Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp59

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
Christmas was quite joyous for Draco during Severus' absence to Harry's place. As expected, while Sirius held a big Christmas bash at his estate (heavy drinking and merry-making included), he had celebrated it with his beloved Remus, the Old Married Couple, Tonks and the hired help in the privacy of the servants' lounge. Lucky for him, his father was not able to attend the Christmas bash due to 'unforeseen circumstances', so his cover was not blown. Gifts were exchanged, but mostly the gifts for him and Remus were meant for the babies, though Draco didn't really mind, and at this very rare occasion, Sirius actually gave a gift to Draco for the babies, which was a pair of expensive-looking velvet toy snakes that can come alive at command. Draco had wondered why would he even bothered when he played the least bit role other than housing him, but one look at the secret glances exchanged between Sirius and Paprika told him everything he needed to know.

It had been almost 3 weeks after Christmas since then and during those few weeks, Remus somehow changed his demeanour a little, starting off by getting lesser and lesser in their intimacy, then soon avoiding anything that might lead to sex. He took more cold showers than usual, plant chaste kisses on the cheek and spending too much time with other hired help instead of being by his side to meet his every whim and fancy, making Draco feel rather abandoned lately.

It wasn't like Draco hadn't try, but he felt like his pleas were falling on deaf ears. He had been giving rather subtle hints like leaning close to him, sitting on his lap or sleeping in bed naked, but Remus would always mutter an excuse and went off to god knows where. Then he would try to give him the cold shoulder approach by not sleeping in his arms or do his lessons or reading either outside or in the study, away from Remus, but the wolf didn't seem to bat an eyelid or feel anything about it. He was starting to wonder whether his pregnant belly was turning him off.

The hired help, including Paprika, noticed the tension between them two and wondered what was going on. Even Sirius, who usually couldn't care less about the two, noticed the change in atmosphere between them and was mildly curious as well. After much urging from her fellow colleagues, Paprika decided to find out about it. She saw Draco sitting outside under the family heirloom tree reading his school books as usual but saw from her distance that Draco was doing more crying than reading. She knew if her Young Master was crying, it must be something serious. Slowly, she approached him.

"You alright there, Young Master?"

"Fine!" Draco snapped as he wiped his eyes hastily and hid his head in his knees. "Just…fine."

"Remus being neglectful, I presume?" Paprika asked as she sat beside him.

"I just…don't understand. He's suddenly so cold to me and not being with me anymore. He only kisses me on the cheek and that is when I ask of him, not voluntarily. He doesn't even care if I don't sleep in his arms anymore! What have I done wrong? If he has fallen out of love with me, then why doesn't he just come out and say it?"

"Have you tried asking him?"

"Not really, since he always keeps running out on me whenever I try to ask," Draco started sobbing again. "He must be bored of me. My pregnancy must be turning him off. I know I'm already in my 6th month and I'm getting fatter as we speak. He hasn't even kissed me on the lips on his own for TWO FUCKING WEEKS!! He must be going around with one of the maids and…and…WAA~!!!"

Here comes the mood swings again, Paprika thought as she came closer to hold him close, calming him down. After Draco stopped crying a little, she consoled, "Now, now, Young Master Malfoy. You know Remus would never do that. Maybe you should confront him with it. Make him tell you, rather than sitting here bawling about it. It's not good for the future Young Mistresses in you, you know."

"I want him, Paprika. Damn it, I need him! Do you have any idea how much I've tried to get him to fuck me senseless? Do you have any idea how much I want his cock in my ass right now??" Draco almost screamed his desire out in his tears if it weren't for the fact that they were out in the open, then sighed and looked at his feet, "I don't think he wants me anymore. I think he's just hanging around for the sake of Abigail and Amarinth and then he'll leave me and take them away from me."

"I doubt Remus is that cruel. C'mon, Young Master. Just confront him. Don't let him rest until he tells you about it. Show him that you're serious as a concerned mate should."

"But…But what if he gets upset and lashes out at me?"

"He won't do that to you, not when he knows you carry his children. Trust me. Give it a shot. Better to do something rather than regret not doing it, don't you think?"

"I…I guess so…" Draco replied, though his tone still hesitant.

"There you go," Paprika smiled and rubbed his back before going off, leaving him to his thoughts.

One down, one to go, she thought as she made her way to the backyard.

--:--

Remus drew in a loud gasp of air as he pulled up his wet sopping head from the bucket of cold water, but one whiff of the air and he knew this cold water was not enough to keep him at bay. The air was still cold and it was stilling snowing for the later part of the month but he could tell from the atmosphere that the snow will make way soon for the spring rain, and that is when it would soon blow over. But how could he hold out when every time he saw Draco's pregnant body he wanted to ravish him?

"You know you're going to catch pneumonia that way."

Remus turned around to see Paprika approaching him, dressed far more warmly than Remus was, who was only in his shirt and long pants with socks.

"Please go away, Paprika," Remus sighed as he looked away. "You're not really helping me right now."

"I've been wondering why you have been abstinent towards Young Master Malfoy," Paprika said as she wrapped a trench-coat around the wolf. "The constant cold showers, the weird twitches on your nose whenever you are close to Young Master, the tint of red on your cheeks that just won't go away…I've been reading about werewolves since you showed up. You're in heat, aren't you?"

Remus turned to her in shock, surprised at how she figured him out so easily when no others could, but seeing her knowing look, he knew not to underestimate her. He sighed and nodded in defeat.

"Worse. So is Drake. I can smell him from all the way here, and he is driving me crazy. And him being pregnant amplifies the smell more, definitely not helping my self-control right now."

"Then why don't you just let yourself go?"

"I will not hurt him or the cubs," Remus growled as he shivered in the cold. "You have no idea how feral I can be once I give in to my heat. He doesn't have to know. I'll just hold off until the heat goes away."

"And when will that be? Spring? That's too long a time," Paprika flailed her hands in annoyance. "This abstinence thing is not going to help you when you know how much Young Master needs you. You'll freeze to death at this rate. Besides, this is the time where pregnant mothers are at the highest peak of their sexual height. He needs you more than ever."

"I know, but…" Remus' voice drifted off before shaking his head vehemently. "No, I refuse to give in to my urges. I am not an animal."

"Well, you still have to do something about Young Master. If you say that he is in heat as well, his pheromones are bound to attract attention, especially from those in the forest beyond Master Black's estate."

"Ex…Excuse me?"

"You say you're in heat, right, and that Young Master is in human heat, and that you can smell him from all the way here? Well, if you're in heat, that means those wolves over there in the forest are in heat as well, and they are bound to smell Young Master, especially that Greyback fellow Master Black said you've met. You let that monster have a whiff of Young Master and he couldn't care less about the pact he and Master Black's ancestors have made. You wouldn't want Greyback to 'attack' Young Master now, would you?"

She knew she was pushing it and making up theories, but it seemed to get Remus all fired up.

"I will rip him to shreds if that happens!"

"Then claim Young Master. Take what's rightfully yours."

"But…But what about…?"

"Master Black?" Paprika asked as she led Remus back into the servants' lounge and seated him by the fire. "Oh, don't worry about him. He's going off the Muggle world on a post-New Year celebration outing the day after tomorrow, and he's bringing along everyone with him. You and Young Master will be in charge of the house."

"E…Everyone?" Remus asked in a surprised tone as he tried to warm himself. "Including you?"

"Yes. We may not look it, but the hired help are all Muggle-borns, which means we usually get the chance to go back home once in a while to visit our Muggle parents during this kind of outings. It's a sort of derogatory way of the Black family to hire Muggle-borns as the hired help so that they can bully and insult them for being 'Mudbloods', but ever since the Ministry adopted the Muggles' act on human labour rights, anyone who owns hired help must sign a contract that they are allowed to visit their next of kin at least once a year. We're both slaves, so we don't have the privilege, but Master Black decided to…well," Paprika blushed a little before continuing, "sort of 'rekindle' our relationship, so I'm going with him as well."

"Well, at least that's good news for you. You'll be able to feel Master Black's love again like you used to."

"Just so long as I promise Master Black to be careful and take birth-control potions."

"Fair enough," Remus replied as he heaved a sigh of relief at the warmth returning to his hands and the rest of his body. "Don't want to have history happening to you again."

"Right," Paprika smiled a little forlornly at the memory of her two lost unborn children before turning to leave, "I gotta go pack up now, and inform Young Master Malfoy about Master Black's departure. Oh, before I forget…"

"Yes?"

"Everything is to your disposal," Paprika lowered her voice to whisper in Remus' ear, "including Master Black's secret stash of booze money in his study. Fifth shelf, eleventh book to the right. You can't miss it, and neither would he."

With that, Paprika left almost mysteriously, humming to herself as she left Remus with his own thoughts.

--:--

"I have a surprise for you, Drake."

Draco looked up at him in surprise. It felt almost like forever since he heard Remus even talk to him properly, and now, as soon as Prof. Sinistra left after a long day's lesson to prepare him for the upcoming mock exam (which will be conducted here under supervision, of course), Remus was talking to him as if his silent treatment had never happened.

"Wh…What is it…?" Draco asked tentatively.

"Stand up, love," Remus smiled as he revealed a black scarf, "and I will blindfold you so that you don't spoil the surprise."

Blindfold? Now this was getting even more mysterious. Draco looked at the scarf a bit warily before looking back up at the half-wolf.

"You…won't do anything crazy…right…?"

"I promise you, nothing will happen until the blindfold comes off."

"OK…" Draco replied as he came close to him. "You're the father of our children. I trust you."

"As I am your mate," Remus leaned down to kiss him before putting the blindfold on, "And you are my angel."

With that, he led him out of the room, down the hall and down the stairs towards the living room. Draco, being unable to see, had to trust fully the guidance of Remus. He clung onto his sleeve with one hand and held Remus' hand with the other, dependent on his voice and touches as he guided him every step of the way. As soon as they were in the living room, he took the blindfold off Draco.

"OK, you can open your eyes."

As soon as Draco's eyes adjusted to the light, he gasped. The living room seemed to be transformed. There were red and white rose petals everywhere on a soft rug in front of the fireplace, and there were bowls upon bowls of strawberries both dipped in plain chocolate sauce and whipped cream, with another bowl of chocolate chunks and a bottle of sparkling grape juice with two empty glasses right by the sideline, its vibrant colours illuminated by the steady glow of the fire while the rest of the room were lit with the occasional candles.

"R-Remy…When did you…How did you…" the young blonde was rendered speechless at all the splendor around him.

"All for you, my mate," Remus kissed Draco on the cheek. "Get undressed, love. The rug feels exceptionally smooth on skin."

"It…It must've cost a fortune…" Draco replied as he undressed, unable to get over the place. "Wh…Where did you even get the money to buy all this?"

"Not much really," Remus grinned as he went over to the rug and sat down, waiting for Draco to join him. "Paprika hinted that Master Black had some money stashed in his study that he won't miss, and I only took out as much as I dared to. I used it to buy the roses and the strawberries. The rest I went hunting around the house to get it…D…Drake, what's wrong?"

Instead of the happy or impressed reaction he was hoping to get, Remus was shocked to see Draco bursting into tears. He quickly rushed up to his little blonde, kneeling at his eye level and caressed his hair gently, kissing his tears away.

"I…I thought…I thought you didn't want me anymore…That I'm turning you off now that I've gotten so fat and ugly…I…I thought…"

"Oh, my little Master, no, no, no," Remus replied as he kissed him over and over again. "I would never be turned off by you. Never. Quite the contrary, you're turning me on more than ever. You see, it's your pheromones. It's driving me crazy."

"My…My what?"

"Your scent, the one that females in heat give off, which is what you're giving off right now due to your pregnancy. And the fact that I am in heat as well. Back when I was still under Master Malfoy, my heat served him well and when we were together, part of the rough sex I've been doing to you was because of my heat, but now that you're pregnant, I was afraid I might hurt the cubs if I let my instincts drive me."

"Is…Is that why you're avoiding me before…?" Draco asked as soon as everything clicked in his mind. "Is it really not because I'm fat…?"

"You're not fat. You're pregnant with our cubs. If I were the only one in heat, I would try to hold myself back until spring comes where everything will ease off by its own, but now that you are in heat as well, and the fact that you might possibly attract unwanted attention from those beasts in the forest, I could no longer stand it anymore."

"I'm…I'm OK if you lose yourself on me. Abigail and Amarinth are strong; they can handle you. I…I really want you…I need you…"

"Then come to me, Drake," Remus said as he lay back again with open arms, "and let me lose myself on you."

After wiping the tears off his eyes and calmed down some, Draco sheepishly got on his knees and crawls towards him, afraid that he would ruin the petals set so nicely around. As soon as he was near, the half-wolf smiled and put his arms around him, cuddling him close.

"I think you are the most beautiful creature in the whole world…and taste the best too," Remus whispered and leaned in to lick his nipple. "But I can even make you taste even better."

So saying, he dipped a chocolate chunk in the chocolate sauce and rubbed it on his nipple, before placing the chocolate chunk on it and ate it, licking off the sauce. Draco couldn't hold back a whine of pleasure as he felt Remus' tongue on his nipple, his body shivering with delight as Remus came back on his knees and pulled Draco to straddle his leg. He drizzled some more chocolate sauce on him, most of them on his neck, and slowly sucked and licked it off like it was caviar on his lips.

While he enjoyed the feeling of being licked, Draco reached down to grab a strawberry, ran it along the chocolate on his body n then ate it seductively in front of Remus. Remus smirked at him and laid him down on the floor, not caring if he ruined the flower petals, and took a strawberry and put it in the whipped cream. Then he took it and drew little circles about Draco's nipples and down to the navel, making the young blonde trembles. Draco then imitated him by taking a strawberry and dipped it in the whipped cream as well before tracing it around Remus' already half-erected cock before popping into his mouth, causing the half-wolf to shiver and let out a trembling exhale and grinned.

"Getting bold, aren't we, my naughty little Master?"

Using the still whole strawberry, Remus bypassed Draco's cock and ran it down the crack of the head, teasing the hole lightly. Draco hissed at the sensation and fell back before he could control it, accidentally knocking onto the chocolate sauce and drenched himself with it.

"S-Sorry…" Draco said awkwardly, blushing.

"Don't be. It'll make my eating you so much better."

Without warning, Remus picked up the bowl of strawberries and poured it onto Draco where the chocolate sauce covered him, making the young blonde giggle at the soft thumps of the fruit hitting his body. He then leaned down to eat the strawberries and lick every delicious part of the chocolate-covered body in front of him. Draco moaned in ecstasy, feeling Remus' roaming tongue all over him. His cock hardened even further at the fact that the older man's wet heat was exploring his body everywhere. As soon as he was done eating every inch of his little beloved's body, Remus leaned back, grabbing the bowl of whipped cream this time, and poured it onto his cock.

"Up, Drake. I want you to suck me."

Draco eyed the cock hungrily and crawled towards the cock. His tongue first licked over the whipped cream, spreading it around before taking him whole as much as possible, bobbing in and out expertly.

"Yes, Love, just like that," Remus moaned as he stroked Draco's hair. "Suck me, Drake, suck me."

Draco did as he was told, sucking and licking him at the same time, bobbing his head while his hands reach over to knead his balls.

"Ah, so good, my Master, so good…"

Remus started thrusting his hips up, fucking his mouth slightly. Draco relaxed his throat as much as possible, holding onto his hips to allow him to fuck his mouth, lost in the pure pleasure of it all. His hand snaked down to his own and stroked lightly, but was stopped by Remus pulling up against him.

"Don't touch yourself just yet, love," Remus said as he lightly touched Draco's opening. "Are you ready to be fuck? Are you ready to scream my name?"

"Yes, yes, please," Draco whined as he could not control his body from going on all fours and holding his cheeks apart since he was being aroused so badly. "Fuck me until I lose my mind."

Remus took whatever was left of the chocolate sauce and lathered it onto his cock before pushing into Draco so slowly that they both almost lost their minds. Draco let out a strangled moan as he was being filled slowly. It felt phenomenal, and the different smells surrounded him—the sweet smell of strawberries, the strong smell of chocolate, the creamy smell of whipped cream, the burnt smell of the fire, the musky scent of the rug, the paraffin smell of the candles, the slightly moldy smell of the living room itself—was driving him wild. Once Remus had it all the way inside him he started to pound away.

"So good, Draco…So tight…How can you be so tight…?"

"I'm always tight for you, Remus…" Draco panted erratically as he gripped at the rug beneath him. "So good…! So good…!!"

"Yes, just perfect…" Remus pulled Draco back against him again and again, losing himself in this primal coupling. "I am going to cover your whole body with my seed…then I am going to mark you as my mate…"

"Yes! Yes! Mark me! Make me yours!"

Draco screamed louder and louder as he felt his spot ravished, totally given into this love-making, his body racked with pleasure that sent jolts down his spine. The back of his mind remembered something about marking as said by Fenrir when Remus mentioned it, but his brain was a little too fazed to think straight right now. He couldn't care less what Remus did, as long as the pleasure did not stop.

Remus fucked him harder and harder as he dared until he could feel the familiar tightening. Quickly he pulled out and fucked Draco between the butt-cheeks and as he came, he leaned down and bit Draco's neck, hard and enough to break the skin. The sting of Remus' teeth on his neck made Draco come after him, spilling his seed all over the rug. Once Remus calmed down, he lapped at the wound off the blood before pushing Draco down on the rug to lick up his seed that was leaking out of his cock. The young blonde's tremors had yet subsided when he felt Remus' tongue licking his seed, causing him to come a little bit more.

"So beautiful," Remus whispered as he finished licking him. He rolled him over before he pushed back in him, this time just slowly rocking into him and stroking his hair.

"Mmh…!" Draco whined as he felt himself being reentered, his senses getting even more aroused. "Oh, gods…You're driving me crazy…!"

"Yes, love, and now that I've marked you, you are even more beautiful."

"Is that…how a marking does, like what Fenrir said?"

"Yes. When a wolf claims a mate, they must bite down on their mate's neck somewhere near the jugular to break a little skin. This bite has almost a scarring and/or tattooing effect, and will be recognized by every wolf who sees it, and learn to steer clear away of what belongs to me."

"So basically," Draco said as he fingered the slightly throbbing mark, "you're giving me a permanent hickie."

"That's the layman's term for it, yes," Remus chuckled. "I will be softening soon."

"Do…Do you want me to…?" Draco wanted to offer to help him get it hard again, but he was loss at words because his mind was doing the loop-da-loop due to the pleasure.

"I want you to feel pleasure. It's alright if you want to take a breather."

So saying, Draco's body totally went limp as he basked in the afterglow, his brain felt as if it had just evaporated. Remus smiled and picked him up and took him to the bathroom where a warm bath was already waiting, thank to some heat-preserving solution he had found in Sirius' bathroom beforehand. Draco allowed Remus to manhandle him as the ordeal made him quite drained, but he did gasped a little as he felt the warmth of the water taking him by surprise.

"How do you feel, love?" Remus asked as he gently bathed him.

"Like I just went up to Heaven and back," Draco whispered weakly as he nuzzled against Remus. "That was amazing. I almost wish it would never end."

"I am glad. Sleep. I will finish cleaning you then put you to bed."

Draco nodded and enjoyed the rest of the bath in Remus' arms, almost falling asleep in the warmth of the water. Once he was done, Remus picked him up, dried him and laid him on the bed before cleaning himself and joined him.

I promise you, this won't be the last time you'll feel this pleasure once you awake, Remus thought as he drifted off to sleep.

--:--

Draco winced as the morning light streamed into the room. He stirred a little to see himself sleeping in bedroom. It took him a while to remember why he was here and not in the living room on the rug where they consummate their relationship as mate and surrendered to each other's heat. Remus, on the other hand, was snoring, his arm across Draco's waist and belly. Draco lay back down, staring at Remus' features, his fingers ghosting around Remus' face. He smiled as he realized how truly handsome he is up close. A little bit of scars here and there, but still, that's what made him so manly. That and also a little of his chest hair that slightly glimmered under the sunlight.

Remus groaned at the ticklish feeling on his face and turned over on his back, but he was still sleeping. Draco giggled quietly at that reaction, then out of mischief, lean forward to nibble Remus' ear. Remus moaned in his sleep a little and Draco tickled his ear some more by licking a little at the ear he just nibbled. Remus moaned again, reaching over for something and Draco quickly pulled away, giggling to himself. As he sat up and continued to eye his mate, studying his features again, Remus left out a "Humph" in his sleep as if whatever he was trying to get had run away. Draco tried to repeat what he did again, leaned over and nibbled and licked at the same time, but this time Remus caught him.

"Someone's being naughty," Remus growled in a pretend angry tone as he opened his tired eyes slowly.

"It's your fault for being so cute sleeping like that," Draco replied as he stuck out his tongue naughtily.

"Really?" Remus pushed him over and got on top of him, catching Draco's arms over his head. "What about you? You are very cute when you sleep as well."

"No, I don't," Draco blushed and pouted.

"You are like an angel," Remus took his other hand and traced lightly around Draco's nipple, making the boy shiver at the touch. "So beautiful, much like when you come."

"Not funny, Remus."

Remus chuckled as he leaned down to kiss Draco like there was no tomorrow. Some of the drool leaked out from the corner of his lips as they kissed passionately and Remus used that to lubricate his fingers before slipping one into Draco, making the blonde wince and moan in slight pleasure.

"Do you want me to be inside you again, Drake?" Remus asked, hoping that he would agree; just having one finger inside his mate was driving him crazy, especially when the smell of his pheromones still lingered, igniting his own heat.

"If you think you can still handle me," Draco replied, although in all honesty, Remus' finger was driving him crazy in more ways than one. "How many times did we do it last night? I remember waking up in the middle of the night wanting you again, then I think I sorta lost count and passed out…"

"Four times, if I'm not mistaken. But, gods, I want you again. I love you so much, Drake."

"I love you too."

Remus kissed him again, gently this time, and Draco kissed him back a little deeper, parting his lips to allow him access. Remus pulled him closer, licking his lips before pushing his tongue in. He pushed another finger in, fucking Draco fast and hard, making the blonde moan in the kiss as he felt his ass being finger-fucked vigorously. The need for air forced Remus to pull back from the kiss.

"Feels good, huh?" Remus grinned. "Tell me how you feel."

"It's…mmh…It's so…aah…" Draco replied, his breathing erratic as he barely could make the words through his moans. "So good…!! Ooh…!!"

"Do you like when I fuck you?" Remus whispered in his ear. "Do you like when I come all over your skin, driving all sanity from you?"

"Yes!" Draco screamed as he gripped Remus' shoulders. "Yes! Drive me crazy again! Make me lose my mind, my Master!"

"Your wish is my command."

With that, Remus rolled Draco over gently and slid into him slowly before starting at a fast pace, his hands holding onto Draco's pregnant belly so as not let it jiggle too much and hurt the babies. Draco clawed and gripped at the bed sheets, feeling Remus' massive rod pummeling into him as he almost screamed at the assault.

"Mmh… So tight, even though I fucked you all night," Remus breathed in Draco's ear. "I wish I could fuck you all the time. Tell me your pleasure, my mate."

"S-So good…Oh, Remy, you're almost there…!" Draco moaned as he felt the rod pressing just slightly against his spot. "Deeper…"

"And let this end so soon?" Remy pulled back, teasing him with short thrusts. "I don't think so."

"Please, please don't tease me…" Draco whined in protest, looking like he was going to burst to tears in any given moment.

Remus chuckled as he felt Draco's hips move a little, wanting him to hit against the sweet spot, and the way Draco begged was too much for him to hold back. He kissed his neck where the mark was and started slow but deep thrust, hitting his prostate but careful not to harm the babies.

"Yes! Yes! YES!!" Draco gasped at the feeling of seeing white hot flashes in his mind's eye. Gods, how he loved this part.

Remus kept up the pace before pulling out and moving Draco to straddle him as he sat and leaned against the bed post. He sat him down, pushing in again, this time a bit faster, reducing Draco into a moaning, drooling mess as he let Remus ravish him. He reached over to play with Remus' nipples, trying to increase his pleasure a little. Remus groaned, fucking him faster, giving in to his own urge to fuck and claim his Mate again and again. Draco leaned forward to bite his shoulder, but not too hard to draw blood, as he let out muffled scream after another, feeling his incoming orgasm building within the pit of his stomach. Remus could tell from the voice that he was getting close and reached down to stroke Draco, growling his pleasure.

"Come, my mate, come for me."

"Oh gods, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm co—"

Draco was lost in his words as the explosion within him occurred, staining both of them. Remus bit down on the mark, not hard enough to break the skin but it would further make the mark more obvious. Draco felt the bite, but his ecstasy from his orgasm numbed the pain as he felt Remus pulling out of him and coming all over his stomach and thighs. Remus panted from the orgasm and took his mouth away from Draco's neck, licking the spot as if to say "Sorry", in which Draco, after calming down some, turned his head to kiss wherever his lips can touch him, assuring the half-wolf there was nothing to be sorry about.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Remus asked as he kissed him back gently. "I don't know what happens to me when you are around."

"No. You never hurt me," Draco replied as he kissed his forehead. "You give me so much pleasure I don't even know if it hurts or not."

"Well, I'm glad, coz I like fucking."

"Horny toad."

--:--

Remus checked the calendar. As he calculated the days, he realized that Sirius would return with the hired help and Paprika in less than 2 days. Which means it was time to clean up the mess they've made all over the house as they made no place sacred with their primal heat indulgence.

As Remus went to clean up the living room, the study, the bathroom, the stairs, the hallway and the kitchen (among other places), he remembered all of their sexual activity that happened there. It was like this heat of his was allowing his libido to run away from him in the past few days as he ravished Draco like he had never ravished any other that intensely. Of course he had been careful not to hit it so hard on the blonde so as not to cause a miscarriage, but other than that, Draco seemed to be enjoying it thoroughly.

"What are you doing, Remy?"

Remus turned to see Draco up and about, dressed in only his bathing robes. As enticing as he looked now, he knew the heat had to end soon. He could smell from Draco's scent that his human heat was slowly subsiding, and he himself could feel the powerful burning sexual urge to gobble up his little blonde Master was starting to recede, and he knew by spring, he won't be able to have those feral instincts again.

"I'm just cleaning up. Master Black and his party will come back in 2 days' time. Wouldn't want him to see how we desecrated his house with our essence."

"Yup," Draco chuckled. "He'd throw a fit if he finds out what we've been doing in here while he's away."

"Are you fully awake now?"

"Sort of, although the bed feels kinda cold without you."

"I'll be there as soon as possible, my mate, just as soon as I get this done," Remus hesitated for a moment before continuing, "You know this heat of mine won't last. By spring, I won't be able to fuck you as much as we are right now. Your heat has started to diminish as well."

"I know," Draco replied. "I can tell from our last coupling last night. You were a little…reserved, so to speak."

"Not that I don't want to fuck you and all, but with the heat gone, it'll probably give you time to rest up. I don't want to hurt you and our cubs."

"It's OK, really," Draco said as he laid his hands on his shoulders, "All I need to know is that you love me. That's all I want, and you don't really need to fuck me to prove that, although to be honest, I'm still craving it a little. Must the human heat you're talking about on me."

"Are you too sore from yesterday?" Remus put away whatever he was cleaning—to hell with it now that his mate desired him—and caressed Draco's hips, grinning as he saw the blush across his little mate's fair cheeks.

"Not really," Draco shook his head, then kissed Remus' forehead when the half-wolf gave him a skeptical look, "I'm OK, really. You gave me a really amazing night."

"I feel that every five minutes I am inside you in some form or another."

"Well…you are a man of…a million faces," Draco sniggered at the last remark.

Remus growled flirtatiously before picking Draco bridal style and carried him out to the backyard. Putting him down, he sat on the backyard bench and undid the fasteners of Draco's bathing robes and stripped him naked.

"Turn around, my mate. I have one more face to show you."

"N…Not here…People might see…" Draco tried to hide himself, blushing like mad when Remus stripped him without warning.

"Then they will see," Remus replied, then grinned when Draco made an indignant pout. "Would you like me to get your wand for you? You can cast a charm to let people not see you."

Draco nodded and quickly covered himself again. Remus quickly went upstairs to where Draco kept his wand—he was allowed to have it as long as he did not use it beyond the estate as per requested by Prof. Sinistra—and brought it over to his little beloved. Draco quickly cast a Silencing Charm and an Invisibility Shield throughout the backyard, and added a Reversal Charm on their surroundings to counter the outside cold, while Remus pulled down his own pants and watched, pulling out his cock and giving it a few strokes. He collected as much saliva as he could in his mouth before drooling them onto his palm to lubricate himself before sitting down, gesturing Draco to come over and stripped him again, guiding him to his cock.

"All done now? Turn around and sit back on me very gently."

Draco nodded and sat down on him as gently as he could, unable to control a moan that escaped his lips as he was being filled.

"So perfect," Remus moaned as he reached around to stroke him gently with one hand while supporting Draco's belly with the other. "Move your hips up and down. Show me you want me."

Draco moved his hips just as he asked. He bit his lip as he felt Remus' hand stroking his length, and moved for a while before trying to aim it onto his prostate. Remus could hear the hesitation in his voice and pulled Draco against him.

"Don't muffle your moans. I want to hear them," Remus said as his hips started to pivot in and out of Draco. "I want the whole forest over there to hear your cries. I want them to know how you feel as I fuck you deep and good."

Draco felt his sweet spot being ravaged and started letting go, his voice getting louder and louder until he was literally screaming.

"Yes! Yes! YES! OH GODS, YES!!"

"Call me your husband, your mate," Remus licked Draco's ear as he thrust harder. "Tell your mate what you want him to do."

"My mate…! My sweet, sweet husband…!" Draco screamed as his breathing became erratic. "Fuck me! Harder…! Deeper…! Fuck me with all you got!"

Remus picked him up and changed positions, this time Draco was half in the bench and half out, his belly resting just nicely on the wood. Remus was on his feet, which was a better angle to fuck him with, and picked up the pace, going just shy of his superhuman strength but managed to control himself from pummeling through his little beloved. Draco screamed and clawed at the bench, trying to anchor himself but couldn't focus because of the immense pleasure put upon him, what with the spot being literally pummeled, sending jolts of pleasure towards the pit of his stomach. Remus leaned over him, kissing his mark again and peppered more love-bites onto Draco's shoulders, trailing his tongue along his neck like he was a delicious melting ice-cream.

"I am going to pull out and come all over you," Remus grinned, reaching around to lightly touch Draco's straining cock, making the boy gasp. "Or maybe I should come in your mouth? How do you want it?"

"Please," Draco begged as he tossed his head from side to side, "cover me with your cum. Come all over me! I want it, I need it!"

Remus pulled out, pumping his cock until he came all over Draco's back. He grunted and groaned out his release while Draco reached down to pump himself as well, releasing everything within him. Some of Remus' cum got onto his cheek due to its projectile, so he wiped it with his finger and tasted it, making an erotic display. That sight made Remus, who was at the near-end of his heat, but still in heat nonetheless, hard again.

"Big mistake, my mate," Remus growled sexually as he reentered Draco's ass, making him yelp both in surprise and pleasure. "Big, big mistake."

They went at it again and again until they were so weak with ecstasy that they ended up sleeping on the bench, with Draco sitting on his lap and snoring against his chest.

No comments: