Monday, September 30, 2013

100 List Challenge: Secret



The Crying Traveler
"Can you keep a secret, Kiba nii-chan?"

Kiba turned to his beloved, surprised.

"Eh? What?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"I heard you, but...why the question?"

"Just answer me, Kiba nii-chan," Elly said in a solemn tone. "Can you keep a secret or not?"

"Umm...Yeah, I can. Depends on the secret."

Elly grins in mischief and whispered to his beloved's ear.

"I love you so much right now that I could just 'eat you up'!"

Kiba, getting the idea, blushed and giggled. He turned to him and whispered.

"Well, why don't you 'have me for dinner' then, right here, right now?"

"I don't see why not."

Kiba's room was soon filled with muffled moans and groans of pleasure.

--:--

Love of the Damned
Luke just bought himself a Crispy Pancake. He was waiting around the campus for Thili and Fai to finish German and French class before going back to their place and help them pack up for their next fashion show trip when two girls squealed over the latest Rogue magazine.

"OMG! Look at the new Pizarre underwear Thilius is wearing!" one blonde girl squealed. "I wouldn't mind sealing it straight off his sexy ass!"

"I know!" a platinum-dyed hair girl shrieked. "And I just love Pizarre on Faira as well! Eee~!! What I'd give to snog them right now!"

"Isn't it great that we have them for school mates in this campus?"

"I would die if they ever graduate! I want them to stay here in campus forever! I don't mind failing my classes and repeat them just to see those two!"

As the girls continued to squeal over their idols, Luke groaned inwardly, knowing that this is one secret he'll have to bring to his grave.

===
 

A/N:

For Thili-Fai scene, if those girls knew their idols are really angel and demon from Heaven and Hell, they'd have to reconsider wanting to take Thili's underwear off his ass! LOL!

No comments: