Saturday, March 17, 2018

I'm A Slave For You-Chp81

I'M A SLAVE FOR YOU
Harry had been working on the baby's room while Severus was out to handle some orders from his customers. After almost half a day of fixing and rearranging for the umpteenth time (and still not really being satisfied with it), he got tired and took a nap, then woke up with a sudden craving for apples and caramel. Stretching his tired bones, he got off bed and waddled quietly to the kitchen to fix himself his cravings, still used to doing things on his own.

"Hey, Har!" Neville, who had just got back from harvesting the ripe vegetables and fruits from the garden, saw him and perked up. "You need anything?"

"Caramel and apples," Harry said with a sheepish smile. "I suddenly really want some, so I was thinking of fixing some myself."

"Oh, don't you worry your socks off, Har. Always glad to help you and our future little Young Master/Mistress," Neville smiled happily as he set down the basket of fruits and vegetables and started rummaging the larder to prepare them. "You just sit there and make yourself comfortable. Caramel and apples coming right up."

Harry smiled and sat down on the chair at the kitchen counter. It felt almost yesterday that he sat with the hired help back when he was still a slave, having meals together with Neville and Colin, chatting up about their days. Now here he was, free as any common wizard or witch can be and sitting here carrying the most precious gift his beloved could ever give him.

"Everyone can't wait to see you, little one," Harry cooed as he rubbed his belly earning the baby's light kick in response.

"Oh, we all sure are," Neville smiled as he brought over Harry's craving. "Here ya go, Har."

"Thanks," Harry said as he took some and started eating. The pink flush of delight that went across the boy's face told Neville that he definitely enjoyed it.

"We've been hoping for a long time for Master Snape to have a family of his own. He's been alone for so long and had been turning down so many suitors in the past. The only person he had ever really loved before he met you was that other slave. I think Kaleb was his name."

"Well, I've heard of him having other slaves before me but I never knew he had a slave for an ex-lover."

"Yup, he did. He was around before I was born, so I don't know much about the details, but from what I heard from everyone else, Master Snape really loved this slave. Treated him like a prince, though not as much as he treats you. But Kaleb hated Master Snape with a passion, said he never wanted to have anything to do with Master Snape and wanted to just do his duties as a slave and get it over and done with, meaning until Master Snape gets bored of him. He didn't appreciate anything Master Snape did for him and dedicated his life to making Master Snape miserable. I heard they've been together for 16 years until Master Snape finally gave up and sold him back to the business. Stupid of Kaleb, if you ask me. If he can't even appreciate and understand what Master Snape had done for him, he doesn't deserve him."

"Whatever happened to Kaleb?" Harry asked.

"Dunno," Neville shrugged. "By the time I understood my surroundings, he no longer exists in this household. Some say he still serves as a slave, some say he might have gotten into something nasty with his rebellious attitude and died, some say he's finally free. Who knows? He doesn't matter anymore. All that matters now is that you're here, and you're making Master Snape the happiest man in the world."

"Yeah, you're right. And I'm glad that we are both in each other's lives now."

"That's the spirit!" Neville smiled as he clapped Harry's back. "Has the doc said anything about whether the baby is a boy or a girl?"

"Nope," Harry shook his head. "We're only supposed to be able to tell once I've reached my 6th month, and I'm still barely in my 4th month right now."

"Guess it's gonna be a bit of a wait. Hey, Har, you realize that till today it's almost a year you've been in our household and with Master Snape?"

"I…I have?" Harry blinked in surprise.

"Of course. I can't believe it myself either! Has it been that long already?" Neville laughed as he put the vegetables and fruits he harvested into the larder. "So, now that you know it, are you guys gonna do anything?"

Harry thought for a while as he ate before he smiled and lit up.

"Do you know where the leash is that I wore when I first came here a long time ago?"

"Well, he told me to throw it away or do whatever I want with it, but I decided to keep it in case i get the pet dog i always wanted. Why?"

"I think I have an idea. But I'm gonna need you to bring me the wizarding address book. I want to see if there is a place for…some special night."

"Are you sure?" Neville said warily. "Master Snape said not to let you go out too far. The Ministry might…"

"Don't worry," Harry chuckled. "You're gonna start sounding like him sooner or later. Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"Alright. Your call. I'll get it right away."

"Oh, and I'm gonna have to borrow the leash and I'm gonna need a carriage as well."

Neville raised a brow, wondering what his friend was up to this time, but when Harry gave him a reassuring smile, he rolled his eyes, sighed and shrugged as he went off to do as he was asked, hoping in his heart that his little friend would not overdo what he had in mind.

--:--

"Har? Har, I'm home."

Severus came home after a long day of dealing with customers and receiving odds requests and orders. First thing he did was going upstairs to see his little beloved, but instead there was a letter on the bed greeting him. Severus looked around to see that Harry was nowhere in sight before picking up the letter that read:

Go to Madam Air's Love Shack and ask for a 'Little Boy Blue Special'.

Love, Harry

Severus was surprised when he read the note, and maybe a little annoyed that the hired help had allowed Harry to leave home when he had given strict orders not to let Harry wander out far for fear of letting the Ministry find out about him being free from Voldemort's clutches. He would have to deal with them later. For now, he wondered what his little darling was up to and decided to humor him. He got dressed in his casual best and Floo-ed into Madam Air's Love Shack as per requested by the letter. There was a woman at the front desk. She had dark blond hair and chest that look more like a couple of melons then a real chest.

"Hello sir, can I help you?" the woman asked with a professional smile on her face.

"Umm, I'm going for 'Little Boy Blue Special', please?" Severus requested, feeling almost awkward to say that.

"Ah, yes," she smiled brightly and took a couple keys and had her follow him down a long, narrow hallway. "Your slave it already for you, sir."

Severus followed behind her, wondering what kind of surprise was Harry up to this time, although he was surprised at first to hear the woman said 'slave'. They soon came to the end of the hall and she unlocked a door.

"He is all yours," she winked and left, leaving the ex-Potions Master to stand there confused.

"Umm, thanks."

He soon opened the door and was almost shocked at the sight before him. Harry was kneeling naked on the bed, the leash he wore back when he was still in that auction party almost a year ago hanging from his neck. His head was bowed. On the bed were silk sheets and covered in red and white rose petals. Severus' heart jumped at the sight of this, his cock already starting to awaken.

"W…What's this…?" the older man managed to breathe out.

"Master," Harry lifted his head, getting off and walking over and handing him the leash. "Do with me what you will."

"W…Well, isn't this a surprise? Wasn't quite expecting this but, well," Severus took the leash and pulled Harry gently towards him. "Who am I to refuse?"

Soon, Severus was no longer caring about what was going on anymore, his sexual drive taking over as he took Harry's lips, kissing him deeply. Harry kissed back, his arms wrapping around Severus' middle, holding him there. Severus kept kissing him like he hadn't kissed him in eternity, guiding him towards the bed, while Harry let him take him where ever he wanted him to go.

"Mmm…You are so sexy in this, my love," Severus kissed his neck, getting lower and lower until he reached his navel, twirling circles on the belly button, while his hands reach up to rub his nipples.

"Ah! M-Master!" Harry shivered and panted. "Please, let me serve you."

"Very well, since you asked nicely," Severus let go of him. "Remove my clothes. All of them."

Harry did, removing one at a time. He was already wet between his legs just waiting for Severus to arrive. As he took off his shirt he leaned in and kissed the chest.

"Mmh, very nice," Severus stroked Harry's hair. "Pepper me with kisses. Keep going until you reached my cock."

Harry nodded and moved down his body, licking down the way until he got to the cock. He rubbed it and looked up at him, waiting for another command.

"You know what to do with it, love," Severus smirked and held his cheeks to nudge him close to his cock.

Harry took him into his mouth, moaning at the taste and wiggled his hips as he itched to touch himself. He took Severus down the root, sucking him good as Severus ran his fingers through Harry's hair as he thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of Harry's mouth around his cock, and he secretly grinned to himself seeing how much Harry wanted to touch himself. Harry, on the other hand, bobbed fast, looking up at him, seeming to beg Severus to touch him.

"Mmm, you want to touch yourself, don't you, love?"

Harry blushed and nodded, not taking his mouth off of Severus as he wiggled his hips again.

"What if I say you are not allowed to touch at all?"

"Whatever you want, Master," Harry pulled off, stroking Severus, though in reality, he really wanted to.

"Really now? Coz I can see you're rather soaked, especially right about," Severus reached down to flick the clit, "here."

"Ah! Master…!" Harry shivered. "P-Please…"

"Very well," Severus chuckled. "Touch yourself, but don't come unless I say so."

Harry had wanted Severus to touch him but this was just as good. He took Severus back into his mouth and reached down to touch himself, moaning as he did. Severus thrust his hip a little, fucking Harry's mouth and groaning in pleasure as well, his hands rested on either side of Harry's head. Harry pushed two fingers in him, his body was so ready that he couldn't stop the orgasm from coming. He tried to hold on and take his fingers out but it didn't do any good. He moaned and shook through his orgasm, and Severus could tell from the shuddering and the tightening of Harry's lips around his cock that he had just had his first orgasm of the session. He smirked and pulled out, grabbing Harry's nipples with his thumb and index finger, teasing them.

"What did I say about coming?"

"I'm sorry," Harry let go of Severus' cock, still shuddering as he gasped out. "Please…punish me."

"Oh yes, I will. I'm gonna punish you for disobeying a master's order," Severus whispered as he pushed Harry down, but not so harshly, onto the bed, then gently picked up Harry's hips and rested his buttocks on his lap, hugging Harry's legs up high and against his shoulder.

"Do what you want, Master," Harry panted, looking up at him and putting his arms over his head. Memories of him being punished by Voldemort and Lucius came in the back of his mind and sent a small shudder down his spine, but he reminded himself that he was in the hands of Severus, his beloved who had asked for his hand in marriage, and he was going to put his trust on Severus that he would never really hurt him.

"Oh yes, Master is gonna punish you. Brace yourself," Severus whispered seductively as he landed a first swat onto Harry's pale ass.

"Master…!" Harry groaned and twitched at the sting.

"You have been very naughty, very naughty indeed," Severus spoke between spanks, hitting as hard as he was allowed to, alternating between cheeks and the middle, turning it bright red.

"Ah, please, Master. I need you. Please fuck me," Harry begged, wriggling on Severus' lap as each sting sent jolts of pleasure down to his nether regions. "Please fuck me!"

"Such a demanding slave I have here. If I say no?" Severus grinned as he continued to spank, but not as hard anymore.

"I…I am at…at your command, Master," Harry panted with a whine.

"Then I should just continue with this all night long then," Severus grinned in a teasing mode, wanting Harry to beg for it.

"No, please. Fuck me, Master…I need it so bad…" Harry begged. "P-Put your cock in…in me."

"Alright, love. Alright. Here I come."

So saying, Severus chuckled and positioned Harry in missionary position. He quickly lubed himself up with Harry's wet juices and entered him in one steady thrust all the way to the hilt, earning a yelp of approval from the boy as the latter wrapped his legs around him.

"Yes!" Harry moaned. "Please, fuck me hard, but don't hurt the baby."

"Oh, yes, I will. I'll fuck you till you lose your mind, and don't worry, our baby is in good hands."

With that, Severus started thrusting in a steady pace, slowly increasing momentum as he hit the G-spot almost immediately. Harry screamed in ecstasy as he reached up and grabbed at Severus, his nails biting into the skin. Severus leaned down to suckle Harry's nipples, hitting the G-spot over and over again as he thrust harder and deeper as he was allowed to. Harry cried out again, trying to talk but the words came like babble. He just held on to Severus as he neared his second orgasm.

"You're going to come, aren't you? Then come. Let me feel you grip my cock."

From the hitting of his G-spot with renewed force, Harry shuddered and came all over Severus' cock, gripping him very tightly. Severus tried to hold back as much as possible while still milking Harry out, his hand reaching down to stroke the clit while fucking him at the same time as he groaned at the tightness, knowing from his experience of having female slaves when he was younger that a woman can have multiple orgasms in one sitting. He could feel Harry wriggling around, his body tightening and loosening on Sirius, but not quite coming.

"Yes, come for me. Come for me some more before I cover you with my seed, my lovely slave," Severus goaded as he continued his ministration.

Harry's eyes soon rolled back in his head as he came a third time, his body going taught as a board.

"Ooh yes, yes, yes…!"

Severus quickly pulled out and pumped himself, covering Harry with his seed. Harry panted, laying out as limp as a noodle.

"Fuck," Harry's chest heaved up and down as he basked in the afterglow.

"Mmh yeah, 'fuck' is right," Severus calmed down from his orgasms and lay beside Harry, one arm around him. "Though that word does bring back memories."

"Did you like it?" Harry smiled and snuggled close to him.

"Like? I love it," Severus kissed Harry's cheek. "What's the occasion, really?"

"Well, Neville told me that it's been a year to this day that I have been brought into your household and became your slave," Harry blushed, twirling a strand of Severus' locks. "So basically I wanted to celebrate it. Like an anniversary or something. And somehow I just missed being your slave, for some odd, stupid reason, so I…came up with this. Ever since I got pregnant, I feel I just swallowed a beach ball or something. I just wanted to feel like that again…sexy."

"Love, you are sexy no matter how you are," Severus peppered the boy's face with kisses. "You have no idea what is the first thing that crossed my mind every time I wake up in the morning seeing you in all your sexy glory."

"Really?" Harry looked up at him, blushing deeper. "I love you, Severus. Very much."

"I love you too, Harry. Forever and a day."

"Has it really been a year since we've been together? Time sure passes by so fast."

"It sure has, and I'm getting closer and closer to being an old bat like all my students call me behind my back."

"Ah, but you're my sexy old bat."

"Tease," Severus chuckled as he pinched Harry's nose. "I'm glad you accepted my marriage proposal. You were so cute when you were hugging me like your life depended on it and crying those happy tears."

"And I am glad you would even want to propose to me," Harry smiled as he nuzzled him. "I never thought that this day would come."

"I've wanted to do it since the day I found out you were pregnant, but with everything that's been going on, I never got the chance."

"Yeah, I understand," Harry nodded. "I see that it seems no one knows about you proposing to me, not even Neville and the household."

"I didn't think it would be right to announce it just yet, what with the Ministry and Voldemort and all. I was hoping once everything's settled, then we'll announce it."

Harry nodded in agreement. He knew he was right. Now was not the time to be announcing good news when everywhere, bad news was happening. Severus took Harry's face and kissed his lips as Harry put his leg over him, kissing him back. They kissed and kissed until Harry started to gently hump Severus' thigh, rubbing his wet pussy against it.

"Are we turned on again, love?" Severus grinned and tickled his chin.

"Maybe," Harry smiled shyly.

"So does my little pretty wife-to-be want a stroking now?"

"Mmm, if it is where I think, then yes."

"Mmh, such a naughty little wife I got here. Perhaps I should withhold it for another time," Severus grinned deviously.

"You're mean," Harry pouted.

Severus chuckled and reached down to flick gently at the clit, which was still wet from before, making Harry moan and open his leg up wider for more access. He increased his speed, rubbing and massaging the clit. Harry started rolling his hips as Severus slipped two fingers in and fucked him, while the thumb continued to massage the clit.

"Ah, Sev," Harry grabbed him. "Ah…! D-Deeper, please…!"

Severus kissed him as he dug in deeper, fucking him vigorously until he hit the spot.

"Oh God…! Right there, right there…!" Harry gripped the bed. "S…Sev…would you…" he bit his lip and looked down at his vagina and blushed deep red, "lick…"

"Getting bolder, aren't we?" Severus smiled. "You must be very at ease with your current pussy boy form, aren't you? Spread your legs for me, love."

Harry spread his legs but put his hands over his face, blushing like crazy. He felt rather embarrassed for being so needy right now. Severus reached up and removed his hands from his face.

"Don't. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. I want to see your beautiful face, love." Severus said as he leaned down and started licking and finger-fucking him at the same time.

"Ah, oh God!" Harry ran his fingers through Severus' hair and grabbed him. "Please, so close to coming. God!"

Severus captured Harry's clit in his lips and sucked and licked harder at it as he hit the G-spot vigorously. Harry swore again as he gripped his head with his legs and arched up as he came. Severus drank in Harry's come greedily, milking him out some more.

"Oh god, Sev, p-p-please," Harry panted, his body twitching. "Stop, please…!"

Severus swallowed the last drop and leaned up, "Why? What's wrong, love?"

"A little sensitive. Just hold off for a moment." Harry didn't want it stop but it was to the point where it hurt more than it felt good.

"Alright, love," Severus leaned forward and kissed Harry. "Did it feel good?"

"Very. Thank you for doing it," Harry paused for a moment. "Do you like the taste? I…I mean, don't get me wrong. I really didn't want you to just be doing it because I loved it. I wanted you to like it too."

"Oh yes, don't you worry your socks off there, love," Severus licked his lips. "You taste exquisite, like fine wine, but better. I could just suck you dry."

"You taste good too. I really like to drink you up, if I could," Harry blushed again.

"Oh? Would you like to drink me now? Or would you like to have your ass drink me?"

"Severus~!" Harry hid his face, going redder. "Don't say it like that."

"Why so shy all of a sudden? We're going to be married now and we've been at this for almost a year. There's nothing we don't know about each other's body."

"Still it is embarrassing. I can do it; I just can't really say it right now. Don't ask me why."

"Then let me do all the talking then. Since you can't drink my come because you're pregnant, I shall let your ass do the drinking. Go on all fours, love, so that I can enter you."

"Please, do it slow, Severus," Harry asked of him as he did as he was told. "Make it last."

"You know I will."

With that, Severus took either side of Harry's hips and entered him slowly, his cock still quite lubed up from fucking the boy's "front door". Harry panted, almost falling on his hands as he whined his approval. Severus held onto Harry's belly to support the frontal weight and started thrusting in a slow and steady rhythm, his cock rubbing against the tight inner muscles of Harry's ass.

"Ah, Sev…!" Harry moaned. "God, I love you. I love you so much!"

"Mmh…! I love you too…Mmh, yes…yes…Yes…!" Severus continued to thrust nice and steady, inches away from the prostate.

"Deeper, you're so close," the boy begged, having fallen on his elbows.

"Oh yes…Getting there…" Severus said. No sooner he said that than he shifted angles until he finally hit the spot just nice.

"Oh fucking hell! Yes. right there, Sev, please…!"

Severus still carried on with his steady rhythm, but every time he thrust in, he hit the spot dead on, sending stars into Harry's mind's eyes, making the boy scream with pleasure as he fell on his face.

"God, Sev…! It feels so good…!"

"Mmm, yes, your ass is wrapping tightly around me! So good…! I'm gonna go faster…!" Severus moaned as he started increasing his momentum.

"Ah, please…!" Don't be over yet…!" Harry begged.

"Don't worry, it won't."

Severus soon increased his momentum, but only enough to drive Harry crazy as he hit the spot over and over in good intervals. Harry screamed "Yes, yes, yes" over and over again as well as he moved back against him, wanting to feel him deeper inside him, in which the older man moved in deeper, hitting the spot dead on, his cock starting to throb a little as he tightened his grip a little on Harry's side. Harry reached down to stroke himself gently. He was panting hard like he had run a 19k run.

"Are you going to come now, my love?" Severus asked, teasing him by slowing down a little.

"Ah, no. Not yet," Harry forced himself to pull his hand away and gripped the bed.

With the cock still in him, Severus maneuvered Harry into missionary position and spread his legs so that he could hit the spot more accurately. Harry begged for more in his moan and Severus responded by increasing his speed a little bit, hitting the spot just right, his hand on either knee to anchor the legs open.

"Please…" Harry bit his lip at the feeling of his spot being hit relentlessly. "…t-touch me…"

"I'm…I'm losing it, love…" Severus panted, trying to hold back his almost imploding orgasm as he reached down to stroke and pump Harry. He usually took pride in his stamina to hold back, but after a long day of work and the previous 'session', unless he had a good dose of lust potion, he wasn't really in much shape at the moment.

"Please, just a bit longer…" Harry begged. "I will come, I promise."

Severus tried his best to hold back as he continued to rub the clit, sticking his finger in to fuck him, finding the spot almost immediately. As soon as Harry started to whimper and wriggle when the spot was hitting, his orgasm slowly building, Severus started thrusting and finger-fucking him at the same pace, his eyes almost dark in lust as he tried really hard to hold back, his cock throbbing like mad. Harry held on for dear life as he was getting closer and closer to the peak. Almost immediately, he reached it and came, his words of pleasure caught in his throat as he let out a wordless scream.

When Harry came, it was like having his cock put into a wringer as Severus let out a loud groan, bathing Harry's insides with his seed, his hand still carrying on milking him out for all its worth. Harry arched more as he came again, but there was no fluid this time, possibly wrung dry. As soon as his orgasms calm down, he fell back and collapsed, passing out from it as it was his biggest one yet since he held back so hard. Harry felt bad seeing him like this once he calmed down from his own tremors.

"I'm sorry, Sev," Harry kissed his temple and pulled the covers over them.

Severus mumbled something in his sleep that sounded almost like 'I love you' and his arms reached over automatically to cuddle Harry close to his chest. Harry smiled and snuggled close, and whispered something before falling asleep:

"Happy anniversary."

--:--

"Yes, Minister Fudge. He and Lord Snape was here in my establishment. They just left."

The figure looked up from his hiding place as he heard the woman at the front desk talking to the old Minister in hushed tones through the firecall. He could only hear her side of the conversation as the crackle of the fire made the person's voice on the other side inaudible.

"Yes, of course…And I will get my reward for telling you this, right? Uh-huh…Yes, thank you…Yes…It's a pleasure doing business with you, Minister Fudge…"

The figure quickly scampered away, hoping that he would make it in time.

No comments: