Sunday, March 11, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp22

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
Severus marched to Albus' office, his face looking angrier than usual. Today's class was more upsetting than he used to make it, more so when he had last night's incident in his mind. Even Draco noticed the difference in character as he was much snider and more cynical than he usually was. Lucius coming over to the school to do his weekly evaluation for the Ministry was not helping either, especially when they crossed paths and the blonde just flashed him one of the smuggest grin he had ever seen in a long while. Not even bother knocking, he opened the door and stormed in, giving a grudging look at the old man.

"Albus!"

"Ah, funny to see you here. I thought you were supposed to have classes 5 minutes later…"

"Those dunderheads can wait," Severus cut in. He landed both his hands on Albus' desk and said gravely, "Albus, I think someone has raped my Harry."

"Goodness gracious me, really?" Albus asked in shock. "No wonder he… I…I've noticed that he's been rather sickly pale and jumpy lately but Harry said he was fine, so I didn't think it was wise to pressure the matter."

"Well, he is not fine. He wouldn't even come near me! He didn't actually tell me in many words about it, but I can tell from his body reactions that he was raped. He ran out of the room saying I hated him. Albus, I need to know who did this to him. He has to pay."

"Well…" Albus scratched his chin as he considered the suspects. "I can't think of any possible people. I mean, the only people he was ever really close to besides me are Ms. Granger and Mr. Weasley, but Mr. Weasley is engaged with Ms. Granger. He's a good boy and the hetero kind. He would never betray Ms. Granger over Harry. And as far as I know, Harry mostly hangs around with the other servants in the castle, and sometimes the teachers when they needed his help. And also the Quidditch team when they need him to clean up. But none of them had ever given him any trouble, or else he would be shirking his chores instead of doing them like nothing happened. I'm sorry, Severus. I can't think of anyone else."

"I can think of a dozen people, even that supposedly innocent-looking Weasley, but I have no proof to back it up. If Weasley wasn't being his speech teacher and having Granger by his side, I wouldn't even allow him to lay a finger on my pet, not even if he used a ten-foot pole. And what about the Head Cook I complained to you about recently? Harry told me he beat him once for burning the stew. He may be taking revenge against…"

"Now, now, Severus. Let's not jump into conclusions here. Let's see. How shall we go about finding the perpetrator who tainted Harry?"

"Could we give him veritaserum?" Severus suggested. "I know it is not to be used unless in front of a jury but it is worth a shot. I still have some kept in the lab."

"I suppose, but don't you think it's a little bit unethical? I mean using veritaserum on a child so young…" Albus was a little hesitant about the idea of having a 12-year-old ingesting truth serum without knowing the side-effects.

"Please, Albus, I need to know."

Albus was a little moved. Severus was not known to beg. He had never asked for something so desperately throughout the years he had known him. He had always been very straightforward and forceful and usually badger or bully his way into getting what he wanted, but most of the time he kept himself to himself and wanted very little. To see him with those pair of sad, urgent eyes and to hear him say 'Please', he knew the boy had done more than just change the cold, cynical Ice King of Hogwarts.

"Well…if I be the witness to his confession, it should be alright. I am the Headmaster of Hogwarts and a member of the Ministry, after all. You get the serum and I'll try to get Harry in my quarters as soon as possible."

"Very well," Severus sighed inwardly in relief. "Do you know where he is?"

"I'm not sure. I haven't seen him since he woke up and left the office to do his daily chores. I can ask Mr. Weasley to send him here after their speech lessons tonight."

"OK. I just…worry about him, is all," Severus said as he prepared to leave. He stopped at the door for a moment before saying, "Albus, when we find out who it is I will kill that man."

"No, Severus," Albus replied sternly. "You do not want to go to Azkaban for this. You will only hurt the boy."

"He will be in your care. I will never be able to have him in my hands again after what he had been through, you know this."

"You can't say that for sure, but we'll hear him out later tonight. You go…teach your classes."

Meanwhile, while all that discussion was going on, Harry had just done being fucked by Lucius for the day. Lucius had shown up for quite a while these days with the excuse that he was running errands and inspections for the Ministry, and sometimes under the pretense that he wished to monitor his son's progress. As usual, their rendezvous spot was in Moaning Myrtle's toilet, but this time, Harry did not put up a fight. He just allowed Lucius to have his way with him and endured the sex as long as Lucius could give it.

"That was pretty good today, boy," Lucius said as he helped Harry put his clothes back on before putting on his. "If only you were so obedient like this before, eh? See you soon."

Harry didn't say a word. He just let Lucius finish dressing and cleaning him before he hobbled out of the bathroom, not giving the older blonde a second glance. Ron just so happened to be passing by after his Divination class and saw him coming out from the corner of the bathroom direction. Lucky for him, Lucius was still inside trying to straighten himself out. By the time he was done, Ron had led Harry far away from the haunted bathroom.

"Har! What're u doing there? You know you're not allowed in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. C'mon, lad, let's get you something to eat, aye? We got you a new book to read today."

Harry nodded wordlessly. After the light snack (in which Harry didn't eat much), Harry walked around moodlessly, going back to doing his chores mechanically. Everyone, even his non-human friends the ghosts, the portraits and paintings and Peeves, noticed the change in his demeanour but the boy was definitely not giving away anything. His changes were noticed even more by the Old Married Couple of Hogwarts Ron and Hermione.

"Something looks really weird," Ron said worriedly as he watched the poor boy going about his business while they were having dinner at the Great Hall later that night. "Harry's not acting himself these few weeks, Mione. Do you notice it too?"

"Hm?" Hermione looked up from her 'Historical Events of the Magical Years' book she borrowed from the library. "Oh yeah, I know. Yesterday I saw him limping when he was helping Madame Pince to collect books left on the table in the library to be sorted back to the shelves. I thought he just got his foot hurt but I feel that there could be something more happening than a hurt foot."

"Well, technically I did see him coming out of Moaning Myrtle's bathroom this afternoon. I thought he got lost again or something. I asked him to have some snacks with me, but he didn't eat much."

"Do you think…" Hermione wanted to voice out her suspicions but decided against it, shaking her head, "No, that can't be."

"Can't be?" Ron's interest was perked. "Can't be what?"

"I think he might have been forced into…you know," Hermione blushed as she tried to hint the redhead.

"Huh?" Ron didn't get it at first but the idea soon kicked in when he saw Hermione's blush. "Oh…OH! But…But who could be such a sleazebag to hurt Har like that? He may be a slave, but he's not that kind of slave! When I get my hands on him, I'll…"

"Good evening, children."

The couple spun round to see Albus in his usual happy, knowing grin.

"Oh, good evening, Headmaster," Hermione greeted.

"Kids, could you do me a favour and finish your session with Harry a little earlier tonight? I have been making a lot of notes these few days for the school's upcoming events and I need him in the office to sort of clean up after me."

"Sure, we can end it a bit early, sir. We need to revise for our O.W.L anyway."

"Aye, sir. Anything for you and Harry," Ron agreed. He hesitated for a moment before trying his luck, "Sir, is something wrong with Har?"

"Oh, he's just fine," Albus smiled. "He's probably having a little bit of the cold, nothing Madame Pomfrey can't help. So, you will send him off early, eh?"

"Yes, sir," Hermione agreed, elbowing lightly at Ron to keep himself to himself.

As Albus left to join the other professors for dinner, Ron's mind began to formulate a plan.

--:--

Later after class, Harry was taken back to Albus' office, where Albus and Severus were waiting.

"Here's the little tyke, Headmaster!" Ron announced. "Oh, hello, Prof. Snape."

"Ah, thank you very much, Mr. Weasley," Albus replied. "We'll take it from here."

Harry, at upon hearing Severus' title being called, automatically doubled back, trying to leave the office, accidentally pulling Ron along with him.

"Woah, woah, where you going, lad?"

"That will be all, Weasley," Severus said, his face looking stern just for Ron's benefit. He quickly grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him towards Albus to hold. Ron could've sworn he saw a glimpse of Harry's pleading eyes to get out of here, but with the two professors waiting for him to leave, he couldn't do anything.

"Um, OK, well, see ya, lad."

With that Ron quickly made a dash out of the office, leaving Albus, Harry and Severus to their own devices. Severus accio-ed a chair for the boy to sit while Albus closed and locked the door. Harry stiffened himself instinctively at Severus' touch when the older man ushered the boy to his seat.

"Take a seat on the chair, Harry."

"It's OK, Har. We're here for you. Nothing is going to harm you, I promise."

Harry nodded, moving stiffly towards the chair and sat down. Severus walked over to the boy and knelt down to his eye level before fishing out something from his chest pocket. It was a little forest-green bottle filled with clear liquid.

"Open your mouth for me."

Harry shook his head. Severus had made him drink sleeping potion before. Who knows what he had in mind for him this time?

"It's alright, Har. It's just a little potion. It won't hurt you."

"I dun wan," Harry refused. There was no way they were going to make him open his mouth for that thing.

"Please, love," Severus said softly. Harry was taken aback. He had not heard Severus speak to him that softly before since the day they were separated. His dark orbs were glassy, as if he would pour out a long stream of tears in any given minute. Unconsciously, touched by that soft tone, Harry's mouth opened by itself, allowing Severus to do as he pleased. Severus uncorked the bottle and put a few drops into his mouth, making him swallow. Soon, the boy felt a little woozy and his tongue rather loose. Albus, after examining his vitals, nodded and gave Severus the green light to interrogate him.

"Who am I?" Severus asked as he took his hand.

"Master," Harry giggled as he brought Severus' hand up to stroke it against his cheek.

"And who is he?" he asked, pointing at Albus.

"That's Grandpa Albus," the boy giggled again.

"He calls me that sometimes," Albus chuckled good-naturedly.

Severus nodded and continued, "Harry, why do you look so pale lately?"

"I just so tired…" Harry sighed.

"Why are you tired?"

"I tired because work…because Draco daddy come see me all the time…"

"Lucius?" Severus was surprised at that answer. "Why does he come to see you?"

"He wanna fuck me," Harry replied in a matter-of-fact way, shocking both the adults present.

"Good lord," Albus exclaimed, slapping his forehead. "Come to think of it, he has been showing up lately, saying he wants to monitor his son's progress or participate in a meeting or doing his weekly evaluation for the Ministry and such…Oh good lord of Merlin, why didn't I think of him…"

Severus stayed quiet for a full long minute, trying to digest all this in. Then he stood up, his face screaming bloody murder.

"I am going to kill him."

"Severus, remember what I said," Albus reminded him about their conversation this morning.

"It's OK, Master," Harry muttered like a drunken person. "I kin take it."

"No, you will not," Severus scolded, then turned back to Albus and growled, "Albus, I cannot sit by and let his rape my pet. I will not!"

"Draco daddy say is pay back. I bite him. I pay. Master no go. Harry love Master. Harry do anything for Master…" Harry babbled like someone who had just downed an entire bottle or two of booze before he finally felt the drowsy effects of the veritaserum and collapsed from the chair into slumber. Luckily, Albus was nearby to catch him before he hit his face on the stone floor.

"That bastard will pay," Severus said, sickened by the thought of his god-brother raping his beloved and Harry having to take all the burden for him.

"Yes, he does," Albus agreed as he picked Harry up and cradled the sleeping boy in his arms, "but we cannot go about this by you storming to his house and crucifying him or blowing his balls off. It's a slave's word against him. Besides, you know the public property factor, and you don't exactly own Harry anymore. I do, and I have no choice but to abide by the factor, whether I like it or not."

"Then what? I sit back and let him get raped? I would rather be sent to Azkaban than let that happen!"

"And then what would you do? Let Harry suffer the consequences for your actions while you rot in prison and I having to step back and watch him be taken by other men because I cannot contest against the public property factor?" Albus challenged, waiting for Severus to retaliate before turning away from him as he brought Harry to his room to sleep, Severus following behind him. "There will always be a way to go around it. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but I'll try to figure out some way. You know as much as I do that I'm tied in this situation here."

"But for the time being he can do to Harry whatever he pleases?" Severus asked bitterly as he watched Albus tucking Harry in.

"I will try to keep Harry away from Lucius as much as possible. I will keep him by my side at all times from now on, but whatever that happens beyond my control, I…I can only apologize in advance."

Severus, seeing that there was no point in prolonging the argument, turned and stormed out of the office, leaving the old man sighing as he closed the door to Harry's room and went back to his desk to finish whatever he had left off of his work.

"That child really had it tough, Fawkes my old friend," Albus muttered to his phoenix perched loyally beside him, "I can see now why Severus loves him so much."

--:--

"Bloody hell, Mione! I just heard the craziest thing!"

Ron was practically hyped up as he made a mad dash back to the common room and managed to catch up with Hermione who was still staying up finishing the homework that Ron had not even started. Apparently Ron was suspicious at the sudden tense atmosphere that was going in Albus' office and that plea look Harry gave him aroused his curiosity too much that he had to find out what was going on. Using the Magic Portable Ear his twin brothers Fred and George gave him for his birthday and forced him to carry it around so that he could help them eavesdrop on exam answers, he managed to catch everything that was going inside the office and discover the secret relationship between Severus and Harry. It was too good a story to pass. As he made Hermione pay attention to him, he was secretly grateful that his twin brothers made him carry the Ear around.

"What now, Ron? I'm very busy, and so should you! You know our assignments due date is less than two days away!"

"Well, you see…" Ron told what he had heard in the office from start to finish. Once he was done, he had left the ever nonchalant Hermione bug-eyed and slack-jawed. "So I think that's the reason why Prof. Snape was so down a few months ago and why Har's been acting weird lately."

"It can't be," Hermione breathed in disbelief. "I never thought Prof. Snape was…well, kind."

"Neither did I. But I believe he's what you call a man of…a million faces," Ron was being sarcastic when he said the last part.

"True," Hermione grinned at Ron's sarcasm, "Poor Harry. I can't believe that happened."

"What are we gonna do? I mean, we can't just simply let Harry get…molested by that scumbag! It's bad enough as it is that his spawn is tormenting us in school, now Count Pretty Boy here is tormenting our friend!"

"True, true. But Harry is a slave, and if you're right about him being a sex slave, then the public property factor still applies. Technically, according to the old laws that are still ingrained within the books of Human Labour Rights Act, anyone else besides the original master has the right to do whatever they please with a slave and the master are required to either participate with their activities or not to interfere them while they have their way with the slave. Minimal resistance from either master or slave is allowed, but only just, because no matter how much the original master does not want his slave to used by anyone else, he has to respect the rights of other masters who desire pleasure just as much as he does. It's a lose-lose situation in this case, Ron. My guess is that probably Prof. Snape and/or Harry breached the old law and ended up in this predicament."

"How do you know so much about slavery, Mione?" Ron raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Unlike you, Ron, I actually read. I've been seeing some of the higher-ups having slaves of their own and Percy, seeing that I was interested as to why slaves still exist in the modern world, gave me a copy of the Human Labour Rights Act to look through. Quite fascinating stuff, don't you think?"

"Well, yeah, but anyways, this is Harry we're talking about here! Our student! Our friend! And that Count Von I'm-So-Full-Of-Myself-Because-I'm-Rich-and-Powerful is making a whore outta him! We must do something!"

"Well, the only thing that comes to my mind is adoption. Prof. Dumbledore would have to release Harry from slavery and then adopt him. But I'm not sure it would work…"

"You're right!" Ron exclaimed, snapping his fingers. "Of course it would work! If Prof. Dumbledore adopts Har, then that bloody 'Don't Hate Me Coz I'm Beautiful' idiot cannot do anything to him without committing pedophile! That's great! We should tell this to Prof. Dumbledore right away!"

"But you listened in on them, remember?" Hermione reminded her fiancé about his eavesdropping. "They will know. And I don't think they take too kindly on them having someone else knowing their well-kept secrets."

"Hmm, true. So how do we bring about it without actually letting them know that I 'spied with my little ear' on them?"

"We could try sending a note."

"Send a note? Mione, they are our professors, filled with experience of reading handwritings and spotting whose handwriting belongs to whom. They'd probably recognize our handwriting as soon as they open the letter. We can't pull this off. Besides, what should we write in it? 'Hi, I just so happen to know that Lucius Malfoy has been raping your slave and I have an idea on how to solve it but I can't tell you who I am coz you might just suspend me for spying?'" Ron snorted at that last remark. "That's definitely gonna work."

"Well, not worded like that, no," Hermione glared at him, folding her arms against her chest. She rolled her eyes in dismay; her fiancé can be very wordy and creative in his speech whenever he panics or becomes pessimistic. If only he were that good in words when he was doing his assignments. "It is the wording on its own. Besides, there's gotta be hundreds of us student in Hogwarts and I doubt Prof. Dumbledore, no matter how wise, can figure whose handwriting belongs to whom. If it makes you feel any better, I know a spell that can alter my handwriting to look like it's mine, but it's not mine at the same time. Happy?"

"Alright then," Ron sighed, a little breathless after spouting out so much nonsense. "You write the note. You're better at sensible writing than I am. I'll loan you Pig to send it to him."

"Good," Hermione nodded and reached down into her bag to see if she had any scrap parchment left. Finding one, she thought for a while before starting to write. Ron peered over her shoulder to see what she was writing. Slowly he wrapped his arms around her shoulder as he continued watching while she wrote the words in a way that is got the point across without the who, what and where this letter came from. One thing she would never admit, not even to his fiancé, was that she secretly enjoyed the feeling of Ron's arms around her while she did her things on the desk. She may pretend to shove him off with the excuse that he was bothering her, but after once or twice, she allowed him to stay that way. Ron may not know it himself, but years of feeling Ron's arms wrapped so securely with his soft heartbeat thumping quietly near her ear told her that Ron was actually quite muscular and toned in his own way. Being in his arms made her feel safe, and as she finished her last sentences, she secretly wished that this sort of feeling would never change nor end between them.

Seeing that Hermione had done her letter after she cast the spell to alter her handwriting, he prepared the envelope for her, taken from the few stack of new envelopes he bought when he owled his mother for the teaching materials for Harry, "Here. Put it in and I'll take it to Pig to give it to Prof. Dumbledore."

"OK," Hermione accepted the envelope and put the letter in. Sealing it with envelope wax, she handed it to Ron, who in turn rushed quickly to the room where they kept their owls. Dozens upon dozens of those nocturnal birds were fluttering about from one perch to another. Some actually flew out of the room, probably to go hunting for the night, but most of them were comfortable in their own perch, hooting their music of the night.

"Here, Pig," Ron called. The old bird flew off its perch and swooped down towards the redhead, only to slam into his face, making the poor redhead topple down, lying flat on his back. "Ow! Pig! You bloody old coot! One of these days I will cook you for Thanksgiving!" Ron scolded as he passed the letter to the owl, "Now send this to Prof. Dumbledore's office, and don't drop it or slam into anything, OK?"

As he sent the owl off, he hoped that their plan would work in helping out their dear friend.

No comments: