Thursday, October 3, 2013

100 List Challenge: Solitude



The Crying Traveler
Daddy left me alone again.

The men left me alone again.

I hate it when he leaves me alone.

Thank the gods they leave me alone.

I feel so lonely when he does that.

I feel so secure when they do that.

Why does he always do that?

Why can't they always do that?

...I miss Mom...

--:--

Love of the Damned
Faira sat on the clouds, looking up at the full moon.

It had been weeks since he last saw Thilius.

He had told himself time and time again that he would not succumb into Thilius' unholy seduction, but in the end, he always balked.

Now that Thilius was probably bored of him and no longer see him, he felt lonely.

This was the first time Faira had ever felt like this towards a condemned.

And it hurts.

No comments: