Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp45

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
While Severus was on his way back to Hogwarts, Harry was with Draco in his room at Severus' dorm right at that moment, resting his head on Draco's slight bulge, trying to hear any movement. Draco had come clean with Harry and told him the news about his pregnancy and surprisingly, rather than getting a shocked or horrified look from the younger boy, he was met with a confused gaze. Apparently despite the fact that he was far more 'educated' in the art of sex and whatnot, he had no understanding whatsoever with the basic sex ed and the stuff about the birds and the bees. Draco had to explain it to the boy very carefully so as not to overload his brain with too much facts, and also told him about the ability to conceive for men in the wizarding world that were far different—almost impossible—for men in the Muggle world. After everything sunk in, the boy beamed happily and congratulated him with glee. At least it was a much better reaction than what his parents and the Old Married Couple gave him.

"Harry, I have not felt anything yet," Draco chuckled. "I don't think the baby will move just yet. I'm barely even 3 months."

"Who knows?" Harry grinned, looking up at him in amusement. "They might be moving and you just don't notice."

"Quit saying 'they'. I would like to hold on to the last tiny little piece of hope that it is only one."

"Mione is never wrong, you know."

"Thanks, but not helping," Draco groaned.

"Don't worry, little cubs," Harry talked to Draco's belly as if they could hear him. "Your Uncle Severus will bring your Daddy to see you in no time."

"If he is not already dead," Draco sighed worriedly. "Father probably has already killed him."

"Draco, you must have faith in Severus. He knows what to do."

"I will try, Harry. I will try."

Harry continued laying his head against Draco's belly, still hoping to hear any sort of movement the baby—or babies—might have. He looked up when the door opened a few moments later revealing Severus, stepping into the room and putting his broom aside.

"Severus!" Harry beamed.

"Hello, Harry, Draco," Severus greeted the boys. "Are you alright today?"

"A little morning sickness," Draco admitted, "but so far, so good."

"I made him eat sour drops all day," Harry announced. "Mione said it's good for morning sickness."

"I think now I want to throw them up instead," Draco nodded, making Harry laugh out loud at that comment. Sometimes he felt as if Hermione was the 'father' of the child, clucking behind him like a mother hen trying to get him to go by the books and manuals to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy on his part.

"Well, you do need to eat healthy too," Severus nodded. It seemed like at least his godson was well taken care of when he wasn't around to watch out for him.

"I know, Uncle Sev. I'm trying to, just so long as I don't end up emptying myself in the toilet every 10 seconds."

"Where have you been, Severus?" Harry asked curiously.

"Finding a home for Draco," Severus replied as he removed his outer robes and hung it on the coat stand.

"Home?" Draco asked. "Am I not supposed to live here with you?"

"You know as well as I do that you are not exactly carrying a normal baby," Severus noted. "Albus and I have decided that to keep you out of trouble with the Ministry, it is best if you stay somewhere that the Ministry would not suspect you living in and arrange you a private tutor to carry on teaching you at least until you carry the child to term. Hopefully after your birth and the usual one-month confinement period, you'll be able to actually make it to the exams."

"I understand," Draco nodded. He knew his godfather was right. There was no way he could stay in school after what happened to him. Sooner or later, the Ministry will hear wind of his condition and there would be hell to pay. "So…uh…who am I staying with then? Who will be my private tutor?"

"Albus is arranging it as we speak. As for lodgings, I have assigned you with a cousin of your mother's."

"Which one? Mother's got plenty of cousins. Not Aunt Bella, I hope. She's a total nutcase."

Severus hesitated for a second before replying, "Sirius Black."

Draco widened his eyes in shock and exclaimed, "Not him!"

Harry looked back and forth between their conversations. He briefly remembered that name and the face of the name's owner. Strikingly handsome with wild-looking hair and a permanent drunken glaze across his eyes, and the scene where Severus grabbed his hand when he tried to touch him surfaced in his memory on that fateful day at Draco's birthday party where he first met Remus after so many months apart.

"Draco, there is nothing that will happen to you," Severus tried to assure his godson, but Draco wanted none of that.

"Uncle Sev, that guy shags anything that moves. He's just as bad as Father. Why him of all people?!"

"Because I have things on him, things that I've promised him to keep just between us, and he will do as he was told."

Draco wanted to retaliate but Harry tugged his sleeve, pleading him with his jade-green eyes. The blonde stole another skeptical look at Severus before finally sighing and said, "Well, as long as you know what you're doing. I promised Harry I'll trust you and that's what I'll try to do right now."

"I do know," Severus said confidently. "I will take you there first thing tomorrow after class, but right now, don't you have homework to do?"

"I don't…" He was about to protest but he caught Severus' look and understood. He grinned and replied, "Yeah, my Herbology essays don't write themselves. Gotta go."

With that he left the room, winking at Harry before closing the door behind him. Severus chuckled after him and turned to his beloved.

"And how have you been, Harry?"

"I'm OK. My tutor said I can more or less catch up on the lesson. He said next year I might probably join in Hogwarts. I might be a bit older than my fellow first years, but I don't mind, as long as I can go to school like Draco, Ron and Mione."

"Remember, that means you will also be in my class, and I warn you I will not go easy on you just because I have had you in bed," Severus grinned.

"I know that," Harry pouted. "You don't play favourites when it comes to work."

"And," Severus came closer with a devious look strewn all over his face, "I will not give you passing grades, no matter how good you are to me in bed."

"Naughty horny toad," Harry muttered as he picked up a soft toy nearby and blocked his face with it. That didn't stop Severus from leaning down even closer towards the boy.

"Your point?"

Harry pouted again at the way Severus always sounded so sexy when he did that in his ear, making him putty almost all the time. He reached forward to capture Severus' earlobe and sucked it erotically just the way Severus liked it before letting go and said in a challenging tone, "Then I'll make you give me a passing grade."

"Mmhmm," Severus grinned. "And how exactly would you achieve that, Mister Potter-Dumbledore?"

"For starters…" Harry whispered as he reached down to stroke Severus' bulge. Severus hissed silently at the feeling.

"Really, that's all? What about the main course?"

"A real connoisseur must enjoy their starters first," Harry wriggled his finger at his face, then unzipped Severus' pants and pulled him out before stroking him nice and slow, his fingers moving independently and massaging every inch of the delectable man meat.

"Oh yes, I should…" Severus moaned lowly. Leaning in, he kissed Harry, needing to taste those lovely lips. Harry moaned into the kiss while his fingers teased the tip of the cock occasionally when he continued his long, drawn out stroking. His other hand got busy massaging the sac, teasing it into a frenzy, moving in that skilled manner he had mastered from the training in the business. Severus maneuvered until he was leaning back against the bed post and said in a wonting tone, "I would love that mouth on me, Harry."

Harry grinned and leaned down to suck him, starting off by licking the tip and tracing his tongue along the cock before taking it all in, the head briefly brushing against the back of his throat. Severus breathed his approval and ran his hand through Harry's hair, enjoying the feeling of Harry sucking and licking at the same time, humming in ecstasy with one hand on the older man's hip and his other hand continuing to massage the balls. The words "Good boy", "So good" and Harry's name escaped the Potions Master's lips as he moved his hips slowly, fucking Harry's mouth. Taking advantage of his lack of gag reflex, Harry put his hands down to support his squatting position as he allowed Severus to fuck his mouth. Severus' hips moved faster at that gesture but still he didn't move too fast; he didn't want to accidentally choke Harry, no matter how expert the boy was at deep-throat fellatio, while Harry hummed aligned with Severus' thrust, sending the vibration through his cock just as he liked it. The familiar incoming tightening of the pit of his stomach made Severus pull back.

"Enough, pet," Severus smiled down at him. "I will come before time."

"Then I guess it's time you have your main course," Harry offered as he undressed. He deliberately removed his pants slowly to tease Severus before he lay on the bed, holding up his hips and spreading his legs seductively for Severus to see.

"Mmm, but I can't really figure out how to have my meals," Severus rubbed his chin in a pretend thoughtful manner. "There are many ways to enjoy it; I'm afraid I might end up biting more than I could chew."

"Then you shall have to use your imagination, Severus. I'm all yours to dine."

"Well, for that, I most certainly will. On all fours, Harry."

Harry did as he was told. Severus quickly cast a lubricating and a stretching spell, since he had no lube with him. He stroke Harry's opening and dipped his finger in, probing him until he found Harry's prostate. The boy let out a high-pitched moan as his beloved hit the sweet spot, making him grip the bed sheets tight and pant erratically, his own little boyhood coming to life.

"How does that feel, Harry?" Severus asked as he thrust the finger in and out at a fast pace.

Harry moaned and groaned incoherently before managing to utter, "So…good…"

Severus spread the cheeks apart, opening his entrance and pushed in slowly, feeling every inch of the glorious tightness, and when the boy moaned his approval loudly at the feeling of being entered, he whispered near his ear, "Stroke yourself, Harry, but do not come."

Harry obeyed, reaching down to stroke himself and going as slow as possible so that he wouldn't come too quickly. Severus moved at a slow pace, feeling and enjoying everything. He reached down and stroke Harry's back.

"I have missed you, Harry. All this business with schoolwork and the students, you always either at home studying or busy attending to Albus' needs, and then Draco's issue…it's driving my hormone wild."

"I missed you too…since the last time you took me, Severus…I missed you so much…"

"I can't wait till the courtship is over and I can be with you all the time," Severus said as he quickened his pace.

"I…Mmh…Y-Yes…!" Harry loved the quickened pace as he felt his spot being rammed harder, the familiar hot white flashes blasting in his mind's eye. It took him a while before Harry managed to regain composure and asked, "H…How long…Mmh…should it usually last…?"

"Until your 17th birthday when you're officially of age, love," Severus replied as he started to move even faster.

"I…I wanna see you…Please…" Harry begged, reaching out and putting a hand around the older man's neck.

"But I love seeing your back arch for me while I thrust into you…"

"I wanna see you…" Harry pleaded. "I wanna see your love on your face…Please…Please, Master…"

Severus' heart melted as the boy called him by the title he missed so much. He pulled out slowly and rested a hand on the boy's hip.

"Then turn over."

Harry eagerly did so, wrapping his arms around Severus' neck. Now he could see every emotion, every feeling, every passionate love that emitted out of his beloved's eye as they continued with their love-making. Severus leaned closer and reentered him with a sharp thrust, his pace not exactly harder or faster than before. Harry could feel him entering, but it didn't felt as wild and passionate as before.

"S…Something wrong, Severus?"

"I am ready to come soon, but…" Severus spoke through gritted teeth. Harry knew exactly what his sentence was supposed to end.

"I know how to slow it down…My Master…"

So saying, he pulled Severus close to give him a slow and soft kiss, hoping that the older man would be in rhythm with him. Severus felt as if he was stuck between a rock and a hard place, but he wanted to enjoy the kiss so he forced his body to slow down. Harry kissed him nice and slow, engaging in a waltz tongue dance, and it worked wonderfully; Severus' painful ache in his manhood dulled a little.

"Do you miss me calling you 'Master'?"

"Yes, but you are not my slave anymore, unfortunately," Severus admitted almost mournfully. He had wanted to set Harry free but didn't see in the long term that Harry would no longer be his slave and that calling him 'Master' would end. He felt almost regretful that he had gone through all the trouble to get the payment for Harry's freedom.

"Don't worry," Harry said as he placed his hands on the older man's sallow—with a tint of pink—cheeks. "I will still belong to you, no matter what. My heart and my soul are all in your possession. I love you so much, Severus. You rescued me from my nightmare. You saved my soul and loved me unconditionally. I'm forever yours."

"Oh, Harry," Severus breathed as he put his head in Harry's crook of the neck, his emotions threatening to break loose. He had hoped Harry's new lease of life would give the boy a new profound way of expressing himself, but to hear such words spoken by such an innocent child was more than he had bargained for. It made all his efforts for him since the fateful day he was won over by the boy's sparkling green eyes at the slave auction so worthwhile.

"It's OK, Severus," Harry hugged him back, caressing his hair. He knew exactly what he felt and it was all he needed to know that his beloved Potions Master understood and appreciated what his heart truly felt. "Let it all out. It's alright."

Severus shook his head, but his pace had slowed to a stop as he reigned in his emotions. There was no way he was going to break down, especially not in this moment of tender passion they have been waiting to complete. But he did allow himself to speak those three words in a choked voice.

"I love you too, Harry."

Severus reached to capture the boy's kiss once more, kissing him deeply, before picking him up and laid down on his back on the bed.

"My back was hurting," Severus said. Harry could see that there was still moisture in his eyes. As the boy wiped it away, Severus continued, "Now it is your turn to show me. Grind around me. Put your arms on either side of my head."

"With pleasure, Master," Harry replied as he put his arms just as Severus asked and started moving up and down, trying to get Severus' cock to aim for his sweet spot again.

"Yes, Harry, so good…" Severus' breathing labored as he started stroking Harry's cock. He wanted desperately to come, wanted to come inside that sweet tight body, wanted to make it as his own over and over again. The double assault was making Harry slowly lose control. As his prostate was hit, Harry moved even faster and harder, moaning and panting erotically.

"I'm…I'm going to…come…Master…!!"

"Yes, Harry. Come for me. Draw my cum out."

With one hand, Severus stroke Harry's cock faster and with the other he was pulling down on him aligned with the boy's ass-bobbing. Harry could feel the pit of his stomach tightened and tightened until it couldn't go any further. Unable to hold it back any longer, he let out streams of cum all over Severus' hand and chest, screaming Severus' name in completion. The tightness of Harry's clenching channel drew out Severus' own seed. His body arched forward, letting himself empty into the boy's channel before lying back on the bed, panting breathelessly. Harry waited until his tremors died before pulling out and lying on Severus, panting just as heavily. Severus whimpered so softly that it could barely be heard. In truth, he didn't want Harry to pull out just yet; he wanted the ring of muscles to engulf him just a bit longer.

"I love you, Severus," Harry whispered. "Forever."

"As do I, Harry," Severus whispered back. "As do I."

The two lovers stayed that way until Harry discovered that it was late and that he should be going home to Albus', only to be pulled back to bed by the disgruntled Potions Master and ravaged again until the boy was literally too weak to leave him.

No comments: