Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp57

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
"No, I don't know what you're talking about. You can just stay in that bloody castle of gloom of yours."

Remus stopped in his tracks as he heard Sirius seemingly arguing with someone. He had just went down to the kitchen to get donuts and barbecue sauce (Draco's recent food craving) and got himself a snack in the process when he heard the commotion in Sirius' study. Against his better judgment, he put the food aside and peeked in to see he was talking to.

To his shock, he saw that Sirius was actually entertaining a firecall and the person he was talking to was no other than Lucius Malfoy, his former Master! Sirius, as usual, had a bottle in his hand and was pacing up and down the room, while Lucius in the firecall looked like his usual cold and angry self. Luckily, Remus was standing at a position where he could not be seen by either of them, so he used that advantage to listen in some more.

"I know you're having him in your custody, Black," Lucius growled. "Snape was supposed to have him, but now he doesn't and will not tell whom he passed him on to, and I heard whisperings about my son coming in and out of your house. Give him to me and I will forget this conversation had ever taken place."

"And they say I'm the drunk one," Sirius chortled as he took a swig off the bottle. "Listen here, Malfoy. You have no evidence whatsoever of me keeping your son here. Whatever you heard, you heard wrong. You know I would never have any interest in meddling with your family affairs, and besides if I really had him, you think I would keep him here and not tell you? What kind of a moron you think I am? Now buzz off!"

"This is not over, Black! Once I get my things straightened out, I will come here for my son, and I'll bring the whole cavalry with me!"

"Yeah, yeah, go suck some balls, why don't ya? And say hi to Cissy at Azkaban for me."

With that, Sirius ended the firecall without giving Lucius the chance to have the last say before taking another swig at the bottle. After a few gulps, he burped and turned towards the direction of where Remus was eavesdropping.

"Hey, get outta there, mutt! I know you're there!"

Remus knew there was no point hiding. He stepped out of his position and glared at him, his fists clenched.

"Are you planning to give Drake up to his father if he shows up here, Master Black?"

"And what's it to you?" Sirius cocked a brow, daring him to do anything stupid. "It's not like he's my son or anything. I never wanted him here in the first place."

"No, you will not touch him," Remus stepped up closer to Sirius, in which Sirius shoved the half-wolf with the bottle.

"Watch who you're talking to, you half-breed mutt! Who are you to talk me down like that?"

"I don't care if you are the Grand Wizard Merlin himself; I will not let you hurt him! He is my Master and the mother of my cubs, not to mention your own nephew by blood!"

"Unfortunately so. Never liked him anyway. If it weren't for that bloody Snivellus, I wouldn't be in this mess."

"Then honour your agreement with Master Snape at least!"

"Oh, you got such cheek, don't you? I swear Drake spoils you too much…"

While they were arguing, Draco, on the other hand, was wondering why Remus took so long to get his craving snack. He got off his desk and went downstairs to investigate, only to see the snacks set aside on the table near the staircase, but no Remus in sight. He took one and nibbled at it before hearing muffled squabbles from Sirius' study and went over to hear that it was a heated conversation between Sirius and Remus. He wanted to go over to stop it, but something they said stopped in his tracks.

"I will send him away when that day comes."

S…Send me away? Draco thought. Remus wants to send me away? Where?

"Oh, that's rich. The day you send him away will be the day I'll buy you a prostitute."

Sirius is buying him a prostitute? Draco gasped inwardly, failing to notice the hint of sarcasm in Sirius' voice.

"Yeah, well, having a prostitute is probably better than having him around!"

Oh god… Draco thought in horror, not knowing that the 'him' Remus meant was Lucius. He doesn't love me. He doesn't care. He doesn't see me as a person at all!

Against his better judgment, Draco sneaked out through the back door with angry tears in his eyes to the forest that was beyond the Black estate. He knew Sirius had once warned him never to set foot into that forest because it was beyond his borders and far from his jurisdiction of wealth, and that the forest was much worse than the Forbidden Forest in Hogwarts, but it could have been the usual drunken babble Sirius was so infamous for. Besides, the only thing he could think of was to get away from Remus and fast, and he couldn't be bothered that he was running in his pregnant state. All he wanted to do right now was to escape, to not look at Remus' face and not wanting to hear the brutal truth of Remus telling him that he preferred a woman, and a used woman at that, over him, and while he was running deeper and deeper into the forest, Remus and Sirius were still getting at each other's throat.

"One more word out of you, half-breed mutt, and I will make that damn firecall right now and make Lucius drag the both of you out by the balls!" Sirius growled and finished his drink. "Like I said, if it weren't for Snivellus, I would've told on you guys just now and be rid of you both! Now get out of my study, and don't you dare try to question or raise your voice at me!"

Remus quickly dodged as Sirius threw the empty bottle at him to prove his point. Seeing that Sirius had spoken his mind, he thought it wise not to tempt fate anymore and nodded curtly when Sirius demanded him to get him another drink before leaving the room. After telling Paprika to get Sirius' drink, he brought the snacks upstairs and was about to apologize for being late and come up with an excuse only to see that Draco was not at his desk. He initially assumed that Draco had gone to the bathroom, but after about 15 minutes of him not showing up, he started getting worried. It was when he checked the empty bathroom that he realized his little Master was gone.

He ran all around the house, asking everyone, even Paprika, but there was no sign of him. The hired help made a double search and combed the whole Black estate but still they couldn't find him. Draco was nowhere to be found and it was getting dark, and Remus started to feel the worse for him and the cubs. Again, Paprika, who was the only one who dared to scream and drag Sirius out of his drunken mess, forced the fool to get out of his study and begged him for help.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, can't I have a little bit of peace and quiet without either of you messing it up?!"

"Master Black, please!" Paprika whined in her usual thick Spanish accent. "Young Master Malfoy is missing! You must help to find him, please~!"

"No way am I helping to look for someone he lost!" Sirius snapped, glaring harshly at Remus who was already looking like a mess over the loss of his little beloved.

"Please, Master Black, please~!" Paprika begged, then leaned over to whisper in Sirius' ear, "If you do this, I will give you an all-nighter. You haven't done me in a very, very long time, have you? I will give it to you, everything. I will strip off my title as personal slave and be your regular sex slave for one night. OK, Master Black?"

Sirius hesitated as he looked at the pleading face of Paprika. He could just let Draco disappear and rot to hell for all he care and be done with his predicament of blackmail from Severus and possibly arrest from the Ministry for harbouring a fugitive, or he could forgo his pride and help look for Draco to be rewarded with full blown sex with his favourite slave. Leave Drake to rot or wild sex tonight…? Leave Drake to rot or wild sex tonight…? Sirius' two state of mind fought for dominance.

Guess which one won.

--:--

Draco ran until he didn't know where he was. He was surrounded by trees, trees and more trees and as he went deeper and deeper without realizing it. As Sirius had described, the trees around him look creepier and more sinister than Hogwarts' Forbidden Forest, and its branches looked like they were reaching out to grab him. The blonde soon realized his stupidity, but he was still too proud and angry at Remus to call for help. He thought he heard something move to the side of him, but a wind blew, making the boy sneeze from the chill.

"Ah, is the poor little thing getting sick?"

Draco spun round to see a man in tattered clothes coming out. He had wild unkempt hair that was starting to bald, with sallow skin and hungry canine-looking eyes. In fact, his facial features looked almost canine and his teeth looked like they could tear a buffalo's skin right off the animal itself. He was a little hunched and was moving on all fours despite being human. Draco cringed at the sight of him.

"Who…Who are you…?"

"You really should not be out here," the man said in a deep, raspy voice as he circled him, licking his lips. "A bit older than I like but still you look…tasty and," he sniffed at him for a second, "you are with cubs! Mmm…Three for the price of one! This is my lucky day."

"K-K-Keep away from me and my babies, you maniac!" Draco backed away as the man advanced slowly towards him, shaking like a leaf and almost tripped.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you…much."

Finally it made Draco scream as he tried to make a run for it. The man gave chase, surprisingly moving faster running on all fours. The young blonde could almost swear that he could feel his breath at his heels. There had been a few times he could almost feel the man snapping his jaws at his legs like a hungry predator to its prey, but the final blow was dealt with the man swiping his hand at Draco's ankles to make him fall. Luckily, the thick dead leaves on the ground lessen the impact, lest the fall caused a miscarriage.

"Like I said, little thing," the man said as a soft rumble escaped his throat. "You really should not be out here."

The man was about to lunge down and take a bite off him when he suddenly went flying back against a tree by an impact. Draco looked up to see a huge black dog wrestling with him, both of them trying to deal damages on each other, while a pair of familiar, strong arms wrapped around him and brought him close to an even more familiar broad chest. He did not need to turn around to see to know that those arms and that chest belonged to Remus. Soon, the huge black dog subdued the man by putting its weight on his back and biting tightly at the nape of his neck, and both of them gave each other a sort of growling competition, which of course, the black dog didn't balk.

"Don't you dare touch my mate and my cubs," Remus growled as well, glaring down at the man.

"Ah, a fellow wolf, even though you're only half of it," the man chuckled despite being in the mercy of the black dog's teeth. "Such a pleasure to see you, kindred. Hard to come by. But as we both can see, he may have your scent and carrying your cubs, but he does not have your marking on his neck."

"Like that would stop you."

For a moment, Draco felt as if he was some sort of piece of meat fought over by two predators, but his heart told him to hold his tongue and let the scene unfold.

"I was just looking for an afternoon snack, kindred. Why so serious?" the man tried to reason with Remus without getting himself decapitated. "You know our kind just as much as I do. We need to feed."

"Then go find some 9 year old to feed on, kindred," Remus spat, pulling Draco closer and stroking his hair comfortingly, assuring him that he was in control of the situation now. "You know that despite these forests being your territory, once a wolf claims a mate, any attempts of hurting a wolf's mate is to break a wolf's pact and trespass a wolf's territory. Right now, he is my mate and the ground he walks on is his territory, making it mine. Now leave now and I will forget you ever tried to hurt him. Stay and I will kill you."

A staring contest ensued between Remus and the man for a full 5 minutes, with growling in between, before the man managed to wriggle his way out of the black dog's jaws and growl warningly at it, daring it to come closer. He then glared at Draco held close in Remus' arms and spat at the ground.

"Sentimental fools for kindred. Why do I even try?"

With that, the man ran on all fours again back into the depths of the forest without turning back. Once the man was gone, the black dog stood up and slowly morphed to reveal a naked Sirius Black. Remus quickly took off his robes and tossed it over to Sirius to wear as he carried Draco bridal style.

"S…Sirius…?" Draco breathed in shock, surprised to see an Animagus firsthand. "Wh…What are you doing here…? H…How did you find me…?"

"Yeah, you're welcome too, Drake," Sirius rolled his eyes as he walked beside Remus while the latter used his nose to navigate their way out of the forest. "You're lucky two noses are better than one to track you in this forest. The trees itself can mask the freshest of scents, and you don't call me an Animagus for nothing. I thought I told you never to come in here, that in here is worse than being in the Forbidden Forest. How can you be so stupid? I swear you've got your father's dumb blonde genes. Always gallivanting towards things that don't concern you and always being the blundering fool who thinks the world revolves around you. Why do I even bother…"

"Not my fault I can't take you seriously because you are always talking drunk!" Draco snapped impatiently, cutting him off.

"The reason," Sirius scolded, ignoring that remark, "why this forest is beyond my jurisdiction is because my ancestors made a pact with the original werewolf pack to let them have access to this forest in exchange for the werewolf pack's wealth they have accumulated before they were turned. The original werewolf pack were once noblemen and aristocrats who forgone their wealth to pursue a freer, more savage life, probably because they were tired of their successors always wanting to fight for their inheritance. They couldn't find real werewolves to turn them because they were hard to find due to the Ministry in olden days who practiced the 'shoot to kill'—as Muggles would put it—on them, so they donned themselves with full body suits of wolves' skin from head to toe and started behaving like a friggin' psycho. According to the Ancient Magic of Merlin, that was the true and only way to turn into a werewolf without having to be bitten by one. It may or may not work on Muggles, but for wizards and witches with full magical capabilities, it is very potent."

"How so?" Draco raised a brow, feeling a little out of sorts seeing this intellectual side of Sirius when he's sober.

"Without using your wand for a certain long period of time and nowhere to release all that power, the body will counteract by assimilating itself to its surroundings and adjust accordingly, and this case, they force the wolf's skin to meld into their human bodies, giving them the attributes of lycanthropy. In regular days, they will have all the heightened senses of a wolf, then once the full moon appears every month, the magic in their body will force the wolf skin to surface out and make them go all bestial mode. Anywho, that's how my ancestors had their wealth and became aristocrats. We mind our own business and stay out of their turf, and let them do whatever they want in their territory, and we get to keep their money. That's how it works here, and thanks to you, young man, we almost broke the pact."

"Who was that man?"

"That, my simpleton of a nephew, was a full-fledged werewolf. Not like the cheap rip-off of your little half-breed mutt over here. He is a genuine bitten cursed man who turns into a werewolf every full moon every month and derives pleasure in gobbling up little children like those big bad wolves in Muggle fairytales. Sad for him to stoop down so low though. Before he turned, he was an upright man. A bit of an eccentric, but an average citizen of the wizarding world nonetheless. He used to be known as Fenrir Greyback, an apothecary shop owner and more or less a good drinking buddy of mine."

"How did he end up becoming a werewolf?" Remus asked.

"The bloke refused to listen to me when I told him not to come in here. He insisted on looking for this particular rare herb which he thought might be in this forest and out-drank me before sneaking off. I don't know what happened to him in the forest after he left, but when I woke up with a killer hangover and saw Fenrir at my back porch all bloody and incoherent, I didn't need to know the details. I knew there was nothing I could do to help him, so I squatted there and told him that I would give him a choice to either be taken to the Ministry to be sterilized and live the rest of his life as an outcast amongst the wizarding community or to live free in this forest without persecution and submit all his wealth to me. You can guess what he chose."

The rest of the way home was done in silence. As soon as they were out of the forest and into the Black estate, Remus quickly carried Draco upstairs to their room, with a relieved Paprika spouting a long line of Spanish chatter behind their wake. Sirius made sure they were settled in the room and watched while leaning against the doorframe as Remus lay Draco on bed.

"Make sure your Master do as he is told, half-breed mutt," Sirius barked before dragging Paprika to his side, "and stop giving me anymore fucking trouble, or else! You hear me? Good."

As soon as Sirius left with Paprika, Remus closed the door and watched the glaring Draco with awkward silence. He tried to offer Draco his snack, which was getting cold, but Draco slapped Remus hard on the cheek.

"Wh…What was that for, Drake?"

"You are going to send me away, are you?" Draco demanded.

"What? What are you talking ab…" Remus' words were cut off with another slap.

"Don't lie to me, slave!! After all we've done, after all we've been through, you are still going to leave me. I thought you loved me! You lied to me! You said you loved only me and will be there for me and our babies always, yet you were going to replace me with a prostitute! I let you fuck me, Remy! I let you fucking knock me up and you lied!!!"

"I never lied to you. I want to be with you. I want to sleep next to you, bathe with you, make love to you," Remus begged as he tried to reach over to stroke his hair, only to be slapped away. "I would never, ever abandon you, not even for all the Galleons in the world. Where did you get an idea like that?"

"I heard you…I heard you talking to Sirius…" Draco spoke in a choked voice, tears pour freely out of his eyes. "I heard you saying…you want to send me away and that Sirius was…was going to buy…buy a prostitute for you…Why…? Why do you want to send me away? All I want…is for you to love me, want me, never leave me out of your sight…All I want…is for you not to send me away…ever…"

Remus covered his mouth in shock. Had he been hearing their conversation and misunderstood the situation? He sighed inwardly in relief that it was not something very serious that caused Draco to run out on him.

"H…How could you do this to me…? To us…? D…D…Don't you want me anymore…? D…Don't you want Abigail and Amarinth anymore…? Don't you…love me anymore…?"

"No, no, no, don't say that," Remus finally leaned forward to hug him, kissing him softly. "It's all just a misunderstanding, my little Master. I would never send you away. I would never abandon you. I swore it since the day we went steady, remember, that I would always love you no matter what? I still do. Please believe me."

"I don't wanna go…I'm sorry I called you 'slave'…" Draco pleaded between kisses. "Please don't send me away…Please don't replace me with a prostitute, or any other women…I don't wanna leave you…"

"Then can I have you, right here, right now?"

"Yes, yes, please. Be my Master this time. Anything. Please make me yours again."

Remus picked Draco's feet up and lay him down properly on the bedroom. Devouring his lips, he moved down one of his hands to stroke Draco under his pants. Draco's breath hitched as he felt Remus stroking him, tightening his grip on his sleeves to keep himself from losing grip of reality from Remus' intoxicating kiss. The need for air force Remus to kiss down his jaw and pepper more on the young blonde's neck, inhaling his beautiful scent.

"My mate. My little Master. My love. All mine."

"Yes," Draco breathed erratically at the older man manhandling him. "I'm all yours. Claim me, my true Master."

Hearing that, Remus nearly ripped both their clothes off. He looked down and breathed lustfully, staring down at the beautiful angel before him. He leaned down and licked and bit each nipple in turn, turning Draco into a whining heap of goo at the feeling of his wet heat on his buds. Remus trailed his tongue down Draco's body, licking his navel before going down further and teased the tip of Draco's erection with sharp flicks of his tongue, making the young blonde moan in a rather high pitch than he used to and twitch like he was being stabbed with a taser.

"Please…Please…!" Draco begged, tears of lust clung at his eyelashes. "I want you, my Master…"

"Hush, love, patience," Remus replied as he flicked his tongue again at the young blonde's erection. "Go on all fours for me, Drake."

Draco nodded and did as he was told, feeling the climbing anticipation. Remus rubbed his back as he spread his butt-cheeks apart, leaning in to taste him.

"R-Remy!" Draco gasped at the feeling of his tongue on him, his body arching a little forward.

"Come back here. I am not done."

The half-wolf pulled him back, licking and tasting before pushing his tongue through the tight muscles. Draco tried to hold on and not balk under the pleasure as he felt Remus' tongue licking deep down into his orifice and the vibration of his moan on his ass. It was more than he could bear. His cock was coming to life almost in more ways than one, and it showed.

"Like it?" Remus asked, leaning back to look at the clenching hole.

"Mmh…Yes…" Draco replied, a tint of pink littered his fair cheeks.

"Are you ready?"

"Always for you, Remy."

Remus reached over to the bedside table to get their usual lube oil which was snuck over by Paprika from Sirius' room. It was slightly stiffer than a regular oil to ensure better lubrication and easier penetration. He dipped his fingers in, coating them generously before gently pushing them inside the young blonde, hissing pleasurably at the tight heat that clenched around them. Hearing Draco moan and feeling him twitch told him he wanted more, so he entered the second and the third together, lubing him up really good before coating his own hard rod with the rest and rolled over on his back.

"I want you to ride me, Drake, like you used to."

"I…I dunno…" Draco said as he straddled Remus' hips, a little unsure about it. "Mrs. Sinistra said to try and refrain from letting me be on top…"

"It's OK, love. I'll help you support your weight. Just do what comes natural."

"O…OK…"

With that, Draco rode him as he was told, guiding Remus' cock to his ass and lowers himself slowly, letting out a strangled moan as he felt himself being filled. As Remus helped him down by holding onto his hips, Draco pushed all the way to the hilt and waited for himself to adjust before slowly started to bob up and down, aiming at the spot where he knew would send him straight to 7th Heaven and back.

"Slowly, love," Remus breathed as his one hand reached to stroke Draco's cock while the other cupped Draco's pregnant belly using a bit of his superhuman strength to support the weight and not let it bounce too much. "Does it feel good to ride me?"

"Mmh…!" Draco groaned at the touch of Remus' hand on his boyhood, moving a little bit faster. "Y-Y-Yes…!"

"You feel so tight…Yes, harder, Draco…! So good, mate, so good…!"

A blissful warmth filled his heart as the blonde heard his beloved calling him 'mate'. It was almost as intimate as being called his 'wife', and it turned him on so much more. Finally, after some maneuvering angle, Draco hits the spot just right. Picking up his speed and assaults, he let out moan after moan that got louder by the moment, and it was more than Remus could bear. In a flash, Remus supported Draco and rolled him into missionary position, fucking him as hard and deep as he dared, careful not to harm the cubs, hitting the spot over and over again and rendering the blonde into a pleasured, ecstatic drooling mess.

"Yes, yes, yes~!!! Oh, REMUS~!!!" Draco screamed, tossing his head from side to side as the pleasure jolted his every senses.

"I'm going to come all over you, cover you with my seed," Remus groaned as he pulled Draco against him again and again, "then I am fuck you again and again until you can't remember your own name!"

"Yes, yes, do whatever you want with me!" Draco screamed as he tried to meet up and align with his thrusts but the pleasure was too much for him to focus. "I'm all yours, Remy! Please don't stop loving me!"

"I will never stop loving you, my mate," Remus pulled him up into a sitting position, pulling him back down on him harder and faster. "Come for me, Drake, scream your pleasure."

Draco continued to scream, letting his voice loose as he let every fiber of his being take all the pleasure his beloved half-wolf could give him. Without even having the chance to touch himself, his cock sprayed his seed all over the both of them, making the boy scream Remus' name. Remus followed after as he quickly pulled out and pumped himself as he pushed Draco down gently back onto the bed, bathing the boy with his seed as he kissed him. Draco followed Remus' pace as he kissed him back, his arms wrapped tenderly around his lover's neck as he let his last tremors subside. The kisses slowly got gentler and softer as they came down from their high.

"Will you promise me not to send me away?" Draco asked as he cupped Remus' cheek. "Promise you won't abandon me and the babies?"

"I wouldn't even think of it. I swear it on my parents' grave," Remus touched foreheads with him before he lay with him side by side, not caring about the mess of their cum on each other. "Please believe me. It was just a misunderstanding. I would never dream of sending you away and replace you with a dirty whore."

"Then…Then what was that all about?"

"I'll tell you everything, but, since you've given me the power of a Master for the day…" Remus grinned naughtily as he licked his lips, "we are not leaving the bed until dinner, you hear me? That is an order from your 'Master'."

Draco pouted and punched at Remus playfully, almost regretting his actions before, but true to his word, he made no attempts to leave the bed.

--:--

Judith stood before the gravestone and laid a few white carnations on it. On the gravestone carved the name 'Terran Chaney Light: Brother and Lover' and the date of birth and date of death below the name. Christmas was coming soon and if she didn't sneak out from school now to visit his grave, she wouldn't get another chance until after the hols, and that's even if she had the strength to travel this far to get here after what the business and her 'husband' and his friends would do to her.

She sighed and sat beside the gravestone, leaning against it and occasionally pouring a little whisky on it as she drank. Years of being under her brother's 'tutelage' gave her a rather good tolerance for alcohol, and she knew her brother had a special liking for whiskey shots. The day she witness Terran's mutilating death was the day she knew her life was turning in for the worse, and it was a miracle that she was able to sneak out some of his remains, including his half-chewed head, from the dogs to give him a more or less decent funeral, well, if you could call asking a gravedigger to help carve the gravestone with whatever money she had on hand and dig a crappy hole for his remains before paying the rest of his service using her body as a decent funeral.

"Such sad, sad way to go, isn't it, your brother?"

Judith scowled as she turned to look at a hooded man standing beside her. She couldn't see his face because the sky was getting dark and it was starting to rain. The hooded man waved a wand he took out from his snakehead walking cane to create a shield for both of them to protect them from getting wet.

"What's it to you? You knew my brother?" Judith demanded, her blood-red ruby eyes shooting him a scrutinizing glare.

"Not personally, but by reputation, yes," the hooded man chuckled as he saw Judith's pained facial expression. "Still, isn't it rather…unusual to bury the very person who made you who you are now and visit his grave so religiously?"

"You won't understand," Judith replied as she laid her head against the top of the gravestone, tracing her finger on the name. "His love for me may be false, but at least he loved me while it lasted. He was all I got before Barty Jr. came into the picture. You'll never understand the feeling."

"My apologies. Maybe it is something I may not understand, but what I do understand is that you seem to have an eyesore within your midst, do you not?"

Judith looked up at him questioningly, wondering if he was saying what she thought he was saying.

"Yes, and I know you wish he would go away and never show his face again, do you not?"

Judith looked away, keeping silent but her eyes told him he spoke the truth.

"Here, take this," the hooded man said as he took something out of his robe pocket and handed it to Judith. She took it and examined that it was a small bottle filled with pinkish-blue liquid that had sparkling bubbles floating up to the surface. When she looked back up with another questioning look, the hooded man continued, "Give this to his lover when he comes to your school to visit him and I can promise you, you will never see him ever again."

"It's…not poison, is it? I want him gone, but I am above killing."

"Oh, don't worry, child. It's not poison. It's something much, much better. You can trust me on that."

As Judith continued to stare hesitantly at the bottle, the hooded man turned to leave, chuckling quietly to himself as he moved away a stray blonde fringe from his face.

No comments: