Saturday, March 17, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp73

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
Draco couldn't wrap his mind around it. Ever since he had that mystery visit from the supposedly dead girl who called herself Lillian Rome, her claims about Voldemort being part of the Ministry's conspiracy was really boggling him. Hermione had urged him not to tell Remus about this because she was afraid it might start off something fierce and that this girl cannot be trusted on the fly just like that, being that the possibility of this being a false alarm or that she could be one of Voldemort's people was high. Draco promised to keep his mouth sealed till Hermione looked up on this matter and was quite glad that he didn't tell Remus about it in the first place when Lillian came over the first time.

But it still bothered him to no end that this whole thing was a huge conspiracy and that the people the wizarding world trusted to run it were behind the biggest massacre history had ever known.

While he contemplated on it, a tapping was heard at his window. He looked over to investigate and saw that it was a jet-black owl with silver eyes outside the window sill holding a letter in its beak. Surprised, he let it in and it immediately perched onto his table, dropping the letter onto it before letting out a gentle hoot, pecking and nibbling at the chicken stew lunch Draco didn't finish to claim his own reward for bringing in the letter. The blonde chuckled at the owl's headstrong antics and checked the letter warily, making sure it wasn't hexed or that it wasn't a Howler or something before opening to read it.

Meet me at Three Broomsticks. Come alone and do not tell anyone.

Lillian Rome

P/S: Put the pendant on before you leave. It will keep you safe.

Draco blinked in confusion. Meet out? At Three Broomsticks? Alone? But surely he couldn't go out alone like this. He was still in hiding from the Ministry for carrying a forbidden child, and not to mention he was in hiding from his father who would threaten to abort his babies as soon as he set eyes on him. What was she thinking trying to ask him out and risk the safety of his life and the lives of the twins he was carrying?

But then his eyes scanned through the postscript note at the bottom, he checked the envelope and sure enough there was a pendant inside there shaped like a teardrop the colour of sunset. He examined it from top to bottom and did not see any foul play, and knowing that she could apparate into someone's room without even alerting the household and possibly have cheated death, it wouldn't hurt to trust her. Besides, he needed answers to what was boggling his mind and he needed them quick. He was lucky that Remus was out again on another Order meeting or he would've been there with him, seeing the letter and finding out about his encounter with her and, as usual, become the worried wart he always was, urging him not to go and he would be left in the dark again till goodness knows when.

Putting on his robe and putting the pendant on, he made sure that no one saw him leave before sneaking out and hauled a cab to take him to Kingscross Station, remembering to pay the cab driver Muggle money instead of wizard money before taking Hogwarts Express all the way to the station and took a public carriage to ride to Hogsmeade.

In his haste, he had forgotten to hide away the letter.

--:--

"I was wondering when you were gonna show up."

Draco hesitated before he sat down face to face with Lillian. She was dressed like a common prostitute with the bling and the revealing dress-up, draped in an expensive almost transparent robe made out of fine material and had her hair seductively combed to one side in a peek-a-boo hairstyle, covering half of her face, but her bright green eyes was the one that stood out the most, and what made Draco recognize her.

"I see the pendant had worked its magic," Lillian said as she gestured at the pendant that dangled at his neck.

"What is this, anyway?" Draco asked, fingering the pendant.

"It's something like a Notice-Me-Not gadget, since I can't cast it on you personally. Once you put it on, you will automatically blend in, and your appearance, in the eyes of others, will look like what they think you might look like, especially when you're pregnant like this, I'm sure the first thing Muggles would see you as is an expecting mother. Just an example, so to speak. Right now, to me, you look like this girl I knew…ah, yes, Fleur Delacour. A pregnant Fleur Delacour."

"You remind me of Hermione somehow," Draco chuckled. "She's just about as smart as you are, and really talented with magic, potions and with conjuring stuff up."

"Naw, I might probably be better at Charms and Potions than your friend Granger but…" Lillian smiled sadly, a small blush across her cheek. "I don't think I'm that much of a good deal. I…couldn't protect my family."

"So you sell sex?" Draco gestured at her getup.

"Not really," Lillian shrugged. "Just something for me to blend in, since I can no longer be seen in public."

"What do you mean by that? My friends looked at me like I was a crazy buffoon when I told them about our meeting at my home the other day, and they told me not to tell anyone else coz they don't trust you, though I think they still don't believe me. I was about to ask you to come with me so that I can prove to my friends that my encounter with you was real."

"You should know by now that it is not possible for me."

Draco stared at Lillian for a long while before he finally blurted out, "What they said was true, wasn't it? You're already dead and you're a ghost."

"I…I was dead. Well, sort of," Lillian muttered uneasily.

"What do you mean, sort of?"

"I…Well, I was dead a few years back by some accident. Then…I was revived again."

"It wasn't an accident," Draco folded his arms across his chest, which wasn't much room thanks to his bulging belly. "Hermione told me about you. You and your family were murdered by Tom Marvolo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort because you were a Muggle-born. I don't call that an 'accident'."

"Well, did that Know-It-All also tell you that because of Riddle, I could no longer show my face in public for fear of causing an uproar and drawing attention to that monster to kill me again, that I could no longer sleep peacefully because all I could ever dream of were nightmares of me watching him cutting my parents up slowly, bit by bit until they died by just the pain alone before he raped and sodomized me to death, that my body was so mangled and mutilated beyond repair that no one could tell which body part belonged to whom and I had to be cremated together with my parents, our ashes mixed together and that I will forever feel their essence, their soul and their pain in my skin, in my blood, in my flesh and in my bones? Don't act as if you understand me, Malfoy, because you don't."

Draco bit his lip, seeing Lillian looking at him grudgingly, like he had just uttered something that tainted her family name. He looked down at the pendant and fingered it quietly.

"Sorry," Lillian sighed and took a sip of her coffee, giving a guy who was eyeing at her lecherously a Don't-even-think-about-it look. "I just…I'm just trying to adjust to the fact that of all the people that were brought to life, I was the only one."

"Brought back to life?" Draco blinked, looking up at him. "What do you mean…?"

"I don't know," Lillian shook her head. "One moment I remember screaming until I couldn't scream anymore when that…that monster violated me and then…I found myself on a dusty old rickety bed inside the Shrieking Shack with only a bed sheet as my means of clothing and no one else around but me. I have no idea why, when and how I was alive…but I was, and here I am now, hiding in plain sight, trying to avoid being found by that monster and find out what the hell everything is going here."

"I guess we'll figure that out as we go along. I need some answers, Lillian. Why did you tell me that…" Draco looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping before continuing quietly, "that these killings, including yours, had to do with the Ministry?"

"Because this is true. I have been around for a long while and have done a bit of a personal research on my own to know that this Riddle guy, this Voldemort you guys seemed to be raving about, had always been a pawn for the Ministry to vindicate purebloods like you and eradicate people like me. It had always been their doing and the people here," Lillian flailed her arms at her surroundings, "are just too blind to see that."

"OK…" Draco found it a little hard to digest all this information. "Let's say I humour your little paranoid conspiracy theory of yours, why do you think they want to do that? Why go through all the trouble of having Voldemort as their assassin? Why did they even bother? I mean, they are the Ministry; they can just put out some sort of decree to wipe out the entire nations of non-pureblood people and make a whole Garden of Eden out of this place or something instead of sending a small fry to do a big-scale job like this."

"That's because they think they are better than anyone else. They think that by doing this, they are a lot smarter than the Muggles who had put a black mark in human history through the Holocaust and the Klu Klux Klan and whatnot, but they don't realize that they were doing the exact same thing the Muggles did to their own people, that they are just lying to themselves about committing the exact same atrocities as the Muggles did."

"How do you know all this?" Draco leaned towards her. "How are you able to find out all this and piece it all together if you're in hiding like this?"

"I can't tell you more," Lillian shook her head. "I don't have enough evidence to back up what I'm telling you right now, but I assure you it is true. And truthfully, this is not the real reason I asked you out."

"What? What are you talking about?"

Lillian quietly fished out a small glass vial out of her cleavage and set in on Draco's hand, making him take it. Draco looked at the vial and recognized it as one of the vials he saw in Albus' office at one time when he was called in for causing trouble at school, among a dozen more vials that situated near the Pensieve everyone rumoured the old Headmaster had.

"Is…Is this…?" Draco wasn't sure she was thinking what he was thinking, but he had to ask anyway, in which Lillian nodded.

"Show this to the Order," Lillian said. "Better yet, show this to Prof. Snape. He's gonna need this. Goodbye."

"Wait!" Draco quickly took her wrist. "When will I see you again? When will you reveal everything?"

Lillian hesitated before taking her hand away.

"I will contact you when the time is right. Have the Order give me full protection by then. And I mean the Order's protection. Not the Ministry. I don't want to die again by their hands this time."

With that, Lillian quickly left, turning heads of men as she walked due to her attire. Draco sat at his seat, fingering both the pendant and the vial, wondering about the events that had and will be unfolded, still trying to digest all the facts that he had been given to. When he was about to take another sip of butterbeer he had ordered, a hand grabbed him by the shoulder, shocking him out of his reverie. Looking up, he feared that he had been caught by his father or one of his goons but was taken aback to see Remus glaring back at him with his golden eyes.

"R…Remy! W…What are you…?" Draco's words were caught in his throat as he saw the letter he had forgotten to hide brandished at his face. "I…I can explain…"

Without a word, Remus pulled Draco up and dragged him to the fireplace and held him tight, Floo-ing back to the Black estate and dragged him all the way upstairs to their room. He set the young blonde onto the bed and had his hands on his hips.

"Who was that woman?" Remus demanded.

"It's…It's nobody," Draco tried to worm his way out of it. "She's…just a friend of mine…"

"A friend? A friend that you would risk your safety and the safety of our twins to go out and meet? A friend who dresses up like a hooker and flashing her breasts at you when you already have me?"

"I didn't mean to. It's just that she had something important…Wait, that's not really your business, is it? Were you following me? How did you even know it was me? I had this Notice-Me-Not pendant on!"

"No wonder you look like someone else back there, but your scent didn't fool me," Remus grabbed the pendant, pulled it off and threw it aside. "So this is how it is, huh? She gave you a gift and writes you secret messages like this and you're going all out on an affair. You're pregnant with our cubs and you still decide to cheat on me behind my back!"

"I didn't ch…"

"What were you thinking going out there like that? And in your condition no less! What if your father catches you? What if your father's lackeys have powerful magic to be able to see through that petty disguise of yours? What if you become Voldemort's next target? What if I hadn't come after you? Do you want to get Abigail and Amarinth killed?!"

"Will you just listen…"

"If you don't love me anymore and want to take our cubs away from me, then just bloody say so!"

Without warning, Draco's hand flew across Remus' face, the loud smack almost echoing across the room. When the sting on Remus' cheek settled in to make him realize what had just happened, he was met with Draco's tearful face.

"How dare you? How dare you accuse me like that?! Would I have accepted you as you are if I didn't love you? Would I have risked my everything to give my all to you I didn't love you? Would I have kept these babies if I didn't love you? Everything I have done, I have done it for you and you accuse me of having an affair?! How dare you?!"

"Then what were you doing with that woman? Why did you have to go behind my back for this…"

"I did it because I wanted to save Harry! I did it because you wanted to save Harry! I DID IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!"

Remus was taken aback. He couldn't comprehend what Draco was trying to say, but he could tell from his tone that he had just made the biggest mistake of his life accusing his mate like that.

"I…I don't understand…What…"

"Of course you don't understand!" Draco shouted, his mood swings contributing to his outburst. "You're so busy with your stupid Order that you barely have time for me! You're never home nowadays, always hanging out with them and never really give me the details of what you talk about, like I'm not worth helping you at all! Harry is my friend too, and I deserve to contribute just as much as you do! I didn't tell you about this meeting of mine because Hermione thought you might worry unnecessarily, which is true obviously by the way you just behaved! That woman had vital information about this whole case and I can't just stay cooped up in here and do nothing while you guys keep hitting a dead end over and over again! God, why do I even bother risking myself getting this?!"

Remus saw Draco pull out the vial from his robe pocket and was prepared to smash it onto the ground. He didn't know what was in it, but his instincts told him that whatever was in it was bloody important. Quickly, he reached over and wrestled the vial out of Draco's hand, put it aside and held Draco close to him, stroking his back and rocking him to and fro.

"Shh, shh, shh…I'm sorry, Drake. I didn't know how lonely I made you feel. I'm sorry I accused you. Shh…"

"How could you do this to me? How could you think of me that way?" Draco bawled in Remus' arms, batting his chest with all his strength. "After what we've been through, how could you not trust me?? You…You bastard!! I hate you!!"

"Shh…You don't hate me, please," Remus begged, rocking him some more. "Don't say you hate me. I'm sorry, Drake, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

The couple held each other like this for quite a while, the older man trying his best to soothe the young blonde to calm down from his tears. After crying for probably the longest time he had ever cried, Draco calmed down and just nuzzled against Remus' chest, breathing in his scent as he told him everything from the first time he met Lillian to the secret meeting they just had. After hearing everything, Remus scratched his chin in confusion, trying to take in all this.

"Well, Hermione speaks the truth when she said that this Lillian girl is already dead back then, since I actually read some of the case files Miss Tonks and Master Shacklebolt bring in, and that she is right about me probably going on a worrying frenzy—though it's a little too late for that now—but if what Lillian said is true, then this whole Voldemort issue is bigger than we thought."

"No kidding," Draco replied, then a short pause before he whispered, "I'm sorry for hitting you, and…I'm sorry I said I hate you. I…didn't mean it…"

"It's OK, my mate," Remus replied as he caressed Draco's cheek. "I am the one at fault for jumping into conclusions and accusing you in the first place. I swear, it's the wolf in me that made me so jealous just now, being Lillian is so pretty and all."

"Not even the goddess Aphrodite can tear my attention away from you, Remy. You know that."

"Then I'm glad, because there is nothing in the world that rival my love for you and our cubs."

With that, Remus leaned down and kissed Draco passionately. Draco kisses him back just as passionately until the need for air made Remus pull away.

"I have to stop," Remus said a little breathlessly.

"Hmm? Why?" Draco looked up at him worriedly. "Have I done something wrong?"

"Not that. If I continue, I may hurt you. We did have a bit of a rough night last night, you know what I mean."

"True, my ass still does feel a little raw, but…" Draco blushed a little in the midst of his giggle, then pointed at his boner. "Your kiss just made me…"

"Well," Remus grinned. "Why don't we take care of that then?"

So saying, he moved in between his mate's legs and leaned down to lick him, slowly taking Draco into his mouth, savouring the taste. Draco moaned at the feeling, his hands clenched at the sheets beneath him. When Remus swallowed him down to the root, fucking his throat with Draco's cock, Draco soon let loose his scream of approval, his fingers entangled in Remus' hair.

"Ahh~! Yes, yes, yes~!! So...So good~!!"

Remus responded by playing with his balls while he sucked him, occasionally lifting up to run his tongue up and down Draco's cock.

"Ooh, ooh gods…!! It's too much…!! I'm…I'm gonna cum…!!!" Draco's moans went a pitch higher as his hips unconsciously bucked. Remus chuckled around him and pulled off, stroking him.

"Don't you think that is what I want?"

"I'm close…" Draco whined, his breathing getting erratic. "I'm gonna cum soon…Please…Suck me some more…"

"Beg for it, love," Remus said, licking the tip.

"Please…Please…I beg you…Remy, please…Make me come…!"

"So beautiful when you beg," Remus grinned and took him in his mouth again, sucking him hard.

Draco's eyes widened in ecstasy as the rush came. Within moments, he shot his load into Remus' mouth, screaming Remus' name. Remus drank it all down before leaning up to kiss Draco, letting him taste a little bit of himself in his mouth. Draco was surprised at first, but soon gave in to the ecstasy of tasting himself. Remus gently pulled Draco's hand to his own cock, not wanting to let go of Draco's lips, in which Draco knew the drill and started stroking him, still kissing him back hungrily. Remus thrust into that hand. He ran his hand through Draco's hair, roughly kissing him and Draco responded by tightening his grip and stroking along with Remus' thrusts,

"You can take me if you want," Draco spoke between kisses.

"Only if you want me to, Drake," Remus replied, even though in reality he was so hard.

"I want you. I want you so much."

Remus nodded. He quickly took out the lube and poured it generously on his hand before rubbing it on his already slick cock. He rubbed it around Draco's hole and within it to prepare the blonde briefly before he leaned down and kissed him, trying his best not to hurt Draco as he entered him. Draco moaned in pleasure as Remus entered him. He didn't mind the brief preparation and the mild burn as he entered; he was too turned on and too wanton to care about all this petty inconveniences.

"So good, Draco," Remus said, his lips just inches away from Draco's, starting off at a fast pace, as much as Draco's condition allowed him to. He was so close. "I am going to cover your whole body with my come that you will have no scent but mine on you."

"Mmh, yes…!" Draco let out a euphoric moan after moan as Remus pummeled him mercilessly. "Dee…Deeper…Master…So good…!"

"Yes, yes, yes…! You just want to be covered with your mate's seed. It is what you live for, isn't it?"

"Yes, yes, I…I want my whole body to be covered with your warm seed," Draco moaned in pleasure as the last hard thrust hit his spot, bringing his cock to life again and throbbing.

"You are to love me and no one else." Remus demanded as he continued thrusting, leaning down to kiss, bite and lick the young blonde's neck. "Do you love me?"

"Yes! Yes! I love you till the end of time~!! I love you forever and a day~!!" Draco was outright screaming now, feeling the double assault of pain on his neck and pleasure in his ass, his cock dripping wet with pre-cum, and was taken by surprise when Remus rolled them over so Draco was on top.

"Prove it, my little mate," Remus grinned, holding onto Draco's pregnant belly to support it. "Fuck yourself on me."

Draco whined in protest a little before doing as he was told, jamming Remus' cock deeper into his ass as he bobbed up and down, his sweet spot ravaged and making him howl with pleasure. Remus let out a satisfied growl as he reached up to stroke Draco's cock, making Draco moan even louder as he felt his cock being stroked. Soon both of them could no longer hold back as the blonde let loose his load a second time, followed by the half-wolf who quickly pulled out and erupted all over Draco's belly, covering it with string upon string of come as he let out a wolf-like howl of completion. After a few moments of ecstasy, both of them collapsed onto the bed side by side, totally sated. Despite his body weaker than water, Remus moved over to hold his little blonde lover close in his arms.

"I promise I will never accuse you of anything before I investigate it for sure," Remus whispered in Draco's ear. Draco reciprocated the hug and leaned to his ear as well.

"And I promise I will never do anything serious behind your back."

"I love you, Drake."

"I love you, Remy."

Those were the last words—along with a deep kiss—before they both passed out in their afterglow.

No comments: