco tasted himself and kissed him back hungrily, not realizing that it somehow awakened his cock just a little bit, in which Remus reached down to rub him.

"See, baby?" Remus asked, smiling mischievously.

"N…No way…" Draco blushed bright red in disbelief despite himself.

"Now, do you want me to fuck you? Or I could go off and finish myself."

Draco immediately grabbed him by the wrists and whispered, "Fuck me…Fuck me till I lose my mind…"

"Your wish…" Remus thrust into him. "…is my command."

With that he started moving at a steady but fast pace. Draco moaned at the feeling of Remus' cock reentering him, gripping hard at his shoulders as the cock went in and out of him.

"So tight. You're still in spasms, gripping me and then loosing," Remus said as he started fucking him faster, making the boy let out moan after moan as his cock pummeled him.

"Al…Almost there…! D…Deeper…! Deeper…!!!"

Remus put both Draco's legs up over his shoulder and dug in fast and hard to hit that spot.

"Aah! Yes! God, yes, right there!!" Draco screamed, his back arched and his ass clenched every time he hit the spot, his hands gripping tight at the sheets.

Remus leaned down as he groaned in pleasure, kissing him lustfully. He pulled him up, having the boy sit on him as Remus moved him up and done.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh, Drake…!!" Remus couldn't control his groans.

"Yes, yes, YES!! Fuck me! Make me yours all over again~!!" Draco screamed again, bobbed along with the thrusts.

Finally, Remus got to make a mark on Draco's neck, hard enough to leave a mark but not to break the skin. He did that as he pulled him down all the way on his cock. The bite on his skin made Draco lose it once more, coming all over both of them, his body twitching in spasms as his arms wrapped tightly around Remus' neck, although the amount was not as much as before. Remus couldn't hold back this time. He crossed his eyes and buried his head as he came, shuddering and twitching as his come filled Draco up. Draco felt himself being filled to the brim, overflowing out of his ass, the warm seed within him sending pleasurable bliss all over his body as he let out a contented sigh. Remus rolled on to his side, keeping Draco next to him and keeping inside him.

"Feel good, Drake?" Remus asked, kissing his neck where the mark was.

"Mmh…Yes…So good…" Draco peppered him with kisses. "I love you even more now."

"I am glad," Remus snuggled down, kissing him on his lips. "So you good for another go?"

"Maybe, if—" Like before, Draco's words were cut short by the babies' cries for milk, making Remus groan.

"Why do they always do that?"

"Oh, hush, you silly wolf. They can't help it if they're hungry. I won't be long, OK?" Draco pulled off from him and went to attend the babies. "Alright, alright, Mother's here."

"Damn," Remus lay back for a while before he got up and put a robe on to go watch him. "You look beautiful when you feed them."

"I guess that's what they call the mother image," Draco looked up and smiled at him, being half naked with a towel wrapped around his lower half of the body. "They always say mothers breastfeeding their children is the most beautiful sight."

"I also think it is a turn on. I could just suck you right now."

"Horny toad. Not in front of the cubs," Draco pouted as he threw a random plushie at Remus' chest, in which the latter caught it and came over to kiss his neck.

"I love you, baby. And your ass," Remus whispered in his ear. "I will get us something to eat. You need your energy."

Draco rolled his eyes and shook his head as he carried on feeding Abigail first, then after burping her, moved on to Amarinth. Remus left the room and went downstairs to fix something for them. Draco, after done feeding Amarinth and burping her, put them back into the crib and hummed them to sleep. Remus soon came back up with some delicious strawberry and cream and sat at the bedroom table to eat them. As soon as the kids were asleep, Draco went over to join him.

"Mmm, this brings back memories," Draco reached over for a strawberry and lathered it generously with cream before suckling at it and nibbling at it slowly.

"Yes, it does," Remus licked his lips. "Get on the table."

"What?" Draco pouted as he took another strawberry with cream and ate it. "But I'm hungry."

"So am I," Remus came over, putting him up on the table. "Spread your legs so I can see."

Draco did as he was told, spreading his legs for Remus to see all. Remus settled between his legs and picked up a strawberry and fed it to Draco while kissing his shoulder, in which the latter ate it while sighing as he felt Remus' lips on his shoulder.

"Mmm…" Remus took another one and fed it to Draco. "I just can't help myself around you, Draco. You are my Achilles' heels."

"I just hope that I wouldn't get in the way of you making important decisions," Draco said as he ate the strawberry. "I'd hate myself if I caused you to make bad ones."

"You and the babies are the only important things in my life," Remus said as he kissed him, tasting the strawberry on his lips.

"As are mine," Draco replied between kisses, running his fingers through Remus' chocolate brown hair.

Slowly, Remus ran his hand down Draco's sides, kissing for all his was worth. He pulled Draco closer, pushing a finger in Draco's opening to see if he was still slick. Finding he was, Remus pushed back into Draco's tight hole, never breaking the kiss. Draco let out a moan in Remus' mouth as he felt himself being filled, his fingers curled and gripped at his hair. God, that felt so good to have him back inside again, the young blonde thought as Remus pushed him down on the table, following him and moving in a slow pace. He only stopped kissing to get a breath then back to kissing, making this a slow love making, not a lust-filled fuck fest. Draco was liking the way the pace is going as he kept kissing him, only breaking for breath, as the cock piston in and out in that wondrous slow and steady feeling. He instinctively wrapped his legs around the half-wolf's waist, bringing him a little deeper.

"You are so beautiful." Remus licked his lips and stroked his cheeks. "I love you so much, Draco."

"And I love you too, Remy, so much," Draco cupped both Remus' cheeks. "Thank you for rescuing me from a possible life of misery, and giving me two beautiful children."

"You're making me blush, seriously," Remus chuckled. "Once the cubs are old enough, we will embark on that journey you promised to free me, and then we will be officially married."

"I definitely look forward to that," Draco smiled, his ass clenching reflexively at Remus' cock which was still in him, making the half-wolf groan.

"Yes. Thinking about you signing that document to free me and of us standing in that altar speaking our vows makes me glad that I am with you."

With that, Remus went back to kissing and fucking Draco, and Draco immediately returned to becoming a pool of lust and desire, letting himself being kissed and fucked, jolts of pleasure shooting up and down his spine. Luckily the crib was charmed beforehand to filter out any sounds that might disrupt the babies' sleep—meaning they can be heard but they cannot hear—or they would not be here fucking with abandon. Remus pulled him up and sat down on a chair.

"Help me, Drake," Remus said, putting his hands on Draco's hips to move him up and down.

Draco obeyed by putting his hands on Remus' shoulders to anchor himself before bobbing up and down, working that ass to ride the cock.

"God, yes, Draco…Harder…" Remus reached down to push a finger in beside his cock.

Draco let out a whine as his ass was stretched to the limit, continuing to ride the cock, bobbing up and down and letting it hit his prostate hard until he lost all sense of decency. This was a first for him; Remus had never done this before and he felt as if he had been stretched more than he should, but the primal side of him felt rather turned on by it.

"So good, Draco. I want you to come from my cock alone," Remus could feel the end near, but he tried to hold it back, pushing another finger in.

"Aah… N…No more…Too much…" Draco whimpered, trying to mean that the pleasure of being stretched to the limit was too much for him to bear as his prostate was hit again and again, his end almost nearing as well as his pit of stomach was tied into impossible knots.

"Do you like being stretched more?" Remus kissed his cheeks.

"Y…Yes…N…No…I…I mean…I dunno…this is…is too much…I'm…I'm gonna lose it…!!"

Before he knew it, his mind went into a blank state as he came all over both of them, his nails digging into Remus' shoulders before his vision finally cleared. Remus pulled the two fingers out and pulled Draco down hard on him, triggering his own orgasm and came inside Draco. He panted for a moment before putting Draco up on the table.

"I am not done with you yet," Remus said as he knelt down and start licking and suck his come out of Draco's hole.

Draco let out moan after moan and his body twitched as Remus sucked and licked out of his hole, the back of his mind telling him that this probably was another one of the business' skill he had yet shown him. His body then instinctively expelled out the come from the suction, his body spasm as another orgasm hit him. Remus licked and suck, eating him out until Draco's last orgasm subsided. He stood up and hugged Draco to him.

"There, there. You were amazing."

Draco didn't reply, panting as his body still twitched a little bit as he leaned against Remus, his body totally drained.

"Come, let's go lay down. That was some trip I gave you, huh?"

He picked him up and took him to the bed and laid Draco down, covering him up before got on the bed and held Draco close, slowly drifting off to sleep along with him.

"I love you, Drake. Forever and a day."

No comments: