Saturday, March 17, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp76

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
Like the day Harry first came into Severus' home, the poor boy slept for almost more than 48 hours, only occasionally waking up to go to the bathroom and to have some form of liquid food to sustain him. His friends came to visit him from time to time but they always caught him sleeping and never had the chance to see him awake. It was as if everything that had happened to him these past few weeks had literally drained out his energy and the power sleep was what he needed to recharge his body.

During those 48 hours, everyone in the Order and the DA were busy with their plans to apprehend Voldemort and to take down the Ministry. Severus, since he was no longer a member of the Order, did not really have much of a privilege to know what went on or what they were doing at the moment to succeed their plans—either that or they were too busy to keep him updated—but he didn't really mind at the moment. He finally had Harry by his side and there was no way he was going to be torn apart from him again. Being that he is still unemployed and he put on a hiatus in his side-income job, it enabled him to be there for the boy every step of the way, helping him with anything he needed, but because Harry's brain was asleep most of the time, the boy barely registered who was helping him. He just knew that someone was attending to him and that was all that mattered.

By the afternoon of the third day, Harry's body told him that he rested enough and was ready to get up. Stretching himself awake and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he adjusted to the light that streamed into his room as he sat up on the bed and the first thing that caught his eye was Severus sitting beside his bed reading a book. Severus noticed him awake and quickly tended to him.

"Hey, pet," Severus smiled at him. "You fully awake now?"

"Y…Yes…" Harry replied in a low tone, looking down at his own hands, not daring to face him.

"Everything alright? Do you want to go to the bathroom? Do you want something to eat?"

Harry shook his head, still looking down at his hands and being very quiet.

"Harry?" Severus wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Hey, Har. It's OK. It's over now. You don't have to be afraid anymore."

"I know." Harry replied in a small voice.

"Relax. That life of yours with that bastard is over now. He will not touch you again. I'm right here for you, that's all that matters."

"I know," Harry repeated.

"Talk to me, love," Severus sighed, urging him to open up to him.

"Not now, Sev. Not now."

"Alright, pet," Severus kissed his cheek and kept his arm around him. "But I'm ready for you whenever you want to talk."

"D…Don't touch me…" Harry begged, his face filled with guilt and pain.

Severus was taken aback a little by his request but consented to letting him go, in which Harry moved to the other end of the bed, distancing himself away from the older man. Severus sighed, cursing inwardly at Voldemort for being the cause of all this. This was supposed to be a happy, emotional day where they finally were reunited together after being apart for so long and be in each other's arms until they could no longer let go. Why did that monster have to ruin it by making his pet feel guilty of being violated?

Harry, on the other hand, pulled his legs up to his chest. He shivered at the memory of being Voldemort's and Lucius' arms, of them having their way with him, making him feel things he wasn't supposed to feel with anyone other than his beloved Severus, and of his hormones making him take in whatever they threw into him. His body felt, once again, like he was when he was still a slave: dirty, tainted, violated, used and disgusting. The phantom feeling of their touches, their words, their cocks inside him, everything was making his body involuntarily tingle, and he knew his body could no longer revert to the way he had shared with Severus. He just knew it.

After quite a long silence and distance between each other, Harry finally got up and out of bed. Severus wanted to go to him but he had to keep his promise of not touching him.

"I am going to take a walk to the woods."

"Alright. I'll be here if you need me," Severus replied as he watched the boy leave quietly before he sighed sadly, massaging his temples, frustrated and pissed at the damage Voldemort had done to his beloved.

Harry went to into the woods, glad that there was no one around before he reached to a random oak tree and sat down on the ground. Why did he have to ruin the happiest day of his life? He should be in Severus' arms, crying happy tears for finally being in his presence again and smelling in the scent of mixed potions that he loved so much on Severus. He hadn't gone a day without having thought of Severus since the day he was taken by Voldemort but now all the memories of being with that psycho came flashing back, bringing guilt along with it. He closed his eyes shut, tears leaking out as he sobbed bitterly. He hoped to gods of all religions that he didn't hurt Severus' feelings by telling him not to touch him when he knew that they both needed it the most.

Harry stayed out until the sun went down and the stars came up. Severus, after musing and making mental notes of personally slaughtering Voldemort the first chance he sees him, was starting to get worried that Harry was not coming in and it was almost dinner time. He went outside, remembering that Harry mentioned about going to the woods behind the school and soon found him there at the oak tree, his eyes red and sodden from crying.

"Har? Come inside, it's cold out there. Dinner is almost on, and you must eat something."

"Come and sit with me," Harry said, looking up at him pleadingly.

"Alright," Severus nodded and sat down beside him. "You OK now, love?"

"When he would pass out from sex and I was still awake, I would steal a look at the sky," Harry sighed. "He was the first person to treat me like a slave after such a long time. He tried to break me. Him and Lucius."

"It's not your fault, pet. You were under the captivity of a madman. He'd do anything to have fun with you in his sick twisted ways."

"He whipped me. He spanked and whipped me just like my past Masters used to do. I tried to smart off at him, be strong and never balk by his ways but he would really make me beg because…because he would hurt our baby if I didn't break."

Severus really felt like giving all the three Unforgivable Curses on Voldemort and Lucius right now.

"But when he tried to rape me, it was the worst I have ever felt. I guess I had expected it to happen but I never thought he would do me in such a way that he would make me enjoy it, well, at least my body did. At first I tried to resist. I tried telling myself that I didn't like it, that I would not do it with anyone else but you, but my body wouldn't listen. I felt like I was being ripped in two. I begged for him to stop, but he would not. He would not even stop when I started crying. I managed to convince him not to come inside me for fear of our child, but one way or another he would always…" Harry started shaking. "I tried to tell myself that this is not what I wanted, that it was the hormones and that once this is over and I'm back with you I would be back the way we used to be, but…but…"

"Hush, don't say it anymore," Severus said as he held him close to his chest. "Love, this is not your fault. Your body may have responded to that monster's touches but it is not your fault. You never wanted this. You were forced into this. You have not betrayed me. I don't blame you for all of this. You were used for much worse than this and still I took you in, didn't I? I don't care what happened to you. As long as you are back here with me and that our child is safe, I don't give a damn about anything else."

"Please, Severus. I don't want to be held," Harry pushed away. "I just can't take being held right now, not after what had happened. I feel dirty and used, so much worse than when I was still a slave, and no matter what you say or how you feel about it, it doesn't change the fact that whatever happened to me had happened and there's nothing you can do about it."

"I'm…I'm sorry…I just…want to make you feel better, is all," Severus hesitated for a moment before asking, "Would you like to sleep alone tonight? Would u like me to stay out of sight until you're ready to face me?"

"No!" Harry panicked and leaned over quickly to kiss Severus even though he really didn't want to at the moment. "Please don't leave me. I love you. I can't live without you, not after we've been apart for so long. I can't stand it anymore! I want to be with you!"

"I love you too. I love you so much. You just look so upset and all, and sleeping with me would mean me holding you. I just thought you might want to have some time alone. I don't want you to leave me either, but if you're uncomfortable around me at the moment…"

"I didn't say I was uncomfortable around you. I just don't want to be held right now. Severus, I still want to be in bed with you. I just need to deal with these old demons before you can hold me, so don't you dare leave me."

"OK, if you're sure about this," Severus smiled gently. "Then I won't hold you until you're ready and want me to. Come, let's go inside. It's almost dinnertime, and I'm sure your friends would really want to see you fully up and about."

"I'll bet," Harry got up and brushed his pants off the dirt. "I would not be adverse to holding hands though."

"Then shall we?" Severus held out his hand.

Harry nodded and took his hand, in which Severus led him inside and to the dining room of Harry's dorm, where dinner was all set on the table by Harry's friends.

"Percy~!" Becka ran to hug Harry, still calling him by his name given by Albus, though Harry took care not to flinch or push her away so as not to make her worry about him not wanting to be held. "Oh, thank Merlin you're finally and fully awake! We were so worried about you~!"

"Oh, give him some air to breath, Becka," Rach pulled Becka away from Harry. "He needs some space and a bit of quality time with his sweetheart."

"Well, I'm sure he can join us for dinner now, can he?" Aaron said as he led Harry to his seat. "We've been having dinner together with Prof. Snape for almost 2 days now while you were in Sleeping Beauty mode and him keeping vigil by your side, didn't we, Jude?"

Jude only smiled and nodded quietly.

"Well, at least you're keeping Severus company," Harry replied. "I must admit I am feeling a bit peckish."

So while Harry ate, the quartet filled him in on what he had been missing out so far. Jude had finally turned over a new leaf and stopped being the Ice Queen and Rebel Beastess of Kym after Aaron had proven his worth and feelings for her. Tony Brixius, a fellow Banshee, was someone who wouldn't take no for an answer when Jude refused his advances and he had tried to rape her in the library in retaliation to her rejections. Being that she had betrayed Harry and made an enemy out of her friends, she knew in her heart that she deserved to be punished this way, but she had not expected Aaron to come to her rescue by dropping books onto the guy, knocking him out and pulling her away from the scene. Jude thought he was just doing this to rub it on her face later on, but when Aaron said these exact words "Even if you have turned into the Devil himself, I would still love you" and showed her the scar on his neck, finally coming clean to what he had done for her when she was forced to wed Barty Crouch Jr., she finally broke down and cried in his arms, apologizing profusely and finally believing that Aaron's feelings for her were true.

Jude sincerely apologized for everything she had done to Harry, in which he forgave her readily, holding no grudge on her and said that becoming pregnant is probably the best thing that had ever happened to him before he was being kidnapped. Jude finally revealed the Christmas present she stole and hid from Harry, the wrapping still sealed and untouched. Aaron got him a crystal ball that was in a round parcel wrapped in silver and gold wrapping paper tied in a bronze bow; Rach got him a brown leathered book of advanced spell that was in a rectangular parcel wrapped in silver blue; and Becka got him the pinkish gothic-Lolita dress they saw displayed at the Muggle novelties shop that was in a square parcel wrapped in white wrapping paper with black polka-dots. Harry was happy for all the gifts except the Lolita dress, because it reminded of him going to shop for girls' clothes with Lucius, though he didn't let her know that in fear of upsetting her. She meant well anyway. And Jude gave Harry the Christmas present she should've given to Harry: a custom-made black robe that was a splitting image of Severus' own cloak. He thanked her and received a smile from as a reply, a genuine smile that suited her so much better than the cold scowl she always wore back then.

They even told Harry about the annual bazaar that they always hold in conjunction with the anniversary of the school. Aaron revealed that he had teamed up with Jude, Rach and Becka to start up a Japanese food stand, with Jude and Becka as his helpers, Rach as the cashier and Aaron as the chef, since when he wasn't studying his head off in Kym, he would be back in the Muggle world, working part-time as an assistant chef in a Japanese restaurant. He surprised everyone with fast chopping techniques and the swift yet perfect way he served the dish. No one in the wizarding world has eaten real Japanese dishes before and they were curious to try it out. Jude said that many laughed when they saw Aaron wearing an apron with the word 'fish' in kanji on it, but when he actually threw up a live fish fresh out of the aquarium, chopped it into pieces in the mid air and caught them in the dish arranged in perfect order, their laughter turned to admiration. Becka told Harry excitedly on how he was able to chop capsicums, throw the knife up high, turn around to fry something, then catch the knife in the mid air to continue chopping without missing a beat, but Rach grumbled that his last sushi act—taking out a large live lobster out of the aquarium, putting it on the table without getting himself wet or pinched, taking out a huge mallet and cracked the shell while the lobster was still alive and kicking, grabbing the tail of the lobster and flinging it in the air before chopping the lobster in the mid air and catching it on the plate, its pieces falling chronologically in order of its shape, its shell splitting open a few seconds later, revealing the fresh, juicy flesh inside—was just plain disgusting and showing off.

"Well, at least you provide your side of the entertainment," Aaron replied. "Rach could actually count the money within one glance and could tell if someone has paid him more or less. She could even give the customer the exact amount of change without much effort. Though she always ended up being so busy counting her money that she often forgot to give them their customary green tea and Jude and Becka had to yell at her constantly to remind her that."

"Tell him about the post-bazaar party, Aaron!" Becka said excitedly.

Aaron did not need to be told twice. He spoke that it was customary during bazaars that after counting the earnings, the students are treated to a post-bazaar party at the school main dining hall for all their hard work. There was singing, dancing, eating, drinking and merry-making, but not as great as what happened to the quartet. Aaron, after officially winning Jude's heart, was the highlight of the party dancing as everyone watched in awe of Aaron, valedictorian of Kym, dancing arm in arm with Jude, the famous Ice Queen and Rebel Beastess of Kym who never let anyone come near her even with a ten-foot pole. Becka, who had invited her sweetheart Cyril to attend the party, was assured by the man that he would never cheat on her, that he didn't mind her losing the ribbon and that she was the only girl for her, and he proved it to him by proposing marriage to her there and then, giving her the engagement ring that was worth much more of a symbol of their love than a mere ribbon around her neck. And the biggest surprise of all was that Rach, the girl who was equally unapproachable as Jude and who thought that all men are intellectually inferior to her, had revealed that she had a secret lover hidden behind her closet all along. It turned out that she had been having a secret affair with Prof. Matthew Roberts Lee who taught Ancient Runes since she was in 2nd year in Kym because his intellect, and good looks, was turning the young genius on till no end. Hiding behind a façade of books and theories, they would go off whenever they could to spend their private time together, and it was Jude who caught them almost getting down and dirty in Rach's dorm when she realized that Rach was gone from the party all of a sudden, though they promised to keep it a secret from the school because of the strict teacher-student conduct.

"And here's the mystery man's picture," Becka giggled as she pick-pocketed Rach's wallet and showed Harry the picture. He has long, quite muscular arms and was fairly tanned and quite well-built. There was a touch of Eurasian in him with hair a colour mixture of earth brown and stale green. He had slightly protruding fang among his clean, white teeth, and haunting golden yellow orbs behind clever glasses. Rach growled with a blush on her face and snatched the wallet away.

"Breathe a word and I swear to God…"

"Oh, don't be such an ass," Becka shoved her playfully. "You know you want to tell Harry anyway. We're just helping you along."

After telling their side of the story, Harry briefly told them his, trying to keep the graphic details out so as not to upset them and Severus decided that it was alright for the kids to know about what he and the Order had heard from Lil and Beck about the Ministry scandal and the reason behind Voldemort's killings. By the time he was done, even Harry was stunned.

"You…You mean this had always been an elaborate plan by the Ministry…to kill me…?" Harry breathed.

"Yes, I'm afraid it's true," Severus replied. "I'm sorry I had to break it to you like this, but you deserve to know that truth."

"They should realize by now that most prophecies are self-fulfilling," Rach said. "Even if it's true that some predictions and prophecies can be accurate, but most of the times, prophecies happen because the people who sought to stop it from happening are usually the ones who cause prophecies to happen due to their actions."

"I agree," Aaron seconded the motion. "I've seen a lot of incidents in the Muggle world, especially in businesses where people tend to think that prices are going to go up and go all-out on a spending spree to get all their things before it happens, only to end up being the cause of price raise because the sellers thought their business is picking up and raised their prices to earn more profit. It's self-fulfilling in itself."

"But then again, like that girl Lil said," Becka chipped in. "It doesn't matter whether the Ministry did anything or not. If they didn't let Voldemort come to being, Harry and Mr. Snape would've still met. Something else would've happened that will cause Harry to meet him even if they didn't intervene. Look at Harry's friend Draco and his mate Remus. Remus is a slave and they ended up meeting each other because Draco's father bought him. And even if he didn't buy, someone else that Draco's father or Mr. Snape knew might have bought him, and because Draco and Mr. Snape are family, they would've still met anyway. It's all about fate. Sometimes you just can't fight it."

"Still clinging onto your dreams of destiny and romance, huh?" Jude asked teasingly, earning a pout from Becka. "But seriously, I would agree with Becka on that one thing. We will never know what lies ahead in the future. If something was meant to happen, there is no stopping it. The Ministry is fighting a losing battle for refusing to see the bright side of the situation and hold on to their decrepit beliefs. Their wanting to stop the prophecy is only speeding it up, and they are making matters even worse for themselves for having a psychopath to do their dirty work."

"Then let's just hope for our sake that the Order will be able to correct this situation before it's too late."

Everyone nodded in agreement at Severus' statement before slowly engaging into idle talk, sharing a few drinks in between (except Harry because of his condition). By the time they were done it was almost way past bedtime before they realized that they still had class the next day. Both Severus and Harry sent them off, wishing them well, before clearing the table and doing the dishes.

"Tonight I want us to sleep nude," Harry suddenly said as he washed the last remaining plates.

"Huh?" Severus was caught off-guard while he was drying the ones that are done. "Why the sudden gesture?"

"I want to do something. Not sex, but something else."

"Well, I wouldn't say no to trying new things. Alright, surprise me then."

"You won't be disappointed, Severus," Harry smiled at him, finishing the last of the dishes and turned to him. "Can we go to bed?"

"Alright. You still need to a bit more rest anyways," Severus held out his hand. "Shall we?"

Harry nodded and took his hand, going to the bedroom. Inside, he opened the curtains to let the moonbeams shine in. He then undressed and pulled the covers back, getting on top of the bed and pulled down covers on his side. Severus felt a little aroused by the sight of Harry being bare, but he promised he wouldn't go any further until Harry was ready. He undressed as well and followed him.

"Lay on your side facing me," Harry instructed.

Severus did so, interested to find out what this was all about.

"Touch me, but touch me as if it is the first time you have ever touched me. And nothing arousing. Like this."

So saying, Harry reached over and gently stroked Severus' arm. Severus nodded and did as the boy demonstrated, reaching over and caressing Harry's cheek, moving his fringe aside. Harry then moved his hand to Severus' abs, looking lovingly at him, while Severus traced his finger along Harry's face, from the tip of his forehead to his chin and back up again anti-clockwise, then ran his fingers around Harry's eyes, nose and lips. Harry closed his eyes and dropped his hand from Severus, feeling the touches on his face, rekindling the feeling of being touched by the man he loved. Severus continued to gently touch him everywhere else, but nothing arousing, until his hand rested on Harry's baby bump, and in turn, Harry opened his eyes and looked at him lovingly.

"I love you, Severus," Harry whispered, leaning in for a chaste kiss.

"I love you too, Harry," Severus kissed him back gently. "You and our child."

After probably an hour of just gentle chaste kisses and touches, Harry slowly pulled Severus' arm around himself.

"Now I want you to hold me."

Severus nodded and wrapped his arms around him, holding him close.

"Feeling better now, Har?"

"Yes. I just needed to remember that being touched can be nice," Harry snuggled close. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, my love. You know you can count on me on anything."

Harry smiled and closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep, his head rested underneath the older man's chin and his hand around his waist.

"Sleep well, love. Tomorrow, you will be back with your real family again," Severus whispered as he drifted off to sleep as well.

No comments: