Saturday, March 10, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp9

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
A week has passed since that fateful incident, both to Draco and Remus and Severus and Harry. They had their ups and downs during that week, but nothing serious. Occasionally, Lucius would make use of his leftover 'energy' to go tease Remus and make advances towards him, but most of the time, Remus would steer clear from him and would follow around Draco diligently, stating profusely that he belonged to Young Master Malfoy now and wished to keep it that way. Lucius' assumptions of Remus' getting tired of Draco or wanting more than just a small boy's touch was backfired as not once did his ex-slave come crawling back to him. He had to settle with playing and fooling around with other slaves that belonged to some of his acquaintances, and they were only too happy to oblige as long as they had Lucius Malfoy, voice of the Ministry, to their advantage. Other than that, Remus remained loyal to Draco and would meet his every whim and fancy, satisfying him both on and off the bed. Although Draco had not once asked for sex since their first time together during his birthday, he was content just to kiss and cuddle his Young Master and hug him to sleep. Truthfully, he needed a little break from the sex anyway, and that whole week was rather refreshing for him.

Severus, on the other hand, was still plagued with guilt throughout the week. Ever since he uttered the word 'Slut' and ended the sex at a sour note, he couldn't look at Harry the same way again. His vow of abstinence crept back into his system as he vowed to fully understand the child before getting any more ahead of himself. Although Harry seemed to behave as if it had never happened, he could tell from the tiny flinches and small winces whenever he patted him head or stroke his chin or kissed him that he was still a little apprehensive, and the occasional sad look in his beautiful jade-green eyes were tell-tale signs enough for Severus to know that Harry's awakened memory from that word had not subsided.

He had to meet Remus quick before they grow anymore distant as it was.

On that Friday afternoon after Potions class, he dismissed everyone except Draco so that he could tell Draco that he would like Remus to come and visit Harry the next day. Draco, not really used to having Remus away from him, suggested that his godfather come over to the Malfoy manor to let Harry visit him instead. After reaching an agreement, Severus relayed the good news to Harry, in which the boy squealed and jumped with glee before hugging Severus affectionately, which of course was not helping either Severus' vow of abstinence or his crotch. The next day, Severus woke up to find himself alone on bed. He almost went into a panic attack trying to look for his beloved pet, thinking that he had ran out on him or gotten kidnapped and would've woken up the whole household and brought the house down looking for Harry if it weren't for Colin nonchalantly remarking that he saw Harry sitting on the high couch of the dressing room waiting for Severus, dangling his legs like it was nobody's business. Needless to say, Harry almost got a scolding for making his Master worry his head off.

"Don't you ever do that again to me, understand, pet? I know you're excited for today but this doesn't give you the reason to give me a heart attack."

Harry stuck his tongue out apologetically, like a child would when he was caught taking an extra cookie from the cookie jar.

"Honestly, Harry. Have I ever broken a promise to you before? It wouldn't kill you to have a little patience, would it?" Severus grumbled and muttered under his breath as he looked through the clothes he wanted his pet to wear. Finally he found a pair of jeans shorts that ran only all the way down half of Harry's thigh and a big adult-sized blue T-shirt that said 'King for A Day' for Harry to wear. Severus chuckled at the pun on the shirt. Today was Harry's big day after all. It sort of suited him, although it was pointless to let him wear jeans underneath since the shirt was huge as usual and ran past the shorts towards the boy's knees, but then again, it was better than having some lecherous random guy looking under Harry's shirt to see nothing but underwear underneath. He was not taking any chances letting his guard down against any potential people that may have their grubby hands on his pet.

Harry smiled as soon as he was done dressing. He didn't seem to mind the irony of the outfit. Obviously he was very excited to go visit Remus that he didn't care much how he looked. Severus smiled at the innocent look his little one had and held out his hand.

"Come. We shan't be late for your big meeting now, shall we?"

The older man soon led him to the carriage and got in. Harry automatically followed after him and found his comfort zone on Severus' lap. Severus stroke his hair, feeling relieved that at least Harry was not resisting sitting on his lap, though his guilt still lingered. Harry turned to look at Severus with a "Are you OK?" look but Severus shook his head, assuring him that everything was fine before lifting Harry's chin and kissed him softly before looking out of the window. The couple rode in comfortable silence as the carriage drove them all the way to the Malfoy manor. At the front door, Severus could see from the carriage window that the slave Remus walking side by side with Draco around the front yard, chit-chatting to each other as they waited for Severus to greet him. The expression both Remus and Draco had when they spoke and teased each other was enough to tell Severus that they were more than just Young Master and slave. He wondered whether they had gone way back before Lucius decided to give Remus to his son as a present, but it wasn't his business to pry. As long as his godson was happy, nothing else mattered.

As soon as the carriage stopped, Harry jumped off Severus' lap and made a mad dash to Remus, rushing over to hug him and letting out an excited squeal.

"Hey, Harry," Remus chuckled as he patted Harry's head. "How're you doing?"

"Absolutely fabulous, since he almost gave his Master a heart attack by waking up hours before me and decided to play hide-and-seek on poor me," Severus grinned as he got off and dismissed the carriage.

"You're that happy to see me, aye, Har?"

Harry gave him a toothy grin as a reply.

"I will let you guys be. I have riding lessons to go to," Draco replied, yawning at the bored task he was about to undertake.

"Just don't be too hard on the horse, eh? We did give them a rather…vigorous time with our little 'escapades'," Remus grinned, flashing a wink at him.

"Remus Lupin!" Draco said warningly, his face blushing slightly.

"Oh? What does he mean by that, Draco?" Severus rubbed his chin knowingly.

"Nothing! I'm going!" Draco almost shouted as he left, leaving the chuckling Remus behind his wake. He ruffled the boy's hair, in which Harry squealed in delight and giggled.

"How is my little ol' Har been doing? Have you been a good boy?"

"Remus," Severus said, feeling that it is best to bring it out front what the true purpose of their meeting was. "I must ask you something."

"Yes, Master Snape?" Remus replied as he led both Severus and Harry into the manor.

"After the birthday party last week, Harry and I got a little…intimate. Unfortunately I got ahead of myself and called Harry something that…I feel bad about. He reacted rather adversely to it and well…I was wondering if you…"

Severus couldn't continue, his guilty conscience creeping back to him. Remus looked at Severus for a while, seemingly knowing what he was trying to say, then covered Harry's ears before asking, "You called him…a slut, didn't you, Master Snape?"

"Yes," Severus sighed.

"I think it is best we discuss this somewhere private," Remus said as he carried Harry in his arms as if he weighed nothing. Severus nodded and followed Remus. The younger man led the older one to a room upstairs where Draco's old playthings used to be. The room was nice and clean, but the things that scattered around were clearly not in use anymore since Draco's was at an age where he shouldn't be playing toys anymore. He brought Harry into Draco's old playhouse which hadn't been used for a long time and let Harry down to play with the toys before sitting on the floor in front of Severus.
"I've only known Harry when he came into the business, but what I learnt from him while he's under my training that this started way back. I gather you have heard that Harry's foster family wasn't exactly the type of a model family should be."

"Yes. I read about them."

"Well, apparently before Harry joined us, he had already been…'broken into'. His cousin…took a sort of sexual liking to him, then cornered him with his friends and…gang-raped him. They called him…" Remus looked at Harry cautiously before continuing, "that word over and over again while they force-fed him with a Muggle drug and raped him for almost a week. I think that drug was some sort of what Muggles call the 'date-rape' drug or drugs that would increase libido and bring out your inner lust or something.

"The first time we knew that Harry was very sensitive to that word was when the head of the slave trader passed Harry to me to be trained. As expected, young Harry at that time put up with a lot of fight, and I tried my best to make the training as easy for him as possible. When he refused to be toy-trained—it's a code-name for us to be trained with Muggle sex toys and dildos—my co-trainer said these exact words: You are a slut and you know it, so take the fucking toy and start acting like one. I swear I have never seen such traumatized eyes from that boy as he shrank into that fetal position with his hands on his head and his mouth screaming and crying like hell descended on earth. We had to sedate him and extract that memory of his cousin and his friends raping him to put it in the Pensieve so he would not have to remember it again."

Severus was speechless as he heard this story coming out of Draco's slave's mouth. How could his own cousin do this to him? And allowing his friends to gang-rape him no doubt! Severus suddenly felt the urge to castrate the culprits that cause his little pet so much pain.

"I have been in the business ever since my parents died when I was 9 and left me for naught, and I am considered one of the veteran slaves and I rely on my years of experience to know and learn what goes about in the sex slave business. For us sex slaves, we were always given a background check of where we come from, who we are, what are our origins, etc. by using the Pensieve method of viewing our history and keep a record, thus the stuff you read about Harry. Sometimes they omit out certain things in the records so that they would not leave a bad impression the customers who bought them, like Harry's sensitivity to that word. I guess they failed to realize that they may be able to take away the memories, but they could never take away the emotional scars that are left behind to decay in such a fragile thing called the heart. It is often these emotional scars that force the bad memories to resurface, no matter how many times you eliminate them."

"Dear God…" Severus felt his heart clench. "Now I know why. I still can't believe I said it. It just slipped out."

"I know you never meant any harm, Master Snape," Remus said. "I know it was just the heat of the moment. His last client didn't take it too well though. He used that word on him and he had to return him to us, demanding a refund, because Harry wouldn't stop crying for 3 days straight. Again, we had to sedate him and extract the memory out of his head. But still, I believe one day he will understand that anything you say to him will not mean any harm, even that word. He just needs time."

"I know. But I think I better steer clear from uttering it for now."

"True. Better safe than sorry," Remus smiled as Harry, who was done playing in the playhouse, came over to him carrying a big lion plushie doll. "I see you have taken care of Harry really well. It's been so long since I seen him smile like that."

Harry giggled as Remus patted him on the head, leaning against him affectionately like a child would to a father. Severus smiled seeing that sight.

"I think he needs a father more than a lover."

Remus shook his head, "He may appear childish and behave so, but ever since his incident and his days in the business, he has matured emotionally. I think he understands that he deserves a lover more than anything else. His behaviour now is his own way to cope with his scars."

"He is a brave little one," Severus said, ruffling Harry's hair. Harry, in turn, smiled and grinned at Severus.

"Mah!"

"He still hasn't learnt to talk yet, I see," Remus said it as a matter of fact.

"No," Severus confirmed it. "I have a speech teacher coming in next month. He should start to learn to talk in no time."

"I find it hard to imagine him talking," Remus chuckled. "His action alone speaks louder than words. He has touched many of our hearts in the business, and it's his silent yet cheerful nature that keeps us going at times."

"Well, I want him to know more words than just 'Mah' for Master, 'Nummy' for 'Yummy', sl…well, you-know-what and 'Fuck'."

Remus laughed at the last word Severus uttered, "Did you really say that, Har?"

Harry gave him a toothy grin.

"Not that I don't like it," Severus chuckled as well. "I just really want him to know more words."

"True. Even those homeless Muggles among us in the business are far more articulate than Harry."

"Would you like to sit on my lap, Harry?" Severus asked.

Harry looked at Remus, then looked at Severus, then back again, not sure what to decide.

"It's your choice, Har. We won't force you," Remus said.

Harry looked at either two long and hard for a while, then finally smiled and decided to sit on Severus' lap.

"Looks like he still likes you better, Master Snape. I feel grateful and happy that he had found someone like you to take care of him."

"I just don't understand why anyone would want to harm such a sweet, innocent child like him."
"The world is a cruel, unfair place sometimes. We learn to cope somehow. I do pity people like Harry though. They should have a normal life, not like this."

"Yes. I am trying to give a normal life to Harry as best I can," Severus agreed, then turned to Harry and asked, "Do you like living with me, Harry?"

Harry nodded hard, cuddling the lion plushie doll close to his chest.

"You seem to like the doll, I see," Remus said, pointing at the doll, in which Harry nodded gleefully in reply.

"Looks like I know what to get you now for your birthday," Severus grinned.

Harry shook his head and held onto the doll tighter.

"I think he wants that only and he wants it right now," Remus chuckled. Harry looked at Severus pleadingly, holding the doll impossibly tight that the head seemed to threaten to come off its neck.
"We have to ask Draco first, Harry," Severus said and smiled when Harry pouted in response, not wanting to let go of the doll. "But you can hold onto it right now."

Suddenly, without warning, Remus perked up as if hearing something, "Looks like Young Master Malfoy is throwing his usual tantrum on the horse again."

"Eh? Where?" Severus asked, looking around to see where Draco was.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot that you don't know me much yet," Remus scratched his chin awkwardly. "I'm a bit of a werewolf, you see. When I was 12, I couldn't stand the way my previous Master was treating me in his sex games and tried to run away. I soon got lost in the woods behind his home and got attacked by a werewolf. Luckily I wasn't bitten. I survived with only a few scratches by the werewolf's claws, but that was enough to turn me into half a werewolf. The werewolf who had attacked me was probably experiencing some sort of post-natal disorder or something because she thought I was her cub, which was probably the reason why she didn't kill me. She took me away deeper into the woods and nursed me back to health, and treated me like I was her real son.

"I learnt through certain pictures hidden under the cellar of her old cottage that she used to have a husband and a baby, but apparently she was also a victim of another werewolf attack herself as she was turned and somehow killed her husband and baby on a full moon's night. Since then, she went a little ka-ka in the head and roamed around the woods looking for her so-called missing husband and baby and was overjoyed when she finally 'found' me. She was in her own little world and would talk many nice things about 'my father' and that I would be so thrilled to see him if she ever 'found' him. Aside from the transformation every night when she would go savagely wild and I had to lock her out of the house until she reverted back, she was a very nice woman. In fact, during my half a year stay with her, I almost believed she really was my mother. No one treated me so nicely like she did."

"I see," Severus replied sympathetically. "You seem to refer to her as a past tense. Did she…?"

Remus nodded. "My Master contacted the business about my disappearance, and the business, being that they didn't want to lose one of their best money-makers, quickly sent out a search party. She never saw it coming. They ambushed the cottage unannounced and she was getting ready to change at that time. I was so engrossed in preparing the necessary tools to keep her out of the house that I didn't know their presence until they came in with their wands and chains and leashes. They quickly grabbed me and tied me up in their chains, thinking that she was going to attack me or something. She, being the protective 'mother', lunged at them despite her half-transformation and they gave her the Cruciatus curse. I wanted to go to her and make them stop torturing her but they held me back. At her last attempt to save me, the head of the slave trader stepped in and stabbed her with a silver knife right through the heart. I was taken away, kicking and screaming back to the business—my Master was reprimanded for not looking after their 'merchandize' well and confiscated me from him, terminating their sales agreement—and she was left there at the cottage to probably rot. I never saw her again since."

"I'm…I'm really sorry to hear that…I didn't think that you slaves would come from such a…shockingly devastating childhood…"

"It's alright," Remus smiled. "Our plight is more or less the same: sold to slave traders because we were driven by extreme poverty. Won't do much to reminiscence too long on it."

"You say you are half a werewolf. What does that mean?"

"Don't worry. I don't change as often as someone who is bitten. Only once every 3 months. Like I said, I was only scratched, not bitten, and I don't go around killing cattle or howl at the moon or whatnot. I still retain a little bit of my sanity when I change, but the beast in me usually conquers my mind. Aside from having super-human strength when I'm in human form, I got heightened senses as well, that's why I can hear Young Master from this distance. Ah, there he goes again."

"Yes, Draco hates having to do things over and over again. He doesn't do well with repetition. He has a restless soul, that I can say."

"I think he's gonna need some help," Remus said as he got up. "Excuse me for a moment."

Harry instinctively gripped Remus' sleeve, giving him both a questioning and reluctant look.

"Do you want to come along, Har?"

Harry nodded excitedly.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt having him here around for a while," Severus said as he looked at the time. "I still have some work brought from my office to do at home. You can stay here for the moment, Harry. I will be back at dinner time. If anyone touches you like I do, I give you permission to bite them, OK?"

Harry nodded again. At this point, in order to hang out with Remus, he'd agree to anything.
"Be a good boy now," Severus kissed him both on the head and on the lips before leaving for the front door. As Remus and Harry sent him off, Harry tried to remember the word to bid people farewell before trying to say it as he waved at his Master.
 
"Bai-bai, Mah!"

Severus felt that if this was his final moments, he'd die in content.

No comments: